Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Vampire Slayer 2: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Part 1)

by Miss Wendy
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun part 1

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun part 1

by Miss Wendy

TITLE: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun part 1
AUTHOR: Miss Wendy
EMAIL: wendy.rhodes@ntlworld.com
CATEGORY: Action/Adventure, Crossover [Buffy the Vampire Slayer]
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS:
SEASON / SEQUEL: 4; This is a part of a series, so episode one is What Goes Bump In The Night.
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: language, crossover
SUMMARY: Daniel is turned into a demon. Which leads a trip through the Stargate for Buffy and the discovery of a demon homeworld. Sequel to What Goes Bump in the Night.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Part two will be finished shortly. What goes Bump in the Night is not reqiured read, however it would be a good idea if you did. Then you'll know what's happening then.

Samantha Carter looked at her opponent, she was blonde and she went by the name of Buffy Sommers. To think they could be out patrolling but instead they were here on this floor made of cushions, holding plastic weapons and standing on two diagonal beam poles. Here they were, through recommendation by Giles, in training.

They did, however, have an audience. SG-1 were there as was Buffy's scooby gang. There was laughter and it was a good atmosphere. Sam and Buffy were in the middle of watching each other. Giles had already blown the whistle for them to begin. "Don't you think this is dangerous?" asked Jack, to Giles

"No. There slayers Mr O'Neill, balancing themselves on beams while fighting should not be easy."

"Yes but they are both slayers."

"Yes they are. I'm doing this to see if one is better than the other."

"Yo Giles."

"Yes Xander."

"Have you got any popcorn?"

"Xander please....this is not a cinema...."

"It may as well be." said Jack , grinning

"Your as bad as him!" exclaimed Giles.

Giles turned toward Buffy and Sam, they were still watching each other "This is amazing." whispered Willow "They're using the same tactic."

"I've noticed." Suddenly Buffy Attempted to hit Sam in the legs to knock her off. But Sam jumped and landed back on the beams. Jack's heart missed a beat, he looked at Daniel, who was standing with Willow "I'll never get used to that?"

"No I don't think I will either." replied Daniel, they watched as the two slayers had returned to watching one another. Giles was the one who was mainly paying attention. Although the others were watching, they still were talking with one another.

Sam swung at Buffy but she ducked, and then the fighting finally begun. They began swinging at each other, but every time they managed to duck.

Buffy attempted to hit Sam in the stomach, but Sam jumped over Buffy and landed behind her and then Sam knocked her off the beams from behind.

Buffy was impressed to say the least. "Wow, that was great."

"Thanx , so did you." Giles walked upto Sam

"I'm impressed. Obviously you've learnt alot since I last trained you."

"But all I did was....."

"Oh Carter, for once admit that you're brilliant. I for one am definently proud by the fact that you are on MY TEAM." Said Jack, looking directly at Giles and Xander.

"Hey....." Began Xander "You know that Sam is on ours as well."

"I am?"

"Yeah.......aren't you."

".....Sure!"

"Cool!!"

Suddenly the window was smashed and six vampires came flying in. Buffy and Sam immediately tell the others to move out of the way and they both pull stakes out of their pockets. "You have three, I have three." said Buffy

"Agreed." Two Vampires went to Sam and Three went to Buffy and while they were fighting a vampire went toward the group that the slayers were trying to protect. "Oh Boy. This not good."

"Hold on a minute, we've faught them before. It's these Air Force guys that haven't." Jack glared at him but Xander was extremely proud by the fact that he had gotten him back. The Vampire grabbed Daniel and the other Vampires walked off. "Don't do anything!" said the vampire holding Daniel. The others, there were only two others left, stood beside him. Daniel felt something prick him in the back and then the vampire let him go. He ran directly behind Sam. The Vampires began to move out of the window. Both Buffy and Sam threw there stakes at two of the vampires and they disintergrated. The other one managed to escape. Daniel came from behind Sam and looked at Jack. This couldn't be good, could it.

Sam was pacing, Buffy was sitting in Riley's lap and Jack was watching Sam pace. Daniel was asleep on the chair, Willow was watching him and the others had gone home, they were now at Sam's home. "It was as if they wanted something." said Sam, stopping suddenly and then carrying on.

"I noticed that too!" said Buffy

"You did?" asked Jack, Buffy glares. It doesn't work like it does with Xander

"You know you and Xander are two much alike."

"Is that meant to make me feel good." Buffy glares, she can't help it.

"You know I believe Sam, they were trying to get something." said Riley

"And what was that with Daniel." said Sam

"That was unusual. Why capture someone and let them go, instead of biting them?" said Buffy

"You mean they don't .... normally do that?" asked Jack

"No , not really." said Sam , Daniel snores, throwing Jack off the present discussion and looked at Daniel questionally "The poor boy, he must be tired." said Willow

"Yeah , he doesn't handle capture very well." said Jack. he sighed "I best take him home." Jack walked upto Daniel and said "Danny-Boy, wake up."

"W-w-what." muttered Daniel

"Welcome back to reality, I'm taking you home."

"Sure, whatever."

"I'm not carrying ya. Get up."

Samantha Carter walked the streets of Colorado Springs, Buffy had gone a seperate way. This happened every weekend. Buffy would come up here one weekend with her gang and then the next weekend Sam would go up to Sunnydale with the rest of SG-1 , unless they were off-world, but to Buffy it was a mission to another part of the world. Sam had only slayed 3 vampires tonight, obviously they had decided not to come out tonight.....suddenly she saw a big ugly demon. She followed it and walked suspiciously around the streets as if it was looking for something. It saw her. Sam threw herself at it and they fought. It was saying something to her. When she punched him in the stomach it's eyes widened "Daniel?" suddenly Buffy cam up to them "No Buffy don't, it's Daniel."

"How can you tell?"

"It's eyes. His eyes." then Daniel ran off "Daniel wait" it ran off in the direction of Cheyenne Mountain. They followed him.

It was a long run, it wasn't a short ride by car to get to cheyenne mountain, but by running it was longer. The sun was coming up by the time they reached the mountain. Daniel pushed his way passed everyone. It was easy because everyone was scared. Buffy didn't care about the classification and followed Sam and went after Daniel as well. Daniel used the lift and his card to get it open. Sam had to wait, to get another lift. When they went down, they heard the familar sound a gate activating. However, this sound was unfamilar for Buffy.

They found Daniel at the dialing computer and the technician was on the floor. They grabbed him but he threw them across the room. He ran down the steps to the gate room. Buffy followed Daniel and Sam followed them both. Buffy stopped when she saw the stargate open and she saw the naquadah. Sam pulled Buffy back and they got a holdof Daniel.

General Hammond came into the gate room and saw the commotion, Sam and Buffy lost their grip and Daniel went through the gate. The gate deactivated and Hammond walked upto them both "Major could you care explain what just happened? What went just went through the gate and what is she doing here again?" asked Hammond

"That was Daniel Sir." said Sam

"Dr Jackson. How?" asked Hammond.

"He's been turned a demon." said Buffy

"Again how? And what are you doing here? Major you know this in direct violation of the rules."

"Yes sir I know." said Sam

"Excuse me." said Buffy "The fact that I am here again is irrelevant, Daniel has been turned into a demon, gone through some blue circle that you seem to call a gate. We must go after him. Can I assume this is a Stargate."

"What??" shouted Hammond

"How do you....."

"Ah Giles has heard of one." they looked at her and Buffy looked at the stargate "I wonder where he went?"

"MALP should be there now sir." said the technician. they were sending a MALP to see where Daniel had gone. The planet where the MALP was dark, and Sam flipped a switch to see what there was. "I don't understand how he could have been turned into a demon." said Jack, to no one in particular "Neither do I ." said Buffy, watching the gate and the screen in absolute shock. "W--wait." stuttered Buffy, go back." the camera moved back. It was the vampire who had briefly captured Daniel. "He looks familar." said Buffy

"He's that guy that....wait he's that vamp that....whatever he did it." said Jack, suddenly on the screen they saw millions of demons and vampires surround that vampire that had been here before. "Oh my god!" exclaimed Buffy, then she turned to Sam "Are you thinking what I am thinking?"

"It depends what are you thinking?" asked Sam

"I'm thinking a demon world and that it's gonna be difficult to get Daniel back."

"That's precisely what I was thinking."

"What do we do?" said Jack

"Sir, we can't just go in firing if that's what you mean." said Sam

"Why not?"

"Because weapons like that won't hurt them and you lot aren't trained to fight demons." said Buffy

"And you are?.....right....of course you are." said Jack, realising that both her and Sam were.

"What do we do?" asked Hammond

"Sir, me and Buffy are gonna need to come up with a plan."

"Major I cannot allow Miss Sommers through the gate, she's already in violation as it is."

"Look." said Buffy "I'm assuming you don't want to give up on Daniel. So I'm gonna need Giles. And me and Sam must do it our way." Hammond shook his head "Listen to me. This aren't aliens that you can just make contact with. This aren't you average friendly guys from Mars that we are looking at. These are demons. They are evil. If they had the chance they would kill us in a second. Giles is needed to help with plan." she turned to Sam "Erm its' a bit of a long way to sunnydale to get weapons I'm assuming you have some."

"Excuse me." said Hammond

"Yes." said Buffy

"I can't let you use military weapons either." Buffy shook her head

"Erm I was talking about her slayer weapons. Have you?"

"Tonnes."

"Cool. Now how about we train some of your GI Joes how to use supernatural weapons and teach them how to fight for their lives."

"Absolutely not Miss Sommers....."

"Sir." said Sam "This is the only way of getting Daniel back, she's right. I know this is probably breaking every rule in the book but trust me when I say that Daniel doesn't stand a chance if you send any SG team onto that planet and attempt to capture him that way."

"Very well Major. But this will go on your record." Sam sighed. She then turned to Buffy

"Right, you call Giles. I'll get weapons and erm Buffy"

"Yeah."

"Try to stay out of trouble."

"Okay I'll try....oh and who are we going with." Sam turned to Jack

"You two are coming with me. Oh and Sam just for the record if I saw that on you're record I

would hire you in a second."

"Thank you sir."

"Your welcome." Sam nodded and went to get weapons.

Buffy stood in military fatigues. Sam stood beside her and Teal'c and Jack were beside her. Giles was telling them what they had to do to get Daniel. "Now Daniel seems to have a very good resemblance to this demon." he said pointing to a picture of a very ugly demon "Now if that is the case then capturing him won't be easy. Be careful not puncture the bag on his stomach."

"Why?" asked Buffy

"Because there is a dangerous chemical in there."

"That won't stop them from puncturing it." said Sam

"No it won't. Be careful please. I have to say I've never sent any of my slayers on a mission to another planet. If it wasn't dangerous I'd be excited."

"Oh don't you worry. Maybe the General will let you go on a recon with us if we succeed." said Jack "And then again maybe not." he said after he saw the General's face. "Shall we get started before Danny wonders where we are?" they filed out of the room.

Sam and Buffy came through the gate first. They looked around. There were no demons and they relaxed. Sam walked upto the MALP and talked into it "Erm sir, they can come through."

"Is this really another planet?" asked Buffy

"Yeah it is."

"I thought so, it looks evil. Are they all the same?"

"No. Most planets actually look peaceful. This one is making my skin crawl." just as Sam finished her sentence Jack and Teal'c came through the gate. "Here this is for you." said Jack holding out a tranquilizer gun. "Apparently it holds a chemical that can change Daniel Jackson back into a human." said Teal'c

"Looks like we've only got one shot." said Sam

"Just look at the eyes like you did last time." said Buffy

"I wish it was that easy."

"Why isn't it?" asked Jack

"Because I nearly killed him last time before I noticed."

"Let's hope you don't do that...God, does it really have to be so dark." he looked at the direction they were gonna head in "Ladies first." he said pointing the way. They both lifted they weapons up and walked forward. They picked upi the pace a little and they began walking in two different directions. "Erm what are you doing?" asked Jack

"Can you hear something Buffy?" said Sam

"Yeah, sounds like screaming. Faint."

"I don't hear a thing." said Jack

"Ssssshhh" they both said

"Sorry." replied Jack and put his hand to his mouth. Vampires came from behind the trees. Bodies were on the floor of victims who had been chosen for dinner. "Oh boy." said Buffy, pulling her stake out

"We don't have time for this." said Sam, she turned to Jack and Teal'c. "Find a sharp stick or wood and stake them in the heart when one comes up to you. Other than that don't do a thing."

"Can't use my knife."

"No." said Buffy "That doesn't kill them."

"Sir it must be a wooden stick."

"Fine." he picked up a stick and held it up. He didn't like not being in control. He watched Sam and Buffy slay the vamps. Boy he got a kick out of watching Sam she was so strong. Suddenly one came up to him. He staked him in the heart and the vampire vanished. Jack just said "Cool."

Buffy was being held up against a tree. Sam picked up her stake off the floor and staked the vampire holding her there. "Are they gone?" she asked holding her throat.

"Yeah I think so." Sam looked at Jack and Teal'c "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"I am well Major Carter.Thank You. You are indeed a strong warrior. Both of you."

"Thanks Teal'c"

"Yeah cheers."

"What about me?" whined Jack.

General Hammond walked into the briefing room to find Giles sitting on a chair with his head in his hands "Are you okay?" he asked, sitting in a chair beside him. Giles slowly lifted his head up and looked him in the eyes and said "No. Most of my life I have trained Salyers, taught them about who they are and now I've just sent the best two ever on a mission across the galaxy that they may not survive."

"Sam does this all the time."

"What go to demon homeworlds."

"No. Not that . Go to other planets."

"Maybe but Sam's an intelligent girl and she told before she went that she wasn't sure if she would get to see me again. That upset me."

"So Sam is one of the slayers you have trained."

"For a brief time yes. But I got called to train Buffy and she was given another watcher."

"Wheres this watcher now?"

"He left."

"What for?"

"She was a very forceful girl actually she's alot like Buffy."

"Well if she's anything like Miss Sommers then she must be forceful."

"She's worse. He didn't like the way that she wanted to handle things."

"You mean the way that she is stubborn."

"Yeah and the way that it must be done her way. I'm not saying that she thinks she always right. Because when I first trained her she seemed to suffer from alot of self doubt. That probably had something to do with her mothers death."

"I think you'll find her stubborness comes from Jacob."

"Her father?"

"Yes. Jacob was my friend and he was stubborn as well. Does he know that she is a slayer?"

"I honestly don't know. Where is he?"

"As a matter of fact....."

"It's classified."

"Yeah....he's on another planet."

"Oh. He works here as well?"

"Not exactly. He lives on that planet."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes you can."

"Why are you telling me?"

"Because you've seen just about everything else. If I'm gonna be courtmartialled for allowing you in this facility then I may as well be courtmartialled for telling you the shebang."

"I'm touched I am." they laughed

"They'll be back before we even miss them."

"Of course they will."

They came up to a cliff, Jack looked at his not-so-normal team and said "A dead end?"

"Not exactly." said Sam

"How?" asked Buffy

"Look over there." said Sam, pointing to valley that leads in a diagonal direction. The valley was literally swarming with vampires.

"Perhaps we should go another way?" said Teal'c

"Well do you see another way?" asked Buffy, sarcastically

"Yeah." said Jack

"Where?" asked Sam

"Erm.....there." he said pointing to trees surrounding the valley.

"Good idea." said Buffy.

"O'Neill, we may be spotted." said Teal'c

"Not with these ladies we won't." replied Jack, Buffy's face had a grin on it and Sam smiled. He was really warming up to the idea of her being a slayer and there was no secrets between them anymore.

"How are we going to do this?" said Buffy to herself.

"I'm sure you gals will think of something." said Jack, with a cheeky grin on his face. Sam returned his grin and Buffy gave him a look and he lifted up his hands in retreat. "Major Carter." said Teal'c suddenly

"Yes."

"Does your slayer abilities include jumping from great heights?"

"Yes, but correct me if I'm wrong Teal'c but your not a slayer."

"I am not, but that would give you and Buffy Sommers away to get down."

"What about the two of you?" asked Buffy

"I'm sure we could find a way, and maybe we could go back to the gate and get reinforcements because it looks like we're gonna need them." said Jack, looking at the valley.

"Sir, I don't think that is a good idea." said Sam

"Why not Major Carter?" asked Teal'c, literally taking the words out of Jack's mouth

"Because you may encounter a little friction when trying to get to the gate."

"Relax Carter, I'm sure me and Teal'c could take on some vampires. I'll just use some tactics that you showed me." Sam looked at him unconvinced. "Do I have to order the two of you down."

Perhaps it's better if they go back to the......erm...stargate." said Buffy "It's not as dangerous as what's down there, no offence." said Buffy, looking directly at Jack. They all nodded and Jack and Teal'c walked off in the direction of the stargate. "Are you ready?" asked Buffy

"Always." said Sam, and they both jumped and they ran for the trees. Jack stopped to watch them run "They're.....fast." he said

"Indeed O'Neill." replied Teal'c.

"C'mon Teal'c lets go." said Jack and they began walking again.

Jack and Teal'c reached the Stargate without any problems arising, unfortunately when they got there the Stargate had Vampires surrounding it. "O'Neill they are blocking our path."

"I know, I see."

"You don't intend to pass, do you." said a vampire

"Yeah, this is called retreating you know." said another, referring to them trying to get through the Stargate. "You know." said Jack "You dead creatures are annoying and as much as I would love to call the slayer over here and kick your ass. I am thinking of doing it myself."

"O'Neill you are no match for them."

"Teal'c you really know how to put someone down don't ya." replied Jack

"You are a fool. Even the slayer couldn't take us all on."

"No. Well there are two ya know."

"You lie."

"Er.....No."

"Kill them" shouted a demon from behind them. The vampires charged at them

"Now would be a good time to run."

"That is indeed a good plan O'Neill." they turned but were faced with another bunch of vampires "Oh dear, this is not good." suddenly a vampire smashed him over the head and he fell unconscious.

TO BE CONTINUED......

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Miss Wendy