Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Under the Desk

by Anna
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Under the Desk

Under the Desk

by Anna.

TITLE: Under the Desk
AUTHOR: Anna.
EMAIL: stargategirl86@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: m/f
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: none
SEASON / SEQUEL: any
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: minor m/f
SUMMARY: Sam and Jack bring Hammond their report...
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: I wrote this in like twenty minutes, so... Feedback is always welcome ! And hi to Jenni and Sanna and Zane...

Jack and Sam were walking down a corridor. They opened the door to Hammond's office.

"Surprise surprise," Jack grinned. "He's not here."

"But he told us to bring the report," Sam said.

"Let's go inside."

They entered the office.

"So, should we just come back later, sir ?" Sam asked.

"Nope. I'm gonna spend this afternoon drinkin' coffee. Absolutely not."

Sam smiled. Jack comtinued.

"We can leave it on his desk. Or what, Captain ?"

"Yes sir," Sam replied and put the report onto Hammond's desk. Then she raised her eyes from the desk and met Jack's eyes. For a moment they stood there in silence, staring at each other.

"Are you thinkin' what I'm thinkin' ?" Jack suddenly asked.

"It depends on what are you thinkin'," Sam answered. She would have wanted to add 'sir', but she didn't.

"This is what I'm thinkin'," Jack whispered and kissed Sam. Carefully first, as if wanting to check if she felt the same. As he made sure she did, he put his arms around her and their kissed became deeper and deeper.

One rapid movement of Jack hand on Sam's neck, and her neckless broke.

"Oh, Sam, I'm so sorry..." he whispered, still holding her. Sam didn't answer, she just put the neckless on the desk and kissed Jack again.

Suddenly they heard somebody walking towards the office.

"Holy Hannah, Jack," Sam whispered. "We have to hide !"

They rushed towards the door, but the comer was already up to open it.

"Okay, let's do it the high school way," Jack said and pushed Sam under the desk, following her.

Hammond entered the office. First he looked around, as if feeling somebody else there. Then he walked towards his desk and took the report. He noticed the neckless Sam had left on the desk. In the mirror in the corner he saw an image of Sam and Jack hiding under the desk. Hammond knew that letting them know that he saw them would probably lead to court martial and Sam and Jack would be forced to leave SGC. And that wasn't what he wanted. So he took the report and left the room.

As the door closed behind him, Sam climbed out of under the desk, giggling.

"There's nothing funny about it," Jack said, smiling himself.

"Yes sir."

"We'll never do that again."

"Yes sir."

"At least not in public places."

"Yes sir."

"How 'bout my place ?"

"Yes sir."

"Stop that."

"Yes sir."

"Sam, you're sick."

"Yes sir."

"Stop it !"

"Yes sir."

"Carter..."

"I love you when you're angry," Sam smiled and gave him a big kiss. Then she left the office.

"I love no matter what you're like," Jack said and followed her after a while.

"Captain Carter, a word please," Hammond touched Sam's shoulder after the briefing.

"Yes sir ?" Sam said.

"You left this on my desk," he said and gave Sam the neckless. He saw her becoming paler.

"Thank you sir," she whispered.

"It's broken," Hammond said. "Hope you'll get it fixed soon, Captain."

"Yes sir. Thank you sir."

Hammond turned to walk away. But, before going, he faced Sam again.

"Or perhaps Colonel O'Neill could fix it," he said. "I mean, he's the one who broke it."

Hammond walked away.

Sam stood still for a while and stared at him, not able to move. Then she turned around and went to get ready to go to Jack's place.

The end.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Anna.