Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Christmas Miracle

by Anna
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Christmas Miracle

Christmas Miracle

by Anna.

TITLE: Christmas Miracle
AUTHOR: Anna.
EMAIL: stargategirl86@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: nope...
SEASON / SEQUEL: Season 4
RATING: PG-13
CONTENT WARNINGS: Male/Female Relationship
SUMMARY: Jack brings Sam some cookie sauce for Christmas...
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Stargate Productions, Showtime / Viacom, MGM / UA, Double Secret Productions and Gekko Productions. This story is for entertainment purposes only and no money exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations and story are the property of the author. This story may not be posted elsewhere without the consent of the author.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Merry Christmas ! Please let me know if you liked this story... hi to Jenni and Sanna !

"Sam, have you already tasted this new sauce for cookies ?" Janet Fraiser asked. "It's terribly good."

"Jan, you know I'm a lousy cook," Sam smiled. "I saw the commercial, but I didn't find it in any store."

"I know that, people buy them like crazy."

"Well this Christmas I'll have to be without the sauce."

"Actually I have one pack of it and I can bring it to you," Jack suddenly said. Sam and Janet turned to look at him.

"Colonel O'Neill ?" Janet asked in surprise.

"Sir, we... didn't know you were here," Sam said sheepishly. She thanked god in her mind that she hadn't said anything that could ruin her reputation. Appearantly Janet was thinking of the same thing.

"It's okay, Major," Jack said. "I won't tell anyone about what I heard."

"The problem is, Colonel, that you heard it," Janet grinned.

"C'mon, you didn't talk about anything else but food," Jack said.

"But we could had, and what then ?" Janet smiled.

"Janet," Sam whispered. She didn't like Janet flirting around with Jack. Sam knew that Janet had her own boyfriend, and that was going to be enough in Sam's opinion.

"About that sauce, Carter," Jack reminded.

"Ow," Sam didn't know what to say.

"I can bring it to you if you want to," Jack said. "Cause it really is good."

"Thanks sir," Sam gave Jack a smile. "When ? If I'm right the holidays begin today."

"This evening ?" Jack suggested.

"Fine with me," Sam said. "You know where I live ?"

'Sure', Jack wanted to say.

"You better give me the address," Jack said.

Sam wrote her address on a piece of paper.

"Here you go, sir," Sam said and gave Jack the paper.

"Thanks," Jack smiled. "So I'll be there about... erm...1900, is it okay with ya ?"

"Sure," Sam replied.

Hammond entered the room.

"Everyone can go home now," he said. "Major, Colonel, Doctor. Merry Christmas !"

Hammond left.

"Well bye then," Janet broke the silence between them. "And merry Christmas !"

"Merry Christmas Doc," Jack said. "See ya Carter."

Daniel entered the room together with Teal'c.

"Jack, always with ladies," Daniel grinned. "Jan, ready to go ?"

Janet looked at Daniel asking him not to let the others know what was going on between them. But those words Daniel said and that look Janet gave him were enough to make Sam sure that there was something more between her friends.

"Janet ?" Sam asked quietly.

"Later," Janet gave her a sheepish look. "I promise." Loudly she said, "I hope you will all spend your Christmas with the person you love," Janet looked at Daniel and smiled.

"Well that would be a miracle," Sam mumbled.

"Miracles happen," Jack mumbled back. "Especially on Christmas."

Sam looked at Jack, but she had to turn her head away as she saw that Jack was looking at her as well. Sam didn't want to give herself too much hope.

Sam came home and changed clothes. She was now wearing jeans and a white shirt. She watered plants, then she took a shower. After the shower she became hungry and went to make some dinner. She opened the fridge, but it was almost empty. Sam sighed and made herself a sandwich and a cup of coffee. She sat down to eat. After eating the sandwich she turned on the tv and took a seat infront of it, drinking coffee. Sam was ready to spend a usually evening, although it was the Christmas eve. Sure Sam had a small Christmas tree in her living room, and some presents under it, but Sam wasn't going to do anything special that evening. Usually Sam spent her Christmas with Mark and his family, or with Janet and Cassie. But this year Mark's family had travelled to North, and Janet was with Daniel. So Sam decided to watch tv. It also helped her to stop thinking about her Colonel and what Janet had wished her.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. It scared the hell out of Sam. She wasn't expecting anyone to visit her that evening. She jumped up to open the door and coffee spread to her white shirt.

"Dammit," Sam sweared and went to get herself a paper to clean the coffee spot.

Sam opened the door with the paper in her hand and freezed.

Colonel Jack O'Neill. Damn, Sam had forgot that he was coming.

"Evening Carter," Jack smiled and came in.

"Sir," Sam smiled.

"Jack."

"Jack," Sam smiled.

"It's nice to see you not in army clothes," Jack grinned. "This makes you an ordinary person, Sam."

Sam looked at Jack. He was wearing jeans and a leather jacket. He looked ordinary as well. Sam was glad he was there at her apartment. She knew Janet had meant something else, but Sam was with the man she loved on Christmas.

"Merry Christmas, Sam," Jack smiled. "I brought you a present, too." Sam didn't know what to say.

"Jack, I...," she whispered.

"C'mon, open it."

Sam opened Jack's present. There was a neckless.

"Gosh, it's beautiful," Sam whispered. "Thank you," Sam smiled and gave Jack a kiss on his cheek.

"Now the sauce," Jack said as he finally got his power of talking back."

"Yeah," Sam answered. Jack gave her a pack of the sauce and was ready to leave.

"You're not going yet, right ?" Sam asked in surprise.

"Depends on what you say."

"C'mon, let's taste the sauce in kitchen."

"If you want to."

As they came to the kitchen Sam opened the pack. She put some sauce on her finger and tasted it. Jack turned his head away as he saw Sam licking her finger.

"Jack, it's your turn," Sam said. Jack stared at her.

"What ?" Sam asked. Then she put some sauce onto her finger again. It was the same finger she had licked. Jack's mouth dropped open.

"C'mon now," Sam smiled. Jack licked the sauce off Sam's finger carefully. Damn, he loved that woman so much.

"Give it to me," Jack smiled and took the pack. He put some on his finger and ate it.

"Jack !" Sam began to laugh. "It's for the cookies !"

Jack smiled and put some sauce to Sam's nose in accident.

"Sorry," he said and searched for a paper.

"No, dear," Sam grinned. "It's all your fault and now you'll have to eat it from there."

Jack began to stare at Sam again. Eat it ? From her nose ? Anytime, for god sake.

Jack came closer to Sam. He bowed to reach her nose and ate the sauce off it. But he didn't want to let her go anymore. His lips slid from her nose to her lips. He kissed her deeply, and Sam kissed him back the same way.

"Carter, we should not really be doing this," he pulled her away and said.

"No sir," Sam said seriously. The next moment she took the sauce and squeezed all of it to Jack's face.

"Geez," Jack managed to whisper before he felt Sam's lips everywhere on his face. She was kissing his mouth, his eyes, his forehead. She knew that the whole thing was just a Christmas miracle, and she wanted to take all she could of it. She felt herself in Jack's arms.

"Where's the bedroom ?" Jack asked.

"The next door to the left," Sam whispered.

They entered the bedroom. Jack sat down to Sam's bed pulling her with him. He started to take her shirt off, his lips went down her neck and lower.

"Jack..." Sam moaned. "Stop... please." Jack didn't listen to her.

"Jack !" Sam said more loudly.

"What ?" Jack asked and sounded disappointed.

"Jack, it's Christmas," Sam said.

"So ? I already wished ya merry Christmas."

"No. Look at us. Dressed in jeans, what the hell. I want to change clothes," Sam said pulling her shirt back on.

"Why ? I'll take them off anyway."

"Please !"

"Well if it means so much for you..." Jack agreed. "I'll change my clothes and get the champain. Will be back in half an hour."

"Bye..." Sam whispered.

After twenty minutes Jack entered Sam's apartment again.

"Holy..." Jack whispered as he saw Sam. "I didn't know you had dressed like this."

Sam was wearing a long red evening dress.

"There's lots of things you don't know about me," Sam smiled.

"I'm gonna find some of them out tonight," Jack smiled back.

"Not all of them."

"Are you sure ?"

"Come in," Sam said. They both entered the living room.

"Geez Sam, it's beautiful," Jack said as he saw the Christmas tree. "I haven't got one since I lost Charlie."

Sam went to hug Jack.

"Let's not think about sad things now," she whispered and gave Jack a gentle kiss.

"How could I ?" Jack grinned. "Should we go to the bedroom now ?"

"No," Sam smiled. "Wait a sec, I've got a present for you."

"That's why I suggested that we go to bedroom."

"That present also, but there's something else too," Sam smiled and gave Jack a present.

"Thank you baby," Jack said. "Major," he grinned. He wanted to opned the present.

"No, not til you get home," Sam said.

"Not til tomorrow," Jack grinned. "Or the day after it."

Sam looked into his eyes and gave him a loving smile.

"Can we go to the bedroom now ?" Jack asked. "I brought some more sauce with me."

Sam smiled and took Jack's hand. She knew this miracle was going to last.

The end.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Anna.