Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Door, The

by Major Sarah
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The Door

The Door

by Major Sarah

Title: The Door
Author: Major Sarah
Email: bite_me3500@hotmail.com
Category: Drabble, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Season: any Season
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Rating: PG
Warnings: none
Summary: Sam is having some troubles with something in her house. Can Jack help her in this situation?
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).

The Door

Sam looked at the door that allowed you to enter and leave her house. She hated it. No matter what she did, she hated it. The door had already been changed. Twice! But still, she hated it. It was still unknown to her, but whenever someone knocked on it or it was even unlocked fear crept into her heart and body. `Five locks and I am still afraid of a door! What is wrong with me?' Sam thought to herself as she looked at the door from her chair. `I am crazy! To think that a door could scare me!' Suddenly a knock came at the door and Sam's face became white. `Maybe it is the mailman! Get real Sam, the mail doesn't come at eight o'clock at night!' Getting up from her chair, Sam cautiously moved over to the door. "Who's there?"
"Her Carter, open the door! I told you I would be comin' by!" Quickly, Sam undid all of the locks and opened the door. "Hi Colonel. Come in, please. There is beer in the fridge if you want any." Slowly Sam closed the door and began to lock it up again, but only two of the five locks. "Sam, who have to get over this fear. What is it with you and this door?" Jack asked as he took her in his arms like he did every night he came over. "I don't know! It is funny for I have already changed the stupid door two times already!"
"Well, maybe it is not the door you are afraid of. Maybe it is what could come through that doorway or even watch you. You maybe feel threaten by the lack of security that it provides you. But that is one of the reasons why I come over almost every night." Sam sighed and leaned into Jack embrace. "Maybe I should just move into your house. Just for extra security." Jack looked at the door then back at the woman in his arms. "No, if we do start to live in the same home, it will be yours for it is bigger and your neighbors are farther away." Sam smiled wickedly as she looked up at Jack. "Finish locking up the door and I will see you in the bedroom with some drinks for us. Maybe than we could finish talking and go to bed." Nodding, the major stepped out of Jack's embrace and moved towards the door. She watched Jack move off into the kitchen to get the drinks before she looked at the door. With a movement of her hands, Sam locked the door and quietly stepped away from it. "Come Sam, it is getting late out and I do not wish to have sleep or the damn clock going off to interrupt our conversation." Jack spoke as he moved off towards the bedroom. Smiling, Sam started towards the room, too, without looking back at the door.

Major Sarah

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Major Sarah