Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Tealc's first Christmas

by samandjack23
[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story Bemerkung:
When I first seen the challenge for the December contest, by the way, thank you for this contest, I thought of what it would be like to have Tealc's first Christmas. So here it goes.

Jack enters Sam's office, with a smile on his face. "Hey, Sam."

Sam looking up from what she was doing, on some gadget that SG4 brought from P3X252. "Hey, sir." She looks back at her project.

Jack coming in, looking at the object with that cute little Jack look on his face. "What you doing?"

Sam still looking at the object, and not looking up. "Oh, just looking at this simulator that SG4 brought from P3X252 sir. What you up to?"

Jack annoyed that she hasn't brought up her cute little face at him, still wondering how she could just work all the time. He just shrugs his shoulder and asks, the question he has been wanting to ask. "Well, you know that this is Teal'cs first Christmas on Earth."

Sam still looking at the simulator, just shakes her head. "Mmmhmm."

"Well, I thought we could have a get together at my place. How about it?"

"Mmmmhmmm."

"We could have some eggnog, turkey, some holiday music,"

"Mmmmhmmm."

Jack noticing that she wasn't listening, he replies. "And some spaceship flying over head for the whole town to see."

"Mmmmhmmm."

Jack walks around the table, and takes her head, and has Sam looking at him. "You'r not listening are you?"

"Sorry sir, I was just interested in this." Okay, I can never understand what she say's either so at this point I am going to say she is saying a bunch of her little jibber jabber.

Jack not understanding what she is saying anyway. "Sam."

"Sorry, sir. Just interested in this. What were you saying?"

"Well, we are having a little get together, to show Teal'c a good time on his first Christmas on Earth. Would you like to join us?"

"Sounds good. Where is it going to be? Should I bring something?"

Jack felt like saying. 'Just your beautiful self.' But instead, saying. "No, just going to be a little get together. I will provide everything. Just be there around 10. I thought we could watch the Disney parade, and then do some eating, and charoling, and just show what us Tari, do on a holiday."

Sam smiled at him. "That sounds good, sir."

"Sam."

"Yes, sir."

"Please during this just call me Jack. It's just going to be relaxed, and you don't have to be formal, while you are there, Okay?"

"Yes, sir. I will be as relaxed as can be. Thank you."

"Okay, then I will see you on Christmas morning. And Sam."

"Yes, sir?"

"Don't work yourself to death. Make that your new years reselution."

"I'll try not to sir."

This story is part of the December 2007 Fic Challenge Contest at Helio.
Please make sure that you are logged in and go

Vote

until 31 December 2007!