Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

At Last

by Jobeth
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
At Last

At Last

by Jobeth

Title: At Last
Author: Jobeth
Email: jfreggens@prodigy.net
Category: Romance, Humor
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Season: any
Rating: G
Content Warnings: none
Status: Completed
Summary: Jack comes to a realization about his feelings for Sam.
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.

Cheyenne Mountain:

Jack looked into Sam's cerulean blue eyes. Finally he had found his soulmate, the woman who gave meaning to his existence, without whom he would be a broken, desperate shell of a man. Jack knew that he was now complete, never to be lonely ever again, now that this incredible, incomparable vision of loveliness was his. Her brilliance put the very stars to shame.

The memory of all past loves fled his mind, leaving him with only the image of Sam, his beloved. Nothing could compare to the overwhelming adoration he felt for Sam. Their love was a force of nature, unstoppable, inevitable, burning with a passionate flame. Nothing that could come between them, no regulation, or threats of court martial could deny Jack and Sam the consummation of their eternal love. They kissed, the exquisite bliss of this perfect moment lasting an eternity, creating a light that would be a beacon of love that would light the universe forever.

Castle Forrester:

"Bobo, Brain Guy, get your asses over here. Now! The brainwashing technique I've been developing has finally worked. What do you mean, how do I know? Look you losers, if I can delude Colonel Sarcasticus and Xena the Warrier Air Force Chick into thinking they're in love with each other I'm unstoppable. The world is mine!" Pearl Forrester declaimed, cackling evily.

Meanwhile, in Wisconsin, Mike Nelson and his robot friends watched a bad sci-fi flick on TV.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Jobeth