Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Farewell to the Past

by Anne AKA X-Files Annie
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Farewell to the Past

Farewell to the Past

by Anne AKA X-Files Annie

TITLE: Farewell to the Past
AUTHOR: Anne AKA X-Files Annie
EMAIL: stargatesg1rules@aol.com
CATEGORY: Missing Scene/Epilogue, Daniel/Sam
SPOILERS: A Hundred Days
SEASON / SEQUEL: 3
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: male/female relationship
SUMMARY: Sam's feelings in the final minutes of A Hundred Days when Jack and Lya are exchaning farewells.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Hope you enjoy my story! Please email any comments to me at: stargatesg1rules@aol.com

It had been 100 days. Every minute and second of those days spent on getting Jack back. But, when it finally happened it didn't seem like he wanted to be back. Sam was expecting him to thank her, hug her even for all the time she had dedicated to him. He did not do it though. Instead, he dismissed her without even a nod and walked toward Lya. She watched as they exchanged sorrowful glances, and saw him say something that could only be "come with me." Sam froze, awaiting her response. All of her feelings depending on Lya's reaction being an excited "yes!" or a drab shaking of her head, "no."

Sam sighed in relief as she said "no", and became more and more jealous as they ha done final embrace. Sam glanced away from the farewell for a second to see Daniel's eyes fixed on her. She could see in his statement that he knew exactly what was on her mind. With just a look he made her feel accepted, made her feel like she was not alone. When she finally broke eye contact with Daniel she concluded that Jack had moved on, and maybe she could to.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Anne AKA X-Files Annie