Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Tok'ra PMS

by Mad_gater
[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Tok'ra PMS

Tok'ra PMS

by mad_gater

Summary: A female Tok'ra with PMS. Oy!! And you thought regular PMS was bad!!
Category: Humor, Romance
Season: any Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: GEN
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 2004-07-27

Disclaimer : I don't own Stargate SG-1 or any of it's characters. Just borrowing them for a little adventure.

Tok'Ra PMS

Jack and Sam find Jacob in his quarters out cold.

Sam and Jack: Dad? Jacob: huh? what the heck hit me? Sam: We were hoping you could tell us. Jacob: Now I remember. It was Garshaw. Jack: Garshaw? What the heck did you do? Jacob: Nothing! I swear! Sam: Where is she now? Jacob: In the commissary. Jack: I'll go and bring Daniel with me to the commissary to see if we can find out what possessed her to do this.

Sam: Be careful, sir. Jack: Always.

Sam smiles at Jack

Jack and Daniel arrive at the commissary to see Garshaw with enough chocolate on her plate to share with the whole SGC.

Jack: Woah! Got enough chocolate there?

Garshaw (yelling): Are you trying to tell me I'm fat?!?!?!?!

Daniel: No, no, no! Just want to find out why you slugged Jacob hard enough to knock him out.

Garshaw (still yelling): Is it not enough that he is a good for nothing man who cannot keep his roving eyes to himself?!?!?!?! I HATE MEN!!!!!!!!

Garshaw blasts Daniel and Jack back out into the hallway with her ribbon device.

Jack (on the intercom): We have a female Tok'Ra with PMS! Seal off the commissary!

SF's seal off the commissary as Jack and Daniel Get off that level. Jack and Daniel catch up with Sam.

Sam sees Jack holding the back of his head and sees that he also has a split lip.

Sam: What happened?

Jack: We found out that Garshaw has PMS and she blasted me and Daniel with her hand device thingy . Daniel's fine, but I hit my head on the walll when I landed

Sam kisses the back of Jack's head.

Jack: What was that for? Sam: To make your head feel better. Jack: Thanks. It feels better already. (Daniel groans at this exchange) Jack: My mouth hurts too, Sam. Sam (raised eyebrow ala Teal'c): Oh really? Jack: Yeah. Sam and Jack move closer together. Sam grabs Jack's head and gives him a kiss so steamy it fogs Daniel's glasses. Daniel blushes and turns away.

Jacob finds Sam and Jack still kissing.

Jacob (with furious look): WHAT THE HELL DO YOU TWO THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!?!

Sam and Jack jump away from each other.

Jack: Crap! What do you think is worse Sam? Garshaw with PMS or an angry Jacob?

Sam: I think we've been well and truly busted.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to mad_gateror post a commenton this story.