Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Christmas Party

by Anna
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Christmas Party

Christmas Party

by Anna.

TITLE: Christmas Party
AUTHOR: Anna.
EMAIL: stargategirl86@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: no
SEASON / SEQUEL: any
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: Male/Female Relationship, Language...very very very mild
SUMMARY: Jack sees Sam dancing...in very interesting clothing...
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Stargate Productions, Showtime / Viacom, MGM / UA, Double Secret Productions and Gekko Productions. This story is for entertainment purposes only and no money exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations and story are the property of the author. This story may not be posted elsewhere without the consent of the author.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: I'd love feedback more than almost anything else in the world (except Stargate)...and hi to Jempsi, Sanna and Jule, as usual...

Jack, Daniel and Teal'c followed the others to the big hall of the SGC base. They had not found Sam, so they went without her. Daniel guessed that she had went with Janet. They had Christmas party in the base. It was the last day before the holidays, and everyone hoped to get home sooner. Excepting of course Teal'c, for he lived in the base.

Teal'c, Daniel and Jack entered the hall. They saw Hammond taking a seat infront of the stage that was built there. Jack raised his hand to greet General. Makepeace went by, greeting Jack, Teal'c and Daniel. Everyone sat down, and lights went off. The show was ready to begin.

Jack didn't actually listen to what happened on the stage. He hated that kind of shows, he always fell asleep during them. And he almost fell asleep that day too, but then he suddenly saw who was coming to the stage. Sam. His Sam. His Captain, dressed in something that was too small to be even her underwear. Jack stared at the stage. It could not be Sam. Jack knew Sam. She was so correct, always dressed in army clothes or jeans or something, but never like that. Jack didn't even notice that the other women around Sam were dressed the same way. Jack didn't care. His mouth dropped open as he saw Sam dancing. Damn, she was good. Daniel returned Jack to the ground.

"Jack," he whispered.

"What ?" Jack asked.

"Nothing. Just checking if you're still with us."

"Ha ha," Jack grinned. He stared at Sam, and then she left the stage. Jack didn't even hope anymore that he could fall asleep. No, he had too much to think about. Jack stared at the stage, but he didn't get what happened there. He just thought about how Sam looked in those clothes. Geez.

Jack felt some movement around him. Everyone stood up and left, so did Jack. The show was over.

Jack, Daniel and Teal'c left the hall together. Jack was just hoping they won't meet Sam. But there she was, dressed in jeans and yellow t-shirt, standing there and smiling to them.

"Hi !" Sam smiled. "Sir, Daniel, Teal'c."

"Sam," Daniel smiled back. Jack raised his hand, and Teal'c said

"Greeting Captain Carter !"

"You were great Sam," Daniel said.

I could say something more, Jack thought.

"Thank you !" Sam smiled.

"You did not have many clothes, Captain Carter," Teal'c said.

Geez, Teal'c,Jack thought. Sam put her hand on her forehead. She didn't know what to say.

"Did you not get cold ?" Teal'c asked.

Teal'c !!!Jack screamed in his mind.

"Erm...no, Teal'c," Sam smiled. Jack raised his finger.

"We...gotta go. Bye Sam, see ya !"

"Happy holidays !" Sam wished, and Jack, Teal'c and Daniel left.

Sam was in her room, packing her stuff to go home, as she heard someone knocking on her door.

"Come in !" Sam went to the door. Jack entered the room.

"Hi," he said.

"Sir," Sam smiled.

"Jack."

"Jack," Sam smiled. "What brought you here ?"

"I just wanted to say, that..." Jack looked at Sam sheepishly. She thought how adorable he was. "Your dress...or whatever it was...it was great."

Sam stared at Jack.

"And ?" she asked.

"And what ?"

"That's what you wanted to tell me ?" Sam wondered. "That's why you came here ?"

"Well actually," Jack said. "It was very great."

Sam opened her mouth. She had never expected to see her Colonel standing infront of her with nothing to say.

"Very very great," Jack said as he saw that Sam wanted him to say something more.

"Thank you," Sam smiled. "In fact, I felt terrible in it."

But you looked wonderful,Jack thought.

"All I thought about was to take it off," Sam shaked her head.

Me too,Jack added in his mind.

"Know what, I think I missed some details of it," Jack said. "Do you still have it ?"

"Ow..." Sam said. "Janet took it to my place already." Jack nodded. "But you can come to my place and see it closer. I mean if you want to," Sam said. She hoped Jack wouldn't notice that the dress was still in her bag. She just wanted Jack to come to her place so much.

"I think I can come, if it's okay with you," Jack said. "When ?"

"How about seven pm ?" Sam suggested.

"Fine with me."

"See you then."

"Bye !"

Jack left Sam's room. The first person he saw was Janet.

"Hi Doc !" Jack greeted her. "Already back ?"

"Back ?" Janet looked at him in surprise. "I'm just going home now. What made you think I am back from somewhere ?"

"Nothing, never mind," Jack said. "Merry Christmas !" he said and left.So Janet took it to your place, Captain,Jack grinned.

Jack was in Sam's apartment at ten past seven. Sam was dressed in jeans, as usual.

"Hi Jack," Sam greeted him. Jack was glad she had called him 'Jack'.

"Howdy Sam !"

"Well come in," Sam said. Jack came in, and they both stood in silence for some time. None of them knew what to say or what to do.

"Erm," Jack finally broke the silence. "The dress."

"Right," Sam nodded. "The dress...you wait here." Sam went to her bedroom. After a moment she came back, holding the dress in her arms. She gave it to Jack.

"You can check the details now," Sam smiled.

"I will," Jack said. He held the dress in his arms, and he didn't know what to do. He didn't give a dam to that dress, he loved it when Sam was wearing it. He loved Sam when she was wearing it. He loved Sam.

"It's great," Jack finally said. "But it looks different when it's on you."

"Want me to put it on ?" Sam asked. Jack's mouth dropped open. He stared at Sam. Had she really said what she said, or was it just Jack's crazy imagination ?

"If it's not a problem," Jack mumbled.

Sam smiled, took the dress away from Jack and went to her bedroom once again. Jack sat down on a sofa waiting for Sam. When she finally came back, Jack stood up. He had so much to say, but he didn't know how. Sam was standing there infront of him, dressed in...it was hard for Jack to take his eyes off Sam. And he didn't even want to.

"Does it look the same now ?" Sam asked. She looked at Jack her eyes wide and bright. God, Jack loved those eyes. Everything about Sam.

Jack nodded. He stared at Sam, thinking to ask or not to ask her the thing he wanted to ask. He decided to ask.

"Sam...do you still want to take it off ?"

The end.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Anna.