Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

You Don't Know How You Miss Me - Part 1

by Meela
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
You don't know how you miss me

You don't know how you miss me

by Meela

You don't know how you miss me
AUTHOR: Meela
EMAIL: angel_snake_@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Action/Adventure
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: none
SEASON / SEQUEL: any
RATING: G
CONTENT WARNINGS: character death
SUMMARY: Sg-1 goes visiting a planet with strange results...
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Liked it?Hated it?Please let me know!!

We were on P7B 9X3, and that's where it all began.

We were walking for about half an hour when we finally passed the small valley that surrounded us and the stargate.

Then we suddenly saw a little monkey jumping in front of Daniel. Jack bented down and gave the monkey a pack of smarties he had in his pocket!... Instead of taking the pack,the monkey jumped and took Jack's sunglasses off. Jack ran after the smiling monkey but not long after, he stopped on a little hill and told us to come and see.

That's where we met the Maln'ess. So we walked a bit to arrive to the city. They seemed in our 1960's. So there, they looked friendly. Then the villagers took us to their `master`. But when he saw us he said something in their language Daniel traducted as: How do you dare bring them here?...Kill them.

So before we had a chance to say something, they started shooting at us and Jack got shot in his stomach. Just before he fell down, I catched him, putted him on my shoulders and started running for the gate.

Daniel and Teal'c were about ten or fifteen feet away from me, covering us. About still ten minutes from the gate, I got shot in my shoulder and I dropped Jack. I tried to take him back, but Daniel took my arm and we ran...

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Meela