Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Hell's Angels 1

by Little Cotton Fluff
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Hell's Angel's

Hell's Angel's

by Little Cotton Fluff

TITLE: Hell's Angel's
AUTHOR: Little Cotton Fluff
EMAIL: gemmaling@yahoo.co.uk
CATEGORY: Drama, romance S/D
SPOILERS: Forever In A Day, and any other episode that has mentioned Sokhar
SEASON / SEQUEL: Season 3 onwards; part 1 of a series
RATING: PG /PG13
CONTENT WARNINGS: male/female relationship
SUMMARY: SG.1 visit a planet that seems to good to be true, but when they are tricked to go through the StarGate, they meet someone they would rather forget...
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: StarGate SG.1 belongs to Gekko, MGM and anything else that have their lucky hands on them. This Fanfic is written solely for entertainment purposes only. I am only borrowing them for a while, don't worry, I'll return them in good shape...well, maybe...

As the sun fell behind the trees and hills, Daniel Jackson sat on the steps leading down from the great temple. He watched a flock of birds fly through the rays of the evening sun, flying off into the distance.

The faint sounds of laughter and music could be heard within the walls of the temple, but Daniel had chosen not to join the party.

This planet seemed to good to be true. He had been there four days now and nobody ever seemed to be angry or upset about anything, they all seemed to be warm and happy people,

Suddenly, the doors of the temple opened, just a crack, Daniel didn't turn around. A young woman stepped out and closed the door behind her. She was a beautiful woman, fair skin yet thick, black hair, which floated down by her side and shone in the evening sun. She wore a pure white skirt, which went down to her ankles, and a light blue belt across the top. A lightly coloured blue silk shawl was draped over her front and tied up at the back, barely enough to cover her front. She slowly walked down to Daniel and sat next to him. The light breeze flew through her hair, making it fly behind her, falling back over her shoulders.

She looked at Daniel; she had blue eyes just like his.

Daniel turned to face her.

"Why don't you come back inside Daniel?" came the soft voice from the young woman; "Your friends are having a good time."

Daniel smiled at the thought; "What are they doing?"

The young woman frowned in thinking,

"Well, one of them doesn't seem to be doing much at all, he just seems to stand there." Daniel knew who that was, "The woman, what was her name...Sam? Yes, she seems to have made many friends, the other one...well...he does not seem to stop drinking, he is becoming very...what's the word...loud."

Daniel couldn't help but let out a little chuckle at that. He knew Jack liked to be at his best at all times, but when it came to alcohol, he knew he liked to make an exception.

"Please come back inside."

Daniel looked again into her eyes, smiled and nodded. They walked up the steps together and went back into the temple.

Back inside the temple, everyone was having a good time. There was a long table down the middle of hall, with all sorts of arrangements of food and drink, the drink that Jack was paying special attention to.

All ages of people, men, woman and children, all wore elaborately coloured clothing and were all talking and dancing to the music.

Sam was standing in the middle of a group of people who were all talking at once. She had a plate with some kind of food on it, and was laughing away with the other guests.

Teal'c slowly walked around the hall, staff weapon at hand as usual, watching the party, and especially Jack O'Neill. Jack was practically glued to the drinks table.

Teal'c had occasionally raised an eyebrow at the ridiculous behaviour of the colonel. A group of ladies had come up to Teal'c and passed him a cup of the drink Jack was so fond of. Teal'c drank the whole thing in one breath, passed the cup back to the ladies, and continued to walk around, surveying the un-known territory, leaving the ladies to stare as he walked away.

Jack would stand there and drink three or four glasses of this strange, purple drink that he had obviously taken a shine to, before going over to a group of ladies and start flirting with them.

They didn't seem to mind, they just laughed at him.

Daniel and Faria entered the great hall. Faria saw Jack and pointed him out to Daniel.

A huge smile crossed Daniel's face seeing the colonel barley able to stand up and staggering around the hall smiling his head off trying not to fall over.

Daniel could see that Faria was worried, 'Enough fun for tonight I feel' thought Daniel.

Daniel walked over to Teal'c, but got stopped by the same group of ladies Teal'c was. They passed the drink to Daniel, but Daniel kindly smiled and shook his head.

He rarely had alcohol, and he wasn't going to start on a different planet.

He walked up to Teal'c, also pointing out Jack. Daniel could sense he's going to need some help getting Jack out of here in this state. Daniel, followed by Teal'c, walked up to an unsteady Jack, who was standing with his arms around two ladies shoulders, with a drink in one hand.

With a huge smile, Daniel says, "Sorry to be the gate crasher here Jack, no pun intended, but I think you've had enough."

Jack turns around to face Daniel, using the ladies shoulders more of a support than anything else. Eyes wide, Jack raises both eyebrows and nearly falls over.

He falls to the table had quickly puts his hands out on the table to support him.

He staggered back up to face Daniel, who was still smiling.

"Since when...did you...become the commanding officer...of SG.1?" stuttered Jack.

Sam has now noticed what was going on and comes over. She smiles at Jack and looks at Daniel. Daniel and Teal'c walk over to Jack and hold him by the arms, nearly dragging him to the door, all the way protests from Jack, saying he is not drunk, and how he is ordering to take him back.

He was in no state to argue.

General Hammond had given them three days here, as the planet had a rich source of Naquada. But the people had come to like SG.1, a lot, and had asked them to stay for a while. After contacting the SGC saying it might be an advantage to get more Naquada and create peaceful relations with the planets inhabitants, Hammond had let them stay for seven days at the most.

All SG.1 had to do was trade with the people for some of the Naquada and come back...unharmed.

'SG.1 come home unharmed?' thought General Hammond, 'That would be the day.'

SG.1 had been given their own private place to sleep. It was bigger than a hut, but smaller than a house.

It had one, large room and it was elaborately decorated with colourful paintings.

The floor was covered in various pieces of soft cloth and pillows for each SG.1 member.

As soon as they had got back, Daniel and Teal'c dumped Jack on the nearest pile of cloth who immediately fell asleep and didn't move for the rest of the night, apart from the sometimes heavy snoring that comes from when being drunk.

Sam had sat down on the floor and started sorting out her military backpack; it had the usual stuff for her to do, Soil samples, temperature recordings, etc etc.

Teal'c stood guard by the door while Daniel sat down near Jack and started looking at some of these planets artefacts that Faria had been kind enough to let him study for a while.

Sam suddenly stopped what she was doing and looked at Daniel. She smiled at him, and Daniel noticed it.

"What?" he asked, a smile forming across his face.

Sam smiled back, "Nothing."

She looked down and carried on looking though her backpack, still smiling to herself. Daniel continued looking at her, she did look very beautiful. He hadn't really looked before. He always knew Sam was always very beautiful, but he had never felt so close to her before. He suddenly felt a feeling he hadn't felt for Sam before, and hadn't felt since he was with Sha'rui. It was only there for a second, but for that second he knew what he felt.

Could it be...could he be falling in love with Sam?

Outside was now dark; the two bright moons were shining through the window.

Teal'c was sitting in the corner by the door, crossed legged, asleep.

Light snoring could now be heard from Jack, who lay crumpled up in the cloth in the opposite corner by the door.

Daniel lay by the wall underneath the window, back against the wall, sound asleep. The moonlight from the two moons shone down on him, making his sandy hair shine up.

Sam lay on the opposite wall to Daniel, but she wasn't asleep, she was looking at Daniel again. These last couple of days she had felt incredible attracted to Daniel, she didn't know why, she just did. As she lay there, a light breeze came through the window above Daniel, softly ruffling his hair. She sighed deeply, and then gave a mental wince. 'What am I doing?' shouted a voice inside of her, 'Stop looking at him'

She turned over to face the wall and closed her eyes.

"Sam." At first, Sam didn't register that someone was calling her name, "Sam".

She opened her eyes, and realised it was Daniel's voice.

She turned over, and Daniel was lying there next to her resting on his elbow. As she turned to face him, they looked into each other's blue eyes, and Sam couldn't hold it in any longer. She reached over and put her arm around his neck and pressed her lips against his. She had never imagined Daniel's lips to be so soft, so inviting. Daniel didn't resist and put his arm underneath her t-shirt around her waist. She could feel the warm passion flow through Daniel's fingers as he pressed her body closer to his. She passed her fingers through his hair, down to his shoulders...

"Sam...Sam...Sam will you wake up!" shouted Daniel, who was shaking Sam's shoulder,

"Wher...errw...what?" mumbled Sam.

She turned around to face Daniel who was sitting by her smiling.

"I've been trying to wake you up for ages."

Morning had come and the locals were up and about.

The two moons had gone and now the sun shone through the window. Talking could be heard outside the door, then a huge splash. Suddenly, something inside Sam clicked, and she frantically started shouting,

"Whoa, whoa no no no! Look Daniel, about what happened last night, you know I didn't mean to do that, I wasn't thinking, I mean, I had had to much to drink, you know I would nev...er...do that without..."

She stopped shouting when she saw the look on Daniel's face, a look of 'what the hell are you talking about?'

Daniel, frowning in confusion, asked,

"Sam, are you ok? What are talking about, what happened last night?"

Sam backed up against the wall, looking for Jack and Teal'c,

"Where are they?"

"Who?" asked a confused Daniel.

Sam just looked at him then darted her eyes to where Jack was sleeping.

Daniel got the hint.

"Oh, um, Teal'c took Jack to the water fountain outside, lets just say Jack had a slight hangover."

He smiled back at Sam, who asked Daniel,

"What was the last thing that happened between..." quickly she re-phrases what she is trying to say, "...I mean, the last thing that happened last night."

Daniel, smiling, but frowning at the same time, answered her question,

"Err, we came back here after the party, um, Jack crashed out over there, Teal'c stood by the door, I was looking at those artefacts..." he pointed to the artefacts neatly resting against the wall, "...by Jack, you sat down over there and was looking though your backpack."

"What happened after that?" asked an ever patient Sam.

"We all fell asleep." Came the simple answer from Daniel, still frowning.

A long silence came after that before Daniel broke it, "Sam what's this all about?"

Sam paused, not wanting to tell Daniel, thank god it was a dream, but, somewhere deep inside her, she wished it hadn't. As she took a breath to tell him, Teal'c and a soaking wet Jack walked in.

"Well, your finally awake then." Said Jack.

"What happened to you?" asked Daniel.

Jack looked over at Teal'c, and then back to Daniel,

"Why don't you ask him?"

Jack sat down and Daniel turned to Teal'c, who simply replied,

"O'Neill was still not functioning probably, therefore I pushed him into the water fountain."

Daniel smiled and raised his eyebrows, "Really? So that's what that big slash was."

He looked over at Jack who shook his head, spraying everybody with water.

"Yeah. Now there seems to be some movement outside, Farie, or whatever her name was, says that they're preparing to go through the StarGate."

"Why?" asked Daniel.

Jack ignored Daniel and got up and gestured towards the door,

"Everybody out, I'm getting changed."

Daniel just looked at Jack, still waiting for a reply. Jack sighed and realised he wasn't moving,

"Look, just wander around for a while, meet me and Teal'c at the StarGate in 15 okay?"

Knowing that is all he was going to get out of his commanding officer, Daniel, followed by Teal'c and Sam, all piled outside the door.

Teal'c stayed by the door, while Sam and Daniel wandered off to the square.

The square was busy. Market stalls were out, people were shouting and laughing, and children ran around playing their games. At the end of the square was the cream coloured temple.

It was a huge building with, various turrets sticking out the top. It kind of looked like a medireview castle, but modernised.

Without thinking what he was doing, Daniel walked up to steps leading up to the temple and sat down. Sam had stopped walking and watched Daniel as he sat down.

She just could not stop looking at him; he really did look very hansom. Then she realised that Daniel had sat down at was looking at her looking at him.

Quickly, pretending she was just waiting for him to sit down, she walked up to him and sat down next to him.

"Why didn't you come to that party last night?" she asked.

Daniel paused, then answered,

"I was just..." he quickly smiled, but then it faded again, "...I was just thinking about Sha'rui."

Sam looked at Daniel who was looking at the floor.

"It's okay to miss her you know."

The tone in Sam's voice was so gentle and caring, it made Daniel look up. He looked into her eyes, and weakly smiled at her, but then he realised he couldn't stop looking into her eyes. They were so pretty, a soft blue that he felt he could just drown in. Then he felt a hand being placed on his.

'Oh God, she's touching me,' thought Daniel. 'Wait a minute, what am I doing, were friends, she's touched me more than this before, so why does this feel so different?'

"I know," replied Daniel, who managed to turn away and look at the step in front of him before he turned red, "It's just... Yes I do miss her, of course how couldn't I but... that wasn't what I was thinking about."

Sam could hear herself gulp, in that case, what was he thinking about.

"What I was thinking about" continued Daniel, " is that, maybe I should move on now, to someone else."

'What are you doing?!' shouted a voice inside Daniel, 'Just give enough clues why don't you.'

Suddenly, Sam's heart leaped into her throat. She had always kept a distance from Daniel personally because she knew he would never stop searching for Sha'rui, and when she died, Sam would always be there for him as a friend, she made sure he knew that. But now, Sha'rui wasn't there, and Daniel was gradually getting over his loss. Sam realised she really wanted this man; she wanted to be near him, to hold him, to kiss him, god she really needed him. She felt her hand hold Daniel's tighter. She could feel her breath caught in her throat as she waited for Daniel to continue.

"I mean, I can't hold on to the past forever. So I, I..."

Daniel could feel Sam's arm slowly work it's way over his shoulder, she moved closer to him. No it was Daniel's turn to gulp.

"So what Daniel?"

Her voice was so near; her lips were now so close, all he wanted to do, was lean over and kiss her, hold her close, get lost in her short blond hair...but instead, he quickly turned to face her, flashed her a quick smile and said;

"It's nothing, lets go and find Jack and Teal'c before we get told off."

They both smiled at each other and stood up.

'Coward' thought Daniel.

They walked together through the trees, both lost in thoughts of their own.

'I came so close to telling her,' thought Daniel 'But even if I did, what if she didn't feel the same about me?' Daniel sighed to himself, 'Well, you never were the smooth talker were you Danny?'

'I came so close to telling him', thought Sam, 'But even if I did, what if he didn't feel the same about me? I was so hoping he was going to say he wanted to move on to me, you have no idea how much I want you Daniel.'

They continued walking until they came to a small field. It had a Stonewall around it with the StarGate, and the DHD in the middle, and a whole load of wagons and people.

Sam and Daniel walked through the archway to see Jack and Teal'c.

"Where the hell have you two been?"

Daniel just looked at the floor so Sam answered,

"Sorry sir, we got tied up."

"Where are they off to then?" asked Daniel. Looking towards all the wagons and talking people.

"Well, we and they are off to some planet called Kaleina or something like that."

"What, we're going as well?" Asked Daniel.

"Yep, they wanted us to come, so I cleared it with Hammond."

Suddenly Faria came up to them,

"We will be going through shortly."

"Where exactly are we going?" asked Daniel

"You will soon see." Faria answered mysteriously.

Jack shrugged and walked to the side, followed by the rest of SG.1, while Faria dialled in the co-ordinates.

Sam peered over Faria's shoulder, then turned back to Jack,

"I don't recognise any of the symbols sir."

The StarGate burst into life, the blue un-stable vortex pushing it's way forward through the air, and retreating back again to a shimmering pool of standing water.

Faria stepped forward and urged to people to push the wagons through. Two wagons went up first, their owners a little cautious of the StarGate, but still went through it. Two more wagons and a group of people followed these. After everyone had gone through, it was only Faria and SG.1 left.

"Please, I assure you there is no danger."

She gestured towards the StarGate. SG.1 walked through...and the StarGate shut down.

Faria quickly dialled in a separate sequence of glyphs on the DHD and stepped through the StarGate.

As Faria came through the other side, a gush of fire shot up beside her on her left, followed by one in front, which quickly retreated back into the ground. When the two flames had settled down, you could see the rest of planet.

It was dark, very dark, no moon, just black ground with a grey haze in the sky over the mountains in the distance. Everywhere you looked you could see flames gushing up into the air from the ground and retreating back again, until another one arose.

She stood patiently in front of the StarGate, awaiting the arrival of the five dark figures approaching her though the flames. When they got closer, you could make out that four of them looked like Jaafa, the one in the middle had a black cloak on and a large hood over his head, covering his face. The group came and stood in front of Faria, who fell to her knees in front of the hooded one.

"Have you done what I asked?" said the hooded man, in a deep, croaky voice.

"Yes my lord." Replied Faria, "SG.1 have been sent to the planet you wished them to be at with my own people, to make sure they do not escape."

"Excellent." Crooned the hooded man, "You have done well."

He produced one of his bony fingers and placed it under Faria's chin, lifting her head gently up.

"But, to make sure you do not betray me...you must now die!"

The hooded man raised his palm to Faria's forehead, and the orange glow from his ribbon device penetrated her mind. She started shaking as the pain entered her mind. She couldn't breathe, a small red line of blood trickled down the side of her mouth, and she collapsed to the floor...dead.

The hooded man walked over to the DHD and started dialling in the same symbols that Faria did earlier on. As the StarGate opened, the hooded man placed his hands to the top of his black hood, and slowly drew it back, to reveal a bald, white, head, with scars on the top... Sokar.

Amongst up-turned wagons and scattered food, SG.1 got up off the floor to be surrounded by the people they had become to trust over the last few days, all pointing Zat guns at them.

Jack quickly drew his rifle and aimed it at the people, as did Sam, and Teal'c with his staff weapon.

But SG.1 were out numbered this time.

"Alright, what's going on?" shouted Jack.

A young man, about Daniel's age, stepped forward out of the crowd of people.

"My name is Cur'at, I am first prime to Sokar. He will be coming through the StarGate soon to decide which one of you will be chosen."

That word 'chosen' sent a shiver up and down SG.1's spines. The last time anyone had 'chosen' anything was back on Chulack when Skaara explained the Goa'uld were to 'choose' their hosts.

Although Jack already knew the answer, he still asked anyway,

"Chosen for what?"

"Sokar?" exploded Daniel, hoping what he heard was wrong, "He's dead!"

Cur'at smiled,

"On the contrary, Sokar had already escaped of his ship in a death Glider before the moon exploded taking the ship with it, he has made a new home, which does have, what you call, a StarGate."

SG.1 went quiet, Cur'at continued,

"He is to choose which one of you three will become his new host, to replace the old one. The woman will become his queen."

SG.1 looked around at each other, wondering what to do. Daniel, curious as ever, asked,

"New host? But I thought Goa'uld's only needed to change host when they don't have a sarcophagus."

"SILENCE SLAVE!"

One of the people behind SG.1 fired his Zat gun towards Daniel. As the energy hit Daniel, he arched his back in pain and collapsed on the floor shaking, biting his bottom lip hard, and trying not to cry out.

Jack aimed his rifle, but someone else knocked it out of his hands.

Sam went to help Daniel, but two staff weapons crossed in front of her, keeping her back. She hated seeing Daniel in pain, as he lay still on the floor, silently moaning.

Cur'at continued speaking,

"But, to answer your question, Sokar does not have a sarcophagus. It was destroyed with the rest of the planet. Now, lower your weapons and no one else will be harmed. Our lord Sokar should be coming through the portal soon, he will not be pleased to see his new hosts harmed."

A smile formed across Cur'at's face. Jack looked at SG.1, then at Daniel, who was gradually standing up again.

Somehow SG.1 understood what was going through Jack's mind.

"Yeah well, we wouldn't want that would we."

Jack raised his weapon towards the Cur'at and Teal'c fired his staff weapon around in a circle. There was smoke everywhere; everyone started shouting. Daniel dived out the way of Teal'c's mad firing and landed on the floor. About to get up, Daniel felt hands being clamped around his neck pulling him back. The smoke cleared and Jack had got hold of a young woman, pointing his gun at her head. Cur'at now had a knife to Daniel's throat, with two other Jaafa holding Daniel down. They were right in front of the StarGate; Jack was in front of them about four meters away.

"Whose got the upper hand now?" said Cur'at with a smile.

Daniel was desperately trying to get out of grasp of these Jaafa, but failed.

Jack stayed where he was, the woman frozen in fear. Sam and Teal'c were around Jack, pointing their weapons at anyone who dared to come to close.

Suddenly, the StarGate activated. Cur'at grabbed Daniel and dragged him over to the side of the StarGate.

The first chevron clicked into place...

He took Daniel by the throat and hauled him in the air in front of the StarGate, not so far for himself to get harmed, but far enough for the event horizon to disintegrate Daniel.

The second chevron clicked into place...

Now everyone's eyes were on Daniel.

The third chevron clicked into place...

Daniel was hanging there by his throat, desperately trying to loosen the grip of Cur'at's hands. Cur'at just smiled,

"You had better let that woman go, or your friend will die."

The fourth chevron clicked into place...

Cur'at laughed at Daniel trying to get free.

The fifth chevron clicked into place...

"Well?" asked Cur'at, "Sokar is about to enter, so weather or not your friend dies, you will still never escape."

The sixth chevron clicked into place...

Jack looked at Daniel who was starting to go blue.

The seventh chevron clicked into place...

"Well?"...

To be continued...

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Little Cotton Fluff