Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

SG-1 Christmas Style

by Aardvark and Anteater
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
SG-1 Christmas Style

SG-1 Christmas Style

by Aardvark and Anteater

TITLE: SG-1 Christmas Style
AUTHOR: Aardvark and Anteater
EMAIL: Becky.cole@ntlworld.com
CATEGORY: Sam/Jack, Daniel/Janet, Romance, Christmas
SPOILERS: None
SEASON / SEQUEL:
RATING: PG/PG-13
CONTENT WARNINGS: male/female relationship
SUMMARY: Christmas time and someone asks someone for something...
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES:

It was Christmas Eve Eve (the night before Christmas Eve) and Colonel Jack O'Neil was Just about to ask Doctor Daniel Jackson a question, "Danny boy," he said as he opened his lab door, "Yes" Daniel replied as he was talking to Doctor Janet Fraiser, "I was wondering if you and Janet wanted to come over to my house tomorrow for a small gathering?" (And when he said small, he meant it). "Sure" Daniel and Janet replied "Weed love to." "Great" Jack said "come around about 7pm, ok?" he said as his eyes followed someone down the corridor, "ok" they said.

Jack soon left the room and went down the corridor to Major Samantha Carter's lab. He was a little nervie about asking Sam over for Christmas Eve, because he had fallen head over heals for her ever since the day they met. "Sam," he said with a little twinge in his voice, "would you like to come over to my place on Christmas Eve around about 7pm for a little get together?" he whispered loudly as fast as he could. "Sure, I'd love to sir," she replied sounding very cheerful. "Great," he said with the identical sound in his voice.

***Christmas Eve 6:30pm***

'Ding Dong,' the doorbell rang as Jack ran to open it. It was Sam, "What are you doing here," he said with amazement, "your half and hour early," "you don't mind do you Jack?" she called him Jack, he loved the warm feeling he got when she called him Jack, "Umm, no, of course not," he gaspingly replied, "come in, you must be freezing out there, let me take your coat."

As Sam was helping Jack to set up they bumped into each other and landed on the sofa facing each other, just inches away from touching their noses together. "Sam," Jack said as he moved closer, "I have wanted to tell you this for years," "what is it Jack?" she said as SHE moved closer, "I don't know how to tell you this, I...I...I think I am in love with you!" Oh my god, he had finally said it. Sam looked dumbfounded, "I...I...I think I am in love with you too," Sam said as she moved her soft tender lips closer to his, and they kissed.

'Ding Dong' the doorbell rang, nobody bothered to answer it, (it was Daniel and Janet). Daniel looked through the letter box and saw Sam and Jack on the sofa, "Umm...Janet" Daniel said with hope in his eyes, "kiss me," he said as he leaned into Janet, allowing her enough room to pull away if she wanted to, she didn't, she pulled him closer and never let go (I don't mean she never let go, I mean she did let go later).

Look out for some sequels

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Aardvark and Anteater