Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

I Have Something to Tell You. . . 3

by Martouf Marty
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
I have something to tell you...3

I have something to tell you...3

by (Martouf Marty)Stephanie

TITLE: I have something to tell you...3
AUTHOR: (Martouf Marty)Stephanie
EMAIL: steph_m_@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Romance, Humor, Series
PAIRING: Daniel/Sam, Jack/Janet
SPOILERS: None really. nope. nothing
SEASON / SEQUEL: 5
RATING: PG-13
CONTENT WARNINGS: adult themes, sexual situations, implied sex
SUMMARY: Janet has an open get together for anyone at the SGC at her house
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: GIVE ME FEEDBACK! PLEASE! Warning!! Jack and Janet are jealous!! Daniel and Sam are together!! Warning!! LOL.

Daniel Jackson was listening to music on his newly bought disc-man. He loved it so much; he occasionally listened to it while he was doing his work. Today was one of those days.

// My future, is coming on, is coming on, is coming on. My future, is coming on, is coming on, is coming on, my future... //

He was listening to Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz and playing air guitar when Jack decided to pay him a visit in his office. Jack looked at Daniel funny and smiled. "Hey, DANIEL!" He lifted up Daniel's headphones.

// What the hell! //

"Jack!" He turned off his music, "Oh sorry. What are you doing here?"

// Space Monkey isn't looking too good here... Or maybe he's too happy... //

// Jack, please leave me alone... I'm happy at the moment and I don't want you to be here to spoil my mood... //

"So, whatcha doin'?" Jack looked around Daniel's office.

It has been about, three months since Jack had, well, for a nice way to put it, had seen what he had seen. Which would have left Janet three months to plan any evil to Sam. Maybe buy a voodoo doll, or learn how to make one. Or, something that jealously would make someone do. Of course, we want to leave Janet to be a nice person and not go on some murderous rampage or something, because, she just can't admit the truth to Daniel's face: I love you. Especially not now after she found out about Janet's best friend, and the man that she so dearly loves get together. We, of course, are talking about Daniel Jackson and Samantha Carter. (If you have missed what has happened up to this point, close this and read the other two that were before this one.)

"Well, I'm ah, working on this, translation." He seemed nervous for some reason. Daniel looked at his watch repeatedly as if he was afraid he was going to be late for something...

// Or someone...// Jack thought at one moment. Then at the next, he thought, // Slow down there grasshopper... I'm not gonna hurt ya Danny-boy... //

// Come on Jack leave... //

Jack smiled. "You know, you do that so much... Don't you ever wish you didn't have to work your ass off almost, well, maybe for you, every day? Well, you have to not include all those times you get yourself in trouble and almost killed."

Daniel looked at Jack for a split second then looked back at his watch. "Yeah, sure whatever."

// Thank you Daniel Jackson for that deep insight. //

Jack plastered on a fake smile, "Well, I'm gonna go now... ta-ta for now..."

// Thank you for leaving so suddenly Jack. //

Jack left, and when he was far around the opposite corner, Daniel turned the lights off in his office and left the SGC. "Hmm..."

Breathless by The Corrs blared in the backyard over a CD player. Janet had an open invitation for anyone in the SGC who wanted to come to a get together at Janet's house. Cassandra was going to spend the night at her friend's house. They had finished the barbeque and they were out back waking up Janet's neighbors.

Daniel walked over to Sam who was talking with Janet, and some other co-workers from the SGC, and asked her to dance with him. "Would you like to dance Sam?"

She smiled and said, "Yes Daniel." They walked out into the open where other people were dancing together. "This is sort of,"

"Fun." Daniel smiled at Sam. He spun her around. They were both having lots of fun together. Janet and Jack stood beside each other on the sidelines, not dancing, beer in one hand, and the other hand over their chest, hugging themselves.

// God Damnit. Why can't I be as lucky as Daniel? //

// Oh god Damnit... why can't I be as lucky as Sam? //

Janet and Jack looked at each other looking as if they read each other's minds. They both sighed, and took a big swig of their beers. They finished their drinks and Jack looked at Janet. He stuck out his hand and said, "Wanna dance?" Janet smiled and took his hand.

They danced for a while, as the song ended, the two separated and Sam went to talk to Janet, and Daniel went to talk to Jack. Jack and Janet separated and went to get another alcoholic drink from the bar that was set up in Janet's backyard by where Jack and Janet were standing before they danced together.

// Did I just see that? Colonel O'Neill and Janet dancing together? Am I still in Kansas? Maybe Daniel might know... // With that thought, Sam directed herself away from talking to Janet and aimed towards where Daniel was standing. // Oh no... he's standing by Jack... Maybe I'll go ask Janet about it... //

Sam went over and started to talk to Janet. They talked for a few minutes, and when Sam was sure no one was eavesdropping, she asked Janet, "Did you dance with Colonel O'Neill?" Janet smiled at this and Sam just smiled back. She looked at her watch and noticed that it was getting very late. "Look, Janet, it's getting very late. I better be getting home now."

Janet protested, "Ah, come on Sam. The night is still very young. Just, stay for another half hour at least." She started to beg now. "Please?"

Sam smiled and laughed, "You're begging me to stay." She thought about it for a few seconds and looked over her shoulder at Daniel. Daniel glanced at Sam. Janet saw this and acted that she didn't know what was going on between them.

Janet pulled Sam's arm slightly and they walked in the backyard away from the rest of the people. "I see the way you're looking at Daniel..." Sam rolled her eyes. "And... I see the way Daniel is looking at you... So, Sam... fess up. What's going on between you two?"

// Janet, Janet, Janet. What do you think you know... // Sam thought as she laughed at Janet's remarks, and suspicions. // I don't think that I should lie... // "Janet..."

Janet stopped walking and looked back at Sam. "Yes Sam?"

// She already knows... How... //

Sam looked to see if anyone else was close enough to them to here what they were talking about. "Me and Daniel are seeing each other... just... Janet? Don't tell anyone else. Daniel and me don't know yet how far we want to take this. So, please?" Sam started to poke some fun and make a deal, "I'll tell you know who, you know what, and then, you'll never be forgiven." Sam smiled.

Janet smiled and said back jokingly, "Neither will you." She became serious for half a moment, "I will not tell another soul." Sam looked at her sideways. "Ok, I won't tell Colonel O'Neill either. As long as you don't tell Daniel he has a nice,"

Just at the moment Janet was going to let her secret be heard by us all reading this, Daniel himself came over to talk to Sam. Janet shut her mouth and Sam smiled at her. Sam then went off to talk to Daniel.

"Hey Sam. What were you and Janet talking about?" Daniel asked curiously in a funny voice. Sam laughed.

"Janet knows that we are seeing each other. I swore her to secrecy." Sam told Daniel. Daniel looked at her.

"Why?" Sam looked back at him. "I don't think there is anything wrong with having our relationship out in the open. Unless you don't want other people to know..." Daniel said to Sam. "Then of course if you can tell, Janet still won't because you are swearing her to secrecy under the rules that you don't tell me that she thinks that I have a nice," Daniel smiled at Sam as she cut him off.

"You heard that?" Sam sounded shocked. Daniel laughed a little and smirked.

"Yeah I did." He looked down at the ground and then looked back up at Samantha. He had a big smile on his face.

Sam smiled curiously at him, "What? What's so funny?" She looked at him sideways.

"How could I be so lucky to have you..." He replied. He moved closer to Sam, and put his arms around her waist.

She smiled. "I guess you are just a lucky man, Doctor Daniel Jackson."

They kissed each other and separated slowly. They both smiled at each other. "I'm gonna go tell Janet that we're leaving."

Daniel decided to poke some fun, "But wouldn't that look like..."

Sam just smiled and walked off to tell Janet that they were leaving. She looked back at Daniel and blew him a kiss.

Daniel smiled and got a small box out of his pocket. He looked at it and shook his head.

// Not yet... // He smiled as he thought of a plan. // Yeah. That'll work... Only if... // He smiled again and put the box back in his pocket.

Sam walked back over to Daniel. She smiled at him and they walked away. They got into Daniel's car and drove away. I can't say that they drove away in the sunset because there really was no sunset to drive away in.

// Ah hell, got drunk again I take it... // Jack woke up with a bad headache.

// Hangover... // He groaned for split second. He looked in front of him. He vision was blurred for a few seconds. // Where the hell am I? // He looked to his left. "Oh no." He whispered. // Oh shi... // He thought as he realized where he was. And who was asleep beside him in the bed. // God no. No. No. Can't be... No. //

He got out of the bed and grabbed his pants that were on the chair close by the bed when he heard a soft moan. He looked over and saw the face of Dr. Janet Fraiser. She was still in the bed. Janet just woke up, looked over to her right and saw Colonel O'Neill half dressed, half naked. // Oh no. // "Colonel?" She almost yelled.

Jack just looked over at her and said quietly, "Yeah." He pulled his shirt over his head. "Must've had too much to drink last night." He sat down on the chair and put on his socks.

Janet just pinched her nose like Daniel usually does. "I don't really remember much after..." She looked over at Jack. "Dancing with you." She sat up in the bed, sheets wrapped around her. "Then later kissing you..." She just stared at Colonel O'Neill in disbelief. "I... we... uhh..."

"Yeah..." He said. He stared at Janet. "I uh... we..." He thought of something to say. "Yeah." // I just slept with my doctor! //

Janet put her head in her hands. She laughed for a second and looked at Colonel O'Neill again. "I don't really know how to say this but uhh... I umm... We don't have to tell anyone that... this... ever happened..."

Jack looked at the floor. "Yeah. I know. We don't have to tell anyone." He stood up and sat on the bed, close by Janet Fraiser. He looked at her straight in the eyes. He moved his hand to a lock of Janet's hair that had fallen out of place and moved it behind her ear as he said again slowly, "We don't have to tell anyone."

Jack moved in closer to Janet. As their lips almost touched Janet whispered to him, "Doctor-Patient confidentiality..." They kissed each other passionately in Janet's bedroom. Janet leaned backwards, pulling her and Jack back onto the bed.

Daniel had looked around for Jack for the past hour but still couldn't find him. They weren't scheduled to leave to any planet, or to attend any briefings, or save the world for some time. But, he couldn't find him where he would usually find him at-Carter's lab, Daniel's office, mess hall, somewhere with Teal'c, annoying Janet in the infirmary until she was ready to give him some kind of sedative to shut him up (she wasn't there because it was her day off), and not even Hammond's office begging to do something. Of course Daniel hadn't checked off base yet, but he would probably do that after he talked to Hammond about something very important.

Daniel walked into the briefing room and headed over to Hammond's office. He looked in the window and noticed that General Hammond was in his office looking over reports and several other papers. He knocked on the door. Hammond looked up and said, "What can I do for you Doctor Jackson?"

Daniel thought about what he was going to say for a few seconds as Hammond waited. "I uh, It's a personal favor General." He looked at him and kept on talking.

Jack walked down the long corridor, very happy. Daniel was walking in the opposite direction. Daniel called out Jack's name as he noticed him. Jack smiled, "Hey Daniel."

Daniel looked at him confused at why Jack was happy, "Yeah. Hi. I've been looking for you for the past hour or so." He looked at Jack suspiciously, "Where were you?"

Jack smiled, "Ah, just got some more rest. We're not scheduled to embark for another," He looked at his watch, "Two hours. I thought, why get here earlier then you have to." He looked back up at his friend. "What? Did I miss anything?"

Daniel didn't answer for a minute but just looked at him and asked, "Are you ok?" Jack looked at him sideways. "No. Didn't miss a thing. All the stuff seems only to happen when you are here." Daniel smiled.

They continued to walk down the corridor. Jack said to Daniel to prove his statement wrong, "Well, remember that one time when Hammond was forced to retire and there was that General Bauer guy? That stuff with the bomb happened while I was away trying to get info out of Maybourne." Daniel moved his head side to side. Jack continued to speak, "I wasn't there when..."

The Stargate started to dial up to a planet designated as P5R-TY7. SG-1 was about to 'embark' to this planet.

Jack, Daniel, Sam and Teal'c stood by the base of the ramp and did a last minute check of some stuff they had with them. Daniel looked over past Teal'c and at Sam. She smiled at him. He smiled back at her. They both looked at the Stargate as the wormhole appeared.

They walked down the ramp. Jack said his little goodbyes as he usually did. This time though, he seemed cheerier. Daniel walked and thought to himself, // Don't screw this up Daniel... Do not screw it up. // With that thought, he stepped through the wormhole and emerged on the other side.

Jack looked around and started to talk. "Daniel, look for any kinds of rocks or anything. Carter, stay with him. Teal'c: You and me are going to check those trees out." He gave his orders and headed away with Teal'c.

Carter looked at Jack as he walked away, then she looked at Daniel and smiled. He smiled back and walked over to the DHD. He looked down at it, and then looked up at Sam.

She looked at him and slowly shook her head. // Daniel what are you doing? // Daniel walked over to her. He looked around to see if Jack and Teal'c were anywhere near by. "Come on Sam." He said almost whispering. Sam just smiled at him.

He moved back over to the DHD and quickly dialed. Sam recognized where they were heading but didn't have time to say. The wormhole engaged and they both ran through it.

Oh no, Daniel and Sam just went through the Gate. You'll just have to wait until I make Part four. Yes, you are reading this right. Part Four. Find out what the hell Sam and Daniel are doing, and see what will happen between the newly formed relationship of Colonel Jack O'Neill, and Doctor Janet Fraiser. I don't think that there would be any regulations standing in the way of that considering that Jack wouldn't be Janet's C.O. So, stay tuned for a long time from now when I make Part Four of the I Have Something To Tell You... series. I hope you don't get sick from my Jack/Janet shipper writings. If you don't like that then just skip through those parts of the fan fiction. I am a shipper of many sorts. Daniel/Sam, Jack/Sam, Jack/Janet, Daniel/Janet, surely lots of Daniel/Other, also Sam/Martouf, Sam/Narim. I do not like any slash.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to (Martouf Marty)Stephanie