Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Hell's Angels 3: The Message

by Little Cotton Fluff
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Hell's Angel's Part Three: The Message

Hell's Angel's Part Three: The Message

by Little Cotton Fluff

TITLE: Hell's Angel's Part Three: The Message
AUTHOR: Little Cotton Fluff
EMAIL: gemmaling@yahoo.co.uk
CATEGORY: Drama
SPOILERS: Any episode that's mentioned Sokar. Especially 'Jolinar's Memories' and 'The Devil You Know'
SEASON / SEQUEL: Season three onwards; part 3 of a series
RATING: PG13
CONTENT WARNINGS: Violence, slight Danny whumping.
SUMMARY: Daniel has a chance to get a message home, but will the SGC understand?
STATUS: Incomplete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: StarGate SG.1 belongs to MGM, Gekko, and anyone else who has their lucky hands on them. I am not making any money out of this; this is for your own enjoyment. I'm only borrowing then for a while, I'll return then in one piece, well ... maybe ...
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Sorry, still not the end. This is turning out to be a lot longer than I thought.

Meanwhile, back outside on the desolate fire planet, Cur'at had taken many slaves and Jaafa from working deep in the planet to the surface. He had led them to a large mound in the middle of nowhere. He ordered them to form a circle around the base of the mound and wait, which they did.

Suddenly, the mound started shaking. The slaves and Jaafa stopped talking and watched as Cur'at made his way to stand at the side on top of the mound.

"Knell before your God, as he will show you that this futile resistance against the Goa'uld is led by the weakest Tau'ri there are!"

Exactly as he stopped, the familiar sound of the transportation rings came up through the top of the mound, came to rest, and Sokar, Relya, Jack, Teal'c and six Jaafa materialised inside. The rings retracted back into the ground and disappeared.

A soft shuffling of feet was heard as everyone knelt before Sokar, his dark blue eyes shining with evil, smiling at his slaves. He made a gesture with his hand to the Jaafa behind him and three of them brought a struggling Jack to the front, and forced him to knell.

"This is the pathetic Tau'ri that say he and his followers will destroy the Goa'uld!" laughs Sokar, in a mocking fashion.

"The mere thought is laughable. If the Tau'ri are so strong and powerful, how come they are not portrayed as Gods?!" Sokar lowered his eyes towards Jack, and said in a deep and menacing voice.

"I will show you why."

He opened his right hand and a sparkle of white light flashed from his hand, before a light blue beam escaped his palm; but before it even reached Jack's forehead, Sokar stopped and looked past then at the StarGate, which had suddenly sprung to life.

"Who ever it is, kill them." Said Sokar. But suddenly, he had a change of heart. Something inside him told him to go towards it and find out what was coming through.

Inside the trapped body of the young Sokar, stood a young mind screaming at the Goa'uld to go to the gate. Daniel knew that it might be a M.A.L.P coming through. If it was ... he had a plan.

Sokar decided to go to the gate. The slaves made a path through them that Sokar could walk. As he got nearer the open gate, a large, grey machine came through. Sokar stood and started at it, but the Daniel inside felt like screaming for joy. Now he had a chance to get a message to General Hammond, but he would have to concentrate very hard.

"It's working sir," said the lieutenant as a very static picture came on the screen in front of them. As General Hammond stared at the picture before him, he could see fire spurting out of the ground, one to the right, left, middle, and ... wait a minute. As the flame in the middle of the screen went back into the ground, a figure stood behind it staring at the M.A.L.P. As Hammond looked closer, he couldn't believe whom it was he was staring at. He leaned towards the mike and asked:

"Dr Jackson?"

Sokar walked forward and looked towards the camera sitting calmly on top of the M.A.L.P. After staring at it for a while, he realised what it was.

"I know who you are." Said Sokar.

General Hammond looked shocked. He was looking at Daniel, but it wasn't Daniel he was talking to. This made him worry.

Suddenly, Dr Frasier walked in and looked down at the picture.

"Any news yet?" she asked. She gasped and realised who it was she was looking at. "It can't be!" she shuddered.

"Who are you?" asked Hammond.

"I am Sokar, the most powerful GOA'ULD." Sokar stopped mentally, and looked around. Cur'at was looking at him strangely. Why had he stressed the word 'Goa'uld'?

He ignored it and carried on talking.

"You are the ruler of the Tau'ri correct? Your pathetic little group will never be able to defeat ME." He did it again. He had stressed words he didn't mean too.

Dr Frasier and General Hammond looked at each other strangely, also wondering what Sokar was doing.

"These weak minded Tau'ri are easy to control, the host I took and my wife's host, the one you call SAMANTHA."

Again, he stressed a word. But this time, he didn't even mean to say her name, for that wasn't important.

Cur'at approached Sokar:

"Are you alright my Lord? Perhaps the host is still trying to fight back."

Sokar, enraged at his intrusion of thought by Cur'at and by Daniel, hit Cur'at that sent him flying back into the crowd of slaves.

"There is no point in trying to save your people, there is no point in SENDING more, for they will only be taken by me. You will not HELP yourselves, only me!!!!!" He knew he was stressing words again, and this time he really was enraged. Grinding his teeth and growling, he spun on his heel and walking back up the mound to where Relya was patiently waiting; with Jack and Teal'c being held by the six Jaafa.

He stood next to Relya and opened his hand at the M.A.L.P. The blue beam came from it and hit the camera, leaving General Hammond and Dr Frasier plunged into static.

General Hammond and Dr Frasier stood there staring at the static screen. Suddenly, something clicked in Janet,

"Sir, can we run that tape back again."

Hammond nodded at the lieutenant and they watched the tape replayed. As they watched, Janet was writing something on a piece of paper. When it came to the end, she turned to General Hammond.

"Sir, I think that was a message from Daniel."

"What do you mean?" asked a confused Hammond.

"Look, if you listen to the words Sokar was stressing, I think it was Daniel trying to say something."

Dr Frasier passed Hammond the piece of paper she was writing on a pointed to the words.

"If you put them together, they just about make up short hand. See here, the first word he stressed was 'Goa'uld', then after that, the word 'me', and 'Samantha'. He is saying that a Goa'uld has possessed Sam and himself.

Then after that, the words 'Send', and 'help'. See, it fits together. He's telling us to send help."

"You never cease to amaze me doctor."

Janet smiled, and then got serious.

"So what are we going to do?"

"What he says. We're gonna send help."

Back on the planet, Daniel did a sigh of relief, mentally any way. He just hoped his little 'stressed word' message would get through to someone at the SGC.

Sokar was now flaming with fury, and had taken his anger out on some unfortunate slaves that happen to be nearest the mound.

And just as things couldn't get any worse for him, as he was about to push the button on the back of his hand to send the transportation rings up, he saw one off the Jaafa behind him flung over his shoulder, as Teal'c and Jack had gotten free.

Sokar had had enough.

"Get rid of them NOW!!" shouted Sokar to Cur'at.

Sokar pushed the button on the back of his hand and the mould rumbled again, waiting the arrival of the rings.

Jack looked towards Sokar as he punched a Jaafa right in the stomach.

"Oh no you don't."

Jack dropped the Jaafa and jumped towards Sokar and Relya, pushing them out of the way of the rings. As they all flew to the ground, Jack grabbed a Zat gun that had flown out of the hand of a nearby Jaafa and shot it once towards Sokar and Relya. He watched as both of his friends went ridged with pain, then collapsed in a heap.

Suddenly, he saw the heads of two Goa'uld's appear from the back of their necks. Sokar knew he was defeated, and had to change hosts.

Jack was nearer Sam, so he decided to step on the Goa'uld coming out of her neck and kill it. As he turned to do the same thing to Sokar, he could see it slithering away among the confusion of screaming slaves and Staff weapons shooting in various directions, trying to clam to commotion. He tried to run after it, but instead got it in the back by a Jaafa. Jack fell to the ground, but instantly spun around and kicked the Jaafa in the stomach.

He signalled to Teal'c to go and dial out. Sokar may have taken their weapons away, but he didn't know what the G.D.O was, so Teal'c still had his.

Teal'c through his latest slave over his shoulder and ran towards the StarGate. Jack picked up the unconscious Sam and went to get Daniel, but found he had disappeared. As he looked around, he saw Cur'at on top of the mound carrying Daniel. He pushed the button on his hand and the rings came up, and Cur'at and Daniel disappeared.

Jack hesitated for a minute, thinking if he should go after him, then decided not to. They can always come back for Daniel; right now he had to get Sam out.

He ran towards the now open StarGate, which Teal'c was defending with a Staff weapon. Teal'c pushed them through, and then he went in.

They both stumbled out the other side, and Jack screamed to close the Iris. The Iris closed and Dr Frasier came running in, followed by General Hammond.

"No time to explain Sir. The Goa'uld is out of Daniel and Carter, but they still have Daniel. I don't know how Carter's doing though."

He ran out of the door followed by Dr Frasier, heading to the infirmary. He shouted over his shoulder,

"Let's get a search and rescue going Sir!"

He left a bewildered General Hammond in the Gate room staring after them.

Daniel jolted up and took a deep breath. He awakened in a sarcophagus.

'A sarcophagus?' thought Daniel 'But didn't Sokar say that he didn't have ... '

He stopped, his head hurt and he couldn't be bothered to figure out why there was a sarcophagus there right now. He slowly got out, and realised that it was him that was actually getting out. Sokar was gone, he was back in control.

He looked around for the first time and found that four Jaafa was watching him.

The Jaafa approached him. Daniel waited until they were 2 foot in front of him, then bolted around them and headed for the door.

He wasn't fast enough; one of the Jaafa stuck his Staff weapon out the side, hitting Daniel straight in the stomach.

The other three surrounded him a held him tight. They bound his hands together then grabbed him by the legs, pulling him along on his back.

They pulled him out of the room down a long, dark corridor. He struggled to get back on his feet, shouting at the Jaafa. After a while, the Jaafa had had enough, and one of then hit Daniel hard on the head with the but of his Staff Weapon, causing him to fall unconscious.

"How is she?" asked General Hammond, as he came in to find Jack, Dr Frasier, Teal'c and Jacob Carter around the briefing table.

"She's fine now, and she's very anxious to go and find Daniel," said Dr Frasier.

"Yep, thanks to you," said Jack

"Anything for my little girl", said Jacob.

"Well, if the Tok'ra hadn't of found that sarcophagus then ... " Jack trailed off as Sam walked in.

"Sam you should still be resting!" exclaimed Dr Frasier.

Sam smiled, "I'm fine Janet."

She went around the table and hugged her dad, then went to sit down in her usual place.

"Glad your okay Major." Said Hammond.

Sam nodded her head, then got down to business.

"So, when are we gonna get Daniel."

General Hammond took the hint and started to explain his plan.

"SG 2 to 4 and what's left of SG.1 will be going on the search and rescue mission this afternoon at 16.00 hours."

"But sir that's still four hours away!" shouted Sam. " I can be ready in 10 minutes sir, why can't we go now?!" Sam was getting angry with Hammonds timing for this mission.

"Major, calm down. We can't go now because we don't know completely what were up against which your dad here can help us with. Also now that you are better we can get the information that you know. We also have to make sure that the men in SG 2 to 4 do actually want to go. I'm not ordering them if they don't want to."

"Why not!"

"Major." Hammond was now getting a little angry. "This is a search and rescue. If people don't want to go, they don't have too."

Sam quietened down and looked towards Jack.

"Alright, lets sort this out."

Daniel suddenly had a strange feeling of moving. Opening one eye slowly, he could see he was being dragged by his feet along a corridor by 2 Jaafa. Wide-awake now, he could see the walls were elaborately decorated with hieroglyphics. He could hear screaming in the background and swallowed hard. Where were they taking him? Just as he was going to open his month to ask, the Jaafa lifted his feet up and chained them to the ceiling.

'Great', thought Daniel, 'Now I'm dangling upside down, I have no idea where I am, and more importantly, I don't know if SG.1 got back home alright.'

He could feel the blood going to his head and he closed his eyes. He could hear the clunk of the Jaafa walking away and he slowly opened his eyes again.

Then he realised he wasn't the only one hanging there. Next to him there was another man, slightly older than Daniel and more muscular, who was covered in filth and muck, blood on his chest. He wasn't dead; Daniel could see his chest heaving. He tried to nudge the man, but there was no response. He tried again, still nothing. The man had fainted through all the blood going to his head.

'This is not good', thought Daniel, 'I wonder how long he's been here?'

As if to answer his question, Daniel looked past the man next to him to see another, and another, and another. Daniel's eyes grew wide as he looked down the corridor to an endless line of hundreds of people, young and old, men and women, just hanging there upside down, like a piece of meat hanging in a butchers shop.

Very slightly, he could hear chains rattling at the other end. Without his glasses he couldn't see that far down, but he could just make out that someone was being let down from the chains and being dragged along the floor by what seemed like two blurry Jaafa. As he lost sight of them, an ear-piercing scream echoed down the corridor making Daniel jump slightly.

'Whatever they're doing to that person', thought Daniel, 'I'm on the end of that list.'

Back at the SGC, General Hammond and SG.1 were waiting in the Gate Room.

"If they wanted to come, I told them to be here at this time." Said General Hammond.

Suddenly, the door opened, and a crowd of soldiers came in. Sam smiled at them. One of them came up to General Hammond.

"Sir! SG 2 to 4 present sir!" General Hammond nodded.

"Are you sure they all want to go."

"Sir! Dr Jackson is one of the smartest guys I know. If it weren't for him none of us would even be here fighting for our planet. It would be an honour."

Hammond smiled and looked up to the control room. The lieutenant started up the StarGate.

SG 1 to 4 stood and watched as the StarGate sprung to life, leaving the ripple of blue, waiting patiently for its passengers.

"Good Luck everyone!"

He nodded at Jack as he stepped down from the ramp, leaving room for the teams to move out.

"Alright people, lets go save that smart guy."

He turned on his heal and walked through the StarGate, flowed by the others.

"Bring him back alive and well." Hammond whispered to himself, as the last soldier stepped through the wall of water, travelling to the other side of the known universe.

Hours had passed; more people had been chained up next to Daniel. Daniel was nearly unconscious; his eyes had rolled to the back of his head as he just hung there. He could still make out certain noises. The only sounds that he could register now were the whimpers of others near by him, and the screams from further down the corridor, to which was getting dangerously close to. Smells were also getting stronger; smells of blood and rotting flesh.

Suddenly, he could feel something on his feet. Someone was untying the chains. But that could only mean ...

"Ouch".

Daniel fell head first to the floor, Jaafa pulling him upright at the same time. His head spinned as the blood drained out of it, and finally reached his toes. After he could open his eyes without wanted to throw up at the same time, he realised his predicament. He must have reached the end of the line. Literally.

He was lead into a small room, a very dark room, and the small of blood was even stronger here than it was outside. The two Jaafa stood behind Daniel, and Daniel just looked straight ahead at a man he had met before. Curat, Sokar's first Prime. In his hand, he held Sokar's favourite torture device; the device that reminded Daniel of a cattle prod. Daniel swallowed hard and now realised what all the screams were for.

Curat was smiling. He slowly got up from his seat and walked up to Daniel. He stood very close; so close that Daniel could smell his foul breath. Curat smiled again and turned to the Jaafa. "Take this prisoner to Lord Sokar", he turned back to Daniel and leaned in even closer, almost nose to nose, "I am sure Sokar will be pleased we have recaptured his former host."

Daniel didn't like the sound of that. He had wondered what had happen to Sokar when it came out of him. I guess it must have found one of the slaves to inhabit. He wondered what Sokar could possibly want with him now, he knows everything he knows.

His thoughts were interrupted as he was grabbed roughly by the arm and was led out of the room.

SG 1 to 4 were greeted out of the StarGate by a gush of flames. Bodies of slaves and dead Jaafa were around it, casualties of Sokar's earlier enraged mind.

Jack scouted the area, and seeing that there no body else around, relaxed and turned back to his group.

"Alright, SG 2, you stay here and guard the StarGate. If anything that looks remotely dangerous comes out of it or any where near it, shout them, got it?"

"Yes sir!" choursed SG 2.

"Alright, everyone else, your with me."

He turned and walked ahead, then stopped by one of the dead Jaafa. He bent down and picked something up, then carried on.

He turned around to see Teal'c bending down by one of the Jaafa. Teal'c took the button of the back of the Jaafa's hand and turned back to Jack.

"This will be useful." Said Teal'c.

Teal'c pressed the button and everyone turned to the mound as it started rumbling. The transportation rings sprouted up out the ground, and as no one was there, went back into the ground again.

"Well, I guess that's where they are." Said Jack.

Everyone walked up the mound and stood together.

"Alright, hit it!" said Jack.

Teal'c pressed the button and the rings came up again around them. A blue light came and went, and the mound was left silent again.

To be continued ...

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Little Cotton Fluff