Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Tequilla Beginnings

by Queen of Jupiter
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Tequilla Beginnings

Tequilla Beginnings

by Queen of Jupiter

TITLE: Tequilla Beginnings
AUTHOR: Queen of Jupiter
EMAIL: queenofjupiter_Z@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Romance, Angst
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: None
SEASON / SEQUEL: Any
RATING: PG-13
CONTENT WARNINGS: None given
SUMMARY: Sam and Jack discover that to much tequilla can lead to new beginnings.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is my first Fanfic so be kind. Feedback would be much appreciated. A huge thanxs goes out to Greg and Laura coz without them this would NEVER have gotten finished.

She looked across the room...............waiting, wanting the door to open, for Jack to come in, her Jack to come in. Sam shook her head, not Jack, Colonel O'Neill.

"Unauthorised gate activation! Unauthorised gate activation!"

Sam jumped up, glad for this interruption in her thoughts, and ran to the Control Room.

"What the hell was Dr Jackson thinking?" asked General Hammond.
"I dunno," murmured Sam, "Maybe he needed a vacation." Realising what she had said, she lowered her head, avoiding the curios look Jack was giving her,
"What? Say that again, Carter."
Sam looked up to see four expectant faces looking ate her, "Eh, em nothing, sir. I was just thinking out loud."
"Yes, well.....maybe Daniel just needed a vacation, General." Jack watched Carter out of the corner of his eye.
"Yes well Colonel, I want you and the rest of SG-1 to go to Abydos and bring him back, is that understood?"
"Yessir!"

"Off world activation! Off world activation! "

The remaining members of SG-1, Dr Fraiser and General Hammond ran down to the control room.
"Receiving a radio transmission, sir" said the Lieutenant, "Patching it through."
"Hey guys!" Daniel's voice came through, crowded with static, "Open the iris and let me through."
"Open the iris" ordered Hammond, "Go check he's OK."
As Jack, Sam, Teal'c and Dr Fraiser walked into the gate room the wormhole closed behind Daniel.
"Hey, Danny-boy. Enjoy your vacation?"
"What? Oh yeah. I went to say good-bye to Sha're," Daniel spoke quietly, "She really is gone."
"Hey Daniel," Sam quietly moved towards him, "After Janet checks you out and the General has had his say, how bout we go out for a drink, eh?"
"Sounds like a good idea to me." added Janet. taking Daniel by the arm and leading him to the infirmary, "I'm sorry I'll have to miss this one!"
"I to will be unable to make this gathering." said Teal'c.
Jack nodded, "Just what the doctor ordered, a night out!"

"So, Carter. Where the hell'd the idea to go drinkin' come from?"
Jack and Sam turned into the Locker Room, Sam walked over to her locker and started pulling out her civvies, "I dunno. I'm bored and I want a night out with friends. Do I need a better reason?"
"Hell no!" Jack turned around, giving Sam privacy to change.
God, all I want is a night out with my best friends, Janet and Teal'c can't come so its just me, Jack and Daniel. Why is he being so suspicious?
"Sam?" Jacks voice cut through her thoughts, "You ready to go?"
Jack and Daniel stood before her, gesturing towards the door. Sam smiled and said, "Where first?"

Five hours, and a lot of tequila later, Daniel was steering Jack and Sam towards the taxi,
"I'll see you guys tomorrow, OK."
"Yeah, sure Danny-boy," giggle Sam as the taxi drove off.

"Oh." Oh my god, my head is agony......how many tequila slammers did I have last night? Oh god, it's bright in here.
Sam opened her eyes, groaning at the industrial sized hangover she had and slowly sitting up, she realised she didn't know where she was. She looked down and saw Jack turning over, kicking the sheets of the bed. Oh my god! Did I sleep with Jack? Oh my god! Sam wrapped a sheet around her and picked her way across the floor looking for her clothes and not seeing any of them.
"Jack? Are you up?"
Oh no! Daniel! Sam glanced around wildly, seeing the inert form of Jack slowly stir into life, "Huh........oh god my head!"
Daniel walked into the room, seeing Sam standing in her sheet and quickly turning murmuring something about seeing them at the base.
Jack pushed himself up, and turning around, found himself face-to-face with Sam.
"Wha....what do you want Carter? Is there someth....are you wearing one of my sheets?"
Jack started to sit up and realising he was naked pulled the sheet around himself, "How much of last night do you remember Carter? It all goes swimmy after the sixth round of tequila."
Sam nodded, "Yeah that's about as much as I can clearly remember to."
Sam edged towards the bathroom door before she stopped, I can't believe I slept with the man I love and don't remember! Screw this! She started to slowly walk towards Jack.
"Carter?" Jack looked at the advancing Carter with a gleam in his eye, "What are you doing?"
"Uh, well.....Jack, I was thinking that we could refresh our memories about last night."
"Oh really. And how do you propose we do that?"
As Sam climbed onto the bed she whispered, "Do you really have to ask?"

"Your late Colonel." Said General Hammond s Jack walked into the briefing room.
He mumbled an apology s he took his seat, ignoring the look Daniel was giving him and pretending not to notice Sam's empty seat.
"Does anyone know where Major Carter is?" asked General Hammond, looking around the table, "Very well we'll just have to start without her."
Just as Daniel stood up to speak, Sam walked into the room, "Sorry General." she spoke quietly and quickly took her seat.
"Yes well, please continue Dr Jackson."

"Major? I'd like to speak to you in my office for a moment."
"Yessir," Sam looked over at Jack as she followed the General into his office.
"Close the door Major and take a seat." General Hammond sat down and looked at Sam. She could see concern in his eyes.
"Are you alright, Major? It's a rare occurrence that you are late for a briefing. Rarer still that you're later than Jack."
"What? Oh sir it's quite........I'm quite alright sir, I just slept in this morning. It won't happen again, sir."
"That's OK Major. Are you sure? You look a bit off."
"Yessir, I have a bit of a headache that's all."
"OK, let's hope it improves before your mission this afternoon."
"Yessir."

"Hey Janet!" smiled Sam as she walked into the infirmary, "Have you got anything for my hangover?"
"Well it's your own fault!" Janet walked over with aspirin and a cup of water, "Seems like I missed quite a party last night."
"What do you mean?" asked Sam she swallowed the aspirin.
"Well your not the only person to come looking for a miracle hangover cure."
"Why, who else was in?"
"Colonel O'Neill......is there something you're not telling me?"
"What? No! We were out with Daniel remember! You where invited!"
"OK! So why did you guys arrive together this morning in the Colonels car?"
"How did you know that?"
"I just do!"
"Hey Doc, can I get some more aspiri......hey Sam!" Jack slowed down as he saw Sam and Janet sitting on the bed. When Sam smiled and shook her head, he grinned and flopped down on the bed beside her.
"So Doc, how out them aspirin?"
"You know you can't take anymore for another four hours so I suggest you stop asking!"
"Aww Doc!" he grinned, "How you doin'?" he asked Sam, lowering his voice.
"What.....oh yeah I'm fine" Sam turned her head, trying to hide her blush as she remembered the mornings activities.
"While you guys are here I'll make a start on your pre-mission physicals, OK?"
"Sure, Doc!" replied Jack and Sam in unison.

"Incoming wormhole sir. It's SG-1. Opening the iris."
SG-1 flew through the gate and landed on the ramp.
"Close the iris! Close the iris!" shouted Jack. The iris closed and seconds later thuds were heard as the Jaffa failed to materialise. Jack crawled over to Sam, "You OK?"
"Oh my god, Jack!" Sam threw her arms around him, "I didn't think you'd made it through!"
"Nearly didn't. C'mon, gotta go to the infirmary" gesturing to his bleeding leg, Sam helped to pull him up. General Hammond stood at the bottom of the ramp, "Go to the infirmary, we debrief in two hours."
"Jack....I....thought you weren't gonna make it, I..." Jack silenced her.
"Shhh, it's OK. I'm Ok everything's fine."
"Yeah it is" Sam leaned in to kiss him.
"Sam!!"
Off everyone's looks he lowered his voice, "Sam, remember the regs, it's not allowed, I don't want...."
"Screw the regs!"

THE END

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Queen of Jupiter