Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Vampire Slayer 5: Burning Passion

by Miss Wendy
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Burning Passion

Burning Passion

by Miss Wendy

Burning Passion
AUTHOR: Miss Wendy
EMAIL: wendy.rhodes@ntlworld.com
CATEGORY: Action/Adventure, Crossover (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Romance, Series
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: none
SEASON / SEQUEL: 4; Part of Vampire Slayer series 01 What Goes Bump In The Night 02 Girls Just Wanna Have Fun parts 1 and 2 03 The Virus 04 All Mighty and Powerful
RATING: PG-13
CONTENT WARNINGS: adult themes, character death, crossover, male/female relationship, sexual situations, violence
SUMMARY: Part 1 of 2: Sam is given a desease that she passes onto Buffy, but the desease is unapparent to anybody, not even Sam and Buffy.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Another addition to my Slayer Series. Like I say it keeps getting bigger and bigger.

SG-1 stepped through the stargate and found themselves on a green planet "Oh here we go." said Jack O'Neill stepping off the platform.

"Let me guess, the trees Right?" said Sam Carter. His Second-In-Command and the resident Vampire Slayer. "Why are there always trees. Wherever we go.Trees trees trees and did I mention the trees." Daniel Jackson just walked past Jack and said "You always mention the trees. But you never seem to realise that without trees we wouldn't be able to come here."

"Why?" he said shrugging his shoulders

"Well, sir. Without trees we wouldn't be able to breath. They're needed for sustaining human life. " said Sam

"So how come we can breathe on Abydos?" Sam looked at Daniel and Daniel looked at Sam

"Oh well we don't actually know...." Daniel's sentence faded into the air as Jack had a smug look on his face. Sam smiled. Jack walked off with Teal'c, leaving the two scientists to ponder the idea. "I can't believe it. He claims he doesn't understand." said Daniel in disgust, as they followed Jack and Teal'c.

"Daniel, he understand's alot more than he lets on."

"He does."

"Of course he does. He must have made it into the Air Force somehow."

"Yeah but they don't judge you on your knowledge."

"No! But he needs to be sensible to be a good leader."

"Therefore you need at least some ... knowledge."

"That's right." Sam watched her CO and lover walk off with Teal'c.

"Sam you're not listening to me, are you?"

"Huh what?"

"You were watching him?" he said pointing a finger at Jack

"Now c'mon kids." shouted Jack "I didn't mean to offend you!" Sam carried on walking and Daniel followed.

They all walked in single file. With Sam taking point. They had decided she would be better at it. Teal'c watched their sixes while Daniel and Jack were in the middle. They were walking at a steady pace. Until Sam stopped dead in her tracks and looked ahead and ushered the others to be silent.

"What have you got?"

"I'm not sure, but there's something coming this way." she replied, not looking at Jack but carried on looking at the land. Jack signalled for them to hide, trusting Sam's instincts.

She was right, there were four serpent guards coming there way. Jack looked at Teal'c. "I thought their were no life forms here. We'd come to look at that stupid big rock."

"Maybe the UAV didn't pick these up." said Sam, quietly

"Maybe?!?!" he replied, sarcastically. "Teal'c what do you think, could we take 'em on."

"I believe so O'Neill."

"Good. Then on my count. We'll take one each. Okay Daniel."

"I'm okay." They were unaware of the young native girl watching them. They all stood up and shot the guards. It was quick and they were dead before a few seconds had passed.

But five more came toward them Jack signalled for them to continue. Some guards came from behind and started getting them to fight hand to hand. Jack began shooting any that came near him and Daniel, While Teal'c used his staff weapon. Sam just threw hers on the floor and gave them what they wanted a hand fight. Kicking most of them away and then stabbing them with a knife. Jack kept watch over Daniel as he knew Sam and Teal'c would be okay.

When the guards were all dead. The young native girl who had watched came upto them. "Are you the devil monsters."

"Pardon." said Daniel "What are devil monsters."

"They are strong and capable to kill armies."

"No we're not devil monsters." said Jack, looking at the young girl with long dark blonde hair. She looked as if she was about 10 years old.

"No not you. You." she said pointing at Sam

"No I'm not a devil monster either."

"But you are strong."

"Yes."

"Then you...."

"No she's not she's a Slayer." said Daniel, causing Sam to glare at him. Daniel shrugged.

"What is a slayer?" asked the girl. Sam looked at Daniel telling him to carry on.

"Well she fights....the devil monsters." The girl looked at the dead guards on the floor.

"If you are not the devil monster then you will not mind accompianing me to the village."

"Village?" said Teal'c

"Yes, it's not far."

"Sir, I should go." said Sam.

"Excuse me." said Jack , grabbing Sam by the arm and taking her to talk privately.

"I have to."

"Er....Why?"

"Because Daniel told her I was a slayer. I can't just leave now."

"Why not?"

"Well it wouldn't be good for future slayers would it. Should they be able to go through the Stargate."

"Sam they aren't here right now."

"No they're not but they will be."

"Oh for crying out loud, Sam. You take this Slayer stuff too far."

"I've already told you, i have to. It's my job, it's my destiny."

"Destiny? What if they decide you are this devil monster and they kill you."

"What makes you think that's going to happen?"

"Oh I don't know, I've practised bad case scenarios."

"So it seems. Please Jack, don't let me leave knowing that these people think that the Vampire Slayer is a monster because that's exactly what we protect people from." Jack sighed.

"Okay." he walked upto the girl "Let's go shall we." he took Sam's hand and held it all the way there.

"To prove that you are not the devil monster, you must step into this machine." said a old man. Sam looked at the machine he spoke of, it was big. "She's not going in that?" shouted Jack.

"If she is not the devil monster then she will NOT die. However,...."

"However." said Jack "She's not going in this."

"Then you are saying she is the devil monster, yes?"

"No!" said Jack, looking at Daniel for help

"Um in a long period on our planet, they um believed in what they thought as witches. To prove there were no, er, witches, they would throw them into the sea. If they died then they would not be witches."

"She willl only die if she is a devil monster, not is she isn't."

"Yes but what if this machine kills anyway." Sam didn't say anything, she just listened to their conversation. Until now, "I'll..." this caused a look from Jack. "Do it."

"Er no."

"Jack it won't kill me."

"Daniel's right."

"I-I am?"

"Yeah about the test might kill you whether you are one or not."

"Jack look at it. It couldn't kill me."

"Why?"

"It's not designed to kill."

"Where'd you get that? Did you leave your brain on Earth?"

"There's a design here." she said, pointing to the wall.

"Could we talk alone, please?" said Jack, looking at the audience.

"Very well, we will allow this." said the man. Showing his people out of the room, Daniel and Teal'c left as well, knowing full well what he meant when he said alone. When they were gone he looked at Sam "Now, how come this won't kill you?"

"Well, they are just going to put me in this machine. It seems to just send an electric charge. That shouldn't kill me."

"What if it's a big electric charge?"

"Well I'm not exactly human am I?"

"You have lost me!"

"I'm the Slayer, I can withstand alot more than any body else, other than Buffy of course."

"Okay okay. But *I* don't want you to do it. I can't loose you, not now." he said, holding her waist.

"You are not going to. Look, if you don't want to stay...."

"Hey- I'm making sure they don't hurt you."

"Oh are you my bodyguard now, huh?"

"Well it seems like you need one. I'll go and get them shall I." Jack let go of her waist and looked at the door and shouted "Danny-Boy. you can come back now." and then winked at his Sam.

The machine that Sam was going to step into wasn't exactly small. It had a door on the front and a control panel at the side, you couldn't see inside the machine. "Now. Please Samantha Carter, step inside." said the man. Sam looked at Jack, who winked and then she stepped inside.

"So, how exactly does this determine whether she is the 'devil monster'?" asked Daniel, once the door was shut and Sam was inside.

"Nobody knows, except for the man who built. The scematics on the wall mean nothing to us. We have no concept of how this machine works or what it does. We just know how to use it."

"Who was the man-who-bulit-it?" asked Jack, trying to keep his mind off the fact Sam was in this machine. "Our god." this did it for Jack, no matter what they say. It was not a god.

"A god? Jesus, are you telling me a fictional character built this. Or was it the Goa'uld?"

"Neither, he left several generations ago." turning his attention away from SG-1 he looked at the younger man operating the machine. "Begin." the younger man, turned a blue and black nob that lit up once he switched it on.

The machine made a charging sound and the panel then lit up. Jack felt his heart stop as the machine began 'testing' Sam. The younger man, turned toward the older man and said "She is still alive, she probably isn't the devil monster. Perhaps we should turn off the tester."

"Very well." said the older man. Looking at Jack, he nodded. Jack still didn't let relief happen until he saw her. They opened the door, to reveal on long haired Samantha Carter.

"Wow." said Jack, as he helped her out and then turned to the others.

"Does this machine normally stimulate hair growth." said Teal'c, taking the words out of Jack's mouth.

"Yes, but normally they are dead." Sam looked at Jack and then smiled

"I told you I wasn't a monster."

"Sam have you been wanting to grow some locks lately?" said Jack, Sam looked confused. Jack put his hand behind her and pulled some blonde hair foward.

"Oh my." said Sam.

"It's quite curly as well. I didn't realise."

"It is?" Sam was quiet.

"Yeah, but there aren't that many, and they are big curls. You look nice."

"Nice?!?"

"Beautiful."

"That's better." suddenly they heard a man clear his throat. Jack turned to see Daniel behind him

"When you're finished we should go back."

"Why?" asked Sam

"Because we were meant to be back an hour ago."

"Yeah you know the General doesn't like it when we are late." said Jack, Sam smiled.

"Welcome back SG-1. You're late." said Hammond, walking upto the base of the ramp, as the gate closed. "Yeah we had a bit of a problem with the natives sir."

"Well you can tell me all about it in the debriefing? Major, perhaps you could also explain your hair. "

"Um yes sir."

"Oh and Major, there is a group of young people,waiting for you in their office." continued Hammond, and then he walked out.

"Oh." said Sam.

Sam walked into her office to be confronted by young people all shouting at her at once. A man who looked dark was the one to break the silence. "Please, I'm sure she can only hear one of us at a time."

"Oh. Why don't you go back to LA." said Xander.

"Xander please, he is here to help." said Giles.

"Excuse me." said Sam "Who are you?" she was asking about the dark man.

"My name is Angel. I'm sorry..."

"You're a vampire."

"Yes and you're a slayer."

"Um Sam he has a soul." said Buffy, speaking for the first time.

"Do you guys want to explain to me what you are doing here?"

"It's Faith. She's escaped."

"Oh god." exclaimed Sam.

"Yeah. Point is...."began Xander

"We believe she may be after you." said Giles

"Why?"

"It all happened here."

"Where's Willow."

"Um yes, Willow, Tara, Anya and Cordelia, and Wesley are at your place, trying to see if she will go there." Everyone stopped and looked at Sam,

"Have you done something to your hair?" said Xander.

"Who are Cordelia and Wesley."

"They are my team. " said Angel.

"Your team."

"Yes." Buffy walked upto Sam.

"We should patrol and hope she comes for us and not our family."

"Which is what she normally does." said Xander,

Sam and Buffy were on patrol, Sam had her hair tied up, with some hair loose. Suddenly Sam began to feel faint and fell into Buffy "Are you okay?" asked Buffy

"Yeah. It's a side effect I suppose."

"Of what."

"Huh"

"Side effect of what?"

"Oh this machine, on another planet."Buffy helped her up, by holding her hand. Unknown to them the same electricity that went through Sam went into her as well.

After another half an hour, Sam and Buffy just stopped. Looking at each other they said "Um why don't we just quit. I've got...stuff that's more important that I could be getting on with." said Buffy "I'm sure Riley,...." Buffy stopped and looked at Sam

"Sure. See ya." they both went their seperate ways.

Sam Carter carried on patroling well until morning. She went into her house, and collapsed on the sofa. She was that tired that she didn't even shut the door properly.

Buffy Sommers sat in Riley's room and waited for him to return. He had been quite a while and she wanted to be with him badly. Suddenly Riley walked through the door. "Oh Buffy, hi!"

"You weren't expecting." she purred, quietly. Lying on his bed in just his shirt. Riley swallowed the lump that formed in his throat. His nerves were in full swing. "Um no...I I didn't. W wh." he paused and gained his posture "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you. Is that okay?"

"Yeah....sure. It's okay. As a matter of fact I like the fact that you've come. I was missing you. I mean it's not that I don't get to see you alot. You just patrol alot with Sam and then there's the SGC and the fact we all have passes...." Buffy put a finger to his lips to silence him

"You really should learn not to babble."

"I know. I get that way."

"I know." said Buffy, she then pulled him into a passionate kiss. Not stopping until the need for air pulled them apart "Is this what you came for?" he asked quietly.

"Where else would I go?"

"Good point." he said and then pushed Buffy into a lying down position on his bed.

Jack O'Neill pulled into Sam's drive. He looked at the clock on his dash board. It was 7 o'clock in the morning. He had promised to come and make an 'O'Neill' breakfast. He walked upto the door and noticed that it was slightly ajar. He opened the door and walked inside. He then closed the door properly behind him. He walked into her living room and noticed a long blonde hair girl, dressed in outside clothes, holding a stake asleep on the sofa. He smiled at the image of peace on her face as she slept.

He knelt beside the sofa and stroked her face. He then took the stake out of her hand, which caused her to wake up. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you." he said quietly.

"Hey." she said sleepily.

"Hey yourself, welcome back sleeping beauty."

"Thank you." she replied with a cheeky smile on her face.

"Right." said Jack "I've brought my O'Neill breakfast. Why don't you go upstairs and get ready for a new day and I'll make you breakfast." Sam face dropped when she looked at what she was wearing and where she was. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I didn't know I just came in and slept on the sofa."

"And don't forget that you didn't shut your door." Sam looked at Jack and then at the door.

"How could I forget. I didn't know." Jack smiled.

"Okay go upstairs. And 'freshen' up."

"Okay." she kissed him on the cheek and then on the lips and walked out of the living room.

Jack O'Neill obviously knew his way around Sam's kitchen. He didn't notice Sam standing at the door in a dressing gown, watching him make her breakfast. As he made coffee, Sam came behind him and put her arms around him. Jack was now wearing just his T-Shirt, and Sam pulled it off him. "What are you doing?" said Jack, laughing, while trying to put the coffee into the coffee machine. Sam began putting butterfly kisses on his back and neck. "Okay okay. Breakfast first, play later." Sam stopped and Jack turned to face his girlfriend. "Wow." said Jack "Your hair looks great, even when wet."

"When do you think I should get it cut."

"I don't think you should cut it at all."

"But there are regulations."

"I've seen air force officers, that are female, with long hair."

"I know that, but...."

"But what?" Sam blushed slightly and then sighed. Jack patiently waited for an answer

"But I'm not too good at doing that."

"Well you see that where you need me."

"You?"

"Yeah I happen to be good with hair. I'll show you later."

"Okay." said Sam slowly but with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

As Sam sat down in front of chair, perched on the end of the sofa as Jack played with her hair.

"Are you sure you know what you are doing?"

"As a matter of fact I do." said Jack, smugly.

"A-ha." said Sam.

"You'll see , baby, you'll see."

"Yeah I suppose I will." Jack finished pulling her hair up and put a few pins in her hair.

"There you go. All done." said Jack, Sam turned around and began feeling her hair with her fingers.

Jack pulled her mirror and Sam looked at her hair and then at Jack

"Wow." said Sam "You make an hair dresser look lame."

"I know, it looks good on you, as well."

"Um Jack, I don't mean to pry, but how the hell did you know how to do that."

"Well, my mum used to always need her hair doing! I would do it for her.....Don't tell anyone. I have a rep to protect here."

"Yeah I mean if they found that you could do hair. They might think you were a big softie."

"They're not going to find out right?"

"No they're not." said Sam, smiling. She then put her hands around his neck and said "You said we could play."

"What? Play? What Game do you wanna play? Cluedo? Monopoly? Scrabble?..." Sam looked at him and then kissed him on the mouth. When she pulled away he looked her and then said "Oh that game, are you sure you're ready. I don't always follow the rules." Sam looked at him and then giggled.

"Now no gigling major." said Jack , and then began kissing her neck as she had done to him earlier.

Making sure she stayed on the sofa, as she was still perched on the edge. He began undoing her shirt and she began undoing his, obviously their day had just begun.

Faith walked upto the airman on duty and slowly and seductively walked upto him. "Hi." she said.

"Um excuse miss, this is restricted area, you are going to have to leave, or you may be arrested." said the airman. "Oh." said Faith, and then her voice got more rough. "I don't think so." she punched him in the face and he was knocked out cold.

She ran upto the lift and forced the doors open. She climbed down to level 28. As she opened the door, another airman stopped her. This time Faith knocked him out straight away.

General Hammond opened up another report, while he sipped a coffee. It had already been along day and it was only 10 o'clock. He just wanted to collapse. Suddenly, a knock on the door, brought him out of his wishes. "Come in." he barked.

"Um ,sir." said the airman. "It appears we've had a break in, sir."

"What?"

"Two airman are dead, one of them who guards the main elevator, sir!" suddenly Giles, Willow and Angel ran in. "Um General." said Giles

"What is it? We are in the middle of a situation."

"I know that, it's Faith who has broken into this base."

"Faith? .... The rogue Slayer."

"Yes...sir."

"Very well." Hammond picked up the phone and dialed a number, fast dial. He then put the phone back down after about 2 minutes "Major Carter isn't answering. What is Buffy Sommers number."

"Oh, um here I'll do it." said Giles, looking at Angel and Willow. As Giles waited for Buffy to answer Hammond looked at Angel "Who exactly are you?"

"Oh I'm sorry. I'm Angel."

"Angel? Let's hope you act like one." Angel smiled.

"Yes Buffy, it's me Giles......Yeah I need you to come in....No Buffy we can't contact Sam......it's Faith, she's here at the SGC.....Just come Buffy." Giles put the phone down and looked at Hammond "She's coming." he said, pushing the glasses further onto his nose.

Finding herself in the kitchens, Faith hunted the draws for a weapon or sharp knife. When she found a satisfactory one she placed it in her pocket of her jacket and sped out before anybody could find her.

Buffy ran upto Hammond, who waited for her, in the briefing room. "Okay, where is she."

"We're not sure." said Angel, answering for Hammond. "She's been killing airman, but nobody's been able to track her."

"Where was the last airman killed?" asked Buffy

"On level 27. There's no pattern." said Hammond

"You had better hurry Buffy. It's not good." said Willow.

"Right. I'm gone." Buffy ran out of the briefing room and began her search for Faith.

She thought looking for Faith would be a hard task, but Faith was quickly found, in the infirmary. Faith was standing next to a dead nurse. "I thought I would be looking for you for quite a while."

"I hate to disapoint. B perhaps I should go and you can look again. Or we can forget the go and look and we can fight."

"How about talk, Faith?"

"Talk. You just sent me to that prison. You and that Sam. For once B I didn't come to see you. I came to kill Sam."

"Faith, you can't keep killing these people, Sam isn't even here."

"Well until she does come here I shall have to settle with you." Faith swung at Buffy and Buffy ducked.

"Faith don't always use the same begining move, you could get predictable." Buffy then high kicked Faith in the face and Faith went flying onto a bed. Faith stood up and picked up a needle and plunged toward Buffy. Buffy blocked her arms and pushed her into a medical trolley. Then Faith stood up and ran so fast that she didn't stop either, not even when she had grabbed Buffy. They fell into a medical cabinet which opened and medicine fell onto them. Faith began throwing Buffy around the infirmary.

"C'mon B. At least give me a challenge." Buffy dived at Faith but Faith moved out of the way. Buffy lay on the floor. Faith came upto her and began kicking her. Buffy grabbed her legs and pulled her to the floor as well. Suddenly two airman came in, holding two k90's each. Faith stood up and pushed the airman out of the way. The airman watched as Doctor Janet Fraiser slowly came out from her hiding place. "Don't worry doc. She's gone." said the airman, who was catching his breath on the floor.

Fraiser quickly walked upto Buffy and checked her pulse, and began feeling her abdomen. "Oh god she's bleeding internally. Airman, please help me get her onto a bed."

"Yes ma'am." said the airman and helped Janet get Buffy onto a bed.

"Get me some nurses here, stat." the airman ran out of the room as Buffy began to stir. "Woah easy. You've taken quite a beating."

"Ouch." said Buffy, and then as if reality was returning she said "Where's Faith?"

"She took off. And you are in no condition to go after her." Buffy then passed out.

Sam Carter ran into the infirmary, to find the scooby gang and Daniel and Janet surrounding Buffy.

"My god, what happened?" said Sam, clearly shocked.

"Faith was here." said Xander, quietly.

"Is ...is she okay?" choked Sam. Just as Jack walked in

"Well she is going to be okay. Her injuries are healing. But they were quite severe. I don't think she would have survived if she wasn't the slayer."

"Really?" said Giles, suddenly the klaxons went off and the sound of a computerised man saying 'condition red' filled the coridoors and the infirmary. Sam ran off. Jack looked at the others who all had tear in their eyes. "What the hell?"

"It's Faith."

"And Sam's gone, where?"

"Oh crap." said Giles. Jack ran after Sam.

Sam quickly walked into the control room, to find dead bodies on the floor and Faith strangling General Hammond. "Faith." said Sam. Faith let go of Hammond and turned to see Sam.

"The hair looks different."

"So does yours , it looks more dull." they watched each other "What are you doing here, Faith?"

"Well I'm here to kill. What about you?"

"To stop you from doing what you've come to do!" at that Faith began strangling Hammond again

"You won't stop me." Sam grabbed her from behind and threw her across the control room. She fell down the stairs. Sam then ran after her.

Faith stood up, momentarily dazed but that quickly passed and she ran. She kept looking behind as she saw Sam following her.

Faith ran into the 'gate room. She ran all the way up the ramp and stood in the middle of the Stargate. Sam stopped at the foot of the ramp. "Faith" she said

"Sam." said Faith, breathing more heavily than before.

Jack O'Neill ran into the control room, to see General Hammond struggling to catch his breath. "Sir, are you....?" he started, but stopped when he saw Sam standing in the 'gate room, with Faith. "My god."

"I'm fine, colonel." said Hammond, eventually standing up. Jack nodded and then started for the stairs, but was stopped by Angel and Giles, who were coming up them. "Don't. She , being Faith, could kill you." said Giles

"What about Sam?" asked Jack, completely forgetting Hammond and the regulations.

"She could stop her, she's our only hope now." said Angel. Daniel came in.

"Jack?" he asked. Jack pointed to the 'gate room and they all watched.

Faith stood still, watching Sam, noticing she was doing the same. Unsure of whether this was an Air Force tactic or a Slayer one, Faith continued copying her. Things stayed this way until Faith had had enough and charged at Sam pushing her against the wall underneath the control room. Sam stood up, only in just enough time to duck her swing. Faith punched a hole in the wall instead. Jack felt his heart miss a beat as Faith began swinging at Sam, and all Sam could do was duck them.

It seemed Sam would be ducking forever, until Sam took a swift kick at Faith and sent her flying instead. As Faith stood up, Sam walked upto her and kicked her again, this time in the face instead of the stomach.

General Hammond put his hand on Jack's shoulder, it was then at that moment that Jack knew that the General knew.

Suddenly, Faith threw Sam toward the wall on the right and stood up. Sam stood up slowly but in just enough time to see Faith begin to walk off.

"Faith, stop!" shouted Sam. Faith stopped and turned around to face Sam,

Faith pulls out a knife, that has a black handle, the one she took from the kitchen's and holds it out toward Sam. Sam looks at the knife and then at Faith's face. Then in one swift move, kicks the knife out of her hand and catches it. Faith shrugs her shoulders and turns to walk away. "Faith!" shouts Sam. Faith turns around.

"Yeah, what?"

"Don't go and kill more innocent people."

"Who's gonna stop me? You? Buffy? I don't think so!" Faith contiunes to walk off. Sam looks at the knife in her hand and then throws it at Faith. As the knife goes through Faith's heart, she slowly turns around.

Blood coming out of her mouth and blood pouring down her shirt, she looks at Sam

"I've...got to...hand it...to you." she chokes out "At least you had....the guts." she stopped and fell to her knees "To finish me off. B didn't......must....be that....air force....training." at that Faith fell on her face and died. Sam slowly walked upto her body and knelt beside her. Sam's blonde hair was a mess and covered the side of her face like a curtain. Giles, Jack, Angel and Daniel ran upto her. Giles saw the pain on her face as she looked at Faith's dead body "You did the right thing." he said bending down beside Sam. "She would have just killed more innocent people." Sam looked and Daniel, Angel, Giles and then Jack, her eyes rested on him for a while and then she looked back at Giles "Perhaps." she said quietly. She stood up slowly and then walked out of the 'gate room. Leaving Jack and the others to worry about her and look at Faith.

Part two is called 'Aftershock'.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Miss Wendy