Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Vampire Slayer 15: Troublesome Teenager

by Miss Wendy
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Troublesome Teenager

Troublesome Teenager

by Miss Wendy

TITLE: Troublesome Teenager
AUTHOR: Miss Wendy
EMAIL: wendy.rhodes@ntlworld.com
CATEGORY: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Series
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: none
SEASON / SEQUEL: 4; Part of Vampire Slayer series 01 What Goes Bump in the NIght 02 Girls Just wanna have fun parts 1 and 2 03 the virus 04 all mighty and powerful 05 burning passion 06 aftershock 07 aqau world 08 gifts and traditions 09 captured 10 heartache 11 this evil heart 12 good day bad day 13 the disease 14 mr president
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: angst, crossover, violence
SUMMARY: Leanne is attacked by a two headed demon
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Here's another part. Thank you to anybody and everybody. That pretty much covers it.

Jack O'Neill turned to look at the Stargate as he stood in the 'gate room. He sighed and then turned to Samantha Carter. "I really don't want to leave you." he said, holding her waist and smiling at her. "I'm sure I can look after myself for three days, while you take a little trip." she replied. Making sure she showed that she could look after herself. "I don't want you fighting any monsters or demons or Vampires or Nasty's while I'm gone."

"I promise......again." she said. Stressing on the wordagain.

"I know you promised before. It's just I want you to look after our baby, and I...."

"You don't trust me?" she said, playfully pretending to be hurt. He laughed.

"Of course I trust you. Just be careful....and no suddenly needing to stake the new president."

"There's a new one?"

"No, but everyone can't find the other one. The whole nation is in chaos. It's actually quite funny."

"You are the only person I know who could think that as funny!" she said. The Stargate engaged and Jack looked at Daniel and Teal'c.

"I'm coming." he said, with another sigh. He kissed Sam gently, only applying a small amount of pressure. Realising that he should kiss her better than that. He increased it. Only to hear Hammond shout down at him "Colonel O'Neill may I remind you that you are still on duty." he barked. Jack reluctantly let go of Sam and he grinned at him. Hammond shook his head. "Now, remember be good. We get married next week. I'd like you in one piece please?" Jack smiled a huge smile at her as they walked upto the ramp and went through the event horizon. Something in him said he should not have left, something terrible was going to happen. But he couldn't explain the feeling, and he knew the General wouldn't let them stay behind for a feeling.

Leanne Carter (Even though her true name was Shaw she changed it) sat at the table reading a glossy teenage magazine. Full of cheesy pop groups and male pop stars with half their clothes on. Leanne jumped when she heard someone walk in. "Who's that?" she shouted.

"It's me." Leanne recognised the voice. Relieved it was her sister.

"Hi Sam." she said walking into the hall to greet her.

"Hi Leanne, what are you reading?" asked Sam

"Nothing much? There is this bit about rules, and it says that kids have as much rights as adults."

"A-huh" Sam muttered not believing that one.

"Yeah." Sam sat down and Leanne followed her "It even says that teenagers have the right to be naughty." she said. Sam took the magazine off her

"Let me look at that." she said. Sam playfully threw the mag at her when she saw there were no such words there. "It doesn't say anything like that at all." she said Laughing. Leanne laughed as well.

"But it's true!" she exclaimed, still laughing

"No it's not....All kids have to be good and do as they are told." Sam shot back. Sam then turned serious "I thought you promised you would go and see your mom with that money you got for cleaning glasses at the club. Not buy a magazine."

"I know......I thought you said that you were going to the club today. It opens tonight."

"You're changing the subject!" stated Sam "Why didn't you go?"

"I have no wish to see her, not now! If she really cared about me she would have phoned you. You said you gave her your number."

"I did." Sam said.

"Then if she really loved me she would phone."

"Maybe she's afraid of your reaction. Maybe she doesn't know how you feel."

"Yeah, and she'll always be afraid until she tries." Sam resigned, Leanne's mind was pretty made up.

"The only reason I need to go is to fetch some stuff. But then that's baby stuff and I don't want that either." she said, upset as the tears fell.

"Hey?" Sam pulled her into her arms and Leanne's head rested on Sam's tiny bump where the unborn baby lived. After a little while Leanne said "I can hear baby's heart beat."

"Yeah?" asked Sam

"Mmm." Leanne lifted her head up and looked at Sam. "What was your mom's name?"

"Why do you wanna know?"

"I asked first." stated Leanne

"Her name was Piper Louise Carter." she replied. "Why?"

"I just....I wish she was my mom."

"At least your mom is still here, you've still got the chance to get her back as well..."

"I'm sorry. I keep forgetting that...."

"It's okay."

"So her name is Piper. Well she had a nice name. What will you name your baby?"

"Well.....actually....we haven't talked about that yet."

"If she is a girl will you name her after your mother?"

"It depends on Jack. But if he liked it...I might at that."

Sam walked into the club that they now owned. She saw Buffy serving someone at the bar. There weren't too many people. But it wasn't bad for their first night. "Hi." she said. Giles grinned. He had obviously been drinking. Sam looked at Xander, making a similar mess to Buffy. But worse. "How's it going?" she asked, Buffy.

"Sam you should come behind the bar, it's great!! It's the best time I've had in ages. Except for when..." said Buffy.

"Yes, and I have to say that other than the music this place is great." said interrupted Giles

"Giles. People today need loud music." said Sam

"They do? Who said?"

"I looked it up." said Buffy in her usual childish tone. "The book said so."

"Pleased to see that you read. Buffy."

Sam stayed at the club until closing hours. Sam actually enjoyed herself, alot more than she thought. By the end of the night, lots of people had turned up. Sam tried desperately not to get a drink of alcohol but she knew it was bad. So she stayed away, even though she was offered a million drinks. But when men saw her enagement ring they changed to subject to a more friendly topic, instead of the flirting they had only just been doing.

Sam curled into bed with a good book. More filled with romance that adventure. But she found all the technical sides to the story interesting. Without wanting to, she fell asleep with the book laying on her chest.

She turned around to see a familiar face staring back at her. The first slayer, again. "Are you going keep visiting me?" she asked.

"I have only come to tell you that this gift should not be wasted or over used. And also your child will also be protected by this gift." she replied. Sam looked confused at the mention of her baby.

"What do you mean?" asked Sam

"As your child will be the offspring of a slayer, the child will be in danger. The gift I have given you, has made sure she will be protected."

"About the gift. To freeze demons and such stuff. and move things. Isn't that like powers that witches would have??"

"No, only in the fictional world. We are not in fiction. This is real. The gift is supernatural, just like the strength and skill. That supernatural force has flowed through since you were born. This was meant to happen.These will also grow, more powerful as you learn to use them." The first slayer disappeared.

As Sam lay asleep in her bed, a smiled spread across her face. Relaxing , she wiggled a little bit, holding Jack's pillow.

Leanne didn't sleep with much comfort though. She was woken by a strange sound. Ignoring the sound she closed her eyes but it came again. Deciding she couldn't sleep anyway she went downstairs and went outside to find this noise and see what type of little animal it might be. She looked around the garden but couldn't see a thing, so decided to go back inside. But as she opened the door another noise could be heard, sounded like an animal. So she slowly turned around to see a two headed demon staring back at her. Leanne screamed.

This woke Sam up. She dropped the book on the floor and ran downstairs. She could hear Leanne screaming and she followed the scream. Sam saw a two headed human bodied demon holding Leanne's arm and not letting go. Sam sprung into action quicker than lightning. She kicked the demon's arm that was holding Leanne with full force and it let go of her. Sam then pulled Leanne back into the house. But it tried to follow. Leanne was still screaming. Sam tried to get her gift to push it away but it wouldn't work. It wasn't until she saw Leanne's bleeding arm that she got the gift to work. The demon practically flew into next week. When it landed it stood up and ran away.

Sam turned to Leanne and helped her to sit down. Leanne was crying into Sam shoulder as Sam tried to asess the damage to her arm. "It's not as bad as it looks, honey. You'll be okay." said Sam. Leanne nodded, and Sam went to the cupboard and got her a bandage and some cream. "What was it?" asked Leanne, still shaking. "I don't know." replied Sam "I have never really seen a demon with two heads before."

"Are you going to call G...Giles." she whispered. Sam looked up at her and then nodded.

"I think that would be a good idea."

"What exactly happened?" asked Giles, as he looked at Sam and Leanne sitting before him. Holding one another. "It was horrible." said Leanne

"Why were you outside?" asked Sam, softly

"I heard a noise."

"A noise?" asked Giles

"Yeah. I thought it might have been a little animal."

"Oh. And you say it had two heads?" he asked. Sam nodded.

"Do you know what it was?" she asked

"I would have to look it up, but I think I have seen something in a book somewhere."

"In the meantime, I think Leanne should go to bed." said Sam. "It's late. And you could do with the rest, and you should also rest your arm."

"I don't want to, what if it comes again?"

"It won't. It was frightened away, it shouldn't come back."

"Listen" said Giles, crouching beside Leanne "If the creature does come back it won't be tonight. And Sam is here. We know what we are doing?"

"I'll stay awake, just incase. Okay?" Sam tried. desperately wanting the 14 year old to go to bed.

Leanne nodded and slowly walked upstairs. When she was gone, Sam looked at Giles

"I'll get on that research immediately." he said. "And you had best get some sleep." Giles stood up and walked to the door.

"I said I'd stay awake."

"I know. But you'll wake up, should something happen." Sam smiled.

"Goodnight Giles."

"Goodnight." Giles walked out.

Sam did eventually go to bed, sleep was needed. But when she woke up, she found somebody clinging onto to her, when she turned around she found it was Leanne. Sam smiled as she slept. But when she saw the blood on the bandage her smile faded. Leanne, as if sensing somebody watching her opened her eyes, to see Sam looking at her. "Hi." she said

"Hello, are you okay?"

"My arm hurts but I'll be fine."

"Why don't you let me have a look at it?" said Sam, gently picking her arm up. Sam slowly took off the bandage and what she saw left her stunned for a second. She looked at the blood on the bandage and back at Leanne's arm "What? What's wrong?" asked Leanne, worried

"Nothing at all." Sam showed Leanne her arm. Leanne looked at it in shock

"There's no scar!" she said, a terrifying thought. Her arm didn't even have blood on it. It was all on the bandage.

Sam, with Buffy and Leanne, quickly walked upto Janet Fraiser in the infirmary at the SGC and showed her Leanne's arm. "I am telling you it had a huge cut on it." said Sam.

"Okay, let's have a look." said Janet showing Leanne a seat.

"There's nothing to look at." stated Leanne, sounding fed up and annoyed.

"Now Giles said there was blood too!" said Buffy. Giles ran into the infirmary with Willow.

"Sam, we need to talk to you." he said.

"If it's about me, I'm coming as well." demanded Leanne.

"No Leanne stay here with Janet, so she can have a look at you." said Sam walking out. Leanne jumped off the seat and stood in front of Sam "You are not leaving me, you said you'd protect me!" Sam looked at Buffy, who gave her sympathetic look. "Will you stay with Buffy while I go and speak to Giles and Willow. I won't be long. No demon can get in here. I promise."

"Not even a two headed one?"

"No demon what so ever." Said Buffy, in her baby tone that she regularly talks in. Buffy held onto Leanne's shoulders while Sam walked off. "I'll be back." she said, as she left.

"What did you find?" asked Sam.

"We found bad news." said Willow looking at Sam and then at Giles, praying for him to do the talking.

"I found just one demon that could be how you described him." said Giles

"There could be more than one with two heads." said Sam

"Yes, but only one that has a humanoid body." Sam folded her arms

"And what did you find?" she said, holding back the feeling to be sick.

"That this demon infects the person it attacks."

"Infects them with what?" Sam asked horrified.

"It doesn't say, only that it will make the person, in this case Leanne, more violent and kill for this demon. Eventually going to serve with it." answered Giles, watching the shock and horror on Sam's face, which then turned to disbelief.

"Leanne hasn't shown any signs of being Violent." she stated

"Not yet!" said Willow. "But...."

"What do we do? How do we stop it?"

"You must find the demon that did this to her." said Giles. "And kill it."

"Are you aware that that is almost....It is going to be hard." Sam found herself raising her voice, just as Janet walked out. "I found no scar as you say."

"Janet, is there some blood test you can do on her. See if there are any foreign substances in her."

"Well yes, but why?"

"Because I want to know." said Sam, with slight determination and hope that Giles was wrong.

In the infirmary, Buffy watched Leanne as she began to fidgit on her chair. "How long does it take to talk." growled Leanne. Buffy had to shake herself. She stood up and looked at Leanne

"They won't be much longer. Giles does tend to go on a bit."

"Will you just SHUT UP." She shouted. Buffy blinked and then shrugged.

"Sorry!". Janet walked in, and took a needle.

"Right, Leanne." Sam walked in as well. "We're going to do a little blood test, check you out."

"What for?" she said, in a nasty voice.

"Leanne." said Sam in shock.

"It's okay." said Janet "It's just to see if there was any infection from the demon."

"Why?"

"Because we need to know. You may be ill." she said. Janet noticed her constant shuffling on her seat and the way she looked about ready to faint. "I AM NOT ILL. YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE." Leanne pushed past Janet and ran out. Sam and Buffy chased her. They didn't have to run very far as she passed out near the elevator. "My god! Let's get her back to the infirmary." Sam and Buffy picked her up.

"Where would find that demon?" asked Buffy in the briefing room.

"I don't know. It could be anywhere." said Sam, slightly upset by the whole thing. Not wanting her sister to be some servant to a demon. "We could look." suggested Xander

"Yes, that's what we are going to do." said Sam, standing up. Hammond stopped her from leaving.

"Major, perhaps we should bring SG-1 back to help you." Sam was about to agree when she realised Jack would probably stop her from helping Leanne "No, you don't need to. We can do this. They don't need to know, there's nothing they can do. Giles I want to know how to kill it. Willow if you could stay with Leanne for me. Xander and Buffy why don't you come with me and we can go demon hunting." Everyone walked off to do their designated tasks. Hammond looked around the empty room. He always seemed to manage to end up alone after those type of discussions

Xander, Buffy and Sam walked quite a long way, looking everywhere that was secluded and hidden but they really weren't getting anywhere. "You know, maybe my looking for the demon idea wasn't such a good one." said Xander.

"Don't say that, we have to find it." said Sam.

"Maybe if we knew where to look." said Buffy , realising their search was going nowhere.

"If only we could just know where it was." Sam said, thoughtfully.

Suddenly an image flased in her mind. Of an abandoned house. Broken and looking very unstable. The two headed demon that attacked Leanne was there.

Sam looked at Buffy and then at Xander "I know where it is." she said. They exchanged confused looks. Suddenly Buffy's phone rang. "Hey, I didn't know you had a phone?" whined Xander

"Yeah." Buffy put the phone to her ear and face "Hello...Oh Hi Giles, any news?.......With what?....Oh okay. We can do that. Bye." Buffy put the phone back in her pocket.

"Well?" asked Sam

"We need to chop off it's head." said Buffy

"Hey, reality check. It has two heads." said Xander

"I know, he said it must be both heads."

"Why the hell am I being kept here?" shouted Leanne, as she was tied down to the infirmary bed. Willow stood next to her and spoke quietly "Everythings going to be okay, you'll be fine. Buffy and Sam will make everything better."

"Oh please. Just because they are slayers doesn't mean that they can make my PAIN go away. Where is she????" she snarled "WHERE IS SHE?? She promised she'd be with me."

"Leanne you have to be calm." said Willow. Leanne struggled with her restraints as she tried to break free. "She has a very high temperature." said Janet. "But she won't let me near her, so I can help her"

"I know." said Willow. Leanne continued to growl and try to force her way out. But things weren't working. So she stopped, and looked directly at Willow, Willow couldn't move as the look Leanne gave her was cold. She then spoke in a very low, evil voice. That was frightning "Listen to me, red head. Let me go. Or I shall kill you and all your friends." Willow stepped back, as did Janet at that point. "Let me go." screamed Leanne.

"You can't kill me, you are tied up." said Willow, hoping that might make her realise she couldn't carry out her threats. "I don't care about being tied up. I will be strong soon, you'll see. You all will see soon enough." Willow looked at Janet and then back at Leanne, Willow was suddenly feeling afraid.

Sam walked upto the house, and looked at the door. "Why are we here?" asked Xander

"This is exactly what it looked like in my....vision." said Sam, unsure what to call it.

"Really?" asked Buffy

"Yeah. It's here. I know it is." They heard the noise that Leanne had originally heard. Buffy kicked down the door and headed inside. Followed closely by Sam and Xander. Buffy held up her axe and looked at Sam who had done the same. Suddenly the demon came from behind them knocking Xander to the ground. It growled at them and plunged toward Sam and Buffy. Knocking them both to the ground as well. "Oww!" they both said

"Tell me about it!" said Xander, trying to stand back up.

"Sam I think you'd better freeze it. So we can give it the chop." said Buffy. Sam waved her hands and the demon froze. They both stood up and looked at the demon. "At the same time, you do it's left head and I'll do the right." said Buffy, Sam nodded. They both made a swing at the demon, and although they managed to get it's heads off. It didn't fall to the floor. "Well that didn't work." said Xander. Sam unfroze him and his heads rolled across the floor, and he fell to the floor.

In the infirmary, Leanne let out a painful, spine chilling, scream.

"My god!" said Xander, "It's standing back up." Sam's eyes open wide as he picked up his two heads. She used her hand as well as her mind to know him through the wall. It again stood up and walked toward Buffy. It picked her up, by her throat and smashed her back against the wall. Sam used her axe to take another swing at him and chopped his body from his legs. He was now in 4 pieces. Two heads, One body and One pair of legs. The parts of his body began to shake. Buffy stood up and shook herself from the dust and watched as the parts died. "Are we sure it's dead?" asked Xander. Buffy picked up her axe and choped it's two heads in half and it's body in half. "I think it's dead." she said. Looking at Xander and then at Sam.

That night.

In Sam's house, Leanne and Sam played a board game while watching TV. "Sam?"

"Yeah." she asked, turning away from the TV

"I want to thank you."

"For what?" she asked

"For breaking your promise with Jack and fighting for me."

"Just don't tell Jack." said Sam with a grin.

"I'm being serious. It made me realise how lucky I am to have you. Even if I've only got you because of my mom's stupid behaviour. I also realise that I should get my baby stuff from my old house."

"Your not going back."

"She phoned." replied Leanne

"She did, when?" Sam was stunned.

"Two days ago." stated Leanne

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"Because she told me that I would be better off with you. And that she's moving house soon."

"She should have told me."

"I know."

"You should have told me."

"I know. But I agree with her. I am better off with you. You care about me, and that's something no one has ever done for me. Maybe Dad, but then he's stuck on another planet. Which by the way I still don't get." Sam smiled "Why can't he stay here?"

"I don't know."

"He'll be back one day right?"

"He always comes back." Leanne reached to Sam and then moved in to give her a huge cuddle.

"I love you." Sam couldn't answer for a short while, but eventually she did

"I love you too. Baby sister." Sam and Leanne smiled.

A very dirty looking SG-1 walked down the ramp. Sam smiled as Jack engulfed her in a huge kiss and hug. "What's that for?" she asked. When they pulled apart.

"For....I don't know. I guess you could say I missed you. I don't know what came over me."

"Neither do I." Daniel walked upto them

"All the way through he has been saying that something happened, and he had this feeling. Now you tell him nothing bad happened." he said. Sam couldn't get herself to lie to him. She smiled and then looked at the floor.

"Something did happen? Didn't it?" said Jack

"I'll tell you about it, after you have a shower." said Sam. Taking Jack's hand and leading him out of the gate room.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Miss Wendy