Elements von Kylie Lee

Printer
Zusammenfassung: Earth, air, fire, and water.
Eingestuft: FAM [Reviews - 0]
Kategorie: Gen - Team Based
Charaktere: Aiden Ford, John Sheppard, Rodney McKay, Teyla Emmagan
Episode Related: None
Genres: Action/Adventure
Holiday: None
Season: Season 1
Warnings: None
Crossovers: None
Herausforderung:
Serie: None
Kapitel: 1 Abgeschlossen: Yes
Wörter: 8601 Gelesen: 1734
Veröffentlicht: 2007.08.26 Aktualisiert: 2007.08.26



Story Anmerkungen: Thanks to Sarah for the instabeta.

This was written for the atlantisbasics LJ community for Icarus. She wanted a story that explored "the beautiful and rugged Atlantis"; she loves "to embarrass Sheppard and/or McKay"; and she loves "carefully thought-out Ancient technology that fits with the science on the show but isn't just a retread of what we've already seen."

This is set during Season 1 after 1.10 "The Storm" and 1.11 "The Eye."

The song McKay sings is a real one, called "Trees and Rocks," by the Arrogant Worms.

Instead of saying "Emmagan," I'm using "Teyla," even though everyone else goes by last name. I know this is Wrong and Sexist, but canon never uses "Emmagan," so using "Teyla" seems more correct.


1. Chapter 1 by Kylie Lee [Reviews - 0] (8601 words)

Featured Stories

Fortune\'s Favor by Offworlder FAM
Winner of the Atlantis challenge for the December 2007 fic challenge contest.

Most Recent

Alisa - The College Years by LE McMurray 13+
Having left Atlantis to go to college in no way meant Alisa McKay's life would...

Random Story

The Transporter by Karabdai GEN
A trip to the lab by Elizabeth and Rodney takes an unexpected turn.