Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

In Every Case

by Ameridian
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
In Every Case

In Every Case

by Ameridian

Summary: I can't give you a summary its so short!!! But just to say feed me and this is just a little ditty on some thoughts i'm having at the moment.
Category: Drabble, Thoughts
Season: any Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: FAM
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 2004-10-01

Everything so different, everything so foreign, everything so strange. It should be familiar, it should be normal, so how come it feels so wrong? This was her new start, this was her fresh beginning, her chance to put things right. How come none of that seems relevant now, unimportant, lost in the entire scheme of things? If only she could go back, change her circumstances, change her pathway, change her feelings, maybe she would feel balanced, normal, grounded. As it is, the past is a long way off, unreachable, off limits, forbidden, never to be returned to. Forge forward, plant new roots, scatter new seed, that's what he said but how can she pretend to fit in, to live, to belong to a place, when she knows that now her home can never be reached...

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Ameridian