Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Love Me Four Times

by Anna
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Love Me Four Times

Love Me Four Times

by Anna.

TITLE: Love Me Four Times
AUTHOR: Anna.
EMAIL: stargategirl86@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: humour, Sam/everybody
SPOILERS: no
SEASON / SEQUEL: 2 or 3
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: male/female relationships, crazy humour, language
SUMMARY: read it and tell me
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Feedback ?...Greetings to Jenni Au, Sanna Zn and Julinar of Julkshur !!!

Graham kept his eyes on Sam as he sat infront of a computer in the gateroom.

"Incoming travellers, Sam..." he said, but he felt how Jack hit his head and had to change "Sam" to "sir".

Sam looked at Jack and Graham with wide eyes. What was going on with the guys. She saw they were stareing at her so she gave them a smile. Sam was in a very good mood that day. She felt very special...She was in love.

"Whatte..." said Hammond and shouted "Doctors to the gateroom, quickly !"

The other guys had to look there too. They saw Martouf and Narim infront of the stargate. Narim was all in blood, and Martouf was helping him to stand on his own feet. As Martouf saw Sam he let Narim go and ran towards Sam. Narim raised his hands to greet Sam, before he fell down. Fraiser got there just in time to take Narim away.

By this time Martouf was already with SG-1, Hammond and Graham.

"Samantha !" he smiled. His smile disappeared as he saw the others. "Jack, Daniel, Teal'c, George, ughhh...tau'ri..." he didn't know Grahams name. "Greetings !"

"Martouf ! It's nice to see you ! How's my dad doin'?" Sam was ready to smile to everyone. She felt so lucky.

Jack didn't let Martouf answer.

"Marty, what happened to Narim ?"

"I found him almost dead and decided to bring him here. That's all. And your father is doing fine, Samantha."

"Know what, buddy, Sam doesn't like it when she's called "Samantha". " Jack said.

"No, Jack, I like it today." Sam smiled.

"Why ?"

"My own reasons..." Sam was still smiling.

Fraiser came into the room.

"Sam, would ya please come and look after Narim for some time ?" she asked. She saw the unhappy faces of Jack and Martouf and explained. "I have some works to do after SG-3's last week's party. They're still feeling bad after the drinking."

"No really ?" Sam wondered. "Sure I can come."

She left.

Hammond looked at Teal'c, Jack, Martouf and Daniel.

"So, I have something for you to do. Colonel O'Neill, I want you and Martouf to go and write a report about what happened on that planet. Doctor Jackson, you can help them. And Teal'c, you said you had something to do outside the base, right ?"

"That is correct, General."

"You're free to go." Teal'c left. Daniel looked at Jack and Martouf, and said.

"I have to make a call, so you go and start without me. I'll join you in ten minutes."

"Okay", said Martouf. Jack nodded. He felt Martoufs angry glance on his back as he turned to leave the room. Jack understood Martouf didn't like what Jack told him about Sam. So ???

"C'mon, Marty, let's go !" Jack said and they both walked away.

Graham saw how Sam opened the door, walked in and sat on a chair next to Narims bed.

"Hi, Narim !" Sam said and smiled. She was smiling all day long.

"Samantha !" Narim smiled. He was weak but he didn't want to admit it to Sam. He was trying to get out of the bed as Sam pulled him back putting her hand on his chest.

"Easy," she said. "You are too weak for stuff like this. Guess you'll have to stay in bed for couple of days."

Narim didn't look disappointed. No problem, if you stay here with me, he thought.

"So...Tell me about your life now. How's Schrodinger doin'?"

Narim gave her a cute smile. "He's doing fine...Sam, may I ask you something ?" he asked sheepishly.

"Sure," Sam nodded and smiled. "Go ahead !"

"Sam, remember the device I gave you during my first trip on Earth ?"

Sam smiled. "Yeah."

"Could you bring it here ?"

"Why ?" Sam wondered.

"Well, it's a surprise...if you don't mind."

"Okay, hold on a minute.I'll go and get it." Sam remembered she promised Fraiser to look after Narim. Dammit, she thought. Then she noticed Graham who was trying to hide from her and overhear their conversation. Sam raised her hand.

"Lieutenant Simmons, would you please come here for a moment ?" she asked.

You screwed it up, Grax. She saw you and now she'll never ever go out with you.Graham said to himself as he came into the room where Sam and Narim were.

"Graham," Sam said. "I gonna go and get one thing from my locker, would you please see that Narim doesn't leave the bed ?"

Graham nodded. "Yep, sure, Captain."

Sam left the room. Narim looked at Graham. He didn't want to say anything. He had noticed how did Graham look at Sam and he knew his feelings for her.

Graham was looking at Narim too.

"Why are you stareing at me, Simmons ?"

"Not your business, alien boy." Graham didn't like Narim. Not at all. "Why did you want her to get that damn device now ? Want to update something ?" he asked.

"It's my turn to ask why. Why did you listen to our canversation ?"

"Well, maybe 'cause I care of her. I didn't want you to tell her anything stupid."

"I bet you don't care about her as much as I do, Simmons !" Narim shouted. "I love her, you idiot !"

Jack and Martouf were walking through the corridor as they heard Narims words. They look at each other.

"I should have left him there to die," said Martouf, as they started to run towards the room. None of them didn't want to lose Sam. Not to Narim, or to anybody else either.

"Well I love her more then you do !" shouted Graham. He understood it was crazy, but it didn't matter. Not now.

"Say that again, lieutenant, and you're leavin' the SGC," said Jack as he and Martouf arrived.

"Oh, and you don't want her, right ?" Graham shouted to Jack.

"Come down, stupido !!!" Jack shouted even louder than Graham. Narim was out of his bed. Graham saw it and remembered Sams words, but he didn't care. Narim was his enemy now, so it was the same was he dead or alive, thought Graham.

Martouf watched Jack, Graham and Narim in silence. He had a lot to say to them, but he didn't want to. Yet.

Jack and Graham were shouting at each other, as Narim slowly tried to escape of all the things that were hanging on him. All the medical stuff - he was sure he wont need it any longer. Slowly he started to walk towards the others. It was hard - very hard. He wasn't sure if he was feeling that good anymore. Perhaps it'd been better if he'd just stay in the bed. But he couldn't be not taking part in the fight about Sam.

As Martouf saw that Narim was in too, he decided it's the right time for him to come in. He meant to stay calm till the end, but he failed as soon as he said Graham saying,

"Ladies and gentlemen, look who's here ! Iiiiit's... FROG'RA !!!!"

"Ow, forget it, Simpson," said Martouf. He sure wasn't as calm as he wanted to be.

"Simpson..."Jack said. "Bart Simpson ?"

Martouf looked at him in great surprise. He appearantly didn't know who's Bart Simpson.

Graham didn't find it funny. But he didn't say anything.

They were fighting for few minutes more as Sam came. She heard them fighting and that's why she didn't walk in. She wanted to hear what were they fighting about.

"I'm sure she would love to be Samantha Simmons," said Graham. Jack shaked his head.

"Lieutenant, c'mon. The clische is she doesn't like you, get it ?" he said and continued, "Sam O'Neill it is."

Narim felt extremely weak, but not weak enough to be quiet.

"I think she'd rather live without a second name than with the funny names you offer. She could come with me and live on Tollana. I'd..." Narim didn't finished the sentence for he felt down in unconsciousness.

Martouf sighed.

"I've loved the tok'ra inside her for a very very long time." He said.

"Okay, Marty. If I get Sam, you get the tok'ra," Jack answered.

Sam came in.

"Guys, did you even think about that I might have some feelings too ? I guess you didn't. Look at you now. Like some little children. I'm not a toy." Sam said. "And - by the way, guys, I'm engaged." She showed her ring. "It's not any of you," she added as she saw Jacks face. She guessed Jack was going to tell the others he was the lucky one.

"Who is it ?" Martouf asked.

"Well," Sam smiled. "Come in, my hero !"

Teal'c entered the room with a big diamond ring on his finger.

The end...

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Anna.