Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Vampire Slayer 7: Aqua World

by Miss Wendy
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Aqua World

Aqua World

by Miss Wendy

Aqua World
AUTHOR: Miss Wendy
EMAIL: wendy.rhodes@ntlworld.com
CATEGORY: Action/Adventure, Crossover (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Romance, Series
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: Minor spoiler for Need
SEASON / SEQUEL: 4
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: crossover, male/female relationship, violence
SUMMARY: Sg-1 find an alien culture that lives under water
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Hello stargate lovers. This is a stargate style story but is still connected to the series, Don't worry Buffy and her gang will be back in the next one. Send me feedback....go ooooon....you know you want to!

SG-1 walked onto another platform on another planet. "Wow. This is different." said Daniel

"Ya think!" exclaimed Jack. Daniel Jackson looked at what he thought was different. The Stargate was in what looked like a glass bubble, water was obviously outside and a light was coming from all sorts of different angles, yet the light was dim.

"Glass, maybe." said Jack, putting his hand on the *wall*.

"Well maybe not." said Sam

"Why."

"Well the glass that we know might just smash under this amount of pressure."

"Oh, I had no idea."

"This is true." said Daniel, sarcastically as well as sneezing.

"Don't tell me Doctor Jackson, ellergic to water are we."

"Very funny Jack."

"I thought so." suddenly a woman appeared from behind the stargate.

"Hello." she said politely.

"Hi" said Jack.

"Hi my name is Daniel Jackson, we're explorers from Earth."

"Then hello, Daniel Jackson. My name Leara from the Ocean Village."

"Is that....that somewhere else." asked Daniel

"Yes if you would like, I could show you. So then you may explore."

"Er how are you going to do that?" asked Sam, speaking for the first time since they had met anybody.

"This portal will take us."

"I do not see a portal." said Teal'c

"Do not worry. You will not be harmed."

"Great, we're off to see the wizard." said Jack

"Geez." said Daniel, walking forward and mumbling "He always says that." Sam smiled and walked behind Daniel.

They all stood near the wall, which began to disappear, allowing what looked like a piece of transport to take them to the village. "Sweet." said Jack, as he stepped in. "Has this baby got air conditioning?" Leara looked confused. Sam just shook her head and mouthed the words "Don't bother answering."

The vehicle came to a stop outside another glass wall. Another portal opened and SG-1 with Leara stepped out. "Wow, what a ride." said Jack. "Is it always that fun." Leara looked at him and then at Sam, who again shook her head. Instead of answering Jack's question she said "Come." she said walking forward.

"Are you taking us to your leader?" asked Jack

"It depends what is a *leader*."

"You know, boss. Person who is responisble for you." said Jack, as they continued to walk down the dim lighted corridoor. "The only person who is responsible for you, is yourself. Unless you are an infant."

"Ah, right. Well I guess I mean someone who is in charge of this village ."

"Then you mean our king."

"King?" asked Daniel, before Jack could say anything.

"Yes."

"Are we going to....him?" asked Daniel

"No, he is busy setting up the race."

"Race?" asked Sam, suddenly interested.

"Yes."

"Cool." said Jack.

"Where is this race taking place?" asked Teal'c

"In the most dangerous parts of our ocean. You do not have to go there, if you wish."

"Is it okay if we....you know...look around." asked Jack

"Yes you may." Leara then left SG-1 and walked upto some other women.

"Right I think we'll just split into two's and search for something."

"Like what?" asked Sam

"Well I don't know, Gou'lds, perhaps." said Jack. Jack then watched as Leara, waved her hand at Daniel and indicated for him to go with her. "Danny?" said Jack

"Don't worry. I won't get killed, not this time. She seems friendly."

"Oh well friendly. Just don't go and stop her from commiting suicide."

"Sam? How do you manage with him." said Daniel, and then walked off. Obviously it was more of a statement than a question.

Daniel walked along side Leara silently. There was so much that he wanted to ask, it was just a matter of getting his brain to do the asking. Ever since he had been a demon, he had problems sorting questions out in his head, but no-one noticed. "You are silent Daniel. Is something wrong?" asked Leara.

"No, I was just thinking.....How does you city/village manage to....you know. Be here, like this....How does it work."

"They are all very good questions, I'm afraid I do not know the answers."

"Why not?"

"Because nobody knows. Our ancesters brought us here a long time ago, and built the village in which we live. Our enemy also lives with us."

"Enemy?????"

"Yes, it is why we race. To see which cultures deserves the better village."

"How long has this gone on?"

"Ever since we arrived."

"How does the race work exactly?"

"The race requires skilled people. These people must have quick reflexes, in order to stand any chance. We race in the dangerous waters."

"So you said. I'm curious, how does one decide who races."

"That is a difficult decision, which we are still deciding."

"Why?"

"Because it seems nobody has the ability to race, the pilot who won last year has died from a terminal illness."

"What if I knew someone who could race for you? Would that be allowed."

"Who?"

"Samantha Carter, she came with us."

"Are you talking about the blonde girl who told me not to answer your Colonel O'Neill's questions."

"That's the one."

"How come she is skilled then?"

"Because she comes from a long long line of skilled people."

"Then I will enter her, excuse me, I must see the king." at that Leara left, leaving a very worried Daniel. How does he tell Sam that he has enetered her into a race.

"You don't understand why this race is happening?" whined Daniel

"No Daniel I don't. I wasn't there when you entered me." replied a very angry Samantha Carter.

"Daniel don't you think you should have asked her?" said Jack, who was also quite angry.

"Jack, they have an enemy racing to take this village of them. They need to win, to stay alive."

"This enemy is here in the village?" asked Teal'c

"Yes, he intends to stay until the race. Sam if you win he'll go back."

"Until next year." said Jack

"Well yes, but they have no one to race this year."

"I'm not racing." said Sam, with finality in her voice.

"Sam please."

"No."

"I think you've got her answer don't you." said Jack

"You can't back out now." said a deep voice, Sam turned around to see a very tall and big alien standing there. "It wouldn't very honourable. And then of course there would be no race and the village will then be mine."

"What's your point?" said Sam angrilly.

"Do not raise your voice at me, female. I am a strong warrior and could easily break your neck."

"You don't scare me! I've seen worse looking things than you, and stronger."

"Oh have you."

"Wouldn't you like to know."

"I might." he said placing his hand on her hip. Sam wasn't taking any of it and kneed him in a very private place. Sending him flying.

"How?" said the man, slowly standing back up

"A strong warrior are you? We'll see, when we race, shall we." at that Sam walked off, with SG-1 on her tail.

When they were alone in the corridoor, Sam turned to Daniel "You may just regret entering me for that race." at that she again walked off, but without SG-1 "She appears to be angry at you Doctor Jackson." said Teal'c

"Ya think????" said Jack and Daniel, earning looks from Teal'c and a raised eyebrow.

"The race last three days." said Leara to SG-1.

"So how does the vehicle work." said Sam, pointing to what she was going to race in.

"You cannot know that until you race." said Leara

"Isn't that....unfair." said Jack

"Does the enemy know how to make this vehicle work." said Teal'c

"No, they are changed every year."

"Why can't we know." asked Sam

"It's apart of the race."

"Still...unfair.....don't you think? It's her first time." said Jack

"Yes but as Daniel has said, she is skilled. She will survive." replied Leara

"Great." said Sam.

"Do not worry. I have much faith."

"Where from. YOu don't know me." said Sam

"Yes but I know you can win, beside I have heard that you managed to injure their lord. Who will be racing. How did you do that?" asked Leara

"YOu can't know that." said Sam, repeating her from earlier. "Until after the race." at that she climbed into the vehicle. Daniel, Leara and Teal'c walked off to where people were standing,while Jack went inside with her. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" asked Jack

"No." said Sam unsure of herself "I don't like it one bit." he fastened her into her seat.

"Well if it means anything to you, I know you'll win."

"Thank you colonel ." she answered. He leaned forward and kissed her, softly

"Your welcome major " he kissed her again, with a little bit more passion. Until they heard what sounded like a polite cough. They stopped and turned to see one arecheolgist wearing glasses giving them an annoyed look. "Jack, she'll never race with you all over her."

"Alright space monkey, I'm coming." he kissed her again. "Good luck." he then followed Daniel out of the *sub* and followed him to where Leara and Teal'c were standing. "Is she ready, O'Neill?"

"As ready as she'll ever be."

"She will succeed."

"That she will, buddy."

Samantha Carter sat in the seat, looking at the control panel infront of her. She had what looked like a steering wheel, and lots of buttons. Desperately trying to figure out which was the ignition before somebody waved *the green flag*. Unfortunately she didn't get to, as she heard a noise and the words GO, lit up the water "Wow." she said before turning her attention back to the ingnition problem. "Oooookay, which one of you little buttons makes this thing move." she asked. She quickly turned her head to see the enemy wasn't having much luck either. She began pressing every button.

At last she found it. She was off, unfortunately so was her enemy .

She thought this race was going to be dangerous enough with him racing but she didn't expect to be dodging rocks, which she ended up doing. The rocks were big and small.

She kept looking for signs that this was going to stop, instead she ended up doing it for hours.

Suddenly she came upto a very big rock. She tried to go around it but is seemed to be moving in the direction that she was going. Not wanting to follow the rock all the way to the finish line, she pushed on what she had decided to call the ecelerator and went over the rock, at such a speed that she carried on going at that speed. "Phew" she thought as she looked behind and saw that the enemy was still in there.

"How will we know if she's okay?" asked Jack, to Leara and Daniel

"When the three days are over, we will know." she answered

"Sweet." he said and fell backward onto the chair.

Sam carried on racing beside the man. Who kept trying to push her off.

She had been racing for 2 days and a half, and was tired, she had slept a little but jolts kept waking her up. It made her realise that slaying Vampires for a living was much easier and couldn't wait to get back home and do just that.

Suddenly she felt another jolt this time, it was him. He had attached his vessel to hers and was trying to shake her off. "Great, just great." said Sam. "Daniel you are the deadiest man in deadonia."

She then heard his voice on a comm system "Woah where did that come from?" there it was again.

"Hey- I hope you know how to hang on." she found the reply button and pressed

"Is that a threat."

"You can count on it."

"Well you had best reconsider that." at that she steered the vessel into what looked like another field of rocks.

"What are you doing?"

"Playing on your terms. Don't like the taste of your own medicine." He didn't answer. She began to try and shake her self free as well as keep from hitting the rocks, never had her good reflexes been so handy.

When she managed to break free, she flew back out of the rock field.

The next thing she saw was a bright flash and the sound of an explosion. She then sped off to hopefully find the finish line.

A few hours later.

"You did it, Sam. You won." said Jack, pulling Sam into a big embrace, as he pulled her out of the sub.

"What happened , Sam?" asked Daniel

"Daniel." she said letting go of Jack. "I forgave you that's what happened. He tried to knock me off and then he crashed into a big rock, that's all I know."

"Well. This calls for a celebration and a chance to go home. What do you say?"

"That sounds great." said Sam "Because I'm tired, absolutely shattered." Jack kissed her on the cheek and indicated to the others that they were leaving.

Daniel dialed Earths cordinates and the Stargate opened with a whoosh. He then joined the rest of

SG-1 and spoke to Leara. "We've had a great stay, thank you."

"Thank you especially you Samantha, you have saved our people. He will never want to take over as he is dead. We hope you will come and visit us again."

"We just might do that?" said Jack. Sam smiled and shook her hand.

"Goodbye Leara."

"Goodbye. All of you." Teal'c bowed his head and gave a little smile. Then they walked through the stargate.

"So come on, which planet were you on this time." said Xander, in Sam's lab, along with Jack and Willow. "Yeah, did you get to kill any aliens." said Willow

"Can't tell you that, it's classified." said Sam, with a huge grin, when she saw Xander's disappointed face.

****Finished for now, thank you for reading another installment of.....the slayer series.****Let me know what you thought. I just have to know.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Miss Wendy