Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Mission Gone Bad - Part 2, A

by Major Sarah
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
A Mission Gone Bad - 2

Major Sarah

Title: A Mission Gone Bad - 2
AUTHOR: Major Sarah
EMAIL: bite_me3500@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: POV, Saddness!!, Action/Adventure, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Thoughts
PAIRING: UST, Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: none
SEASON / SEQUEL: any
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: minor character death, might be a little sad
SUMMARY: A mission goes bad and a member has to pay the price, but will this store be happy or sad?
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: I wish I had made some money on this story so I could do some more Christmas shopping, but I didn't make ANYTHING!! Zip nada nothing! total bill $000,000,000,000.00
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Sorry this took so long! I did write one story of it, but before I could copy it and put it only my notbook that I put it in was stolen so here it is. Enjoy.

The Stargate looms ahead, but still nothing can bring happiness to my broken heart. In my arms lays the limp Samantha Carter. Killed by an energy blast in the middle of her chest. Daniel, Teal'c and the medical team, that Daniel sent for when Sam and I didn't come back, walked quietly behind me as I carry my love in my arms. Daniel's tears fall freely down his face as he thinks about one of his best friends and basically his little sister lies in my arms. Her eyes are closed and it looks as if she were asleep, but looking back at the last few hours I know she's not asleep. Teal'c looks straight ahead, but his wet face betrays him. His eyes are filled with tears and one falls down his right cheek as he walks. The medical team looks grief stricken with the tears in their eyes, but non-of the tears fall. My face is wet from the many tears that keep falling down from my red swollen eyes. My heart is broken, but Sam didn't want any of our heart to be broken any time soon, but that energy blast decided that for her. Suddenly, when we were only a few feet from the DHD, a man in what looked like a Greek farmer showed up in front of us. "I am sorry if there has been any heart brakes. That energy blast is for animals that like to eat our crops. I will fix any damage done." Taking out a pouch from behind him, the man took out one jar filled with green water and another bag. Pulling out this powdery stuff, the man sprinkled the dust on to Sam's chest were the blast hit her. After making sure the wound was covered with the blue dust now turning red from the blood, the man pulled the cork out of the jar and started to pour the green stuff onto the wound. I looked at Sam's chest and stared in wonder as the flesh started to repair itself and Sam's pale face started to get a health pink look again. Slowly breath started to enter her body again as my arms holding her felt the faint heart beat of her heart once again. Soon, but ever so slowly, Sam opened her eyes and looked at me. "S'ok, the people of this planet healed you. Get some rest and we will soon be home." I looked up at the man as soon as she was asleep and smiled at the man. "Thank you. Thank you so much. You have no idea how much this means to me." The man smiled and spoke so soft only I could hear him; "I saw what happened. I saw the hurt in your eyes as she died slowly and painfully in your arms, so I do know how much this means to you." With a smile on his face the man backed away and disappeared. I looked back at Daniel and Teal'c. Both of them had a big smile on their face, but stayed quiet, as if they talk they would cause something to happen. The medical team just look surprised, confused, and shock with their mouths hanging open. "Daniel, dial us home. We got to get Sam home." Quickly Daniel went to the DHD and dialed the symbols for Earth. I looked down at the now sleeping Sam in my arms. I had my Sam back and now I will never let her go again.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Major Sarah