Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Frustrated

by Bornkiwi
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Frustrated

Frustrated

by Bornkiwi

Title: Frustrated
Author: Bornkiwi
Email: bornkiwi@hotmail.com
Category: Romance, Humor
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Spoilers: None
Season: 5
Rating: PG-13
Content Warnings: none
Status: Completed
Summary: Jack and Sam get interruped and Jack pays for it.
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
Author's notes: Note: This is my first and at the moment only piece of finfic. So any comment and/or notes you have I will be pleased to hear.

Jack's kiss was tender and soft; Sam was struck with awe at what he could show with both his lips and hands. His hands roomed slowly and featherlike up and down her naked waist, gliding over her slick skin, making her moan gently into his mouth. Their tongues touched briefly before he slipped one leg between hers.

"Jack?"

"Mmm" was his response as he continued to touch her everywhere.

"You got something?..." she started. Jack pulled back until he could focus on her blue eyes. He took a deep breath when he saw the passion and love in her eyes.

"What? I thought you wanted...."

"I do," she said reaching a hand up to touch his cheek" But.. not now, we are still in the closet.."

"On the bed actually" Jack smiled

She playfully hit him" You know I mean, if the General found out you know what he would do." Her eyes showed her soul as she looked at him.

"Screw the General" Jack grinned.

"I'd rather do you" Sam retorted.

The look in Jack's eyes showed his confusion.

"I'd rather screw you", she said pulling him down to kiss him deeply. "So do you have anything?"

Oh...fine!" he smiled back and gently moved away from her to his draw. Sam took a sudden gasp as the warmth left her body. "Come on Sir... she purred, "I'm getting cold and I'm loosing interest.

Jack was back in a flash, rubbered up and full on. He restarted his assault on her body, quickly bringing her back, and him to the point of sexual need. Jack shifted himself ready to enter when a sharp knock on the door brought both of them back to reality.

"Colonel O'Neill, General Hammond would like to see us". The voice of Teal'c startling them both.

"Coming" Jack, said with almost no quiver in his voice.

"What! Without me?" Sam whispered. Jack touched her lips first with his fingers then with his mouth. That kiss alone had Sam hot and bothered, her eyes struggling to stay open.

Jack pulled away slowly and whispered back "Later" He stood up and Sam's eyes followed him as he dressed quickly. He felt her eyes on him and turned to growl "Major!"

That had her up and searching for her clothes before following him out of his quarters and up to the briefing room. She noticed that Jack was walking differently and it wasn't until she drew level with him did she notice why. The look on his face gave it away and she blushed to know that it was because of her that he was in this condition. She could see that he was trying very hard to relax and her watching him didn't help. Jack wrapped an arm around her and pushed her in front of him, in the hope she would somehow cover his uncomfortable situation.

In the briefing room it looked like everyone was waiting for them. Jack mumbled a quick apology before taking his seat next to Dr Daniel Jackson.

Sam couldn't stop thinking about the man she sat opposite with. She could tell from the look on his face he too wasn't really listening to the General. Jack sat still, his mind still on his situation made even more difficult when his eyes clashed with Sam's.

Come on General, he screamed in his head, he knew the protocol and all that yada yada that they heard before every mission. This one was to planet that they had visited before and so there was really no need to do all of this.

It wasn't until the room was silent for a while, that he snapped out of his thoughts and looked at everyone, who were all looking back at him. Crap he thought, what have I missed? He raised his eyebrows and turned to face the General "Sorry Sir.. you were saying....?"

"You are dismissed", came the Generals response.

"Ahh.. okay" Jack said quickly standing, noticing that everything was in order.

He left the briefing room and headed for the Gate.

With everyone suited up and ready, they dialled out and stepped though the blue waters of the gate. On the other side, they stepped onto a concrete platform, seeing nothing but trees.

"Um, I thought that there was a village here", Daniel said turning around in a complete circle.

"There was Daniel Jackson", Teal'c said raising his eyebrow.

"So ....where is it? Daniel said still confused

"I do not know Daniel Jackson", Teal'c replied.

Jack looked at both of them " Well, then why don't we go and find it," he said staring at them.

"Very well O'Neill", Teal'c said taking his starft and heading towards the north. "Major Carter".

"You take Daniel" Jack said quickly. Too quickly for the rest of the team who stopped and looked back at him. "What...?" he questioned before turning towards the south.

"Colonel?" Sam queried after they were out of earshot of the others.

Jack looked over his shoulder and with out warning grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into the growth of the forest and hard up against a tree. He kissed her hard, taking her breath away. "Jack?"

"I need you" he leaned in showing her his problem.

"We can't Jack not here. Someone could see us."

He smiled mischiefiously " Not this way". He dumped both packs to the grass and came back to her, smiling like a cat about to catch a bird.

"Here? Now?" Sam said looking puzzled.

"Youbetya baby", he grinned "and it will so different that it will turn you on sooooo much" he purred as he opened the fly on his pants. "The downside is that it will be over soon, but I will make it up to you, later."

He kissed her first on the lips then down her neck, gently biting, but not leaving the tell tale marks for everyone to see. He slid his hand down to the top of her pants and slipped the zipper down. He reached in to move her panties aside. He went rock hard when he found out she wasn't wearing any.

Sam took a deep breath as she felt his fingers slowly touching her. "I couldn't find them," she whispered against his neck.

"Couldn't find them or didn't want to find them?" he growled.

Sam laughed deeply "Take your pick. "

"You are so bad Major," he teased.

"I know," she teased back.

He removed one hand from her to reach down and try to release himself. He finally got out and gasped as Sam slid one hand down to run the length of him. She felt the rubbered texture and pushed him back slightly to look down. Jack hardened even more if possible.

"You brought something with you? you planned this?" Sam said confused at the situation.

Jack kissed her, opening her lips with his tongue and danced with her before pulling back and smiling "I never got the chance to take it off."

"That must be sore," she said as she ran her finger down the length of him again."

Jack sucked his breath in and spit out "You will never know"

"Lucky for you, I can do something about that," she grinned reaching around his neck and pulling him to her, their bodies slowly heating. Sam leaned her head back as he took a covered nipple in mouth, using his tongue to harden it. He moved over to her other one as she started to moan. He grinded his hips against hers, "Still want too?" he whispered, "But you can't scream out like you do or we will have to try and explain this to the others.

Sam's voice was laboured "Stop and I will shot you."

Jack smiled against her lips " Is that an order Major, because I do outrank you, you know."

"Jack" she begged, "Now, please"

"Jack" This voice was male. "Sam, we have found it."

"Now that was a turnoff," Jack cried, again having to pull away from her.

"Jack?"

"Sorry Sam, we have to reply or they will come looking."

"Give me your gun Jack", Sam said softly," I'll kill him". Jack grinned at her face, it showed everything. "We can finish this later.." " No!" Sam said sharply " I need this now!"

"Now you know how I have felt all morning," his fingers grazing her swollen lips.

They stepped out of the tree line and almost bumped into Daniel.

"Where have you been?" he said looking from one to the other, "We found the village, its been moved about four hundred metres north of here." He kept looking at them.

"What Daniel!" Jack snapped, "You're looking at us as if......... I don't know...... we have two heads!"

"Ummm... well you don't of course, it's just... umm...."

"Spit it out Daniel!"

"It appears you have not dressed correctly this morning O'Neill", Teal'c replied.

"What?", he questioned appearing confused.

Daniel looked him in the eye then gestured awkwardly down. Jack looked down and started turning red when he realised he had not zipped himself.

"Easy mistake", he mumbled. He zipped himself then walked passed them all, "Four hundred metres you say" he said confidently. Crap he thought that is not what I needed right now.

Sam walked slowly behind him, Daniel suddenly appearing at her side, "What was that?" he asked.

"What was what Daniel?" she said sidestepped that question.

"The whole....umm...zip thing," He was clearly uncomfortable.

"Daniel", Sam stopped, "When was the last time you used your zip?"

"Just before we arrived, I used it to go... um..."

"Exactly. Easy mistake to make? "

"True" Daniel relied as he quickened his pace to meet the leader of the village.

The village was well hidden in the rough of the forest, protected from the eyes of anyone coming through the gate. There had to be at least twenty small house-like huts circling a small statue.

"The statue protects the village from danger. He is to signify strength and calm. I think that is the translation..", Daniel says, launching into a long and very complicated explanation.

Sam was standing back slightly and in a good position to watch her Colonel. It was funny when she thought about that. They were doing something that was so right and yet so wrong. She wondered how the rest of the SG1 team would think about this. Teal'c would be supportive, Daniel would probably spin out. He can't know, he's bad, very bad at keeping a secret.

A secret. That's what this relationship was. A secret because it is so wrong, but what was so wrong about it?

It was at this moment Jack turned to his left and found Sam staring at him.

He must have some radar or something because he'd known I was looking at him, Sam thought with disgust. If he can feel it, can others?

Jack was bored, he was tuning out Daniel when he felt it. The tiny electric prickles travelling down his arms and pooling in his groin. He took a deep breath and looked over to where Sam stood. She looked so beautiful, especially in uniform. He gritted his teeth when he saw that she was staring at him. She didn't move, so it was as if she was looking through him, or dreaming about him, he thought. He shifted ever so slightly and was aware that she was no longer dreaming, her eyes met his and locked them in place. She wanted him, oh yes she did, his thoughts burning through his body.

Sam couldn't look away. She was beginning to feel the need to be with him. She stepped forward and walked over to where he was standing. "Colonel, are we staying?"

Jack's mind went blank "What do you mean?"

"It's nearly 1800 hours and if we are staying we need to make camp and send a message back to the General", her eyes seemed to beg them to say.

"Umm...Daniel? How much time do you need?" Jack asked spinning around to face him.

"I can be done in an hour if I go fast", he said before turning back to the villagers.

Jack turned back to Sam and grinned wildly. Over his shoulder, never taking his eyes off her, he told Daniel to take his time as they would stay the night.

Sam knew just what he was thinking and couldn't stop the redness creeping up her neck. She didn't mind this time, they could be together without anyone watching. Daniel would of course take a bed in one of the huts. Teal'c as usual would request to stay near the entry of the village and keep watch, which meant Jack and Sam could be alone. She grinned back when she started to mentally undress him.

Mind you in a couple of hours she could do it for real. She still had that need and since this morning it has seemed like ten hours of foreplay. Twice they had come close but each time they had been interrupted. Sam felt that this was what made it so exciting.

Jack wished she would stop looking at him that way, or the villages and the rest of the SG team would be horrified to see him drag her to the grass and make love to her there and then. He needed to release this, it was starting to get too painful.

With camp set up and everyone moving away from the fire, Jack was willing them to move faster. He wanted her.

"Daniel?", he questioned "Turning in for the night? They set up the hut to the west for you."

Daniel looked up from the fire. "Umm, yeah, I moved it over here. It is so nice out here, the sky is so clear, you can see every star."

Jack almost screamed, he almost stood up and grabbed him by the collar and dragged him to the damn hut.

He took a deep, deep breath and said calmly "But why?"

Daniel looked at him "Why what?

"Why sleep out here? Why tonight?"

"No specific reason, it's a nice night."

Jack almost swore. Fabulous he thought someone out there just wanted me to pay. What the hell did I do? All I want is a night alone with my second in command doing something we aren't allowed to do. That wasn't asking for much was it?

Sam saw the play between the two and was disappointed. But this could make it more interesting she thought slyly.

"Well, I'm turning in" she announced and stepped into her sleeping bag on the soft grass. Jack turned to watch her. He too stepped into his bag and sighed. This was going to be long night.

Sam could feel something rubbing down her arm. She moaned and brushed it away. It kept on brushing her arm, then she felt a finger run down her cheek. She slowly opened her eyes to see Jack looming above her. He touched her lips softly with his. He deepened the kiss when he felt her hands come around his neck and bury themselves in his hair. As Jack broke off the kiss, Sam gave a soft moan and opened her eyes.

"Hey", he whispered.

"What a nice way to wake up" she smiled licking her lips.

"It's still early" Jack said unzipping her bag "But Daniel is out of it, so I thought...."

"You thought you could sneak over here and do what?"

He kissed her neck, "Finish off something that we started a very long time ago." He slowly pulled her t shirt out of her pants and reached a hand up to touch her breast.

"Jack, you could have warmed up your hands first", she cried out.

"It's not my cold hands Samantha, you just have a hot body", he teased.

Sam kissed him, she couldn't help it, the way he said it made her warm inside. It seemed to flow out naturally and sensually.

Their tongues rubbed each other as she pulled him further down to her. His hands now shifted from her breast to her waist and hips.

"Take your shirt off ", Sam mumbled against his lips.

"Yes mame" he teased. He rose slightly grabbing the shirt by the back and pulled it over his head, tossing it nearby.

"Mmmm, better", she said softly, running her hands across his shoulders down his back. She pulled him further down and was rewarded to feel him hard against her.

"Still there?" she giggled softly, well aware that Daniel was not far away.

"Yes" he crowed proudly. "It has been a very, very, very long day". His lips moved down to her neck. She shifted to accommodate him.

"Still rubbered?" she questioned quietly.

Jack froze. "I have more in my pack." He looked over to where Daniel lay, their pack beside each other.

Sam kissed the hollow in his neck and laughed, "You are having a bad day aren't you?"

"I can get it", he said before kissing her so passionately that her almost cried.

He stood and walked over to his pack, opening it to grab the small package. He made very little noise so he was devastated to see Daniel open his eyes.

"Hi, Jack", he said looking up at him.

"Daniel, go back to sleep."

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing", he said. Absolutely nothing now you are awake, he screamed. Go back to sleep, please!.

Where's your bag?" Daniel asked sitting up slowly.

"Over by Carter, we couldn't sleep."

"Sooo..."

"We are going hard at it" he cried "What the hell do you think we are doing?"

"Whoa! Innocent question." Daniel said quite spooked at Jack's reaction. "Going back to sleep."

Jack swore under his breath. Well done Jack he said to himself. He straightened and walked back over to where Sam lay waiting for him.

He saw that she had a hand over her mouth, trying not to laugh. He lay down and pulled her close against him. She could feel everything, his breath, his heart, his need and she could smell him. That smell that only Jack had. She turned in his arms and whispered, "We can leave it until later." Jack tilted her head up so he could kiss her, "But I want to now," he grizzled. He pulled her closer and she felt his passion along with hers. She wound her hands around his neck and rubbed her nose lightly across his face. "When we get back, we can go back to my place and have all the time in the world, no interruptions, no noise unless you want too," she smiled and captured his lips. They both groaned when it got deeper. Jack struggled to stay composed. He let his hands roam but reminded himself that was all they could do. Sam let her hands roam too, all aware that daylight had come and people would be up and about shortly.

She turned in his arms so she spooned up against him. He bent and kissed her neck, tightening his arms. "You are mine" he whispered quietly. Yes she thought and I am yours, forever.

It wasn't long before Daniel woke up and Jack shifted back into his bag. They kept their eyes joined as they lay there, wanting to be together but being unable to. Later, she kept saying to herself.

As soon as SG1 were ready Jack lead them to the gate. While Daniel dialled home Teal'c stood tall, still keeping an eye out for danger while Jack and Sam kept eyes on each other. As soon as they made it back to the SGC Jack went to the General asking for time off. The General was surprised by the request but granted him time off. He was even more surprised when a few minutes later Major Carter entered his office asking for time off also. He watched them enter the lift together, then headed off for the briefing room.

Sam lent back against Jack as they rode up the elevator together. Jack wrapped his arms around her and gave a big sigh.

"Finally," he said," four minutes in the elevator, five minutes to the car, a quickie in the car, fifteen minutes to your house, then it's to heaven."

"Heaven," she said snuggling into him.

"Mmmmmm" he moaned as she pressed herself against him.

"A quickie?" she questioned, running a hand behind her. She found his thigh and started to navigate it to his pulse.

"Sam..." He gritted his teeth when she found it and rubbed the fabric gently.

"You poor boy.." she teased.

"Hey! What you have in your hand is not a boys'. It's fortified male" He closed his eyes as she kept touching. "And it's going to explode if you keep that up. I've never had it so hard for so long. Take pity on me" he whispered. "Then I will do anything you want for as long as you want. I will show you what the last twenty fours have been like for me."

She turned to face him and smiled up at him, "Now that feels like heaven."

The End

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Bornkiwi