Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Surface View

by Adi
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Surface View

Surface View

by Adi

TITLE: Surface View
AUTHOR: Adi
EMAIL: dr_bev_crasher@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Drabble, POV, Romance
PAIRING: Daniel/Sam
SPOILERS: Well technically none.
SEASON / SEQUEL: Post Beneath The Surface.
RATING: G
CONTENT WARNINGS: none
SUMMARY: So if Sam and Daniel were together, how would he deal with what happened in Beneath The Surface.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is post Beneath The Surface. I got tired of the SamandJacker's getting all the fun from it. Not that I have anything against the SJ'ers, but I feel there must be a counterpoint to everything.

Oh he forgave me, he just never let me forget. Teasing me mercilessly when we were alone and gently when there was someone with us. He knew I loved him, I told him over and over again, I knew he didn't feel threatened, I didn't know why though. I know, I think too much.

Once when we were lying in bed, sated, happy, me leaning into him, him lying on his back. His right hand was holding my left, his left arm resting against my back, his finger's moving once in a while to remind me that they were there, holding me, supporting me. He explained why.

"I know you love him too." He said, he was looking at my fingers entwined with his, and then suddenly he was looking at me, and I was falling into his blue eyes. He chose his words carefully and laid them on a silver platter in front of me. "But you chose me."

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Adi