Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Forbidden Love

by Tropical
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Forbidden Love

Forbidden Love

by Tropical

TITLE: Forbidden Love
AUTHOR: Tropical
EMAIL: Tanya323@attcanada.ca
CATEGORY: Action/Adventure, Romance, Challenge (#918)
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: Solitudes, some little about the Stargate the Movie, I think that's it.
SEASON / SEQUEL: 4
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: Little violence and language but really not that much.
SUMMARY: SG-1 gate to a planet ruled by an ancient ghost. She is feared by everyone in the galaxy, even for the Goaul'ds. Will SG-1 make it back alive?
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Well, this is my 2nd story. Tell me if you people like it or not. And before you start to read, I'd like to thank everyone who gave me feebacks for my first fic, it means alot.

SG-1 gated on PX3 3O8 two hours ago and they still didn't find anything interresting. There was no signs of life at all, not even animals. What amazed Daniel and Sam, was that there was a big tropical forest on the planet and there was no signs of life. The sun was high in the sky and it was starting to get very hot.

"maybe we should head back to the gate, kids, it's kinda gettin' hot here" their CO said showing them the sun in the sky. Daniel look at him quickly "now?!! can we stay a bit longer? I mean this is a big advantage for us, the goau'ld didn't touch this planet yet"

"so?"

"so...so what?"

"so what, what?"

"can we stay, Jack? just half an hour" looking at Daniel's pleading face, he nod slowly "half an hour" Daniel smiled widely and shout "yes!!" and walk towards the forest. Jack roll his eyes and look at the two other members of the team.

"so ya gonna have fun too?" he ask.

"I do not call this 'fun' O'neill" Teal'c said and raised an eyebrow at Jack.

"good, at least one's with me"

"you guys are no fun" Sam said and walk towards where Daniel had left earlier. O'neill smiled "keep your radio on!" he shout before she was out of view. He turned to look at Teal'c and raise his eyebrows "to you, what is fun?" Jack ask him.

Before Teal'c could answer, a small breeze took his attention. Teal'c immediately started to feel nervous. Jack starre at him, confuse about why he was acting that way "what's the matter Teal'c?" he turned to look at him.

"I do not feel confortable here, it is not safe to stay here any longer" that's was the only thing Jack needed to hear

"okay, I'll contact the others"

O'neill took his radio and called out for the rest of his team "Daniel, Carter, come in. Over" there was no answer, he repeated again and still no answer. He look up at Teal'c and they shared a worried look. Before they could say anything, they heard gun shots coming from the forest.

"what the hell!?" Jack said and took out his gun and ran towards the gun shots, Teal'c held his staff weapon closer to him and followed his friend.

When they arrived, they saw Daniel and Sam gun in hand and pointing in their direction when they saw them coming "hey!it's us" Jack said and held up his hands. They put their gun down, Daniel was shaking has hell and look at Sam.

"what was that!?!"

"I really don't know, Daniel" she said and look around.

"what happened?" O'neill ask them walking towards them.

"there was this big black shadow that... that tried to... steal Sam's gun..." Daniel said and walk quickly beside Teal'c.

"Dr Jackson, you must stay with me, O'neill with major Carter, or Naya will attack" the rest of the team turned to look at Teal'c, confuse.

"what'd you say?" Jack ask him, starting to get nervous.

"I recall this planet, it is very dangerous to walk on Naya's territory"

"whose Naya?" Daniel ask him.

"it is a ghost, a black force that can take the shape of any alien or human. It is killing without mercy. She annihilates the strongest of the group, by hurt, possess or kill them slowly"

"why you said me or you?" Sam ask him, very confuse.

"because she cannot be at two places at the same time, she will try to kill one of us. Has I said earlier, she is killing the strongest in mind"

"Jolinar" she said and look at Teal'c once more "you think we can make it at the gate in time?"

"if we run" Daniel look at everybody, worriedly "what this mean? we're gonna die?" everybody look at him.

"no, we will seperate each other and meet at the stargate" Teal'c said.

"seperate? I don't think so" O'neill jumped in the conversation "nobody's gonna seperate from the others"

"O'neill it is the only way to keep ourselves alive"

"Teal'c..." he started but Sam cut him off "colonel, we have too" he didn't like the plan not one bit. Suddenly they heard some noises around them and it was getting louder every seconds.

"Naya is coming" Teal'c aknowledge and look at the three other members of the team "we have to depart before it is too late.." before he could finish his sentence, a black shadow appeared from the ground. She took the form of a person but she was faceless. She raised her hands in the air then started to turn around and scream.

"what the hell is the matter with her?" O'neill shouted through her screams, at Teal'c.

"she is preparing her attack" suddenly she stopped turning around and pointed her hands towards the team and send a divine blue aura heading towards them, trying to envelope them and suffocate them. In time, Teal'c pushed Daniel out of the way and they fell aside, the same for Carter and O'neill.

"she doesn't look too happy" O'neill said and look at Naya turning towards him and Sam "I think we should run for it" he continued and they started to run in the opposite direction from Teal'c and Daniel. A piercing scream was heard from Naya and the sky turned grey and the wind blow harder, then she disapear in the tin air.

After sevral minutes of running Sam stopped and turned around "we have to go back"

"no!" he said and grab her arms "she might be after Daniel and Teal'c"

"they know how to defend themselves, and it was the plan to seperate, remember?" she stop and nod slowly. He nod and let go of her arms "we'll make a detour to go at the gate, it might take more time than them" before they could say anything else, it's started to rain.

"great, that's all we needed" he said and look around to see if there wasn't any place they could protect themselves from the rain. There was only trees and no shelter, he turned to look at her "we better keep going if we want to find a place to rest" she nod in agreement and they started to walk in a direction.

Teal'c!! do you know where we are?" Daniel ask him when they finally stop running. Teal'c turned to look at him "I do, it is not far from the stargate. We can reach the stargate before night-fall if we keep walking" Daniel nod and look behind him "do you think Sam and Jack are okay?"

"I am sure, they know how to defend themselves"

"against Naya?" Daniel caught Teal'c's eye sight, he didn't say nothing and started walking again "we need to continue" Daniel watch him walking away and nod "okay" he said to himself and walk beside him.

"so, tell me about Naya" Teal'c look at him "she is dangerous" Daniel nod "I know, but since when is she staying on this planet?"

"ages ago, the goau'lds always feared her"

"can she be killed? I mean she can't be immortal..can she?"

"she is not, she is taking her victimes' life. The air that the victimes breathe helps her live again, it is her ressource" They both look up a the sky and heard a thunder "I guess it's gonna rain" Teal'c shook his head "we cannot stop, we must continue" Daniel nod and they continued walking.

"why is she after the strongest of the group?" Daniel continued asking question while walking.

"she is able to extract informations and send it to some of her ennemies in exchange for some prisonners"

"what does she do with the prisonners?"

"she kills them to keep herself alive" Daniel starre at him for several seconds then shook his head "so, you mean that our friends are in danger?" Teal'c nod but didn't say nothing. For the rest of the way, they stayed silence.

A loud noise make the two officers turn around sharply "what was that?" Jack ask, she didn't reply and saw something further in the woods.

"I..did you see that, sir?" he look at her, puzzled "see what, major?" she pointed the direction where she saw a movement. He look and shook his head "no, I didn't saw nothing. We better keep going before we encoutered some unfriendly ghost" she nod and they started walking. Several minutes later, the sound of a branch cracked took their attention.

"I really hate this place" Sam said to herself and look around to see who it was.

"Oh I don't know about that, I thought we could come here and do some camping, fishing" O'neill said half serious, half sarcastic. She didn't reply and tried to look where the noise came from. It was starting to rain harder and the visibility to see in the woods weren't good.

"there's nothing" she said and turned around and continue walking but Jack stayed there "wait!!" he said "look" he pointed at a weird tree not too far from them "it wasn't there seconds ago" suddenly the 'tree' started moving very fast towards them.

"shit!!run" they started running as fast has they could and without noticing they seperated from each other. Sam continued to run and didn't the hole in front of her and fell in "ouch!!" she stroke her ankle and look around "hello?...damn" she cursed and tried to get up 'this hole is too big and there's mud everywhere, I can't climb this with a hurting ankle' she thought and stayed has quiet as possible, not to take Naya's attention. Several minutes later, she didn't hear any noise anymore. Thinking that Naya might have left, she tried to climb up. She gripped on some rocks but they couldn't hold her and stumble down.

"great!! " she said and suddenly stop when she heard someone walking towards the hole. She stayed quiet has she sat down and look up. She smiled when she saw her CO "about time, don't ya think sir?" she said sarcastically.

"hey watch it, I'll leave you there" he teased and look around the hole "you think you can climb?"

"with a hurting ankle?, I don't know but I'll try" he nod in understandment "okay, I'll send a vine down to you"

"Oh and that will help?" she said to herself and waited for the vine. He send the vine down to her and she gripped onto it and climb up. 'Finnaly' she thought when she sat on the ground and stroke her ankle.

"how bad is your ankle?" he sat next to her and look at her ankle "I'll live" she answered and tries to get up "you'll live, but can you walk?" he helped her stand up and she struggles "I can't run sir, if that what you mean" he nod "we must find a place until the rain stop, you can walk, right?" she put her foot slowly on the ground and grimaced in pain "I'll try, it isn't broken, just.." he shook his head "lean on me, I'll help you and it'll go faster" she went to object but didn't had the force to argue with him on that one, and she nod. He placed his arm around her waist so she could lean on him. He suported her until they saw a cave "yes!!, we're gonna stay here for the night" they went in the cave and Sam leaned against the cave's wall.

"You okay Carter?"

"Yes sir," she replied weakly. Jack crouched beside his 2IC, knowing she was in more pain than she was telling.

"Carter, let me look at your ankle. Let's make sure you didn't hurt yourself in that fall."

"It's okay sir, I'm.."

"Carter" he said gently, "Just let me see"

"yes sir" she responded as Jack took a better look at her foot. He was surprise to see she was bleeding "you have more than a injured ankle, you're bleeding"

"I fell on some rocks, but..."

"but that was enough" he finished and look around to see if there was nothing he could use for her wound. He turned his attention back to her ankle "I need to know how bad it is, okay? making sure it isn't more than injured" she nod and took a deep breath. He took her foot gently and look from where she was bleeding, when he turned her foot a little by the left, she grimaced in pain "ouch!!stop sir" he nod and put it back on the ground.

"what's the damage?" she ask.

"well, your still bleeding and your ankle begins to swell.. but I'm sure it'll heal shortly" she nod before continuing "do you think she'll be back? I mean now that I'm weaker than Teal'c, she'll come after me more easily" he nod slowly "maybe, though I hope not. By the way, Teal'c and Daniel should've reach the stargate by now. I hope there o.k" she nod and look at her ankle "I won't go far with an injured ankle, maybe you should go at the stargate and bring medical supplies" he shook his head, determined "I'm not leaving until everybody leaves, espacialy nobody from my team" she went to object but a loud noise interrupted her.

The cave started shaking and some rocks above Sam started falling towards her "watch out!!" he warned her and pulled her towards him, using his body to cover her. Luckily, she avoided the big rocks "ouch!!" she cursed again and stroke her ankle, then she look at him "are you o.k?" he nod "ya, how's the ankle Carter?" he ask her, she look at him "truth, it hurt like hell, sir" he nod and look around "it looks like she's controlling the planet, first the weather and now earthquakes, what's next?" she detected a brief moment of panic in his voice.

"don't say anything else, please. It's not a good time to get scared or worried, certainly now, sir" he nod "sorry" she was surprise to hear him apologizing that easily, but didn't say nothing.

"we're gonna spend the night here" he said, making her breaking out of her thoughts, and he stood up.

"I'm gonna search for dry wood to make a fire"

"you won't find any dry wood, It just finished raining"

"I'll try to find some anyway, worth a try. Your gonna be fine?" she nod and showed him her gun "got my gun, not big but it could help" he nod "be as quick as I can" she nod and watch him leave the cave.

P3X 308 / Earth

It took them nearly two hours before Daniel and Teal'c could reach the stargate "if we dial home, can Naya follow us?" Daniel ask Teal'c before dialling the earth's coordinates.

"she will not, has long as there is someone whose life is valuable on her planet, she will not leave. Naya rarely leaves her planet, Daniel Jackson" Daniel nod and look around "we didn't encountered Naya for a long time, you think that Jack and Sam are o.k?" Teal'c lift his head for a second "I do not feel her presence, Major Carter might be injured" Daniel turned to look at him "what makes you say that?"

"when one of the most valuable persons is weaker, it is a big advantage for her to capture her first" Daniel nod and turned his attention back on the DHD and started dialling earth's address "then we must hurry" Teal'c nod and step in front of the gate, and waited for Daniel to send his GDO's code through.

On earth, Daniel and Teal'c emerge from the gate. Hammond walk towards them quickly and confuse "Dr Jackson, Teal'c, where is colonel O'neill and major Carter?" Teal'c took a step forward "we wish to bring reinforcement immediately, General Hammond"

"permission denied, I want to know everything that had happened on this mission. Debriefing in 10 minutes, first check in the infirmery" after several minutes of hesitation, they finally nod and did what he ask.

Once everybody was settled in the briefing room, Daniel started talking quickly "Sam and Jack are stuck on PX3 308, Naya is going to kill them and that's why we need reinforcement and go back"

"Dr Jackson, I want to know every detail of this Naya and what we're really dealing with here. Permission denied" Daniel shook his head, frustrated but didn't say nothing. Teal'c started to talk "Naya is the keeper of this planet. She kills the strongers of the group, not physically stronger but the ones who have important knowledge. No one has ever leave her planet without being killed or injured" Daniel look at general Hammond "she's gonna kill Sam if we don't go there now" Teal'c nod in agreement "I fear that major Carter is injured, it is a big advantage for Naya to capture her"

"what if she captures major Carter, what will happen?" Hammond ask him.

"Naya will trade her for her knowledge to the system Lords and they will give her some slaves"

"why would she want slaves?" he continued to ask questions.

"to live, she is taking their lives and that makes her immortal for millions of years" Hammond sigh in discouragement and nod "can she be killed in another way or perhaps captured?"

"I do not know, general Hammond, the system Lords always feared her and her magical talents, we never found a weapon that could destroy her" Daniel suddenly had an idea and look at Teal'c "does she have weaknesses?" Teal'c look at him then shook his head "I do not know any of her weaknesses" Hammond and Daniel nod and tried to think of a solution.

"I do know one jaffa that could help us, he has been once himself being held by Naya" Hammond and Daniel look up at him quickly, hope rising again.

"who?" Daniel ask.

"Bra'tac" Teal'c anwered "we must contact him immediately" Hammond nod "permission granted, Teal'c" they all stood up and walk in the control room and tried to contact Bra'tac.

PX3 308

O'neill walk around the cave and a little further in the woods to see if he could find any dry wood, but Sam was right, there wasn't a place where it hadn't rained 'great' he thought and walk back at the cave.

"so any luck?" Sam ask him when she saw him walking in the cave. He shook his head "nope, everything is soaked wet" she nod in understandment "well, at least I stop bleeding" she said, trying to sound encouraging. He nod and look at her ankle "good, that's good. Your gonna feel like walking tomorrow?" she nod "yes, I think. I just need rest" she leaned on the cave's wall and before she closed her eyes, she said to no one in special "if this is revenge from Antartica, it's not funny" O'neill smiled to himself and sat next to her.

Something on his back, caught her attention. She look at it more carefully and noticed he was bleeding "I thought you said you we're ok" he turned his head to look at her "just a scratch" she made her best you-don't-impress-me look and he resign "a rock fell on me, I'll live" suddely he grimaced in pain, and Sam smiled. She sat next to him and look at him "can I take a look, sir?" he look at her quickly.

"I'm ok, Carter, really" he insisted, but she continued to look at him straight in his eyes.

"there's no splint to put anyway, so I can't possibly hurt you, right?" that made him laughed softly, remembering their 'vacation' in Antartica. He nod slowly "fine" she smiled at him and went behind him. Pulling his shirt higher, she look at her his wound.

"a scratch, trying to humor me, colonel?" he smiled to himself. It was rare hearing Sam's sarcastic side.

"that bad?" he ask.

"a bit more deep than I thought. I'll need to clean it up before you get an infection" he nod in understandment and gave her his waterbottle "take this water, keep yours" Sam smiled and took it. She ripped a piece of her clothe and soaked it with the water.

"this might hurt at the contact" she warned him, he nod and prepared himself. His wound wasn't long, but it was deep. He jumped a little at the cold contact of the clothe, then relaxed. Sam cleaned his wound carefully, and reach for the aid kit in her pack. After she had finished, she pulled down his shirt down, slowly, not to hurt him for nothing.

"there all done. I didn't hurt you, did I?" he sat next to her "nope, you're getting the hang of it" he teased and got rewarded by one of her smiles. She started yawning and look outside the cave, the sun was getting down and she started to feel tired.

"we better get some rest, good night Carter and thanks" he mentionned his back "Gnight sir and welcome" Minutes later, they we're both asleep.

The next morning, they woke up together at the same time, closer than yesterday, before they fell asleep.

"sorry, I was probably cold. Instinc" Sam explained and pulled herself away from him "no problem, should've think of it sooner" he said and smile apologically to her. Something suddenly caught Sam's attention, her ankle was healed.

"sir, something is so very wrong here" he look at her and raised his eyebrows "I kinda notice that, major, we're stuck in a damn cave, in the middle of a forest on some weird planet and without leaving the ghost chasing us around, now that's not right!" she didn't even know if she listenned to him or just starred at her ankle "no, my ankle is healed" he look at her confuse and look at her ankle "what the!!"

"you think Naya have something to do with this?" she ask him, he struggled "probably. we better get back at the gate quickly, the sooner we get home, the better" she nod in agreement and stood up.

They exited the cave slowly, there was no signs of Naya anywhere. They walk in front of the cave and look around "by which way did we came from yesterday, sir?"

"I don't know, we'll go left" he said, not knowing why he choose left. She nod and followed him into the woods. After several hours of walking, there was no signs of the gate.

"sir, I think we're in the wrong direction" he look at her and nod "I think your right about that, now what?" Sam took a step forward "maybe we should walk back to the cave and take another direction" He look at her quickly "walk back to the cave!?! it took us at least four hours to get here, I'm not walking back over there, major"

Sam smiled seriously at him "Oh yes you will" he look at her more closely and her eyes flashed "you will do as I say, human" she ordered and her voice changed. He shook his head in disbelief and reach for his gun "are you searching for this?" she said and showed him his gun and pocket knife "because I already possess them"

"who are you? what have you done with her?!" she smiled at him "you will see her no more, has long as you are on this planet, the both of you do not belong together" he shook his head and look around for a way of escape.

"I'm gonna kill you, you evil witch" he yelled at her. She laughed and took his pocket knife "do you wish me to help you? Naya is immortal but her body it is not" she pointed the knife towards Sam's chest "are you ready to see your friend die?" he shook his head quickly "no!!" she laughed a last time then stab the knife completly in her chest.

"no!!" O'neill shout and woke up "colonel what's wrong?" Sam ask him quickly and look at him strangly. He look at her quickly "your alive!!" size="2" he breathed in disbelief and total confusion.

"what?" Sam ask him, very confuse "of course I'm alive"

He shook his head "no!! you were dead, Naya stabbed you. You're her!" he reach for his gun and to his surprise it was there. He took it and pointed at her "colonel, your not serious are you?" she ask him nervously and put her hands in the air "what's gotten in to you?" he shook his head "your not fooling me twice" Sam tried to get up but her ankle hurt too much and stumbled down "ouch!" he look at her then her ankle 'was it healed this morning?' he thought.

"colonel, put the gun down, please? something obviously scared the hell out of you. Please put the gun down" she tried to get up once again and finally stood up, taking the cave's wall for support "I didn't get stabbed, I'm certainly NOT Naya and I'm not dead. Maybe it was a night-mare you did" he shook his head "it was real, the talking, the jokes, the touches, the feelings, it was all too real" she shook his head "no, it wasn't"

"how do you know?, your the one who tricked me" he held his gun tighter in his hands.

"colonel, it's our first night on this planet, nothing could've happened" he look at her, puzzled "the night have past, it's our second day here" her time to be confuse, she shook her head "no, the night's not even finished" he lowered his gun and look around "your ankle was healed this morning... so it was all a night-mare" she nod and drop herself on the ground "even though I wish it could heal that fast, it's not possible" she explained and stroke her ankle. He walk towards her and sat next to her "it was a night-mare, I nearly killed you" he put his weapon back into his place.

"so, what you dreamt about that made you this... upset?" Sam ask him and look at him. He let out a long and nervous breath "we woke up, you noticed your ankle was healed and that you could walk. I was getting a little nervous about the 'healing-in-one-night' thing and said that we should try to find the gate..." he stop for a minute, then continued "after several hours of walking, we stopped and noticed that we were in the wrong direction. Then you started to act unusually, then your voice changed and I tried to reach for my gun, but she already had my gun AND my pocket knife. She talked to me... "

"what did she said?" Sam ask him, before he could continue his story.

"that I won't see you again and that as long as we are on this planet, we don't belong together" she look at him, confuse "your saying maybe she may try to seperate us?" he nod but stayed quiet.

"then I said I wanted to kill her, she just laughed and took my pocket knife. She smiled to me and said she wanted to help me killing her and she reminded me that she was immortal but... not you.. then she stabbed you in the chest" they stayed quiet fot awhile. She could feel that he was still nervous about his night-mare, she was a bit surprise to see that a little night-mare could scare him like that, nothing could scare him, well that's what she thought. His voice made her come back to reality.

"it sounded so real, the jokes, the formalities, the smiles, the feelings... when she stabbed you" she nod and put a reassuring hand on his forearm "it's over, it was just a night-mare. I'm preatty much alive and Naya didn't possessed me" he smiled in relief, her words sounded so simple but she didn't know how he felt when he saw her getting stab. He felted so helpless and everything around him turned black.

"you should sleep" she said "I could stay awake to stand guard" he knew she was tired, with her injured ankle and the waking up in the middle of the night just to hear his silly night-mares. He shook his head "no, you should sleep, besides, I don't feel like sleeping again tonight anyway"

"are you sure?" she ask again, he smile and nod "o.k, wake me up if something's wrong"

"will do, good night" he watch her as she lay on the ground and closes her eyes. He lean against the wall and closed his eyes, the image of Sam getting stabbed was hunting him. He ran his hands on his face then open his eyes, his gaze fell on Sam, he smiled to himself as he watch her sleep. He remembered the first day she came at the SGC, they were so annoyed by each other. When he saw her walking in the briefing room for the first time, he never thought that he could fall in love with her, he never thouht he would be so happy while being with her. But she was someone he couldn't have, someone he was forbidden to touch, forbidden to have feelings for, forbidden to love and that killed him. He shook his head, shaking the unwanted thoughts and decided to close his eyes and relax until tomorrow.

Earth

Daniel, Teal'c and General Hammond waited impatiently for Bra'tac's arrival. They jumped at the sound of the gate activating. They walk in the gate room and look at the gate's horizon, and saw Bra'tac walking through it. Teal'c took a step forward and greeted him "master Bra'tac"

"Teal'c, you have sent an urgent message?" Teal'c nod and Hammond took a step forward "please, follow us and we'll continue this meeting in a more proper place" he nod and followed the three men in the briefing room.

"you know Naya?" Daniel ask him, when everybody was sitting down. He look at him and nod slowly "you have met her?"

"yes, and two of us, O'neill and Carter are still on her planet. We believe that one of them is injured" Teal'c informed him.

"we thought maybe you could tell us some of her weeknesses" Daniel continued, Bra'tac nod "maybe I can help you" Daniel and Hammond shared a relieved look and turned their attention back on him.

"Thousands of years ago, Naya's mate dissapear. Since then, she is capturing people and trade them to a system Lord in exchange for slaves"

"can she be killed?"

"we do not know, no one ever lived long enough to kill her. I came back with severe injuries and did not remember what happened" Brata'c look at Hammond "I am sorry to say this, but once Naya had captured them, she will extract information and could come on the Tau'ri's planet to capture more human"

"what do you think we should do, we can't let that happen" Hammond said and look at the people around te table. He hated situation like this, he had to make a decision quickly.

"you have to try and destroy the planet where she is on, or else your world will be destroy" Daniel look at Hammond then back at Brata'c quickly "but our friends are still on that planet and we CAN'T risk their lives..." Brata'c cut him off "but you will risk the lives of your people?" size="2" Daniel stated quiet and shook his head "general we must think of something else, we can't..."

"if you need thinking, better think quick Dr Jackson. Their is no alternative, I will contact the president and see his p.o.v" Daniel sat back in his chair, not looking at Brata'c neither Teal'c. He finally stood up "I'm going thinking in my quarters, everybody knows where I am. Can I be dissmiss?" Hammond nod.

Bratac stood up and look at Tealc "I will show you your quarters" Teal'c said and they both left the briefing room. Hammond also stood up, feeling nervous, he walk in his office and called the president.

PX3 3O8

The next morning, Sam woke up first. She scan the surroundings and found her CO sleeping not too far from her. Deciding not to wake him up this soon, she tried standing up, and walk painfully towards the cave's entrance. Her ankle was feeling alot better now that she had rest. A small sound took her attention, she froze and look around, there was no signs of Naya anywhere. But the little sound kept her attention, after a few minutes of thinking, she realised that it was water. Sam smiled to herself and walk slowly outside the cave.

Listenning where it was coming from, she saw a little stream behind the cave. She walk towards it and kneel down. The water looked very clean.

While Sam was at the stream, O'neill woke up. Looking around him, he noticed Sam was no where to be found. He quickly stood up and walk at the cave's entrance and shout "Carter!?" there was no reponse, he began to feel nervous and repeated again.

"here!" came a small reponse. He was relieved and walk towards the stream "water? I didn't saw that yesterday" he said to himself. Sam stood up and look at him.

"why didn't you wake me up?"

"cuz.. " she started but have been cut off by something that emerge from the water. Encircling Sam's waist tightly, and pulled her in the water.

"Carter!!" O'neill shout and dive in.

Sam had difficulties to think straight, the only thing she had to do was to get some air. The form held her tighter and Sam was fighting a loosing battle. Trying to free herself one last time, she gave up, having no more strenght within her, and closed her eyes.

Suddenly the form dissapear and O'neill was able to bring Sam to the surface. Calling out her name, she didn't even stir. Checking her pulse, he found none.

"Damn!" he cursed and started CPR. He tried once, still no breathing 'wake up' he thought and tried angain and again. She finally coughed, and he smiled.

"take it easy" he warned her, she opened her eyes and look around "what happened?"

"Naya took you out for a swim, you feeling ok?" she nod and tried to sit up. He helped her sitting straight and look at himself.

"well, good thing the planet's hot" he said reffering to their wet clothes. She nod and touch her head.

"little headhache?" she nod.

"ya, you get that from the lack of oxygen. You'll be better in a few sec" she look at him "thanks doc" he smiled proundly "hey, I spend WAAYYY too much time in the infirmery" she couldn't hep herself gigling at that one.

"what I say about..." he started but Sam continued "gigling, I know sir"

He smiled at her, and after several long minutes of calming down, Sam stood up with his help, and he look at her concerned.

"you are sure your capable of walking? don't you want to rest a little?" she shook her head "I only feel like resting in the infirmery" he nod and they started walking.

The sun was high in the sky and it was very humid. After two hours of walking, Sam started to feel very tired and needed to relax a little. But she always had a 'what if' in her mind to keep her going.

'what if we're near the stargate, we couldn't stop now' she thought 'what if we were in the wrong direction... Oh no that would be very bad' she shook her head, not wanted to think about the consquences. She look up at her CO for a moment, she never saw him this quiet and it bugged her.

"sir" she started and felt stupid, he look at her "what?"

"I don't know, just trying to think of a conversation. The silence is killing me"

"Huh huh"

"your awfully quiet today" she started by saying what was on her mind.

"ya, well.. it isn't the best day of my life. Trap on a forgotten planet, a 'ghost' tries to kill you. You're injured, and we can't walk any faster because you are injured" he said a little too harsh. The only thing that was running in her mind was 'you you you' was it her fault that they weren't at the stargate yet? was he being mad at her? She felt extremly guilty all of a sudden. He look at her and notice how pale she was "you want to take a break?" she look up and shook her head quickly "no, I'm fine sir" he nod, not bying it but continued walking. She couldn't possibly hold him back more than it was necessary, he wanted to go home and the reason because he couldn't go home quicker it's because of 'ME' she thought angrily at herself.

The day passed slowly, the sun was getting down and they hadn't reach the gate yet. Sam never felt this helpless in her life. She was sooo tired and sooo dizy. Without looking where she was walking she stumble on a rock, to avoid falling down she gripped onto O'neill's arm and curse "ouch!!" he look at her "you 'k?"

"yes" she said slowly, and look at him. Letting go of his arm "sorry, sir" she touch her ankle sofly.

"we'll take a break, the sun is about to go down and it'll probably get colder" she noticed disapointment in his voice but didn't say nothing. Half an hour later, they were sitting down around a fire that they had previously made. Then again it was silence, Sam still felt guilty.

"sir..."

"ya" he said, distracted.

"I'm sorry" taking his attention, he look at her confuse "about what?"

"well... we can't walk fast enough to the gate because of me" she still didn't look at him. He let out a sigh 'was he going to take the commending voice? the sarcastic voice or the normal voice?'

"it's not your fault that you're injured" 'ok voice between sarcastic and normal, I guess that's good'

"well, yes. If I would have looked where I was going, I'm sure we would be on earth by now"

"it ain't that bad"

"that's not what your thinking though" he raised his eyebrows "you telepathic now?" he raised his voice just a little, she touched a nerve 'oops'

"no sir. Sorry, I shouldn't have brought that up" 'I got no idea what she's apologizing for. I mean it's not her fault' he thought, confuse. He look back at her, he notice she was still feeling guilty but what for? He stood up and sat next to her.

"hey, listen. none of this is your fault, Carter, and don't ever think otherwise" she nod, still not doing any eye contact.

"why don't you wanna look at me in the eyes when Im talking to you? you always look" after a moment of hesitation, she look briefly into his eyes and forced a smile "sorry again, sir" for the second he saw her eyes, he knew something was wrong. She was blaming herself, AND she was in great pain.

"how's the ankle?"

"hurt"

"that bad?"

"bad" he couldn't help but to let a small laugh escape from his mouth. She look at him "you think that's funny?" he shook his head quickly.

"no, it's just so rare to hear you talk like that"

"like what?"

"reducing everything in one sentence"

"Oh"

He laughed again "there is it again" she slap him playfully on his arm "it's not funny. God, I'm hanging waayyy too much with you"

"and that's a bad thing?" she look at him and smiled "maybe". The sun was completly down and the night made it's apearance.

earth

It's been three days since the two officers we're missing and yet still no news from them. Hammond arrange a meeting for sg-1 and Brata'c, concerning the rest of sg-1 on PX3 3O8.

Hammond was the last to arrive and sat down "hello everyone, I have bad news"

"the president did not leave us more time" Teal'c cut him off. Hammond nod "I'm sorry, he gave me orders to... blow the planet" Daniel look at him as if he was nuts "what?!! you can't be serious. You'll kill them"

"we'll kill Naya" he corrected him. Daniel shook his head but Brata'c interrupted him.

"there might be another way, general Hammond" Hammond and Daniel look at him quickly.

"why haven't you mentionned this sooner?" Daniel ask him, a little annoyed.

"I haven't thought of this solution before"

"and that would be?"

"we could use a ship to fly there"

"how much time t'ill we get there?" Daniel ask.

"it could take several days" Daniel look at Hammond, hope was visible in his eyes "sir, if they hold on long enough, we could make it" Hammond was thinking very quickly then made a decision "I'll see what the president has to say about this, then I'll come back to you. Dissmiss" Hammond stood up and walk in his office, immediately calling the president.

Hammond walk out of his office, after talking to the president, and towards them "SG-1, Brata'c. I have news"

The room was awfully quiet for a sudden "The president gave us three days, if in three days you haven't reach the planet, we will send a bomb and stop all threats" Daniel nod nervously, and started to come up with all bad case scenarios.

"then we will leave immediately" Brata'c said and stood up from his chair. Teal'c and Daniel nod in agreement.

"very well, meet in the gate room in 10 minutes, dissmiss" they nod and went in the change room and Teal'c and Daniel got dressed in their gear.

Hammond and Brata'c walk in the gate room and waited for them. Brata'c turned to look at Hammond "we will do everything in our power to help you, Tau'ri, you have done good for our people, we thank you"

Hammond shook his head "no need, we just want our soldiers back alive" Brata'c nod in understandmemt. Daniel and Teal'c walk in quickly and smiled at them "we're ready" Hammond turned to look at the technician and nod at him, indicating him to start dialling Chulack's address.

"ok, remember, three days and we'll send a nuclear bomb"

"like the one you send on the original mission to Abydos?" Daniel ask him.

"yes, Dr."

"you can't wait four days, can't you?" Daniel said in Jack-a-like way, Hammond shook his head and the gate finally founded his seventh chevron.

Brata'c walk toward the gate, and turned around, waiting for Teal'c and Daniel.

"SG-1, bring the rest of your team back home safely, you hear me?" Hammond said to them. Daniel and Teal'c nod "we will, general Hammond"

Hammond watch them walk on the stargate ramp and walked through the gate.

"hopefully, they're gonna rescue them before three days" he said to himself and turned around to go in his office.

PX3 308

The next morning, it was Jack's turn to wake up first. Rubbing his eyes, he look around him, looking for any threats of Naya and her evil magic. He sat up, slowly not to wake Sam beside him, and stretched himself 'God it's been a long time since I did some wild camping' he thought.

The sun was high and it was going to be another one of those hot and humid days again. He look back at the sleeping form on the ground, she was still sleeping deeply.

"Carter" he said sofly, not to startle her. She immediatly opened her eyes and found herself starring deep into his eyes.

"if we want to get at the stargate, we better keep going" she nod and rubbed her eyes. Leaving her several minutes to be fully awaken up, he took off his coat and put it in his back pack. Leaving him in only his black t-shirt "the planet is still very hot, you better get yourself confortable" she nod, noticing the high temperature, she took off her jacket to.

Once they were ready, they started walking again. Waterbottle in hand, even though Jack's was half empty.

"how's the ankle, major?"

"alot better actually, it's healing good" he nod. They walk side by side for the next few hours. He tried to not show it, but Jack was still nervous. It's been awhile since they encountered Naya and they didn't had any news from her. Keeping glancing at his 2IC beside him, making sure she wasn't tired or forced herself to walk faster 'for me' he thought. He wanted to go back at the gate fast, but he also wanted to make sure Sam was up to this sort of long trip. He didn't want her to force herself, endangering her healt for him, he couldn't accept that.

They walk all day long, none of them saw any signs of Naya and her evil tricks. It was another very hot day, so they had to stop a couple of minutes every four or five hours to rest and eat. Since Sam had hit her ankle on the rock, it was starting to hurt again, but tried to dismiss that thought, saying it was only her imagination. But now she could start feeling the hurt in her foot once again. Before they could pack their things and start walking again before dawn, Sam took a look at her ankle.

"something wrong, major?" she heard Jack ask her. Sam look up quickly and shook her head "no, sir, why?"

He pointed her ankle with his chin as he put his back pack on his back "you seem to be hurting for awhile now, you're ok?"

Sam struggle, was she that evident?, she thought nervously. She finally shook her head and stood up straight.

"no, I'm fine, we can continue" Jack starred at her 'she's doing it again! forcing herself' dropping his pack on the floor, he walk towards her "sit down, Carter"

"why... ?"

"sit!" he ordered, and Sam did what he ask and sat down again. Jack kneel in front of her and look at her ankle "where are you hurting?" he ask, his voice was telling her that he didn't buy nothing of what she told him previously.

After some time of silence, Sam sigh and decided to tell him "ankle" she breathed. He nod and took it slowly "whatchu do?"

"when I stumbled on that... rock, yesterday... it should've been alright by now" she finished quickly.

"yeah, it should've, so something's not right with your ankle" Sam roll her eyes and nod. He took off her shoes, and took a better look at her ankle.

"you must have twisted it more when you stumbled, it should be allright tomorrow. We'll just take it slow today" before she could protest, he held up his hand and stop her in time.

"no but, major, I don't care if this is going to take another day to get to the gate, we're going slow" Sam sigh in disagreement. She didn't like his plan, she wanted to go at the gate and finally go home as quick as they could. Jack replaced her shoe and stood up, he held out his hand "major?" he said, taking her attention. Sam look up and at his extanding hand and finally took it.

The rest of the day was not as long as she anticipated. Jack had made perfectly clear several times during the day, that if she wanted to rest or anything else, she would ask. Night was approaching, and the sun was gradually getting down.

"we better find a shelter before dark" Jack said, starting looking around. He caught gaze of a tree. It must have fallen down during a storm, and it was leaving a space between it and the ground, just big enough for the both of them.

"found a place" Sam turned to look at him, and look towards where he was pointing. They walk towards the tree and prepared themselves for another night on the planet.

Chulack

Brata'c walk out of the temple, where he took some supplies, and walk back quickly towards Daniel and Teal'c.

"we must hurry before they notice us" he whispered.

Daniel look at him, confused "before they see us? why? aren't we allowed to take a ship? is it even legal what we are doing right now?" he said back, confused and also a little scared. Brata'c grabbed him by the arm, and drag gim behind a house "Tau'ri, we do not have time for all your questions, we must hurry if you want to find your friends alive" Daniel nod quickly, and watch him walking away.

They had to walk between the villages' houses, for not to be seen by any villagers. Finally, they were out of the village and into the woods.

"it is now safe to speak" Brata'c said, starting walking normally.

"ok, I repeat my question, is it legual what we are presently doing?" Daniel ask, walking beside him.

"we are illegally taking one of Apophis's cargo ship, Tau'ri, then destroying it" Daniel brow in confusion "why do we have to blow the ship for?"

"because, Apophis will use his tracing device and follow us to our destination" he continued. Daniel still didn't understand and look at Brata'c when he started speaking once again.

"I can feel it, the ship is not too..." Teal'c cut him off quickly and pointed further in the woods "guards!!" the three men immediatly hide behind bushes and trees. One of Apophis's guard troups walk in front of them, but with out noticing them. They stayed silent until they were completly out of view.

"since Apophis has one of the largest army in the galaxy, he had sent some of his guards to all the planets he owns" Brata'c informed Daniel and Teal'c. After few minutes they start walking, they have reached their destination.

"there is alot of guards, Master Brata'c" Teal'c informed him.

"yes, there is. But we must make our way through and reach the cargo ship" Daniel look at him quickly.

"what are you saying, we must fight them?" Brata'c shook his head.

"no, we must not be seen" Brata'c finally stood up and nod to them to follow him. They quickly stepped out of the forest and quickly behind one of the many death gliders surrounding the cargo ships. They walk behind the death gliders, hiding from the guards when they were passing by.

Fianlly, they were just a few feet away from the cargo ship. Brata'c turned around and look at Daniel and Teal'c, who was hidding behind another eath glider, and shook his head, telling them not to come any nearer. They nod in understanding and watch him make a run for it towards the cargo ship. Once there and making sure there was nobody, he opened a panel and enterred the right combinations of five to open the door.

"we must be ready, Daniel Jackson" Teal'c said softly to him, never taking his eyes off Brata'c.

Brata'c finally finished enterring the combinations, he turned around and wave at them, but he did not noticed the troup of guards walking towards Teal'c and Daniel.

When Daniel and Teal'c started running, they didn't go unnoticed from the guards.

"Kree Jaffa!!" one of them shouted, but when they did not respond and continued on running, the guards lift their weapons and started shooting in their direction.

"Do not stop, Daniel Jackson!" Teal'c shouted. Daniel was nearly out of breath and said in reply "we'll never make it" before he knew it, he was facing the floor of the cargo ship and waited for Brata'c to take off.

Brata'c took control of the ship and lift it abruptly from the ground, trying to avoid the shootings. Once they were in space, several death gliders started to follow them, still shooting at them.

"I will take the weapons's controls" Teal'c shouted and sat next to Teal'c and took control of the weaponry. Teal'c managed to shoot four death gliders out of six, then Brata'c cloak the ship.

Daniel, who was still gripping on the wall, opened his eyes slowly and said "how much time t'ill we get on Naya's planet?"

"I do not know, Tau'ri, some of our engines might be damaged"

Teal'c stood up "I will see the damages" he informed and walk further back in the ship, opening another panel "Master Barta'c, there is one set of crystals that is damaged"

Brata'c closed his eyes and shook head slowly "we will not make it" he said, taking Daniel's attention. He look at him quickly and in disbelief "what do you mean when you say that we won't make it?"

"we need those crystals to travel in hyperspeed, if we don't have all of their power, we won't even make it half of the voyage"

Daniel look at him then Teal'c then back at him "but there must be a way to avoid that from happening, right?" Bratac stayed quiet as the same for Teal'c.

"listen!!" Daniel started angry "I don't care what you have to do, but we have to bring them back before 3 days!" Daniel ran a hand accross his face, nervously, trying to think about a solution.

"do you have another set of crystals? I mean, there must be something in this ship that also uses crystals and we're not using it right now"

Teal'c nod and walk towards them "there is, Daniel Jackson, the weaponry is used with identical crystals" Daniel clap his hands together and smiled "here we go, we use those crystals to replace the others"

Suddenly, the ship started trembling violently, forcing Daniel and Teal'c to fall on the floor. Brata'c immediatly tried to gain back the ship's control, but there was no use.

"the ship has a mind of it's own, I cannot control it anymore!" he shouted.

Teal'c tried to stand up and walk towards the weaponry crystals. Without waiting, he took them off. Another violent shake from the ship, that throwed Daniel and Teal'c accross the ship, knocking Daniel unconscious.

Teal'c dragged himself to the panel and opened it quickly, taking off the hold crystals, he replaced them with the other set. There was one last shake then the ship continued it's normal way in hyperspeed then make it through safely on the other side.

"we are out of the hyperspeed" Brata'c informed them happily. Teal'c walk towards Daniel and woke him up "Daniel Jackson, are you feeling well?"

Daniel, ignoring his question, changed the subject "my plan worked after all" he smiled, even though his forehead was hurting like hell. Teal'c smiled a little at him and bow his head "it appears that your plan was successful, Daniel Jackson"

They both stood up, and walk towards Brata'c "how long t'ill we get there?" Daniel ask him, looking through the window, the unknown planets. Brata'c gave him what looked like binaculors.

"look through, tell me if you see a strange planet, Tau'ri"

Taking it, Daniel look through. He gasp when he saw further in the galaxy, a big planet surrounded by dark clouds, you couldn't even see the planet underneath.

"wow!" he breathed "that's not the planet we are going at, is it?" he took off the binaculors and look nervously at Brata'c.

Brata'c nod and concentrate on flying towards it "we will arrive soon"

PX3 3O8

The next morning, Sam and Jack woke up, hearing the strong wind blowing through the trees. Jack and Sam walk out of their hidding place and look around. There was no sun this day, like it never existed. Everything was turning dark, the nature's colors dissapeared, leaving only a dark shade of grey and black. The wind started blowing harder and stronger, but to their surprise, none of the trees were moving.

"we better get the hell out of here, quick!!" Jack shouted to Sam. She nod in agreement and they started walking away quickly.

Suddenly, the temperature turned below the normal, it was now freezing. Sounds were immediatly heard from the deep ends of the woods. Screams, laughter, whispers and cries was heard at the same time. The blue sky no longer stayed blue, it turned into a dark shade of grey, and the clouds black. The sky was moving so fast, that you would think you just passed a day in only 3 hours.

"we really need to get the hell out of here!" Jack said again and they look around to find a shelter. Before they could move, a form appeared in the sky.

"colonel!" Sam shouted for him and pointed up in the sky. After a moment, they recognized that it was Naya. She was no longer a simple shadow, she had now a face. She was as pale as a ghost, around her eyes there was black, her hands were small and white. She had long thin black hair that stopped in the middle of her back.

Naya started screaming again, her scream was piercing and Sam and Jack could easily hear her through the noise.

"sir, I think she prepares herself for one of her other attacks" Sam said, never taking her eyes off her. When Naya started turning around on herself in the middle of the sky, Jack nod in agreement.

"we need to.." before he could finish, Naya stopped and lift her hands in the air and sent another divine blue aura, that hit as much force as a tank missile beside them. Sam and Jack were throwned on the ground violently.

Naya seemed satisfied and continued to send divine blue aura towards them. Finally, Naya got what she wanted, seperate them from each other. The previous attack sent Jack unconscious on the ground, while Sam was pushed a few feet away from him.

Naya turned to look at Sam, she appeared to smile when she noticed that Sam was limping because of her ankle.

"Oh shit!" Sam said as she watch Naya looking at her. Naya lift her arms in the sky, and instead of screaming once again, she started singing, with a melodic voice. Her voice calmed all the screams from the forest and everything was concentrating on her. Naya stopped abruptly, she snapped her head down vigourously and this time she sent a divine red aura and hit Sam in the stomach, sending her a few feet away from where she was standing.

As Naya begin to turn around in victory, the planet started to shake, making Jack to wake up. Shaking his head several times, he spotted the injured Sam further from him "Carter!" he gasp and tried to crawl towards her. When he finally reached her, he tried to look for a pulse, he was releived when he found one 'steady' he thought. Sam moaned in pain and started to wake up, her hands clutched to her stomach in even more pain.

The planet started to shake more violently, and it started to crack. Sam tried to stand up, and with Jack's need, she made it. Looking around, there was no where to go, Jack turned his attention back on to Sam and her bloodied wound on her stomach "you think you can walk with that gash?" Sam look at him with weak eyes "have no choice, sir, if I want to get the hell out of here" he nod.

When Naya noticed them started to get away, she immediatly screamed "nnnooooooooo!!" startling both of them. Just when she was ready to finish them off, a ship appeared through the grey clouds and flied towards her. Scaring her, Naya turned quickly on herself and turned herself invisible.

Jack smiled as he recognized the ship "hey! Carter! it's Danny" he said smiling and wave to them "here!! we are over he.." he stopped quickly as he felt Sam's full weight on his side, he quickly look down at her and noticed she was unconscious "shit!!" he cursed and look at the ship flying towards them.

Daniel smiled from the ship "we found them!! yeah!!!" Teal'c patted him on the shoulder, taking his attention away from his team-mates "yes Teal'c? he ask, smiling widely. Teal'c pointed at a direction far away, behind the trees there was the stargate activating.

"Hammond had sent the nuclear bomb" Daniel's smiled quickly dissapeared from his face and look back down at Jack and Sam who was still on that planet.

"the Tau'ri woman seems injured" Brata'c said and tried to go faster with the ship.

As the ship came closer, Jack lifted Sam in his arms and walk towards where the ship was landing. Daniel walk out quickly followed by Teal'c.

"we must hurry, O'neill!" Teal'c shout.

"nice to see you too, Teal'c" Jack said sarcastically.

"Jack, Hammond sent a nuclear bomb, it's gonna blow in just a matter of minutes!" Daniel cried and lead them aboard the ship. Once in, Brata'c took off quickly, lifting the ship up in the air. They were about to leave the planet, when the bomb exploded, the force hit them and pushed them in space by force. As the planet exploded, they heard a scream from Naya, that was quickly replaced by another gentle and melodic voice that echoed in the whole galaxy. After only a few minutes, the planet was no longer existing.

"we will make it!!" Brata'c said through his clenched teeth, the ship ws still under the explosion's force. Pulling the ship as high as possible without any other damaged, they were back on track again.

"guys, please tell me you brought a aid kit with ya" Jack said, putting Sam on one of the cargo's bed. Daniel nod and brought it to him "here" he handed him the aid kit nervously.

They were still not out of the woods yet, Sam could still may not make it. Taking his pocket knife, Jack cut sam's bottom shirt to look at her wound. He started cleaning the blood that she lost and started dressing her wound. Teal'c and Daniel were waiting outside nervously.

It took Jack nearly half an hour to complete her dressing. He walk out of the room, his own clothes were printed of her blood, and look at the others.

"I need water, any of you got some?" Teal'c walk through their bags and took his waterbottle, walked back to him and gave it to him. Jack forced a smile and thanked him, before he could turn back into the room, Daniel stopped him "Jack!?!"

"yeah?" he said softly and tired.

It took several seconds until Daniel found the correct words for his sentence "will she make it?"

Without turning around, Jack said "of course she will, Daniel" he didn't who he was trying to convince, Daniel or himself.

Jack walk back in the room, where Sam was still lying unconsciousness, and sat beside her. He look at her and sigh. He couldn't find the force within him to start talking, so he just closed his eyes and let sleep take over him.

Three hours later, Jack woke up, sensing a squeeze on his hand. He opened his eyes quickly and found himself starring into the bluest eyes he had never seen.

Sam smiled weakly at him "we made it I suppose?" she said softly. His smiled widden and nod "yeah, Danny took us for a ride, with of course Tea'lc and Brata'c..." he sat closer to her and finally said what was on his mind "how are you feeling?"

"well.." she started slowly "my stomach hurt alot and my ankle is not so good either" he nod in understandent "you're gonna be ok" he said, never braking eye contact with her. Sam smiled shily, not used to be starred like that. Noticing her unconfortable smile, he leaned towards her and assured her as he brushed her lips softly with his own. Sam was shocked to say the least, but responded by kissing him back.

Pulling back from her, Jack smiled at her "I guess we'll have alot to talk about back at home" she nod in agreement. Leaning towards her again, he captured her lips once again in a more passionate kiss. A happy and promising future was awaiting for them.

The End

WOW you made it this far, well thanks to stick up to my story. Tell me if you guys liked it or not, please I need feedback!

Then again, quick thanks to all of you who gave me feedback for my previous story (High Hopes), it meant alot to me.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Tropical