Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Hell's Angels 2: The Choosing

by Little Cotton Fluff
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Hell's Angel's part two: The Choosing

Hell's Angel's part two: The Choosing

by Little Cotton Fluff

TITLE: Hell's Angel's part two: The Choosing
AUTHOR: Little Cotton Fluff
EMAIL: gemmaling@yahoo.co.uk
CATEGORY: Drama, S/D romance
SPOILERS: Forever in a day, and any episode that mentions Sokar
SEASON / SEQUEL: Season 3 onwards, Part 2 in a series
RATING: PG/PG 13
CONTENT WARNINGS: male/female relationship, Goa'uld penatration, screaming, the usual.
SUMMARY: Sokar chooses his new hosts, who will they be?
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: StarGate SG.1 belongs to MGM, Gekko, and anyone else who has their lucky hands on them. I am not making any money out this and I will return SG.1 piece, well ... maybe ...
AUTHOR'S NOTES: This isn't the ending yet, but I have a lot of coursework to do at school and I won't have time to write any more for a while, but keep an eye out for the rest of the story.

Suddenly, as if in slow motion, Jack dropped the girl and ran towards Daniel. The two men behind Cur'at drew their weapons. The event horizon flew in from the sides of the StarGate and joined in the middle. It darted forward, just missing Jack's feet as he jumped towards Daniel, pushing him out the way. All five men went flying backwards crashing into the wall and each other. Sam and Teal'c jumped backwards from the event horizon and were hit behind their legs with staff weapons, forcing them to kneel. The three men by Jack and Daniel dragged them over to Sam and Teal'c, also hitting them behind their knees. Cur'at took the weapons from SG.1 and stood in front of them.

All weapons were on SG.1 ... everything went quiet as they watched who would come out from the StarGate.

Four Jaafa walked through the StarGate and two stood each side in a line. Then, a few seconds later, two more Jaafa and Sokar walked through, followed by two more Jaafa.

The StarGate shut down.

Cur'at walked towards Sokar and knelt on one knee bowing his head. Sokar looked at Cur'at who got up and walked to the side, to reveal SG.1 kneeling there. One of the Jaafa passed a Staff Weapon to Car'ut who stood by Sokar. Sokar walked up to SG.1.

Sam was on the left, followed by Teal'c, Jack then Daniel on her right. Sokar walked up to Sam and lifted her chin up. Cur'at walked up beside Sokar and said,

"This is the woman who had already been penetrated by the Tok'ra Goa'uld Jolinar Of Mulkshur."

Sokar moved her head from side to side and smiled,

"You were correct Cur'at, this one will be my queen."

"Oh I don't think so." Said Jack.

Bad mistake.

Cur'at walked behind Sokar and hit Jack on the head with the end of his staff weapon.

Jack collapsed to the ground and said to himself,

"That was cleaver."

He got back up and watched as Sokar now moved over to Teal'c.

"The traitor to Apophis, a good choice to betray. Maybe I will have a use for you."

Next Sokar turned to Jack. Cur'at again informed him about Jack,

"This one has had a Goa'uld inside him before, yet it died when experiencing cryogenic freezing, and was unable to take control."

Sokar grabbed Jack's hair and put his head to the side, exposing the Goa'uld entry mark.

"This one has spirit, yet if he survived the freezing, his mind may be too strong."

Jack looked up at Sokar and said,

"To tough for ya huh?" Another bad mistake.

Sokar's eyes glowed and he drew his hand up. A force of energy from his ribbon device hit Jack, sending him flying into the people behind him, who immediately held him down. He was still conscious, but was also in a lot of pain.

Lastly Sokar turned to Daniel, who had his head bowed. Sokar looked at him, and then looked across at Cur'at. Cur'at came up behind Daniel had put his hand on Daniel's head, pulling him back with a handful of hair. Daniel squinted at the pain, then looked up at Sokar. Sokar noticed the red mark of where the knife was pressed against Daniel's throat, he smiled at him,

"Daniel. The husband of Amonet's former host. You are the only one here that has not had a Goa'uld." He leaned forward very close to Daniel, "Maybe it is time you did."

Cur'at let go of Daniel's hair. Daniel looked across at Sam and Teal'c. Sam caught Daniel's eye and they looked at each other. Suddenly, Jack was thrown back to where he was kneeling, still in pain, but trying to kneel upright. Even with Jack and Teal'c between them, Daniel and Sam didn't take their eyes of each other. Sokar turned around and walked up to his Jaafa. He turned back around to SG.1 and said,

"I have chosen my new host. When we get back to my new planet, you will find out which one of you it will be, then, that host will be implanted with myself, and the woman will have a Goa'uld planted inside her to be my queen."

People behind SG.1 grabbed them and hauled them up to standing.

"Just one question." Said Jack, "Is everyone here a Goa'uld, or Jaafa, something like that?"

Cur'at answered Jack's question,

"No, these are human slaves, I am the only Jaafa. The loyal first prime to your God Sokar."

"Yep, good old Satin, here to ruin everybody's day." Said Jack, sarcastically.

Cur'at hit Jack around the head again with the end of his staff weapon.

'Mental Note' thought Jack, 'Don't be sarcastic in front of the devil.'

Sokar started to dial in his planets address on the DHD. The StarGate activated and the shimmering blue surface awaited its travellers. Four Jaafa went through first, followed by some slaves. Next went Sokar with three other Jaafa. Next were SG.1 and the other three Jaafa, followed by the rest of the slaves.

"How long are they over due?" asked Hammond as he walked into the Control Room.

"Twenty Three hours sir," replied the sergeant at the control desk.

Hammond sighed and looked down at the StarGate. As he looked he mumbled to himself,

"Why is it always SG.1?"

"Excuse me sir?" asked the sergeant.

Hammonds smiled at him,

"Lets send a probe through, see what trouble they've gotten their selves into this time."

"Yes sir, we'll have it ready in two hours."

Hammond mental acknowledged the sergeant and walked back up to is office.

Everyone was thrown out of the StarGate to be greeted by spurts of fire. SG.1 stood up together and recognised immediately where they were ... hell. Sokar said something in Egyptian and all the slaves departed and started running in different directions away from them all. Now all that was left was Sokar, Cur'at, ten Jaafa and SG.1. Daniel noticed the dead body of Faria on his right. Sokar noticed Daniel and smiled,

"She did well bringing you here, but I could not risk her betraying me."

Daniel glared at Sokar,

"Was she a Goa'uld?"

"No. A slave, therefore disposable."

Two Jaafa stood one each side of Sokar, then four behind. The four remaining Jaafa pushed SG.1 behind the other Jaafa and stood behind them. Cur'at stood out in front.

They walked for what seemed like hours through the minefield of fire.

Daniel was on the left, followed by Teal'c, Sam and Jack on his right.

'So much for the paradise world', thought Daniel.

"I don't understand sir," started Sam, "How could Cur'at have been a Jaafa, I would have sensed his Goa'uld."

"Maybe there was something in the drink." Replied Jack,

"Yeah maybe."

"Well they were all pretty good actors" Daniel suddenly said, "I didn't know."

Sam turned to Daniel who was looking at the floor as he walked.

"I wonder who it's gonna be." Said Daniel quietly.

Everyone went quiet after he said that. Although they didn't admit it, they were all wondering who it would be.

"It will not be me," started Teal'c, "I am a Jaafa, I will most likely become one of the higher slaves."

"So it's just us then Danny," said Jack

"Well either way, one of you are gonna end up with me." Said Sam

"Why do I get the feeling it's gonna be me?" thought Daniel,

"He's right about one thing," he said out loud, "I am the only one not to have had a Goa'uld."

Again, everyone went quiet. Jack looked at Sam,

"Hey, don't worry, whoever doesn't get chosen, are gonna get you and whoever else out, ok? Daniel?"

Daniel looked across at Jack and nodded, as did Sam.

Suddenly, everyone stopped walking. All the Jaafa surrounded SG.1 and Sokar, and the transportation rings came up over them from the ground. The rings came down in a large room brightly lit with the Goa'uld decorations and writings on the wall. At one end in the middle was some sort of throne, presumably Sokar's. Around the walls were fire torches.

As they arrived, Sokar went to his throne and sat down. Five Jaafa stayed close to him, the other five went behind SG.1, who hit them behind their knees forcing them to kneel again. On the left was Teal'c, followed by Daniel, Jack and Sam on his right.

Cur'at stood in front of SG.1. He turned to Sokar who slowly nodded at him. Cur'at grabbed Sam by the hair and dragged her over to one side of the room. The Jaafa standing behind her before came over and stood behind her again. Then Cur'at grabbed Teal'c and took him over to the other side, although this time he didn't take him over there alone, he got two Jaafa escorts as well. Now it was only Jack and Daniel in the middle, facing Sokar. They didn't turn their heads, but both of them moved their eyes to try and see each other ... who was it going to be?

Sokar got up out of his chair and walked towards Jack and Daniel. Sam was looking at Daniel the whole time. If she was going to be with one of them, she wanted Daniel, yet at the same time, she didn't want him to have a Goa'uld.

"Come on then you old Devil, give us the good news." Said Jack

"Yes, good news it will be ... for you." Sokar replied.

"OK, what's that supposed to mean?" asked Jack

"It means that you will be joining your friend the traitor with the slaves."

As soon as he said that, SG.1 knew whom he had chosen. Although he already knew the answer, Daniel asked,

"And that means?"

Sokar turned to Daniel and smiled,

"That means, that you will become my new host."

Daniel took a deep breath; loud enough for everyone to hear,

"Oh." Was all Daniel said.

The Jaafa left took Jack to Teal'c's side and Daniel to Sam's side. When Daniel came by Sam, he looked at her through the corner of his eye, then back to Sokar. Sokar had walked up to Jack and Teal'c,

"But, before you go down to work, you must see the Goa'uld penetrate your friends."

By now Jack had run out of sarcastic comments. SG.1 weren't going to get out of this one so easily. They were in serious trouble. Sokar turned around and walked up to a table by his throne. Meanwhile, Cur'at had disappeared through a door, and had come back with a transparent bowl ... with a mature Goa'uld inside. This Goa'uld was Sam's. Sam knew it, and swallowed hard, she knew what this felt like; she had been through it before and didn't want to feel it again.

Jack saw it and faced away,

"Oh God"

Cur'at took the bowl up to Sokar and placed it on the table. Then he went up to Sam, grabbed her, keeping her arms behind her back, and took her over to Sokar. Daniel wanted to go over there but was being kept back by a Jaafa. Although Sam didn't look scared, inside she was screaming. Cur'at turned her around so her back was to the table and Sokar. He nodded to the Jaafa by Daniel, and the Jaafa produced a Zat Gun and pointed it to Daniel's head.

"Move and he dies." Said Cur'at to Sam

Sam stood still and swallowed hard again. Sokar placed his hand in the bowl and took out the Goa'uld. Daniel looked at Sam who looked back at him. Cur'at moved Sam's head to one side showing the side of her neck. Sokar held the Goa'uld up to her neck and a high-pitched squeal came out of its mouth. Sam closed her eyes waiting for the pain.

Daniel was still looking at her. He was right, he did love her, and he wasn't going to stick around to watch another loved one become a Goa'uld. But, if they ever did get out of this, how would he tell her? He struggled out of the Jaafa's hands and ran towards Sam.

That was a great idea.

The Jaafa that was holding him aimed his Zat Gun and fired. It hit Daniel directly in the back, then the pain spread throughout his body like a wave of electricity. He closed his eyes, clenched his teeth and collapsed to the ground right in front of Sam. His breathing was deep and quick.

"Daniel!" shouted Sam.

She bent down to help him, but Cur'at grabbed Sam by the hair and pulled her back up.

He growled and grabbed Daniel, still in pain, and pulling him up to his knees.

"Do that again and you will die. We will use the other one for the new host."

"Good idea." Said Jack, "Use me."

For once he wasn't being sarcastic. He really didn't want to lose Daniel. Although either way he will lose him, it's more of a chance to get him back if he is still alive.

'Be a bit difficult if he's dead.' Thought Jack

Sokar's eyes glowed at Jack, who decided to shut up after that. The Jaafa behind Daniel held him there. Daniel was now kneeling in front of Sam. He looked up at her, his soft loving blue eyes looking straight into hers. Sam now knew for sure that she loved him, although a little late now. If they ever get out of this how is she going to tell him?

Sokar took the Goa'uld and Cur'at jerked Sam's head forward revealing the back of her neck again. Sokar held the Goa'uld up again and placed it on her shoulder. Daniel struggled to get free but the Jaafa held tight. Sam's screaming inside gradually came to surface. She could hear the squeals of the Goa'uld on her shoulder, and could feel its slimy, wet skin on her bare neck. She looked down at Daniel and a tear rolled down her cheek. Suddenly, she felt a horrible stabbing pain in the back of her neck. Her throat was getting hot as she felt something slide down it. She could see as Daniel turned his head away and closed his eyes. She looked up, but it wasn't her control her head.

Then she realised ...

"Relya, my love." Said Sokar.

Relya, or Sam, smiled, but it wasn't a nice smile, an evil smile. Sam's eyes were now outlines with Kohl, no statement, nothing.

"The host in front of you." Sokar continued, "Does he please you?"

She looked down to Daniel, who was looking at the floor, not wanting to see the cold face of the woman he now loved. She put a finger under his chin and gently lifted it up.

She knelt down to his level and ran her fingers through his hair. The Sam inside had wanted to that in a long time, although not quite under these circumstances. Daniel looked directly into her eyes and tear rolled down his cheek. He hated seeing her like this; he hated seeing Sha'rui like this when she was alive.

"This host will do very nicely."

Then he snapped back into reality.

It's him next!

She got back up and stood next to Sokar. Cur'at came and lifted Daniel up so he was facing away from Sokar. He looked at Jack and Teal'c, or at least Teal'c, Jack was looking at the floor. He started thinking about what it would be like, being a Goa'uld. Then he gave himself a mental wince,

'This is no time to be fascinated Daniel.' He thought.

Sokar moved up behind Daniel. Cur'at grabbed Daniel's hair and pulled it forward, revealing his bare neck. Sokar lifted his own head back and opened his mouth. Jack and Teal'c looked on.

"What's he doing?" whispered Jack

"He is creating an opening for his Goa'uld to emerge." Replied Teal'c

"Oh"

Daniel held his breath and closed his eyes. The squeal from the Goa'uld could be heard from inside Sokar's mouth. Then, its head could be seen emerging, then the rest of it.

Sokar leaned forward and the Goa'uld slithered onto Daniel's shoulder. Daniel swallowed hard and looked across at Jack, who was now watching. Jack could see Daniel wanted some comfort, so Jack mouthed the words

'We'll get you back.'

As Sokar's host fell to the floor, he was still alive. He grabbed Daniel's legs, which made him jump. Daniel turned his head around to look at the host. It said something to him in a different language before collapsing on the floor, dead. For a moment Daniel just looked at the host, then arched his back in pain. He tried to swallow, but something was in the way. He collapsed to his knees, hands at the back of he's neck trying to get it out.

Then the pain went to his chest. He closed his eyes and wished he were back on Abydos.

Suddenly, the pain went, but he knew when he opened his eyes, it wouldn't be him controlling them.

As he did open his eyes ... they glowed.

Jack looked at his friends, as did Teal'c. There was nothing they could now. Daniel now had Sokar's Goa'uld inside him; Sam had another one, Relya.

All the Jaafa that were around Sokar bowed. Sokar aka Daniel, walked over to Relya aka Sam, and gave her a short but passionate kiss.

The Daniel and Sam inside couldn't believe what was happening. They were both petrified, but somehow when they kissed, something inside them connect to each other, and although the host is not in control, the kiss became deeper, as the humans inside closed their eyes, not wanting to stop.

When Sokar broke away, he turned to Jack and Teal'c who were still surprised to see them kiss, even through they knew it was the Goa'uld inside ... or was it?

"Place them in a cell ... until I decide to kill them."

"Whoa!" exclaimed Jack, "Kill? You didn't say anything about killing!"

Sokar smiled and walked over to Jack.

"Do you really think I would keep you here so you can just escape like you did last time?"

Jack didn't say anything, but looked directly into Sokar's now blue eyes. Daniel was in there somewhere; Jack was going to get him back.

Sokar walked back to Relya and five Jaafa came up behind Jack and Teal'c and pushed them forward with end ends of their staff weapons. Jack took one more look at Daniel and turned around with Teal'c, walking out the door.

"Well, this isn't the best holiday home ever." Stated Jack.

Jack and Teal'c had been taken to a large room, a torture room, filled with other prisoners, some of which had obviously been there a long time. It had filth and dirt everywhere. There were people screaming in the background, blood on the floor, crying etc.

Teal'c was tied up with chains that were tied to the wall, at a very short length. Jack was tied with chains as well, however he was hanging from the ceiling ... upside down.

"You know, if someone wouldn't mind getting me down from here before my head explodes, I would be most grateful."

Jack was answered by a scream coming from the darkness.

"I'll take that as a no then."

Sokar and Relya were walking down one of the dark corridors connecting all the torture rooms. Stopping at various rooms, they would look through the bars used for the doors and point at certain prisoners telling the Jaafa to kill them.

The prisoners that were pointed at were glad to die. As soon as the Jaafa released them from their chains, they would get on their knees and thank their god that they believed in.

As they continued down, prisoners would be shouting out, "Spare us", "Help!" and other various sayings. The stench was unbearable.

When they came to Jack and Teal'c's cell, Sokar and Relya went inside.

The prisoners were reaching out towards Sokar yelling to let them go. Sokar ignored them and walked up to Teal'c.

"Untie him." Sokar ordered in his harsh Goa'uld voice.

The Jaafa followed his orders and untied Teal'c, forcing him to stand up.

Next Sokar walked up to Jack.

"Look, as much a I love being hung upside down inside a cell in hell ... WOULD YOU MIND LETTING ME DOWN NOW?"

Sokar's eyes glow and a Jaafa came up to Jack and hit him hard in the back with his staff.

Jack groaned and the Jaafa untied him. He dropped to the floor in a heap, landing straight in his head. The Jaafa grabbed Jack and pulled him up.

"Thank you" Jack whispered to himself, but load enough for everyone to hear.

"You will now come with us." Stated Sokar.

"Where we going?" asked Jack

"You will be killed in front of the slaves to prove that the Tar'ui are weak, and that the Goa'uld are their only Gods."

Jack looked across at Teal'c who looked back at him.

"This is not a good day" whispered Jack.

Back at the SGC, the Gate Room was busy. People in white coats fussing around the MALP waiting patiently on the ramp to be sent away. Hammond was in the Control Room, pacing.

He had lost count on how many times SG.1 had gotten themselves into trouble.

'Why is it always SG.1?' he thought to himself again. "Other SG teams managed to keep out of trouble, well, most of the time anyway." SG.1 had been killed several times, caught several diseases several times, get locked up in cells on different planets and space crafts several times, escape blowing up planets by the skin of their teeth several times, cost the SGC billions in rescuing them as they destroy equipment several times, and yet for some reason, Hammond had always favoured SG.1, and SG.1, no matter what they destroyed along the way, always made friends with ... well ... everyone, except the Goa'uld of course.

"Malp is ready for launch sir," said the sergeant.

Hammond looked down at the StarGate where several Lieutenants were looking his way. He nodded at them and one of then pushed a button on the Malp. The Malp made a strange whirring noise and slowly rumbled up the ramp.

"Lets see if this gives us any answers." Hammond said to himself.

The Malp entered the StarGate making the event horizon ripple around the edges.

Off it went on its five-second journey to the other side of the known universe.

To be continued ...

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Little Cotton Fluff