Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Divorce

by Barbara Louie
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Divorce

Divorce

by Barbara Louie

TITLE: Divorce
AUTHOR: Barbara Louie
EMAIL: babalouie90@yahoo.com
CATEGORY: Future Story, Angst
PAIRING: Sam/other
SPOILERS: None listed
SEASON / SEQUEL: 4; Sequel to Don't Wait Too Long
RATING: PG-13
CONTENT WARNINGS: adult themes, language
SUMMARY: After Christmas in Chicago, Sam wants a divorce from her husband.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: This story picks up where "Don't Wait Too Long" ended so read that first and the rest of this will make sense. A section break denotes a change in point of view and/or time advancement since this is suppose to be a future story.
This story can also be found at my site: http://babalouie.homestead.com/Divorce.html Your feedback is appreciated.

Sam returned from the park and found a message on her answering machine from her teaching assistant, reminding her to post the notes on the Internet. Sam got on the computer and soon everything was posted for her students. She looked at her watch and noticed that it had taken her jus over an hour to post it. She looked at her watch and smiled; it was the diamond watch that Jack had given her at Christmas. Soon she was doing just as the watch had suggested, remembering happy times at the SGC. She was lost in thought and didn't hear the sound of the garage door opening.

Tom walked in carrying a vase of roses for Sam since it was Valentine's Day. He found her deep in thought in the study, sitting at her computer. He kissed the side of her head bringing her attention back into the room. He gave her the flowers and was hoping for a big hug from Sam. Instead she told him that he shouldn't have spent so much money on the flowers. Tom overlooked the comment decided that he would try again. He asked if she had started dinner yet. She said that she just finished working on some stuff for school and didn't have time to start dinner.

Tom shook his head, he was so tired of her getting caught up with school and forgetting about him. He asked her if she wanted to go out somewhere nice for dinner. Sam told him that she still had some work to do and offered to order pizza for them. He reminded her that he really didn't like pizza and said that they should go out. Sam said that she didn't want to and that she really had a lot of work to do.

At hearing this Tom practically slammed the roses down on the desk. He told Sam that their marriage would never survive if she make an effort. Sam turned to Tom and told him that she was tired of trying and she wanted out. Tom smirked and asked Sam when she ever tried to make their marriage work? Sam was shocked by his comment. She told him that she has been trying all of their married life. Sam said that she gave up a great job and her military career to be with him to make their marriage work. He told her that was her choice and that he didn't ask her to do that. She said that she really didn't have much of a choice if they were going to make things work. Tom said that if she had been serious about their relationship then she would have concentrated on their having a family, but instead she has always been tied up with her career.

Sam looked at him and if looks could have killed, Tom would have been dead at that moment. She took a calming breath before speaking. Sam then reminded Tom of all of the shots, diet, rescheduling of her life and work just to name a few of the things that she had to do for the fertility treatments. He told her that he had to make a lot of sacrifices for the treatments too. Sam scoffed at him and asked him just what he did other than miss one meeting during the years of treatments they underwent? She told him that they had scheduled everything around his workload. He said that apparently it didn't matter because she couldn't get pregnant. Sam became enraged at his comment and she scooted back her chair and stood up to face him. She told him that the only reason that she couldn't get pregnant with him was because he wasn't willing to try. She said that the doctor said that there was nothing at all wrong with her.

Tom drew back his fist as if he was going to strike Sam but held back. He screamed at her and said that he wasn't the one with the problem. He told her that she was the one with the problem and that it most certainly wasn't him. Tom said that he had enough of her shit and stormed out of the house. He was going to his favorite bar to get drunk.

A few hours later the bartender tried to get the keys from Tom but Tom refused to relinquish his keys to the bartender. Tom even refused to take the free taxi ride home. Tom got into his car and started screaming and arguing as if Sam was in the car with him. He was so preoccupied with arguing with an invisible Sam that he didn't notice that his traffic light had turned red. Tom ran the red light, striking another vehicle.

Sam was at home having a cup of herbal tea to settle her stomach and was smiling. She was feeling kind of smug knowing that she wasn't the one with the problem, because she was now pregnant. All it took was the right man to get her pregnant. Her smile deepened because she and Jack were only together twice and she was pregnant. Best of all, they did it without the assistance of any damn fertility medication. This was the best Christmas present she could ever hope for, a baby. Sam placed a protective hand over her abdomen and told the baby that everything would work out.

Sam remembers after coming out of the doctor's office she wanted to call Jack and tell him the wonderful news, but she decided to wait. She had to be free of Tom before she could tell Jack about their baby. She sat there wondering how she would break the news to Jack considering her abrupt departure. The phone rang; startling her and making her drop her tea. She answered the phone and it was a police officer asking her if she was Samantha Jenkins. She felt a cold chill run through her. The officer advised that her husband had just been in an accident and had a broken arm. He said that they believed that her husband was intoxicated. He asked Sam if she could come to the hospital to take him home and she said she would be there soon.

Sam got to the hospital and spoke with officers. They informed her that charges were going to be filed at large (at a later date) on her husband for DWI (driving while intoxicated). They told her that the doctors released him and she could take him home. Sam helped Tom out to the vehicle and they drove home in silence. Tom walked in and plopped down on the couch. He told her that she wasn't getting a single penny of his money, and that he wanted the house. She told him that she didn't want the house, she just wanted out. She reminded him of the prenuptial they signed and said that would make things easy.

Tom asked Sam why she was doing this and asked her if she loved him? Sam said that at one time she did love him, but not any more. She told Tom that she couldn't love a man who didn't support her and who criticized everything she did. He said that he didn't do that. She reminded him of how he sided with the CEO's wife and objected to her working at the university. She had to do something with her life and she enjoyed teaching. She asked him why he criticized her about teaching. He stated, "those who can do things do them, and those who can't do anything teach."

She almost ripped out his heart with that comment. "Those who can't do anything teach"; she couldn't believe he said that. She wished that she could tell him just how much she used to do. If it weren't for her and her teammates, Tom would probably be some slave with a snake in his belly or a snake in his head. She taught because it she hoped that one day she could inspire someone to reach further and maybe they could make a difference in the world, just as she had in the Stargate project.

The next day Sam didn't have any classes to teach and so she made arrangements to see her attorney. She informed him that she wanted a divorce. He asked her if she and Tom were serious about this and she said that she was. He said that he was required to ask her if she thought that counseling would help and she told him it would not. She told him that the sooner she got divorced the better things would be. The attorney then went about asking her questions as to who wanted what on the property. She informed the attorney of Tom's initial demands last night but reminded the attorney about the prenuptial they signed. He got her file and looked over the prenuptial and said that the way that this was written would make it easy as far as dividing up their assets.

The attorney said that he had to ask her some formal questions to make sure he covered all of the bases. He asked the reason for the divorce and she advised irreconcilable differences. He then started asking her a list of questions and checked off the list as she answered them. He asked if Tom was mentally or physically abusive, if he was an alcoholic, if she was pregnant, if he had cheated on her, if she had been advised to seek counseling, and then he stopped. He realized that Sam had stopped answering the questions. He went back to his list and asked her if she was pregnant and waited for her to answer. Sam reminded him that she and Tom had undergone three years of intensive fertility treatments without success. She then asked him how he could ask her such a question. He apologized and continued asking the questions and Sam answered them. He finished asking her the questions and then closed her file.

He informed her that he had closed her file for a reason. He was considering all of the following information to be attorney/client-privileged information. He asked her to tell him the truth, was she pregnant? The look in her face said it all, he knew that she was pregnant. Sam hesitated and he asked her how far along was the pregnancy. Sam quietly advised that she was six weeks pregnant. He said that according to the law, she could not be divorced until after the baby is born so that proper child support could be established. She asked him why she had to wait because she didn't want child support from Tom.

The attorney looked at Sam and saw her desperate expression. He then asked her if Tom was the father of the baby. Sam quietly said no. She advised that there is no way that Tom could be the father; he was out of country when she got pregnant. He asked her if she knew who the father was and she said she did. He asked her if either of the men knew about the baby and she said that she just found out yesterday and no one else knew about it.

He then sat back in his chair and thought for a moment. He asked Sam what she was planning on doing when she got divorced. She advised that she was going to tell the father about the baby. He asked her to consider what she would do if the father refused to take responsibility for the baby. She said that the father was not that type of man, then said that it really didn't matter. All she wanted was her freedom from Tom and to have this baby.

He asked her if she was sure about what she was doing and she said that she was. He said that what he heard he would consider privileged information. He warned her that there was a chance that her secret would become evident and then things could get messy. He asked her if she was ready for that and she said that she was.

The attorney said that he was going to file for divorce under irreconcilable differences and barring any objects by Tom; she would be divorced before she started to show. He warned her that if Tom fought her, things could get messy and her pregnancy might become evident. Before he could say anything else, Sam said that if things got messy, she would tell the judge that she lied to her attorney and never informed him that she was pregnant, and had him file under false circumstances. She asked her attorney if that would allow them to change the reason to adultery for the divorce. He said that she could get a divorce that way, but again it would be after the baby was born. He stated that there was no way around waiting until after the birth if her pregnancy became public knowledge.

He warned Sam that if this happened then the father of the baby would be brought into the divorce proceedings after the child is born. Sam retorted that she couldn't do that. He asked Sam if the father was married and she replied that he was divorced. She said that she didn't want to involve him in her divorce, and he stated that the father was already involved since he fathered her child. He asked her why she didn't want to bring the father into this. Sam said that it would be harmful to the father's career and she would not do that to him. He told her that she might not have any choice. She said that she would cross that bridge when she got to it.

Sam asked the attorney about a worse case scenario concerning the divorce. She asked if they could use Tom's medical records and the inability to have children during extensive fertility treatments to show he couldn't be the father. The attorney said that he doubted that would be a good argument, because she too underwent the treatments and she was now pregnant. She asked if they could use Tom's travel records to show that he could not be the father of the child. He warned her that it would be up to the judge to decide whether or not to accept that in court.

Sam stated that she wanted the papers for divorce filed before this weekend. The attorney advised that he would make this a priority because in this case every single day counted. She stood up and thanked him, stating that she knew that she was in for a rough ride, but she was ready for it. The attorney stated that as long as she knew what to expect then he would do his best for her.

Sam walked out of the office feeling shaky. This was worse than battling Jaffa warriors. She put a protective hand over her abdomen and told the baby to hope that time was on their side.

Sam apologized to her class for what happened last week and said that she was feeling much better. She asked them if they had any questions concerning her notes, and the hands flew up to ask their question. Sam was answering questions when her cellular phone started ringing. She saw who it was and turned off her phone because she was busy teaching.

Most of Sam's day was spent catching the classes up on the notes she posted on the Internet. She was in her class when the door to her classroom burst open and an angry Tom Jenkins walked in. He started to yell at her and Sam asked if they couldn't take this outside after class. He started yelling even louder at her and she started backing up away from him. The male students in her class responded by stepping up and trying to stand between Sam and Tom, while the female students immediately got out their cellular phones and were calling the campus police for help.

Ten minutes later the campus police came through the door, separated Sam and Tom and moved them outside of the classroom, advising the students to take their seats. Out in the hallway they managed to get Tom to calm down and asked Professor Jenkins what was going on. She advised this was her husband who apparently had just been served with divorce papers. She stated that he had been calling her but she was in the middle of her class and would not be interrupted. They asked her if she wanted him on campus and she said no. They then gave Tom a warning to stay off of the campus. They said that if he violated this warning he could be arrested on site or they could file charges later and he would be arrested at work. Hearing work mentioned got Tom's attention and he calmed down. He didn't want to ruin his reputation at work. Tom started to walk off then turned and told Sam to prepare because she was in for the fight of her life with this divorce.

Sam thanked the campus police and returned to her class. She apologized to them for creating a scene and went on with her lecture. The rest of the day she kept a watchful eye on the door just in case Tom returned. When Sam went out to her car that afternoon the campus police were waiting to escort her to her car. They spoke with her about protecting herself and about a protective order. She thanked them for the fine job they did and left for her temporary residence.

Sam walked into Mary's house, announcing she was there. Mary was one of the few people that Sam considered a friend, seeing that both of them taught at the University. Sam told Mary what had happened during dinner and Mary advised Sam to always have her phone handy. After dinner Sam went through the classified to look for a place to stay. Mary said that after what happened it would be best if Sam stayed with her. Sam started to object but Mary said that Tom would be least likely to retaliate against her if there was a witness. Sam thanked Mary for being such a good friend.

Sam stepped into her attorney's office and was advised of the latest demands by Tom. Tom apparently wanted to hurt Sam and was taking it out on her in the divorce. They went through the prenuptial decree and compared it to what Tom was demanding. Sam gave in on a couple of Tom's request and said that the other requests were specified in the prenuptial.

Sam kept her doctor's appointment and the doctor advised her of the results of the blood test. She told Sam that there was still an abnormality in her blood but other than that, all of her counts were fine. The medical world outside of the SGC still couldn't account for the Naquadah in her blood. She recommended an exercise program for Sam so that she would have an easier time with the pregnancy. The last thing she wanted was for Sam to have any complications. Sam was older than most of the women who came to see her with a first time pregnancy. She believed that if anyone deserved a baby it was Sam for everything she had to endure during the fertility treatments.

Sam was now ten weeks along and she was beginning to get nervous because Tom was still acting like a jerk concerning the divorce. Every once in a while she would notice the face of a campus police officer at the door checking o her. She was not sure if she would even be able to complete the semester. She thought for a moment and realized that she couldn't stay in Seattle once she got divorced, Tom might find out that she was pregnant. Beside she really wanted to be in Colorado Springs, she wanted to be with Jack.

Sam finished her lecture and the classroom emptied. She was about to leave when a pregnant girl walked in. She wondered if the female was the girlfriend of one of her students. The lady introduced herself to Sam as Jennifer Barnes and asked if she could talk to Sam. Sam asked if she wanted to move to some place more private and the girl said that this classroom was fine since there wasn't another class due here for a couple of hours. Sam felt very uneasy and wondered how this girl knew her schedule. Sam casually searched through her purse pulling out her cellular phone, which she held in her hand.

The girl had introduced herself to Sam but the last name wasn't the same last name of any of her students. Sam noticed that the girl was very uncomfortable as she was sitting in one of the desks and again asked the female if she wanted to move to a more comfortable spot. The female declined and said that she would make this quick. She advised Sam that her baby was just acting up because it was hungry. Sam asked Jennifer how far along she was. She told Sam that she was twenty-six weeks along. Sam congratulated her and asked her if she knew the sex of the baby and Jennifer said it was a girl.

Jennifer cleared her throat and told Sam that this was the reason she was here. She told Sam that was pregnant and that the baby's father wanted to marry her but right now he was stuck in an unhappy marriage and his wife wouldn't let him out of the marriage. She told Sam that she wanted her daughter to carry the father's name and he wanted to be a part of their life. Sam felt a cold chill run through her; she knew what was coming next.

Sam asked Jennifer what this had to do with her. Jennifer said that it involved Sam because Tom was the father of her baby. Sam asked Jennifer if she was sure about Tom's feelings. Jennifer quickly became defensive and said that Tom desperately wanted out of the marriage and she asked Sam why she was trying to hang onto a loveless marriage. Sam chuckled, and could not believe what she was hearing. She then told Jennifer that she had something to tell her.

Sam explained about the prenuptial agreement and how she had filed for divorce four weeks ago. She stated that Tom was the one dragging his heels. She said that she wanted out of the marriage but he wouldn't let her go. Jennifer started to object but Sam silenced her by raising up her hand to signal that she wasn't through talking. Sam told Jennifer that her attorney had proof that Tom was the one dragging his feet. She said that she was desperate to be free from Tom and that she even had a protective order against Tom to keep him away from her.

Jennifer seemed shocked by what she was hearing; it was so contradictory from what Tom had been telling her. She asked Sam if it would help if she spoke with her attorney and Sam said that it might. She called her attorney and asked to be squeezed in today because something very important concerning the divorce had come up and he arranged to meet with Sam. Jennifer accompanied Sam to the attorney's office and waited in the lobby until she was called into the attorney's private office.

Jennifer went over with the attorney all of the details of her affair with Tom. The attorney wrote down Jennifer's personal information, name, address, phone number and date of birth in case he needed to use her as a witness. When Jennifer gave the attorney her date of birth, he stopped writing. He looked at Sam and then at Jennifer. He asked Jennifer her age and she stated she was eighteen years old. He then looked at his notes and said that he believed that the information she gave him would help settle the divorce. He stood up and shook her hand, thanking her for coming in. He said he hoped she had a happy and healthy baby. She thanked the attorney and Sam walked Jennifer out to the parking lot before she returned to her attorney's office.

When Sam returned to the office she noticed the wide grin on her attorney's face. He stated that he was going to have to confirm a few things first but said that he believed that she would have her divorce in four to six weeks. This confirmed Sam's beliefs. Tom had been carrying on with this girl for a year in a half. This meant that Jennifer was probably sixteen when she and Tom first started their affair. Her attorney said that he would be calling Tom's attorney first thing in the morning. He said that at the end of the week if Tom did not change his mind he would be changing the reason for the divorce to adultery but it would be against Tom and not Sam. He gave Sam a smile and told her to keep her fingers crossed.

Spring break was coming up and it would be a perfect time for her to go to Colorado Springs and tell Jack the good news. She asked her attorney if there would be a problem with her contacting the father of her baby. Her attorney stated that it would be unwise because Tom might catch on that something was up and it might make things messy. He asked Sam to wait just a little longer, saying that soon she would be free to tell the father.

Spring break ended and Sam was getting nervous because she hadn't heard anything from her attorney. All she got was a threatening phone call from Tom on her cellular phone. She reminded him that he was violating the protective order. He told her that he didn't care and that he wasn't through with her. He said that he was going to make Sam pay for all of the hell she put him through. Sam told Tom that he had better brace himself for an even bigger battle because of Jennifer. This statement silenced Tom for a minute. She told him that she really didn't care about his affair with Jennifer, she just wanted out. She said that soon he would have a daughter and that he needed to do what was best for his daughter. Tom then hung up the phone without saying anything else.

Sam was getting nervous now as she was approaching her fourth month of pregnancy and noticed that her clothes were beginning to feel snug. She got a phone call on a Friday, advising that she was to appear in District Court on Tuesday so she could go before the judge and he would grant her divorce request. The attorney said Tom gave in only after Tom's attorney reminded Tom about the statutory rape laws. Tom had agreed to the divorce to avoid having a rape charge filed against him.

The attorney informed Sam to avoid any contact with Tom while in court. He warned her that the divorce was not final until the judge signed the papers and she still needed to be careful about whom she contacted. He said that appearing before the judge was a formality and that in a couple of weeks the papers would be signed. He gave Sam something to hope for by telling her that both attorneys were in agreement that they would try to get the judge to sign the papers today to expedite the divorce. He told to cross her fingers and to hope for the best but to expect the worse.

She made arrangements with her teaching assistant to take over for her on Tuesday. She had received a note asking her to meet with the dean of her college on Monday. The dean advised her that he was unhappy with her performance in the classroom this year and said that her contract for next year was in jeopardy. She told him that she was having some personal problems right now but things would settle down after Tuesday. What she really wanted to tell him was to stuff the contract. If things worked out right she would be in Colorado Springs next year, but she didn't say anything about it to the dean.

In court Sam reminded her attorney that he had left off the request for her name to be changed back to Carter. The judge was not happy with the sudden change and asked Sam's attorney to explain she was insistent on taking back her maiden name. He advised that Sam had earned her Doctorate in Astrophysics and had published a book under her maiden name. The judge asked Tom's attorney if they agreed to the amendment and he advised that they had no objection to it. The judge stated that they had until 2:45 P.M. to get the amended papers signed, notarized and to him or else this case would come back up on his docket in two months. There was a look of panic on the attorneys' and Sam's face. They all knew the importance of getting the divorce before Jennifer had the baby, and two months would be too late.

Sam's attorney called his office and had the secretary drop everything and reprint the Jenkins divorce papers with the name change and to have it ready in one hour. Tom's attorney said that he would have Tom waiting in his office. Sam and her attorney went back to his office and obtained the reprinted divorce papers. He was going to send it via messenger and Sam reminded him they were running short on time and they took it to Tom's attorney themselves.

Sam and her attorney were waiting in the lobby of Tom's attorney's office. In the private office Tom was balking at the change, stating that he wasn't going to agree with the change. His attorney grabbed Tom by the suit lapels and said that he needed to sign the change or the divorce would be set back two months. He reminded Tom that Jennifer was due to deliver in two months and if she had the baby and was not married to Tom, the hospital would be required to call the police and report the incident to the police. He told Tom that a charge of rape would ruin his career and he would have to serve time in jail. Tom started to object when the attorney told Tom that if he would have kept it in his pants than none of this would be a problem, but because Tom wanted to hump a teenager he was in danger of going to prison. He told Tom that the best legal advice he could him was for Tom to shut up and sign the papers now or face prison time.

Tom reluctantly signed the papers and the attorney walked out to the lobby and handed Sam's attorney the papers. He looked at his watch reminding them that they had an hour and they were cutting it close. Tom walked out into the office and saw Sam with her attorney. He started yelling, asking Sam what she was doing here? He yelled at Sam that he was sorry he ever met her. Tom started to walk back into the office but stopped and turned around to face Sam. He then told Sam that Jennifer's sweet young pussy was the best he ever had. He then shouted that Sam was an old frigid hag and that was the reason why she couldn't have children. Tom's attorney slapped his hand over Tom's mouth keeping Tom from saying anything else. Sam and her attorney quickly exited the office en route to the District Court building.

There was a look of shock at the statement made by Tom on the faces of the secretaries in the legal office. Tom's attorney then dragged Tom down the hall. When he got Tom into his office he threatened to file charges against Tom himself if he didn't shut up. He told Tom that he would be lucky if Sam or any of the other ladies in the office didn't alert the police to his rape of Jennifer. Tom told his attorney that he didn't rape Jennifer; she wanted to be with him. The attorney shouted at Tom, stating that in the eyes of the law, consent or not, when a thirty eight year old man has sex with a sixteen year old, it is rape. At hearing this Tom quieted down and had a look of defeat on his face.

Sam and her attorney made it to the District Court building at 2:15 P.M., and rushed to the judge's chambers. The attorney apologized to the judge for the oversight and thanked him for waiting. The judge signed the papers and handed them to the clerk. The attorney spoke with the clerk try to gain a sympathetic ear so the paperwork would be rushed through, but it did no good. The clerk looked out of the office and could see tears welling up in Sam's eyes, and he decided that he would help her, not the attorney. He walked over to Sam and said that he would walk the papers through himself and that they should be ready in an hour or two.

Sam had followed the clerk to the next building where he started the paperwork. Sam sat anxiously in the lobby waiting to hear her name, advising that her papers were ready. She sat there thinking about what she was going to do now. She was anxious to start her new life. She wanted to finish this semester but if she did then it would be obvious that she was pregnant. She didn't want anyone but her attorney to know the real reason she was getting divorced.

Sam started wondering how she was going to tell Jack and then wondered if he would even talk to her. All of these thoughts along with her hormones were causing Sam to almost hyperventilate. The clerk noticed this and went into the lobby to calm Sam down. He told her that the papers were almost ready. Just then one of the other clerks signaled the court clerk that the papers were done. He went back into the office area to get the papers.

He announced the Carter/Jenkins papers were ready and noticed that Sam had not heard him. He called again that the Carter/Jenkins papers were ready a little bit louder, getting Sam's attention. Sam's face lit up and she walked to the counter to pay for her divorce papers. The clerk said that if she had waited for her attorney, she could have gotten a free copy. Sam thanked him but said that she really didn't want to wait. The judge's clerk exited the office area and left the building. Sam finished paying for her papers and then ran out after the clerk. She rushed up to him and extended her hand to shake his and then grabbed him and gave him a hug. She thanked him again for helping her out. He told her that he was glad to have helped.

"You just gave me a new lease on life. Thank you for all of your help," Sam said.

All Sam had left to do before leaving Seattle was to settle her bill with her attorney. She called her attorney and made an appointment to see him tomorrow. She only had three more things to do before she started her new life, as the new Samantha Carter.

Sam sat down on a bench outside the court building. It had been overcast all day long, suiting the solemn mood of the day. Just then the clouds parted and a ray of sunshine broke through the clouds and shinned down on her. She felt the sunshine on her face and she breathed in deeply. Her future was looking brighter already.

~ The End ~

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Barbara Louie