Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Speak What You Feel

by Atlantis
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Speak What You Feel

Speak What You Feel

by Atlantis

TITLE: Speak What You Feel
AUTHOR: Atlantis
EMAIL: Sam@sg1fans.net
CATEGORY: Romance, Hurt/Comfort
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: The Entity, In The Line of Duty
SEASON / SEQUEL: 4
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: male/female relationship
SUMMARY: Sam has been having some difficulties after being possessed by the Entity, but she'll just might get through all of her problems with the help of Jack.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: My very!!! first story, please be kind and send me feedbacks. I don't quite know what type of story the fans like, so I'll try my best at eveything:)

"come on, Daniel, it's going to be fun" Jack insisted the young archeologist to come at his house for a poker night.

"Jack, you know I'm tired.."

"Daniel, that's not an excuse!"

"have you asked Sam about this? She's the one who needs help after what happened with the entity"

Jack slowly became more quiet, the memories still hunted him, the one when he shot her anyway.

"I'll go ask her later" he said slowly.

"and a poker night might not be what she needs right now, maybe a film and ordering some food. You know, relaxing"

Jack thought for a moment and agreed with him "ok, you pick the movie, and I'll get Carter to pick up the food" Daniel and Jack nod to themselves and Jack went to see Sam in her lab.

Sam sat quietly at her lab table, her computer stood in front of her and closed. Since the entity, she hasn't touched a single computer at the base. She was having too much bad memories when she did.

Jack walk quietly in her lab and towards her. She seemed to be lost in her thoughts, because she jumped when he started talking near her.

"sir, you startled me!" she said and watched him as he sat on the opposite side of the table.

"sorry, Carter, didn't mean to" he smiled apologically and look around her lab. He noticed her closed computer and sigh, she wasn't doing much better. It's been now a week since her possession, Janet and the rest of SG1 tried to talk to her, but she brushed them off, saying she'll be fine with time.

"Huh, Carter?" he said, breaking the silence "the guys and I thought about watching a movie and ordering in tonight at my house. You want to come?"

Sam stayed quiet for a moment, she would love to go, but she knew that if she would fall asleep on his couch, she'll have other night-mares, and troubles.

"nothing big, just a night in with friends and have fun" Jack smiled "we decided to leave poker aside tonight, Daniel felt tired of always loosing" Sam smiled at his attempt at humor.

"ok, but I won't be staying long" she quickly added.

Jack shook his head and smiled "great! meeting at my house tonight at 0700. See you later!" he waved at her while he walk out of her lab. Sam lowered her head and sigh 'this will be hard' she thought and went preparing for the night.

It was finally 0700 and Sam arrived first at Jack's place, quickly followed by Daniel and Teal'c.

"sweet, now everyone is here! What film did you bring, Daniel?" Jack ask Daniel, after getting himself a beer and three pepsi for the rest of his friends.

Daniel was sitting on Jack's three place couch, on the right. Sam was in the middle and Jack on the left, leaving Teal'c on the one arm chair.

"I got Gone in 60 seconds" he said all proud.

"cool, car chase" Jack mused and sat more confortably in his couch. Daniel put the tape in the VCR, and shot Jack a look "I took it because you and Sam liked car chase, and I took it for Angelina Jolie"

"Daniel Jackson is attracted to this woman" Teal'c informed Sam and Jack.

"Daniel is attracted to lotsa women" Jack teased and everyone laughed.

Daniel ignored them all and sat back down, the film was starting.

As they watched the movie, they ordered chineese and ate while watching the film. Soon the film was coming to an end, and Daniel and Sam had fallen asleep. It wasn't the best way to fall asleep, since Daniel was lying on Sam, and Sam was laying on Jack's right shoulder.

Jack didn't try to move, since he didn't want to wake them up "Huh, Teal'c? can you bring Daniel up to my first spare room? you can take the other" Teal'c bow his head and pick up Daniel like a child "what about major Carter, O'neill?"

Jack gazed down at the sleeping woman half lying on him "she'll be alright" he look up at Teal'c and smiled "good night, see you tomorrow" Teal'c nod and walk upstairs to O'neill's spare room.

Jack tried not to move too much and wake up Sam, he finally managed to pick her up and transport her to his bedroom. He lied her softly on his bed, and took off her shoes slowly. He pulled the covers up on her and kissed her on her forehead good night. Smiling one last time, he finally walk out of his room.

Jack walk downstairs and started cleaning up the surroundings and the mess he and his friends had made. when he finished, his eyes were closing on it's own. He lay down on the couch and closed his eyes, giving up to sleep.

During the night, Sam woke up soaking wet tangled in her sheets. She had made another night-mare, and this was starting to get confusing. Partly of them was with Jolinar and the other was with the entity. She look around the room and found herself being more confused. She took time to realise that it was her CO's room, she had fallen asleep at his house. Kicking herself mentally, she walk out of the bed, look briefly at Jack's clock beside his bed, it was indicating 0342 of the morning.

'everyone must be asleep at this time of night' she thought and slowly walk downstairs, and towards Jack's kitchen. She pulled out a glass from the cupboard and filled it with cold water, just what she needed.

Jack woke by hearing sounds coming from his kitchen. He slowly stood up and walk towards the kitchen, his mind was still half asleep. When he walk in the entrance he saw Sam looking at some pictures on the fridge.

"couldn't sleep?" he said, breaking te silence of the night. Sam jerked around and drop the glass on the floor, braking it.

"God, I'm so sorry" Sam apologized and bent down. Jack quickly went over her "hey, it's ok, really. I do that alot myself" he tried to lighten up the mood and pick up some broken glass.

"why couldn't you sleep?" he ask, once everything was cleaned up. Sam stood up and refused to look at him directly into his eyes "I had alot of problems these days" she explained shortly and quickly.

"the entity still bothers you" he finally said it, he wanted to help her like he did after her possession with Jolinar, put this time she backed away from everyone.

Sam closed her eyes briefly at the mention of her biggest and only problem.

"I'm going to sleep" she started walking away, but Jack took hold of her arm and softly pulled her back to look at him.

"I want to help you, we all do, but you keep brushing us away. You can't go through all of this a second time without us helping you"

"I don't need help" she replied abruptly.

"well, at least talk to me and say I did the right thing"

"what right thing?"

"when I shot you twice, I killed you!" Sam stayed quiet for awhile, letting all of this sank in her subconscious.

"you did the right thing, colonel, I would have done the same" she replied, however this time softly.

"It didn't feel like that when I pulled the trigger! you're not the only one who's having a hard time going through this. I almost lost a team-mate, a very good friend of mine. and someone.." he stopped abruptly, realising what he was going to say next.

Sam leaned her back against the counter and look down at the floor. He was right, she was too preocupied to think of herself, her friends had a hard time accepting the news that she would have probably died.

She noticed him walking close in front of her and sigh softly.

"it hurt too, you know, and it hurts more when you pushes me away" his voice was soft and quiet, Sam tried very hard to keep back the tears that was threatning to roll down her cheeks.

She slowly look up, which was one of the many mistake she did in all time. She noticed pain and hurt visible through his brown eyes, and it hurt her also. She has caused this pain, it was her fault why everything haven't been back to normal again.

She went to talk but his eyes melted her and she soon had nothing to say.

He slowly bent down towards her, never leaving eye contact with her. She met him half way and their lips touched softly, creating a tenderly kiss. They kissed slowly and unsure for a moment, but soon it changed into confidence. She slowly brought her arms up to encircle his neck, as he encircled his arms around her waist, pulling her towards him. The kiss, the very first one, had no intention to end, but soon they had to broke apart and breathe some air.

Pulling apart slowly, but keeping a small amount of distance from each other, they kept eye contact.

"well, that was nice" he started and smiled tenderly down at her.

"I guess we have alot to talk about" she said softly.

"we do, but don't worry, we will get through all the difficult part together no matter what" she smiled softly, feeling somewhat more secure being in his arms than anything else in the world.

Jack raised his hand to lift her face, and look at her in the eyes once again.

"everything is going to be ok, but only if you'll talk to me" she saw his eyes almost pleading her on letting him help.

She smiled and nod "ok" he immediatly embraced her tightly, relieved she would share things with him.

"God, I'm lucky to have found someone like you" he whispered in her ears "I love you" he said as he pulled back and starre at her in the eyes, waiting for her response.

Sam watched him carefully, she was not expecting these words to come out of his mouth this soon. He wasn't the type of man to say this anytime to anyone. He looked quite serious, and seriously in love. Hearing those three little words coming out of his mouth, made it feels like more than just words.

Smiling to him, she gently raised herself to her feet and said before locking his lips with a passionate kiss "I love you too" they kissed each other like their was no end to it.

The End

I really would appreaciate it if you tell me how my first fan fic was. I have other ideas in my head, and if you want me to, I will continue writting:)

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Atlantis