Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

I Have Something to Tell You. . . 2

by Martouf Marty
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
I have somethingto tell you...2

I have somethingto tell you...2

by Maroutf Marty (Stephanie)

TITLE: I have somethingto tell you...2
AUTHOR: Maroutf Marty (Stephanie)
EMAIL: steph_m_@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Romance, Drama, Humor, Series
PAIRING: Daniel/Sam
SPOILERS: Minor Window of Oppurtunity
SEASON / SEQUEL: any
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: male/female relationship, sexual situations, jealousy
SUMMARY: Aftermath of Sam and Daniel telling each other their true feelings
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors. blah blah, yada yada.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: please do not sue me, or plan to sue me anytime in the future if you have a story, or have seen a story similar to this one. if you are planning to sue me, please read the last line of the disclaimer above.

// Ok. That was Carter. That was Daniel. Not my business, not my problem... //

"Colonel, General Hammond wants to see us in the briefing room." Carter came jogging down the hall. Daniel wasn't that far behind.

// Wonder why.... //

They went to the briefing room. They sat down in the chairs. No one-besides Jack-even noted that Daniel was sitting in the seat beside Sam.

// Those two are probably playing footsy under that table... //

For a split second Jack had a look of disgust on his face. He caught Sam looking at him for a second.

// Whoa what a powerful thing jealously can be... now don't even pretend you just didn't have that look of jealously on your face Colonel. You are guilty as charged Sir... Why am I calling him Sir in my thoughts? Ok, pay attention to the briefing now Sam. //

"We think that P91-7X7 would be an appropriate place for your next mission." General Hammond said to SG-1.

They talked and talked and then they left.

Daniel was looking over some papers from a recent translation, when Sam came in.

"Hey Daniel, I was looking for you."

Daniel put his feet down from being on the table, "Oh, really?"

// Wondering what for... //

"Yeah, we didn't get a chance to finish our conversation from earlier." She sat down on a chair close by to Daniel. "I was just wondering... how long did you know that you felt *this* for me?"

Jack walked around the corner into Daniels office. "Hey kids!"

// I don't really want to know what these "kids" were doing before I came in here. //

Jack looked at Daniel then Sam and back at Daniel. "What-ya-doin'?"

"Oh nothing much. Just working on this translation. Not getting too far." Daniel frowned for a second, then pushed his glasses up to his nose.

"Well, you have fun Daniel. Carter, can I speak to you for a moment?" Jack signaled for Carter to follow him.

Sam followed Jack outside Daniel's office and down the hall. "Yes Colonel? What did you want to talk to me about?"

// What does he know... //

//.... I can't say it to her face. I can't tell her that I love her... I'm her superior. It's against regulations. Anyway, Daniel and her obviously have a fling or something going on so, I'd better not impede. Impede? What the hell am I thinking? //

He smiled a little smile for a second and said to Major Carter, "We all have some leave coming up pretty soon, I thought that maybe, you, me, Daniel and Teal'c could all go fishing or something together."

// What are you doing Jack? Daniel and me had plans... but I guess we have new ones. //

She smiled. "I think that would be nice." She looked back towards the direction of Daniel's office, "I still have some work to do."

// I'm sure you do Sam. //

"Well, have fun." Jack smiled and walked off to find Teal'c.

Samantha Carter was back in Daniel's office. "So?"

Daniel looked down at his work and looked back up at Sam for a second and said, "So, what?"

She laughed for a second. "You gonna answer my question or not?"

// Oh THE question. //

He decided to have some fun with her. He smiled saying, "What was the question again?" They both laughed for a second then Daniel suddenly kissed Sam passionately. They kissed for exactly 34.51- well, about a half a minute when Daniel broke the kiss. "Quite a while." He answered in a sexy whisper.

"It's getting late." Sam whispered in Daniel's ear, "We should go home and get some sleep..."

Daniel reached into his pocket and pulled out the little box that Sam had found in her lab with the candles, which they had to get rid of before Colonel O'Neill or General Hammond, or anyone else found them. But Daniel had picked the little box off of the floor without Sam, or anyone else, noticing. "I have to give you something first." He started to open it slowly. "I wanted to give this to you earlier, but I didn't get a chance to." When the little box opened, it revealed a beautiful gold necklace. Sam was really surprised. She was shocked from Daniel's generosity. How he could be so sweet. Daniel took the necklace out of the box, and put it around Sam's neck. He latched it up and Sam gave him a big hug and said, "I love you so much Dr. Jackson." Daniel kissed her hair softly, still embracing each other tightly.

As they un-hugged, Daniel said sweetly, and lovingly, "I love you too Major Carter."

Sam looked like she was about to cry because she was so happy.

// I always will love you. //

Daniel left the box on the table, before he and Sam left Daniel's office, and left the base.

Major Carter and Daniel Jackson were long gone by the time Janet came back to Daniel's office looking for him and Sam. "Hey Daniel, I've been looking for you..." She stopped when she noticed no one was in the office of D.J.

// Well, I guess no one is here. Hey, what's this? A box... interesting... //

She found the box, opening it she expected Daniel to sneak up behind her and do something funny. Or maybe Daniel and Sam would jump out from somewhere and yell, 'Surprise!' but that didn't happen. No one jumped out. She looked in the box seeing a little message printed inside saying, 'I have loved you for so long, and I will love you for so long after this moment Sam. I hope you feel the same as I do.'

// What? Daniel and Major Carter? //

She felt like she was going to faint. She dropped the box on the table.

// Ok, calm down Janet, it's ok. It's just a box with a note to Sam. No big deal. //

Janet left Daniel's office minorly upset, and marjorly jealous.

Dum dum dum... The End. Stay tuned a long time from now when I make part three. Maybe that'll be the last part. I don't know yet. I'm making this stuff up as I go along.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Maroutf Marty (Stephanie)