Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

"Wait. What?!"

by bailunrui
[Reviews - 3]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
"Wait. WHAT?!"

Major General Jack O'Neill could feel a headache beginning to develop around his temples. Before him stood four fidgeting members of the elite SG-1 team. Only, they weren't who they were. Or something...

"P3X-612, the planet of the Jannis, would only agree to trade with Earth if we went through with the body swap. It's a ritual every Jannian must go through before entering adulthood. They are an empathetic people who believe that one must walk in another's shoes in order to experience a new perspective," said Colonel Samantha Carter-O'Neill. Only, it wasn't really her. It was Daniel inside of her body. Jack hoped that he had super strength ibuprofen in the house.

"And just how long will you have to walk in one another's shoes?" Jack pointedly asked Daniel, er, Sam.

"One month," she answered from Daniel's body.

"One month! Goddamit, Sam. That means we can't or I can't, I mean,..." Jack felt his face flush.

"That's right, Jack. You can either sleep with my brain or my body," Carter smiled smugly and crossed Daniel's arms. Jack raised his eyebrows and glanced quickly over at Daniel in Carter's skin and back to his wife in Daniel's body.

"No way..." Daniel shook his head. "I know what you're thinking and I'd have to be very inebriated to even consider it."

"I was thinking of no such thing," Jack denied. It was going to be one very long and confusing month.