Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Unity

by Ally K
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Unity

Unity

by Ally K

Title: Unity
Author: Ally K
Email: sunshine_slayer@hotmail.com
Category: Angst
Season: future Season
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Rating: PG
Warnings: character death
Summary: Sam's last moments after she is suddenly shot and how Jack must cope with the loss
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).

TITLE: Unity
AUTHOR: Ally K
EMAIL: sunshine_slayer@hotmail.com
ARCHIVE: Site in development (nearly finished!) and any one who wants it just ask. CATEGORY: S/J, POV, Angst
SPOILERS: Entity
SEASON/SEQUEL: 6 but bare in mind I haven't seen any of it yet! RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: Character death
SUMMARY: Sam's last moments after she is suddenly shot and how Jack must cope with the loss.. DISCLAIMER: None of this is mine; the actual story and idea is mine, but the characters and name etc, don't belong to me. AUTHOR'S NOTES: I'm just trying out the two POV's and seeing how it worked. Feedback would really be appreciated; did u love/hate it?

Unity

Sam

I immediately feel it enter my body; feel it cut through my skin, to the bone, to the lung... I gasp as my throat constricts... black dots appear on my vision. I fall almost in slow motion but my fall is hindered. I am caught. I try to smile as I see his face but the pain is unbearable. I stare into his penetrating eyes, which show all the love he feels and I know neither of us has to say the words. I can die happy.....Die... I feel it happening. Every breath is harder, slower and my vision is blurry. We look at each other knowing, this is it. My luck's finally run out. I've survived 6 years, the best years of my life but my only regret was that I should have let him in before. Have not sacrificed my happiness when he first told me how much he care...All I want is to feel his lips on mine one last time.

He leans over me, so close I can feel his breath, but mine is so slow, I'm gasping. Gasping for life but I'm hanging on. Hanging on for my dying wish. I feel his lips on mine and it takes all the strength I have but push mine onto his pain... body slowing....blackness... but happiness...

Jack

The whole world seems to have disappeared round us; everything feels wrong so wrong but how can it be anything less? I hear it before I see it enter, tearing through her. I can do nothing as it is just so quick, but it's too late to take the bullet from her. Too late to take it myself but she's falling. Lucky my reactions are still working, as only them are able to stop her from hitting the ground. I kneel over her, still hoping, clutching onto the smallest of hope that it's not as serious as I thought it was, that she'd be ok. Perhaps, just maybe, this is all a dream but I know it's not. In my dreams I never loose her but as I stare down, I know I will.

It hurts so much, as if the bullet entered me instead of her. I feel her pain. In this moment we are one, we feel as one, we love as one entity. Entity, what nearly took her away last time. I guess I should be lucky at least that we had a chance. We let love in, I wish it'd been sooner but at least we had that short precious time.

I stare at her, looking deep into those dazzling azure eyes, knowing that she loves me. That nothing can take that away. I just hope she knows how much I care. How cruel fate is, that my pocket is weighed down with the ring I was going to give her tonight. So cruel. No words are passed, but our looks say it all. I just hope it's enough as right now it's all too much for me. Too sudden. There's not enough time, I hear her gasp for breath and suddenly I mimic it too. I know she's holding on, I can see it in her eyes what she wants. I lean over her so close that my breath warms up her blanching face. I stare into those fighting eyes and put my lips onto hers. I feel them touch, then fall. Her eyes close and her body is limp. Tears fill my eyes and they can't stop. They will never stop, as when she bleeds I do too.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Ally K