Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Heat, The

by Neith
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The Heat

The Heat

by Neith

Summary: They´re stuck into a very tight room!
Category: Romance
Season: any Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: G
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 05/12/03

Authors notes: I want to thank Newromantic for beta-reading!This story wouldnt be submitted without ya! I love your style!Thanx Feedback is a good thing!

The Heat

`Oh good God, I cant stand it any longer! Cant this man stay calm for one second? Great, now Im starting to sweat.` Major Carter and Colonel ONeill didnt have enough space to move. They were standing so close that she could feel every breath teasing her cheek. His proximity made her nervous. Shed always tried to keep a constant distance between them, because when he was too close she lost her clear point of view. It was the same for him. With this closeness it was very difficult to suppress feelings and sensations. Jack couldnt find the right position to give them enough personal space and keep a respectable distance. He certainly achieved the contrary. It seems as if the room became smaller and confined with every move.

"Carter, where the hell are we? " He grumbled "Is this room getting smaller?"

"Ive no idea where we are." Sam replied irritably. " And yes, the roomis getting smaller. Maybe you should stop moving."

Now his mouth was at her ear and her mouth at his. His breath blew genmtly against to her neck and she got goose pimples all over her body. Jack was sighting softly and easy. The alarm bells kept ringing in Sams head. Was he loosing consciousness?

"Sir, are you OK?"

"How long do you think we have to stay here?"

"I dont think Tealc s noticed that we disappeared. It depends on how quick he is." Carter sighed. "We could be here for houres."

"Will the Oxygen last?"

"Mhmm...Theres a breeze somewhere, I think well be okay." The breeze was very comforting to her. The heat was getting even worse.

"Uh, under other circumstances I might enjoy this situation." Jack teased.

"What?"

"Being so close to you."
Sam rolled her eyes. As if the intimate closeness wasnt enough he had toremind herof their situation! His scent surrounded her all over and a shiver ran down her back. She lifted her arms and rested them on his chest.

"What the hell are you doin?" That didnt make it any easier.

"My fingers starting to go numb......ahh."

"Whyare the walls closing again? I thought they had stopped."

Now they were very close, she was pressed completely against him. Her hands were resting on his shoulders now, her breasts pressed up to his chest and between their hips not even a blade of grass would have fit. They both inhaled sharply through gritted teeth.

"Colonel... I..."

"Yeah Carter, I know. But itshell of a wayto go, isnt it? In the arms of your... commanding officer."

She giggled softly. "Yeah, thats right. And youll die in the arms of a scientist."

"Oh Carter, that wasnt fair!" He giggled,too.

Then he turned his head in her direction and stroked her ear. Again a shiver found its way down her back. She turned and looked straight into his brown eyes. The air was crackling under the tension and Jack leaned in towards her mouth.

"No, Ill die in the arms of one the most wonderful, smartest and most adorable women in the whole damn universe." Then he gave her a passionate kiss. She closed her eyes and was lost to sensation. Slowly his tongue explored her mouth, beginning to play with hers. Taking deep breaths they broke off, resting their temples at each others.

"Jack, that was..."
The scent of her hair was all around him. How long had he wished that moment to come? Just to kiss her. If hed known that he just had to risk his life... This moment never had to stop. Satisfied, he moaned her name. "Sam, oh Sam."

Suddenly an ear- splitting sound interrupted the silence and Sam thought that the end was near. But against their expectations the walls parted slowly.

"Colonel, Major, are you there?"

"Yeah, Tealc. What took you so long?"

"I apologize ONeill."

Sam and Jack shared a last deeplook into each others eyes, aware of their love. Then Tealc opened the doors and they were free.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Neith