Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Mission Gone Bad, A

by Major Sarah
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
A Mission Gone Bad

A Mission Gone Bad

by Major Sarah

TITLE: A Mission Gone Bad
AUTHOR: Major Sarah
EMAIL: bite_me3500@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: POV, series maybe, Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Thoughts
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: none that I can think of
SEASON / SEQUEL: any
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: adult themes, angst, character death, male/female relationship, violence, blood, guys crying
SUMMARY: A mission goes wrong and a memeber of SG-1 has to pay the price. Don't forget the tissue
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: NOTHING, but the subject of the story, Nothing else is mine, but I really wish Jack was mine. :)
AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is my forth story and my saddess one be perpared to get a tissue. I really like feedback so please send some.

It wasn't suppose to be this way. This canNOTbe happening! Blood stained the ground as I tried to stop any more from leaving her body. I try to hold back the tears, but find it difficult. I push harder on the wound trying to keep blood in her body, instead of the ground. As I push a wave of pain was shown on her face, which was followed with a 'hiss' of pain that escaped her lips. "Jack. What ... um what happened?" I looked at her soft face and wish that I could do something to help. "Um, well, an energy blast hit you in the stomach and you are losing a lot of blood." I watch as pain moves through her as she winces. "So, I'm not going to make it, am I." God I hate it when she's right. "Try and hold still. I need to pick you up so we can get to the Stargate, ok." Why did she have to get hit? I would have gladly taken the blast."Jack, we're almost to the stargate, do you want us to bring back a medical team?"

"No, Daniel, I've got her. Hold the door open for us, will ya." Danny is close to the stargate, ok just very easily pick Sam up and take her back to Earth. Gently I pick her up and notice she doesn't weigh as much as before. She moans in pain as I make a quick sprint off towards the gate. Soon, she'll be laughing at my bad jokes again, will be giving me one of her special smiles she saves just for me, will be in her lab working on one of those advance toys of hers, work on something till she falls over, or even have dinner with me. One more mile and she'll be just fine. "Jack, stop please." Quickly, but gently I put her down on the soft grass. I look at her soft face and find her eyes are half way closed.That can't be good, I thought as her lips began to move. "Jack, I'm not going to make it, and I don't really want to die while your trying to get me home."

"Sam, youaregoing to make it, you ... you just have to." My eyes began to sting with unseen tears. "Please, Jack, I'm not going to live for very long. I ... I just want to die in your arms." She was getting weaker, I could tell. The tears fell freely now, but I don't care. Carefully I took her into my arms and rocked her back and forth slowly. "Thank you." It was only a whisper, but I heard it. After a time of just being in each other's arms, Sam spoke, "Jack, I need to ... to tell you something."

"What?"

"I want to say ... say this before it's to late."

"What do you want to tell me?"

"I ... I love you, Jack." I closed my eyes as I heard the words I always wanted to hear, but under different settings. "I know. I love you too, Sam." I kiss the top of her head as I told her how I felt. Suddenly Sam's body went limp, her uniform soaked with blood. I checked for a pulse, but found none. I just sat there holding Sam's limp body in my arms as I quietly cried. Daniel found me sometime later and saw what happened. I saw tears in his eyes, too, but didn't fall. I picked up Sam's body and started the long walk home, but I knew deep down my home was gone. My life was gone and the only reason to go to work was gone and was never coming back. The two questions in my mind now are; how will I live my life now, and why? Why did it happen to her, the woman I loved, the woman now limp in my arms? Why?

Told ya it was sad. (Sniff) I like feedback maybe a squeal to bring her back.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Major Sarah