Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Vampire Slayer 1: What Goes Bump in the Night

by Miss Wendy
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
What Goes Bump in the night

What Goes Bump in the night

by Miss Wendy

What Goes Bump in the night
AUTHOR: Miss Wendy
EMAIL: wendy.rhodes@ntlworld.com
CATEGORY: Action/Adventure, Crossover wih Buffy the Vampire Slayer
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: The Nox
SEASON / SEQUEL: 4
RATING: PG-13
CONTENT WARNINGS: crossover with Buffy the Vampire Salyer
SUMMARY: Crossover with Buffy. Sam's a slayer and she has to tell SG-1 but things get complicated when Faith kidnaps Colonel O'Neill
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Hello. Who's there.....Oh hi guys it's you. How are you . i'm normal okayish I suppose. Here's my story. To Lynsey the lovely dark angel stuff will soon be done. So don't panic. To Sara, Just hi and any other friends hello too. Enjoy my story and when you get to the end could you pleaaaaaaaaase send me feeback.

"Is that all SG-1."asked Hammond, it had been a long day and he really wanted to go home.

"Yeah sir." said Jack,

"Good then you are all dismissed." Jack, Daniel and Teal'c walked out while Sam walked upto the General and said "Erm General Hammond sir."

"Yes Major."

"I just thought you should know that you may not be able to contact me tonight as there is something important that I have to do."

"Very well, major . Thank you for letting me know." she nodded and walked out heading for the locker room, she had to change into chivies before her long night.

Buffy Sommers walked into Giles house without knocking, knowing very well that he would be up. He's always up, doing work into the early hours. "Buffy, my god what happened." he asks, taking of his glasses and concern filling his voice. "Faith?"

"Ahh." said Xander, sitting up "Faith, well that's all the explanation we need." he looked at her from head to toe "If it was faith....shouldn't there be more blood." Buffy looked at him and then back at Giles "He's staying the night." Giles said, knowing that that was what she wanted to know.

"Oh. Okay look I need help, I can't fight Faith on my own."

"Of course you can." said Xander "Your the slayer."

"So is she....who could help me Giles, perhaps some one in the council."

"No, perhaps you could contact Samantha Carter.....oh dear." Giles really knew he shouldn't have mentioned her. "Who's she?"

"Nobody really."

"Now come on Giles, she must be someone.....Is it me or is your cheeks gone all red like beetroot."

"Xander really....." Giles sighed, Buffy was gonna find out sooner or later "She's a slayer like you."

"A slayer?" said Buffy

"Another slayer. Oh boy that makes three." Xander said looking at Buffy and then pointing out the window to where ever Faith could be "Isn't there only meant to be one."

"Yeah well apparently she died and came back."

"Sounds like she was having one of our good days." said Xander, Buffy shot him glare and fell back into the seat sheepishly.

"Where can I find her?"

"Somewhere in Colorado maybe, She only lives there though and I know she's in the Air Force so don't expect to find her at home."

"The Air Force????" said Xander, Buffy glares again

"Okay where does she work."

"Buffy she's in the Air Force, that means she could work anywhere in the country or possibly the world."

"Oh.....Anything else I should about her?"

"She's extremely smarter than you. She didn't need a watcher, she can do the research as well."

"Hey- I'm smart."

"Buffy, please. You know what I meant."

"I did know, yes. I'm going to find her. No doubt Faith will try to make trouble, so as soon as something happens, just call and I'll come straight away." they watched Buffy leave.

God, sometimes this job can be boring thought Samantha Carter as she walked along the dark parts of the cemetary I mean just waiting for a vampire to pop up and kill it is okay but maybe some excitment might be good. suddenly three vampires came toward her, snapping her out of her train of thought. She managed to get the first one quite well and she was impressed. He didn't even get the chance to retaliate. But before she got the chance to fight the other one coming at her a blonde girl came and staked the man, Sam was shocked to say the least but both of them were forgetting the third vampire and it grabbed the blonde girl. Sam quickly went to aid the girl and after a small round pass the vampire between Sam and the girl Sam staked it.

They were both out of breath but they both managed to say hello and talk. "So? Who are you?" asked Sam, the question was burning her mind.

"I'm Buffy. The vampire slayer. Apparently you're one too."

"Yeah, I'm Sam. The vampire slayer. But I don't understand are you trying to tell me there are two slayers."

"Well actualy there are three."

"Three?"

"Yeah, her names Faith. She's a rogue slayer. Not good."

"Okay, this gets weird."

"I also got told that you don't have a watcher."

"Yeah, not by choice. We argued alot. Mainly because I WANTED to do the research and come up with the plans but HE wanted to do that."

"Oh so it's not just because your smart."

"You're beginning to sound like my commanding officer."

"Who's he....she?"

"Erm he is Colonel Jack O'Neill." don't get me started on him, my mind tends to wonder.....just thinking of his cute face and.....oh boy.

"Are you listening?"

"Erm yeah."

"Okay. I was saying that I was looking for you."

"You were?"

"Because of Faith."

"Does YOUR watcher know."

"His name is Giles (well sort of) and he 'accidently' told me about you."

"Giles???"

"You know him?"

"Yeah, he's the one who told me I was a slayer."

"Oh right...."

"What did you mean sort of."

"Oh well......he got fired."

"You're kidding."

"No.....Do you want help with your patrolling tonight?"

"Please and thank you." they walked off, friends already. although they both knew this may be a rocky relationship.

Samantha Carter lay awake in her bed that night, just a few bruises but she was fine. She had offered Buffy a place to stay for the night. But should things go wrong with Faith, what would happen to SG-1. She knew she had to tell them eventually and she definently wanted to tell. So how do I tell them that I am a Vampire Slayer and slay vampires in my spare time which I rarely get. It was bad enough when I had to come up with an excuse on P4H786 for being covered in blood and full of scratches. I did tell them that I was captured and attacked which wasn't far off the truth. But could I bring myself to tell them that they were vampires and that I had to use special slaying powers to escape.

Her thoughts kept going on and on until they finally rested on Jack and she went to sleep. With his face in her mind.

"Thank you General, I'll try to be back as soon as possible. I am sorry that this is short notice."

"Don't worry Major, take all the time you need."

"Thank you General." Sam placed the reciever back in the cradle and turned to Buffy. "I've been given the week off."

"Great, then we can get going and meet up with the gang."

"the gang??" asked Sam

"Yeah, we call ourselves the scooby gang.......I hope you can drive I can't."

"Don't worry I can drive....Scooby gang eh."

"Yeah, just a few of us. We just fight demons for a living."

"Oh okay."

"What do you do?"

"Er....my work, other than fighting demons and slaying vampires, is claasified."

"Right, Air Force stuff."

"Yeah, I'm sorry though."

"Don't worry. I wish I was in the Air Force."

"Sometimes I wish I wasn't......"

"So why can't Carter come?" asked Jack.

"She's not very well. Something to do with being sick last night." answered Daniel from underneath his pile of books.

"Yeah but ..... ..... "

"Look Jack I can do this one without Sam."

"Why is she sick?"

"Jack is that concern I can hear in your voice."

"Well.....alright I admit it. It's concern." Daniel smiled he had triumphed "But that's only because she's such a damm good second in command." Daniel's smile faded and Jack had a grin on his face instead one of these days Jack you will admit you love her, I don't care what it takes or how long it takes I will make you say it. thought Daniel. Jack walked out of the room, knowing full well that he had beaten Daniel again. Ha ha.

"Right here we are, prepare yourself." said Buffy Sommers to Sam Carter as they stepped out of the car and were being approached by a rather odd looking bunch. let's see her 'scooby gang' consists of a red head, two men and one of them, the blondish one is quite cute, but definently doesn't match up to Jack's standards....well I know Giles. "Hi." Sam said,

"Right this Xander Harris, be warned he's annoying."

"I am not." said Xander "I'm infectious and theres nothing you can say to change that." Sam smiled.

"This is Willow Rosenburg. She's quite good with computers."

"Hi." said Willow, "You're a slayer as well hey. That's cool."

"Thanx. I think."

"And this is Riley. He was a member of the inititive."

"The inititive? Aren't they the military people who have some sort of base who capture demons."

"That's correct. I'm Agent Riley Finn."

"Major Samantha Carter USAF."

"Pleased to meet you."

"Likewise."

"This is Giles, you said you had met him." Giles butted in

"Samantha I am pleased to meet you again."

"Hi Rupert."

"You get to call him Rupert?" said Xander, in a whining tone "That's SO not fair." Sam smiled again. Xander then immediately changed the subject "So your in the Air Force."

In Giles home, Buffy, Sam, Xander, Willow, Riley and Anya were sitting around a living room discussing what had happened with Faith, where she came from and any helpful information they could give Sam. They were interrupted by some blonde man rushing in. Sam immediately pointed her stake at him "Woah." said Buffy "He's been......"

"Neutered." said Riley.

"Yeah he can't suck us dry anymore." said Xander "His name is Spike."

"Suits you." said Sam

"Hey. It does doesn't it." said Spike.

"So you're not bad anymore." said Sam

"What the hell is this, pick on Spike year. Of course I'm bad. Except I just can't hurt anyone. I can hurt demons though."

"I'll just take the your-not-bad explanation."

"Oh whatever. This is bloody annoying. You people just keep assuming I'm good. I'm not joining your blinking scooby gang and I won't wage war on the demon underworld."

"Okay whatever." said Anya, she had obviously had enough

"Could we please get back to the point." said Buffy.

"Yes please." said Sam

"Now as I was saying Faith's usual strategy is to attack friends and family so ...." said Giles

"It would be a good idead to protect them. Even perhaps she'll come to us that way." finished Sam

"Right!" said Giles "Now with Samantha being here we may have an advantaged."

"Why?" asked Willow

"Because she has special training as she's in the Air Force and she's a scientist and has quite alot of knowledge. "

"That way we could defeat her with brain instead of braun." said Xander

"I don't think it will be that easy." said Sam

"Why?"

"Because even though she's just a young girl and she probably doesn't have any advantages like the ones you have just mentioned. She's still a slayer. She's strong and quite fankly you don't need a brain to fight." just take my commanding officer as an example

"She's right, but surely we could still lure her somewhere." said Willow

"Like where?" asked Anya

"I have a feeling this is gonna be a long day." neither of them knew that Faith was watching them through the window.

"So General who's replacing Carter?" asked Jack

"Nobody, I've decided that until Major Carter returns you are all to catch up on paperwork."

"Thank you General." said Jack sarcastically,

"Er sir."

"Yes Dr Jackson."

"I haven't got any paperwork to catch up on so I was wondering if I could tag along with SG-5's survey on P7G I89?"

"Yes, very well Dr Jackson." The general leaves the room.

"Daniel, you always manage to give yourself more work." said Jack, slumped in his chair

"What do YOU mean?"

"Well no paperwork, no work. But you decide to say I haven't got any could I have some more work to do."

"Well Jack I wanted to be involved with that survey."

"What for?"Jack was shaking his head

"Archeological purposes."

"Oh I see there must be some rock on that planet that needs some dust brushing of it and...."

"JACK!!!!!!!!"

"Yes."

"Will you PLEASE JUST SHUT UP.....There's more to archeology than brushing dust of rocks."

"Of course there is Danny Boy." said Jack standing up and walking out, Teal'c who had sat in silence and was intrigued by there conversation decided that now was a good time to ask "What is brushing dust of rocks Daniel Jackson?"..............................................

Willow sat watching Xander ask Sam alot about her military career. She could tell that Anya was jealous by the fact that Sam was getting alot of attention. Spike suddenly sits beside Sam and begins to ask her questions about her career as well "So these mountain friends of yours. They know your a slayer yeah."

"No."

"Oh cool, can I tell them."

"Would you like me to stake you."

"Please, I'm getting awfully tired of listening to Xanders snore."

"You know I'm also getting tired of your complaints." Xander butted in

"Please could you stop arguing." said Sam "This constant debate has been giving me a headache all week, you make my team look like quiet mouses." she stood up and walked up to Giles and Buffy "Look, if you need any help with Faith or things become really heated let me know. But I must go back."

"Why?" asked Willow walking up to them

"Because I was only given a week off. No one there knows about me being a slayer and if I'm not back they'll definently want to know why!"

"What is it you do in that mountain anyway." asked Buffy

"I'm sorry I can't tell you, it's classified."

"Doesn't my training as GI Joe count." asked Xander

"No not really."

"We really need you here."

"Yeah must you go, you could join the gang."

"Even though it looks as if it could be fun, I can't. I guess my job is too important and plus two slayers in one state is probably a waste of time. There are plenty of vampires else where. But I will help with Faith. But I must go back first." she looked at their sad faces "Look, she hasn't even attacked us once while I've been here, all I've done is help you guys with your homework." Giles nodded. Sam picked up her coat and walked out of the door.

Faith, who had been watching that conversation, pretended the wipe tears from her eyes "Do not worry, I will attack. You'll see."

"Chevron 5 is engaged." called the technician.

"Pleased you could join us Carter." Jack O'Neill smiled down at his 2IC. He looked at her blue eyes and decided to ask about her sickness "So Carter feeling better now."

"Erm yes sir." she smiled at him, that was the smile only she gave him.

"Chevron 6 is engaged."

"SG-1 please be careful." said Hammond

"We will sir, don't you worry." said Jack. Hammond shook his head, knowing full well he was sending his best team on another one of those missions where he knew something was gonna go wrong.

"Chevron 7 is locked." the Stargate opened with a big whoosh and then settle back down. SG-1 walked through the gate and out into the unknown.

"Nice planet." said Jack when they reached the other side. It was raining. The planet was covered in mud. He turned toward Teal'c, Daniel and Sam and said "Let's be careful shall we."

"Yes sir."

"Sure Jack."

"O'Neill, the ground is not very stable."

"It's called mud Teal'c, we'll be okay."

"Sir I don't think we will."

"Oh why." Carter just pointed her finger at the brownish green monsters rushing toward them.

"What are they?"

"They look demonish." this made Sam's head bolt up and look directly at them. this couldnt be good she thought. Daniel walked up to one and said "Hi, were from the planet Earth."

"Daniel I don't think thats......" Sam began but didn't get to finish as she felt a wave hit her and she fell to the ground. She looked around her for a moment and saw the rest of SG-1 on the floor as well. She tried to fight the feeling of wanting to be unconsious but blackness caught her and she fell unconsious.

Colonel Jack O'Neill woke up with a shocking feeling that something disatrous had happened. Then he noticed a cold floor, and the sweat that surronded his face and body. Then he saw Daniel and Teal'c were also lying on the floor as well. They too had sweaty features. He then realised that Sam wasn't here so he got up and searched the room. He then realised it was a cell and the memory of the ugly creatures was beginning to come back. God knows where Sam was but he needed to get out of here. He was searching for the door when he heard a slight grumble and turned around to see Daniel was getting up of the floor, "Easy Daniel." said Jack helping him up

"God Jack where are we?"

"I don't know, Teal'c is here but not Carter."

"Why? Where is Sam?"

"I don't know."

"She was taken away." said Teal'c, they both shot around to see Teal'c sitting up

"What do you mean?"

"She was here for a brief time with the rest of us, but when they came in I heard one of them say she was different and they took her away."

"Different?"

"I can offer no explanation O'Neill."

"Maybe they meant that she's female."

"Daniel if you haven't got anything nice to say you don't say it."

"Sorry Jack but that's the only difference I could think of."

"What about the fact she was once a host."

"Maybe but then perhaps they would have also taken Teal'c."

"Maybe?"

"Daniel truthfully we don't know, she just could have been taken because she's got a bigger brain."

"Oh Jack."

"Look Daniel, we'll get her back." suddenly there was a knock on what looked like the door. "I think I've found the door."

"Are you in there Colonel?" a voice came from behind the door.

"Makepeace??"

"O'Neill we've come to get you out of here." the door then blasted open.

"God Makepeace you don't do things quietly in SG-3 do you."

"Colonel we haven't got time for this."

"True we've got to get Carter."

"Sorry sir, she's been killed. The people who captured you are sorry for her death. They said something about they didn't realise that you were from another planet and they let some demons take her away."

"Demons??" asked Daniel

"Yeah, look I can explain on the way, but not right now Colonel." they walked out . Jack began to feel ashamed knowing that Carter was dead. He probably could have done something.

Samantha Carter could feel the rope holding her to the wooden pole. The demon that had tied her to it obviously didn't know she was a slayer, she could easily free herself. But she didn't know the situation. He lifted her head up with his hand and spoke to her and said "Now, tell us what we wish to know."

"What's that?" asked Sam, she looked him in the eyes and began the famous starring competition.

"Where are you from?"

"I've already told you. We're not from here!"

"I know that, you are not gonna take me for a fool." Sam sighed

"Now woman you came here with three men."

"Yes I did."

"Well are they your servants?"

"No."

"No???"

"Surely you should be in command."

"Why?"

"You are far more intelligent. You knew we shouldn't have been approached. If you had been in command this would never have happened and then you wouldn't have to die."

"Die?" he turned on his spikey heals and walked directly away from her. He pulled a dagger from his belt and aimed it directly at her face.

"We must go back for her. Makepeace doesn't know if she's dead." Colonel O'Neill looked directly at Hammond, fire in his eyes and desperation in his voice. He needed to go back and get HIS Carter.

"Colonel O'Neill you said yourself that they were big overpowering creatures. They couldn't be defeated. I can't risk sending you back on false hope."

"False hope. All Makepeace said was that she had been taken away that doesn't nessacarilly mean that she is dead. I won't accept that."

"Colonel, we'll give her as long as possible. Should she manage to get out on her own, she will be able to get back. But unless she doens't come back within 1 day then we will lock out her GDO."

"General....."

"I have made my decision. I'm sorry. In 1 day she will be declared MIA."

"Yes sir." Jack fell into his seat. Tears threatening to fall down his face. How could General Hammond give up on her. She'll come back. I know she will.

The demon began to pull his arm back to throw the dagger directly at her face. Sam knew that she could snap the rope but she had to keep her eye on the dagger. She never did like the playing with death thing. But this did beat being in a grave yard. God I wish I had stayed to fight Faith. She may have been easier to fight. she thought to herself I only wish I had had the chance to tell Jack that I was a slayer. The demon threw the dagger. Sam qickly snapped the rope and caught the dagger as it was about 5 mm off her face. It was close. She had to give him credit he had a good aim. He good rival a slayer.

The demons face just fell to the floor, he realised who she was "YOUR the Vampire SLAYER from Earth."

"You've heard of me." suddenly a smaller demon rushed up to her. She turned the dagger around and stabbed him directly in his heart. She began to walk toward the lead demon, she had the dagger aiming at him "You do have one thing wrong though."

"Oh." his voice was in shock and she could tell

"I am one of three slayers from Earth."

"Three??? There can only be one slayer."

"In my world things can get unpredictable." Sam threw the knife at him but he dived out the way, knowing full well he couldn't catch it. Sam quickly grabbed a piece of rope hanging from the ceiling and used it to swing directly into the creature and sent it flying aginst a wall. She heard his bones crash and break at the impact on the wall.

Sam saw the others coming toward her and she turned to face them. This was not going to be easy.

She managed to kill them all, she looked around the room to see the floor litered with dead bodies. She cringed at the thought that these will smell terrible soon. She quickly ran out of the room, knowing she needed a GDO and her weopons.

She tried every room in the building, she couldn't find her stuff. She realised that she may have been taken here from another place. So she found her way out and followed the footprints that were on the ground back to another village. She thought that maybe her stuff was here but because of the fact SG-1 were not there she began to wonder where they are.

Sam walked into a building which looked like a store room. In there she found three doors. She opened the first one and found quite alot of alien technology. She then tried the second door and she saw her stuff along with the rest of SG-1's stuff. At least they had been here. She grabbed her stuff, quickly and headed out. As much as she wanted to study the alien technology she knew the demons would be after her. Her theory was confirmed when she stepped out and just missed a demon swing at her. She really didn't have time for this. She grabbed the demon by the back and neck and threw him against the wall. Pulled her Zat out and shot him twice.

She ran straight into another woman. When she saw she wasn't a demon she asked her the only sensible question "Where are the rest of my team?"

"Do you mean the people wearing the same clothes as you and called themselves SG-1 and SG-3."

"Well yes." SG-3.

"They went home through the metal ring." Great they went without me.

"Thank you very much." she ran off leaving a very startled woman behind. She reached the gate without any trouble but as she began to dial a demon threw himself at her she stabbed him with the dagger that she had caught and he fell onto the DHD. Sam just pushed him off and continued dialing. The gate opened and she used her GDO , praying that the SGC hadn't locked out her code. She ran into the gate knowing a demon was following. ....... ....... ...... In the gate room inside the SGC she turned to face the gate and pointed her Zat at the gate. The iris closed and she turned toward Hammond and she just sighed and fell to her knees. Hammond looked at her and then he looked at the dagger in her hand, which was completely covered in blood. She heard the demon smash against the iris and she just sighed. Thank god that is over.

Jack O'Neill came rushing over and said "Gee Carter how the hell did you get out?" Sam didn't directly answer she just said "You left without me sir."

"We thought you were dead?" said Daniel

"Well she can answer alll you're questions later." said Janet Fraiser. "She looks like she may need medical attention and she looks like she good use a good nights rest."

"Very well you can debrief me tomorrow Major. I want to know exactly how you got out." said Hammond and he walked out.

Buffy Sommers walked straight into Willow Rosenburg and Xander Harris as she was trying to find Giles "Willow have you seen Giles?"

"No. I haven't. Why?"

"It's Faith."

"What about Faith." asked Xander "Did she suddenly become eaten by a big monster and we can all have a party now."

"No. She's gone."

"Gone??"

"Gone where?"

"I don't know, she may have followed Sam. But I don't know for sure."

"This could only be bad." Buffy glared at Xander and then sighed. She needed to find Faith.

"What about that mountain?" asked Willow

"Mountain? Will there are lots of mountains. You're gonna need to be specific."

"The one where Samantha works."

"Oh yeah for the Air Force."

"Cheyenne Mountain? Why would Faith go after her."

"Maybe she sees her as a threat. I know I would." I need to Cheyenne Mountain. Buffy thought.

Major Samantha Carter sat nervously in her chair in the debriefing room. General Hammond wasn't here yet and neither was Jack O'Neill. Daniel and Teal'c were sitting in front of her. Daniel could see her anxiety. "Are you okay?"

"Sure." she looked away. How could she tell them she was a slayer. True she always wanted to say but this isn't exactly how she wanted to tell them, especially Jack.

Jack O'Neill was late, he had to be there. He wanted to know as much as everyone else how she got out. So he was kind of jogging down the coridoor. He reached the elevator and opened the door. He stepped inside and turned around only to see a dark haired girl in the doorway "Hi." the girl said

"How did you......." Jack didn't get to finish. She had smacked him the face he went crashing into the back of the elevator.

General Hammond walked quickly into the debriefing room. "Where is Colonel O'Neill?" he asked, sitting down "I don't know." said Daniel.

"Well we'll begin without him."

Buffy walked upto the gate surronding Cheyenne Mountain. "That's a big mountain." she said to herself. "I wonder what it is she does down there." she walked upto the man and he said "May have your ID."

"May I have yours?" the man looked up at Buffy. He looked at her blonde hair and the way her eyes pierced him sent a shiver down his spine. She just gave him a little wack. Just enough to knock him out. She wasn't really meant to do it like this. But she didn't have time to argue about ID. Faith was in there is wasn't gonna be good.

"So Major, do you care to explain how you managed to get out of that planet alive. According to there report these creatures would have needed an army to defeat them." asked Hammond

"Sir. I....well I fought my way out." that sounds daft, even for me. answered Sam

"How?"

"Well sir.....when I say I fought my way I meant it." It's now or never "I'm...well sir I'm A vampire Slayer."

"A Vampire Slayer?" said Hammond

"Major this is the Air Force, I didn't thought they taught you how to make up stories like that."

"No sir I'm telling you the truth."

"Slayer." said Daniel, as if putting the word through his brain and processing it "As in demon killer. Fights the demons of the underworld."

"Yes That's it."

"That's a myth."

"It's not a myth."

"Daniel Jackson are you saying there is some truth to what she is saying."

"Well....as a matter of fact I don't really know. But there is a myth that a young girl will fight alone to defeat the bad demons and vampires who do not have souls and are dead."

"Yes."

"So how come you never actually said anything before?"

"Because I'm not actually meant to tell people. I have to pretend I'm normal."

"Major Carter are you not normal?" asked Teal'c

"Well not exactly. I have well I suppose you could call them powers."

"It's said that this girl would be stronger than any man."

"So you're asking me to believe you are a *vampire slayer* and that you got off that planet by using these *powers*."

"Yes sir."

"This is in fact unbelieveable."

"I said exactly the same thing when I got told what I was."

"You did. You mean you haven't been one all your life." said Daniel

"No. I was chosen."

"The chosen one. That's also in a book somewhere."

"Daniel it's the same thing."

"Major Carter how old were you?"

"I was 15 years old."

"15 years old. Are you saying that you have been fighting like that for most of your life."

"Well yes sir." suddenly the doors were opened and a strange blonde girl in the uniform of a leuitenant rushed upto Sam. Sam recognised her straight away and stood up "Buffy what are you doing here. How did you get in here?" Hammond didn't know what to say.

"Sam. It's important. Look Faith is here. I don't know how and I don't even if she is actually in the mountain or not, but she followed you from Sunnydale and it's bad."

"Major Carter who is this?" asked Hammond standing up as security came in

"Sir, the security guards wouldn't be wise."

"Why is that?"

"This Buffy Sommers. She's also a slayer."

"Another one."

"Hi."

"The myth says there is only one."

"Yeah when one slayer dies another comes, but I was brought back from the dead and so there was two."

"And now there are three cos once I died and came back as well."

"Three?"

"Sam when did you die?"

"Daniel Jackson I believe it was when we encountered the Nox."

"Oh yeah." Buffy looked away for a moment and then she saw the Stargate.

"Oh wow. Hey Sam I know you said that what you do down here is classified but this is definenetly classified."Sam grabbed Buffy's arm and pullled her back

"Buffy you were saying about Faith."

"Yes. Right she's here. We're gonna need weapons. I'm seeing no problem there. We shall need to search this base first."

"Hold on here a minute Miss Sommers. I can't allow you to search my base." said Hammond

"I'm sorry but this is important."

"Sir, Faith is also a slayer. She's not a very good one though."

"She's had a bit of a bad life. She fights good instead of evil."

"I still can't let you do this."

"Sir please trust me."a security guard came rushing in holding a cassette.

"General Hammond sir, you're gonna want to see this." the guard placed the cassette in the VCR and pressed play. "Faith." said Buffy and Sam as soon as it began to play. Faith was tying a man to a chair. It was Colonel O'Neill he had blood on him and she was holding a knife. She looked up at the camera and smiled. Stood on a chair and placed her face a few centimetres from the lense "Hi. I so hope you guys are watching. Hey I hope Buffy's there with ya Samantha. This is interesting don't ya think." She looked back at O'Neill "Do you know him? You should. He supposed to be yours but I want him. He's a fighter. It took some getting him here. But he was no match for me. Now I know you'll know where I am now. But that's what I want you see. A fight. Shall we end this right here right now. In this very room. Come here. No weapons. Just slayer to slayer and to slayer. Just the three of us. You have one hour to get here. If you're not here by then then I will kill Colonel O'Neill and then I'll killl Riley and Willow. And then I'll kill Daniel Jackson and Xander. One by one until you finally come out and fight." She then smashed the camera.

Sam turned to Buffy and said "Oh god, we have to go."

"No weapons we can do it right."

"Maybe the council could help."

"How?"

"Come on, we've got just under an hour now."

Faith stood in front of Colonel O'Neill holding a knife pointing in his direction "Now how shall we do this. They're running out of time and then I'm gonna get to kill you."

"Get it over with will ya. You're boring."

"Oh I'll let you die more slowly then that my friend." she then saddled his legs and placed the kife across his cheek "You know why don't you confess right now."

"Confess what?"

"Well that you're scared."

"Well I'm not. and don't flatter yourself."she smiled

"So you love Sam eh." she deliberately changed the subject. "But you have this unadmitted thing. How romantic. It'a a shame you don't know about the fact that she fights what goes bump in the night."

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Of course you don't. She like me."

"I don't see any resemblance."

"I'm talking about the strength. We could turn this world upside down. We save the world on a regular basis yet nobody knows."

"If she's got strength then good for her."she began to move the knife, dragging the blade on his skin and it created a shallow cut. He pulled a face at the pain. He had really had enough. But he couldn't do anything. He had never been in rope so tight. She really was strong. He just hoped Sam was like she said. So then Sam could come and get her off him.

Buffy Sommers walked slowly upto the door and opened it. Thankfully Faith hadn't locked it. Faith quickly stood up and faced Buffy. Buffy left the door open, and moved around Faith so that Faith would have to turn around, she did. "So Faith, here we are."

"You came B. I'm suprised it was you and not Sam. But I'm also suprised that you haven't brought any weapons. yet you see I've got one." She lifted up her hand to reveal a knife stained with blood.

"Oh faith I've brought a weapon. " Buffy placed her hand in her pocket and pulled out a syringe with some blue liquid in it.

"What the hell is that?"

"It's something that relaxes you're muscles and knocks you out."

"It won't work on me B."

"Oh yes it will. Sam got it from the council." At that point unoticed by Faith, Sam walks in slowly. Jack sees her he feels pleased and grateful that she's actually here.

"I won't have it. You're gonna have to fight me to give it to me." suddenly Sam grabbed Faith from behind and held her back so that she couldn't move "I don't recall hearing her give you a choice." aid Sam. Buffy quickly placed the needle and put the contents of the syringe into her arm. Faith fell to the floor. Bufy picked her up while Sam went to Colonel O'Neill "Sir are you okay?"

"I am now." Sam smiled while she untied him "I do have one question."

"What's that?"

"Will you tell me what a slayer is and how come your one."

"I will later sir. I promise."

"Just call me Jack."

"Okay Jack." Sam helped Jack up and took him out of the room and they were followed by Buffy who was carrying Faith in a firemans lift.

Faith lay in the infirmary. She was being restrained but neither Sam or Buffy left her. They said that the restraints wouldn't work and they were waiting for the council to come and get her. Sam was watching as Jack came in and sat beside her. "Hi."

"Hi." answered Sam

"How are you doing?"

"I'm okay sir.....Jack." she remembered what he had said

"I came to tell you your people from the watchers council have arrived for the mad woman."

"Thank you." that's when they walked in lead by Buffy.

"Here she is." they took Faith of the bed and took her away. "I'm glad that's over." said Buffy

"I hope they can help her." said Sam

"Yeah so do I." Buffy then looked at Jack and then at Sam and she said "You Know Sam, this job of ours could always end in disaster. And what I'm saying is don't let anything pass away. Coz once it's gone it will never get the chance to come back." Sam looked Buffy and smiled Buffy continued "I suppose I can't talk about that funny ring I saw."

"Actually no. You can't even say it's here."

"Well you can trust me."

"How?" asked Jack

"Call it Slayer intuition." Sam laughed

"Yes I can trust you." Buffy looked at the guards

"It's time for you to go home miss." said one of the guards

"Thanks." said Buffy "For everything. I probably couldn't have done it without you."

"Probably not." said Sam

"That's modesty for ya." said Jack, he then turned to Buffy "Thanks."

"See ya around. Well maybe not you Colonel, but maybe come by one of the cemetary's and help defaet some vampires."

"Cool. See ya." Buffy walked out with the guards. Sam stood up and Jack followed her out.

"You know. I'm glad I know you're a slayer."

"So do I."

"One more thing. You know now that I know is it possible that you could teach me how to fight like you. I'm also curious to know how you got of that planet. Show me."

"All in good time Jack." She walked faster and he had to run to keep up with her. "You're gonna have to get a bit more in shape if you wish for me to teach some basic Slaying techniques." he laughed as he followed her down the coridoor.

Finished.

I'm pleased that you made it to the end of my story.

There maybe a sequel. It depends.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Miss Wendy