Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Vampire Slayer 9: Captured

by Miss Wendy
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Captured

Captured

by Miss Wendy

Captured
AUTHOR: Miss Wendy
EMAIL: wendy.rhodes@ntlworld.com
CATEGORY: Action/Adventure, Crossover (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Series
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: none
SEASON / SEQUEL: 4; Part of Vampire Slayer series 01 What Goes Bump in the Night 02 Girls Just wanna have fun parts 1 and 2 03 The Virus 04 All Mighty and Powerful 05 Burning Passion 06 Aftershock 07 Aqua World 08 Gifts and Traditions
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: angst, xover, mfrelationship, minorcharacterdeath, violence, One swear word I believe
SUMMARY: Sam awakens in a strange place and Buffy get's bad news
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Hi! How ya going. I'm fine (thanks for aksing) Hey rhian, how you doing. Look I've done another, keep spinning. To my girls, you know who you are.

Samantha Carter woke up, feeling slightly dazed. There was a bright light, blinding her. Obviously feeling the effects of being knocked out, she finally came too. To find she was in, what looked like a glass tube. When she could see more, she saw that she was in, what looked like a lab, but alien. Realising she was strapped in, she began to snap the straps. But they were tough, even with this new strength that she had been given.

Suddenly she had to stop as an alien walked upto. "She is awake." said the alien. He was wearing a red outfit, that seemed more like an outfit off Star Trek, than some thing from the real universe. Sam wanted to say something, but the words would not come out. Her whole voice box wouldn't even function. Another alien came upto her. "Let's begin, shall we." This made Sam, a tiny bit more worried. begin what ? The other alien, touched a console, that was on the side of the tube. Suddenly pain shot up her back. Finally she managed to get her vocals working in enough time to scream in pain. When the pain stopped, she saw that she had satisfied her captures. "What am I doing here?" she asked.

They didn't even bother to answer, they just carried on recording whatever data it was they were recording.

An alien, wearing yellow, walked upto the other side and starting watching her. Sam couldn't take anymore and she snapped the straps, purely from anger, at not being answered and being held captive. She certainly didn't like it. She could see the disbelief on their faces. She manages to get her self in a crouched down position, and she bagan looking at everyone in the room, studying them seeing if they could be defeated easily and checking her situation out.There were four of them, all together in the room, she could take them, easy. When another idea wouldn't come, she smashed open the tube. "My god!" exclaimed an alien "That was supposed to be unbreakable." Sam walked upto that particular alien "Is your head unbreakable, or shall we experiment to find out." She picked up his pad, that he was working and smashed it in his face. He went crashing into the wall, as his whole body, came into contact with Sam's strength. The sound of his death was heard by the other 3 remaining aliens.

Sam looked at the others. One of them decided he wasn't going to stand around, so he dived at her. She flipped and kicked him in the chin. Sending him flying into the tube she had just broken out of. "Who's next?" she asked, indicating with her hands, to come for her. When no one came, she grabbed the nearest one, by his yellow clothing and threw him towards the other. She then ran to the door, hoping that it would open. As if some body answered her prayers. The door opened and Sam ran into the corridoor.

Colonel Jack O'Neill lay on the floor by the stargate, and as he came to, he realised that he may have been unconsious for quite some time. It was dark now. He sat up and looked for the rest of his team.

He saw Daniel and Teal'c, but he couldn't see Sam. "Oh crap!" he said "Not again." He walked upto Daniel and shook his body so that he would wake up "Daniel? Come on, kid. I ain't got all day." he said. "Jack?" he asked "What's going on?" Jack looked at him

"I don't know, Sam isn't here." Jack walked upto Teal'c "Hey big fella, time to wake up.We're not in cansas."

"O'Neill?"

"Yeah, it's me." Teal'c, stood up and looked at his team mates "Where is Major Carter?"

"You spotted that too. We're gonna have to find her."

"The last thing I remember is being knocked out by some.....thing." said Daniel

"I remember feeling sick." said Jack

"I felt the same way O'Neill."

"Oh I though that was because of my dinner."

"What are we going to do?" asked Daniel

"Well, we're going to have to go back for reinforcements. And organise a search and rescue. Daniel dial the gate." he ordered. Daniel did as he was told and dialed the stargate.

Sam hid behind a wall, as she waited for the aliens to walk by. Once she was sure they were out of sight, she carried on with her escape, hoping that for some chance of miracle, Jack had not gone home without her this time, because she didn't want to remain on this planet, with the freaks that lived there. An alien came walking down the corridoor, she was walking down and he spotted her. Sam didn't give him chance to open his mouth. She grabbed his mouth and covered it and held him against the wall. "You are going to tell me what I need to know, aren't you?" she said, quietly and slowly, so that there was no misunderstanding. He nodded his head. She slowly releases his mouth and let out a breath of relive. "Who are you?"

"The innocent. I'm asking the questions. Now I need to know how to leave this place. Please tell me?"

"I do not know." he replied. she pushed him back against the wall

"Have you ever seen what happens to somebody when they have there head snapped off,." He shook his head "Because that is what is going to happen to you, if you do not help me. Do you understand?" He nodded, again she let him go. "Now how do I leave?"

"There are several exits, you need a pass, to get through the door. They are inpenertrable." she looked at him "They are made of a solid, that nobody can break."

"Really? How did you make them? Are they like the material used on the chambers, you had me locked in."

"Um yes, I believe so." he replied

"Then it's not a problem." she said. She was about to leave when he said

"May I ask you a question?"

"Fire away."

"Where do you wish to go?"

"Home."

"You do not live here?"

"Do you see me wearing your silly outfits."

"No, you are hardly wearing anything." Sam looked down at the tight trousers and small top she was wearing. They were white. "You're kidding, just needs colour." she said

"Your middle is showing." he stated

"Ah yeah, but don't let it bother you. Don't tell anybody you saw me?" she said, walking away, he followed her. She turned to face him "What are you following me for?"

"If I helped you, would you take me to your home?"

"Why do you want that?"

"I am not happy here, my people are not as kind as I thought they were. And you're right, they are silly outfits." he said, she smiled at his comment.

"Yes, you can come, but I'm warning you, once false move, you won't even see the light of day again."

"As a matter of fact I have never seen it. I have always been in this facility."

"Well come on." she said. He then led her to the exits.

SG-1, SG-3 and SG-5 stood waiting in the 'gate room, for General Hammond to give them the go ahead. When he finally gave it they headed out, and found themselves back on the same, dark planet. "Secure the stargate." ordered Jack as he walked upto Teal'c who had taken to looking out at the tarrein ahead of them. "What you got?" Jack asked

"I can see nothing of a danger to us, O'Neill, I do not see Major Carter, either." Jack signalled for SG-5 to remain at the stargate and signalled for SG-3 to come with him.

Sam and her new alien friend walked upto the door, that he said could let them out. "Stand back." she said, he did as he was told. Sam lifted her leg and kicked the door in. It took two times to get the door to smash open. When it did, she saw that it was dark, although the sun was obviously going to come up soon. They walked out side and then ran to the tree line that was a few feet away. Once Sam was sure they were out of danger, she turned to see that her friend was looking at the trees and the mud in absolute aw. "Like it, huh?"

"I do, my god, this is fantastic. I never imagined it to be this beautiful."

"Wait until it's light." said Sam, grinning at him. He had his eyes wide open, like a child who had just been given the best christmas present ever. "Can I ask you a question?" Sam said

"Yes , you may." he said, not taking his eyes off the sky.

"What is your name?" he looked at her and said

"My name is Arjin. What is yours?"

"Samantha, but call me Sam."

"Okay Sam....how far is it to your home."

"Ohh...a few hundred light years away." He looked at her. "We need to travel through what's called a Stargate. I'm hoping my friends haven't left because they have the GDO's."

"What are those?"

"A piece of technology that allows us to open the barrier protecting the Stargate on my planet."

"This is more and more fascinating as time goes on." Sam smiled at him as they carried on walking.

Teal'c bent down and looked at the tracks before him, obviously somebody had been dragged along the floor. He new that somebody may be Samantha Carter, but he was unsure, as she would obviously not let happen to her. She was the Slayer. "Teal'c, what is it?" asked Jack, bending down beside him

"I believe that this indicates a person being dragged, however I am unsure if it is Major Carter."

"Well, it's the best lead you've given me, in fact it's the only lead you've given me. Follow the tracks."

Arjin fell to the ground as he felt pain in his back, it shot right over him as if he had been stabbed a million times. Sam quickly fell to his side "Arjin?" she asked

"I'm hurt." Sam looked at his back and saw a huge gash. She looked around and saw a bush move as if someone was hiding in it. Sam crept away from Arjin and hid behind another bush. She watched as she saw the other bush keep moving. It was strange because it looked like there were two people in the bush arguing. She suddenly felt nausea creep up her osophegus and she fell to the floor, unconsious. Two men came from the bush and dragged her away. "I told you." said one alien

"I didn't think it was true." said the other defensively.

Colonel Makepeace ran upto the body on the floor. "My god!" he said. Jack ran upto him. Makepeace looked at the floor and there was more marks to suggest someone had been dragged off. "Colonel look." Jack looked where was looking and saw the marks. Jack grabbed the alien on the floor and tried to wake him up. "Sir?" said another memeber of SG-3, in shock that the Colonel was doing that. The alien managed to open his eyes and he looked at Jack "Please you must help me?" he said pleadingly. "Not until you tell me who you are?"

"My name is Arjin. They have taken Sam."

"Sam? As in Samantha Carter."

"She never mentioned a second name, but yes Samantha. She is strong but they will continue with the experiments."

"How come she was with you?"

"I helped her escape the first time. I can show you where I am talking about. It is not too far." Jack pulled him up "After you, Arjin." as he walked in front if him, Jack could see he was injured but he was trying. Sam knew him and that was enough for him.

The alien with a red outfit looked down at the sleeping form of Sam Carter. "You shalll not escape this time." he turned to an assistant "Keep her sedated. And forget the medical tubes."

"Yes my master." he said.

Arjin walked upto the trees they had first walkd upto with Sam and he showed Jack the entrance. "She is somewhere in that facility." he said

"Somewhere?" asked Daniel

"Yes. I am unsure, she found me in a corridoor." he replied. Jack was about to turn when he felt a weapon on his back. They had been found. "Stand up, and keep your hands where I can see them." said the alien. SG-1 and SG-3 stood up with there hands up. Jack was cursing himself all the way through the facility.

They were taken where Sam was and chained to the wall. "Jack, she looks really unconcsious." Daniel said. "Ya think!" he replied, sarcastically, as usual. Daniel sighed, every time he spoke all he got was 'Ya think' it was annoying, to say the least.

Sam felt like she heard voices, deciding not to open her eyes, she just listened.

"Now you will tell me, where you are from?" said the alien, wearing red.

"I don't think so." said Jack

"You are not helping this female, by playing games." he said, annoyed. Jack didn't say a thing. The alien turned his attention to Arjin. "You are injured?" he said, Arjin nodded.

"You deserve worse, do you know the penalty for breaking away from the code of protocol."

"I do." At that point an alien ran in carrying what looked like a very dangerous weapon. Arjin swallowed a lump in his throat. "Do not worry this is for her, not you Arjin." Jack opened his eyes, wide and in disbelief, when he saw that they were about to chop off Sam's head.

As the alien swung at her, Sam opened her eyes and grabbed the not so sharp part of the weapon. The alien looked shocked again. Sam swung her legs up and grabbed his neck by her ankles. Using her legs she threw him against a wall. Arjin was watching in complete aw. While Jack was just smiling at Makepeace, who hadn't seen it before.

Sam got off the bed and looked at the others. She stabbed the other two with the weapon and went upto her friends. She untied them all. "I have never been so happy to see you guys." she said, smiling.

Sam then went upto Arjin and he collapsed in her arms. "Thank you." he said

"What for?" she asked, curiously, she had done nothing.

"For showing me the outside world. It was beautiful." Sam smiled and he died. She placed him and on the floor and closed his eyes. Jack walked upto her and said "We should go." She stood up and walked with them, but not taking her eyes of Arjin until there was no chance in her actually getting to see him.

Sam Carter stood in front of Giles as he told her what to do. When she didn't do as he instructed he got concerned. She just sat on the floor and sighed. "Sam what's wrong?" he asked.

"I don't know. I just feel as if I could have saved Arjin, if I had... done something different."

"Look, I'm sure you did everything you possibly could, you can't expect too much of yourself. "

"That's what you keep telling me, but that doesn't change a thing." she said.

"I promise you, you did what ever you could. You shouldn't blame yourself, You told me he thanked you for an experience you had given him, no one else gave that too him. He died satisfied." Sam nodded just as Jack walked in.

"My...there is a distinct lack of training in this room."

"We're finished for today." said Giles, deciding to let Sam rest. Jack looked at Sam

"Did you train her to the point of exhaustion?" he asked

"Looks that way." said Giles. Sam stood up and held Jack. Jack was confused. Giles left them alone.

"Are you okay, baby?" asked Jack.

"Yeah I'm just tired. Besides I heard from valuble resources that Hammond had told you he knew about...us."

"Who told you?"

"Hammond did."

"Oh what did he say?"

"He said that he knew and for the rest I had to ask you." said Sam

"Well let's just say that the no fraternization rule doesn't apply." said Jack, kissing the tip of her nose.

"I wondered why he was smiling." said Sam, kissing him back. Just as Buffy ran in. "Hey?" said Sam.

"Sorry, it's just have you seen Riley?" she asked

"No, not for quite some time." said Sam, Buffy looked at Jack

"No, haven't seen him, since we had that funny desease and the two of you got those powers."

"I saw him after that, once but he's gone missing. I thought that maybe he was just with the intiative. But now I'm not so sure."

"Why?" Buffy lifted up an upopened envelope.

"He left this." she said

"You haven't read it, have you?" said Sam. Buffy shook her heads, tears threatening to fall. Sam looked at Jack and he nodded and left. Sam walked upto Buffy and she sat her down on the chair. "Open the letter, Buffy." she said. Buffy was shaking, afraid of what it would say. When she finally got it open it she stared at the top line.

To Buffy, Buffy looked at Sam and she nodded for her to continue, knowing full well she hadn't read it.

To Buffy, when you read this I shall be gone. I'm sorry, but I feel that you don't need me. So I am leaving. I'm hoping I don't break your heart, too much. This is hard for me too. There was more, but Buffy couldn't read anymore, tears were falling on the words he had wrote. She looked at Sam and she gave her the letter. Sam read the letter and then looked at Buffy. "Oh Buffy, I'm so sorry." Buffy cried and felll into Sam's open arms. Sam held onto her as she cried and cried and cried.

Sam walked into her house and looked for Jack. "Are you here?" she asked. He came out of the kitchen, he was eating a cake. "Where did you get that?"

"What? It's the remainder of your birthday cake. Is Buffy okay?" he asked

"She will be, she just needs time."

"He left her, didn't he." said Jack, sitting down, as Sam sat down with him.

"Yeah."

"I knew he would."

"What makes you say that?" she asked

"He looked like that type. The ones who only care if there going to get hurt or not."

"Oh. I didn't notice."

"I did."

"You notice everything."

"Too right, like those cool moves you made on those aliens. You should have seen Makepeace's face. It was priceless." Sam smiled at his remark.

"Thank you for rescuing me, anyway." she said, curling up beside him

"That's what I'm here for."

"Oh yeah, my hero." she said, smiling.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Miss Wendy