Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Wish I May, Wish I Might

by LaDeDa
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Wish I may, wish I might

Wish I may, wish I might

by Ladeda

Title: Wish I may, wish I might
Author: Ladeda
Email: lavinia@attbi.com
Category: Humor, Romance
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Season: 3
Rating: PG-13
Content Warnings: none
Status: Completed
Summary: Sam and Jack make a wish during a trip through the gate and the result is unexpected.
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
Author's notes: Just hapen to do this on a day I had nothing better to do. Hope some one enjoys it. I had fun writing it.

"Member of feline species devours aviary residents." O'Neill laughed aloud as he read. He had been bored and was trying to avoid the report that was due on SG1's last mission to P3X-896. He had installed the CD that Sam Carter had given him for Christmas. The title said it all, "Redefining Cliches and Abused Quotes". He read on, "Long term comparison study of hand held bird to bush bound birds reveals hand held bird easier to control". The thought struck him, "My God, someone had too much time on their hands."

At that moment General Hammond knotted on his office door, "Colonel, how's the report coming?"

He was caught slightly off guard and fumbled with the keyboard, " Ah fine General, almost done." He said as he tried to bring the file up.

"Good. I am calling a briefing for 1100 hours in the gate briefing room to discuss a new mission we have planned for your team, bring the report with you and we can cover some of the finer points then."

It was 900 hours and Hammond knew O'Neill well enough to know that he probably had not even started on the report and hoped that by giving him enough warning he may have it done on time for once.

"Yes, Sir." O'Neill answered as the General walked out and down the hallway.

He picked up the phone and dialed. It was picked up on the other end and he said, "Good morning, Carter, just called to let you know we have a briefing at 1100 hours."

"Well, thank you Sir, I'll be there. The gate briefing room I assume? " She asked.

" Yep." He answered. "Ah, Sam, you got a few minutes?" he added.

Ok, here it comes, she thought, he hasn't finished the report and Hammond wants it by 1100 hours.

"Need help with the mission report, Sir?" She asked, a trace of humor in her voice that was not missed by O'Neill.

"Yea. Please Sam, I'll owe you big time." He pleaded.

"You say that every time. I'll be right there." She laughed.

She knew how much he hated paper work and that without her, Daniel and Teal'c he would never finish any reports on time. It had become a joke between the members of SG1. She had noticed and it had not gone unnoticed by Daniel and Teal'c that she was always the first one O'Neill would ask to help him with the reports. He only gave in to getting one of the others to help if she was really involved with some task she could not abandon. One of those tasks he called a science thing that he enjoyed teasing her about.

She walked into his office, "Good morning, Colonel." She smiled at him.

He looked up from the computer screen and smiled back at her, "You know this is partly your fault." He said.

"How's that, Sir?" she asked.

"This CD you gave." He said as he held it up, "I've been reading it all morning. It's really pretty good."

"You can't blame me for the time you pick to read a Christmas present." She remarked jokingly.

"Yes I can." He said.

She smiled at that and asked, "How far have you gotten with the report?"

"About this far." And he pointed to the computer monitor.

She walked around his desk and leaned over his shoulder to look at the screen and laughed. All he had written on the paper was Mission Report, SG1, Planet P3X-986.

"That's it," She asked.

"That's it" He answered. He moved his face closer to her hair and breathed in the scent of her. God, she smelled great he thought.

"New shampoo?" he asked and added "Nice scent."

"No, Sir." she said, "WD-40, I was using it on some motorcycle parts. But thanks, Sir."

"Oh."

She really enjoyed his boyish teasing and she loved the interplay they shared to try to ease the tension that sometimes surfaced between them. They both realized how attracted they were to each other and at times found it hard to keep their relationship within regulations. Damn the regulations, she thought as she gently elbowed his head from her shoulder and she moved to sit in the chair opposite him. Their eyes locked and they both got lost. A tap on the door jolted them back and O'Neill pulled himself away from her eyes to see Daniel standing in the doorway. Great timing Danny, he thought.

"Daniel, come in." he said and Daniel Jackson entered and stood just behind Sam.

"You guys working on the mission report?" he asked.

"Yep." Said O'Neill

Sam turned and asked, "Want to help?"

"Nope." Was his reply, "Just stopped to check on what time the briefing was."

"1100 hours, gate briefing room." O'Neill told him.

"Ok, thanks, I'll let Teal'c know. Have fun guys." And he turned and left O'Neill's office.

"Great help he was." Said O'Neill.

Sam laughed, "Well, shall we get started, Sir?"

With Sam's help it took about an hour for the report to be finished and readied for General Hammond's eyes. They had forty minutes before the briefing and O'Neill asked, "Want to grab a cup of coffee before the briefing, Carter?"

"Sure." They left his office and headed for the mess hall.

As they walked in they saw Daniel and Teal'c sitting on the far side of the room and headed over to join them.

"Major Carter, Colonel O'Neill good morning. Will you not join us? Daniel Jackson was just telling me that you were working on the mission report and were hoping to have it complete before our 11:00 o'clock briefing. I must conclude that it is complete sense you are here." Teal'c said in his matter of fact deep voice.

"Yes, we will join you, and yes the report is complete." Commented O'Neill. He and Sam sat down with the coffee they had pick up on their way to the table.

Daniel Jackson looked from one to the other of them and asked, "You didn't put anything in there about the mud thing did you?"

"Well, Daniel if you had stayed and helped you would know the answer to that , wouldn't you." O'Neill said with his usual dry humor.

"No, Daniel, we left that part out, it was not relevant to the mission." Sam told him.

"Thanks, I really was embarrassed by that." Daniel grinned as he remembered laying face down in a mud puddle.

"It could have happened to anyone, Daniel." O'Neill said and then added "Well almost anyone." And grinned at the picture he had formed in his mind of Daniel Jackson laying face down in the mud. Sam couldn't help but join him as did Teal'c and Daniel's expression turned to one of 'I want to hide under the table'. But he could not blame his friends, it had been funny.

As they entered the gate briefing room O'Neill handed Hammond a neatly prepared report of their last mission. Hammond took it and thanked him. Carter walked in behind O'Neill and Hammond smiled to himself knowing that he would find her unique handprints all over the report. He often did. He thought, 'Carter, you are pure gold, I hope O'Neill knows how lucky he is to have you on his side' and he placed the report on the table in front of his seat.

"We have just finished analyzing the latest data received from a MALP we sent through to PX10-115 and it looks good." Hammond started. "Major Carter, do you have the findings?"

"Yes Sir, we saw no sign of Gao'uld activity and the environment can support human life. We saw no indigenous life forms and the readings we received show possible Nacquda deposits. It's worth the trip to confirm the readings, Sir." Carter concluded.

"I agree. Colonel O'Neill you and your team will depart at 0700 tomorrow morning. Take the remainder of the day to relax then get some rest people. I'll see you at departure time." He picked up O'Neill's report smiled as he turned and left the briefing room.

"Right, Sir." O'Neill answered.

The four members of SG-1 entered the embarkation room together and stood for a moment at the bottom of the grated metal ramp leading to the Stargate. They were outfitted in full gear and each carried standard weapons, with the exception of Teal'c who stood straight holding his Jaffa staff weapon at his side.

General Hammond looked down from the control room. He reached and pressed the microphone switch, "Have a safe trip SG-1, we'll see you in seventy-two hours."

They turned and gave him an affirmative nod. O'Neill gave him thumbs up and they moved up the ramp to the horizontal pool of shivering silver and stepped through.

They emerged on the other side of the Stargate and stood for a moment taking in the surrounding area. O'Neill heard a high pitched hum, almost musical. Daniel and Sam stood like statues about ten feet in front of him. He called their names. Neither of them responded. Neither of them moved. Then suddenly they both clasped and lay motionless. Teal'c and O'Neill cautiously moved to them. They were unconscious with no visible signs of injury and most importantly they were alive.

O'Neill knelt next to Sam, "Carter? Carter?" he called and was more then surprised when Daniel answered, "Yes, Sir."

O'Neill looked from Sam lying on the ground to Daniel who was making an attempt to stand.

"Daniel?" he said. Again he was surprised when Sam answered, "Jack?"

O'Neill looked down at Sam, "Daniel?"

"Jack." Daniel/Sam stood up, a look of shock on his/her face. Mean while Sam/Daniel looked over at her body then down at Daniel's body, which she now occupied.

Daniel/Sam remarked, "Oh my God!" as he stood in Sam's body her hands on her breasts.

"Hay, watch where you put my hands, Daniel." Sam/Daniel snapped.

"OOPS, sorry, Sam. What the hell just happened?" he/she asked in total confusion.

O'Neill was dumbfounded. He stood looking from one to the other of them with wide-eyed disbelief.

"Yes, someone tell me? What just happened?" he asked.

Teal'c stood behind the three of them watching with his usual non-pulsed expression showing only slight curiosity at the situation. He said nothing. He looked beyond his friends and then turned and looked back in the direction of the stargate. He saw nothing but trees, grass and an unfamiliar type of bush with multi-colored flowers. These bushes were growing in clumps throughout the landscape. He turned back and examined the area on either side of the group in front of him. The three of them still stood in a state of dazed confusion.

"O'Neill step back toward me, Daniel Jackson and Major Carter follow him slowly." Teal'c warned. O'Neill looked up and saw what prompted Teal'c's warning.

As he looked to either side he saw small flying objects. "What the what are those are they really what they look like?" he asked in amazement to no one specific.

"I believe they are." Teal'c replied.

There was a swarm of hundreds maybe thousands, O'Neill thought, and they were headed right at them. "Ah, maybe we should retreat." He said.

"I agree." Added Teal'c.

"What about this?" Asked Daniel/Sam pointing at Sam's body in which he was stuck.

"We'll sort it out back at SGC, come on, Sam ah Daniel ah Sam. Just come on you two." And he waved them back to the stargate where Teal'c was already at the DHD dialing home. They all ran and jumped through the gate. Once O'Neill was sure they were all through to the other side he shouted, "Close the iris."

But nothing had followed them and they did not here the sickening thump of an alien invader hitting the closed iris. But Sam/Daniel could swear she/he had heard giggling as she/he had entered the gate on the other side.

General Hammond entered the embarkation room and asked, "What happened, Colonel, you weren't due back for another seventy-one hours?"

As O'Neill picked himself up from the ramp, " We were chased off the planet, Sir." he said as he reached up and removed his hat. He quickly ran his hand over the hair on the top of his head.

"Chased off the planet? But PX10-115 was supposed to be uninhabited." Hammond commented.

"That is plainly not he case, General Hammond." Teal'c flatly stated.

Daniel/Sam who stood next to O'Neill was looking frantic, "So Jack, what do we do now? We can't remain like this I mean it's rather obvious don't you think?"

"Daniel's right, Sir." Added Sam/Daniel.

Hammond looked totally confused.

"It's a short long story, General." O'Neill commented as he watched Hammond's expression change from total confusion to beyond total confusion.

"Briefing in fifteen minutes, Colonel." And shaking his head he turned and left SG1 standing at the bottom of the stargate ramp.

O'Neill turned to Teal'c, "Teal'c were those-------things really what they looked like or were we stuck in some kids storybook?"

"I do not believe we were stuck in a book, O'Neill. However it would seem that PX10-115 is in deed inhabited by fairy-imps. I had heard stories of such a planet as a very young boy. However I had always believed that they were fairy tales." Teal'c grinned at his own attempt at humor.

"Very funny, Teal'c, but how does that explain what's happened to Sam and me?" Daniel/Sam asked.

"It was said that they practiced magic and were able to transform or transfer other beings at will."

"And you think that's what happened to us? We were switched by some fairy-imp magic trick?" Sam/Daniel asked.

"I do in deed, Major Carter." Teal'c said as he looked at Daniel/Sam and then corrected himself and turned to look at Sam/Daniel.

O'Neill watched Teal'c and suddenly burst out laughing. "I'm sorry, but I can't help myself." He said as tears started rolling down his face. He wiped them away as he kept laughing.

Sam/Daniel looked over to where Daniel/Sam was standing then looked down at Daniel's body in which she was stuck, gazed at O'Neill and joined in his laughter.

"This is not funny, Sir." She/he said.

"Then why are you laughing, Carter?" he asked.

"All right it is funny, but it is also a serious situation. Daniel and I can't stay like this." She/he answered.

"I agree." And he thought of never having Sam as Sam. He tried to shake the thought from his head. It scared him and not much scared him.

They sat around the table in the briefing room. They had explained to Hammond that some how Sam was stuck in Daniel's body and Daniel was stuck in Sam's.

"General, I think we have to go back to PX10-115 if we are to find a solution to this." Sam/Daniel said.

"Cater, those things are back on PX10-115." O'Neill commented.

"I know, Sir, but they may have the answers to why this happened." She/he added.

"Sam's right, Jack." Daniel/Sam added. "I think we have to go back."

"Teal'c, what's your thought about going back?" Hammond asked. He always respected Teal'c unique perspective on situations involving off world problems.

"I also believe that is where we will be able to resolve this situation, General Hammond." Teal'c stated.

"Sure, but what happens if those little Tinkerbells come after us again?" O'Neill asked.

"Tinkerbells?" Teal'c questioned.

"Peter Pan, it's a children's' story about kids who never grow up and they have this little fairy friend named Tinkerbell who" Sam/Daniel started.

O'Neill finished, "Who sprinkled Pixie dust on everyone and made them fly and do all kinds of kid fun stuff."

"I see, another fairy tale." Teal'c said with a grin.

"Kinda like that, yea." Answered O'Neill.

"Perhaps the fairy-imps on PX10-115 sprinkled this pixie dust on Major Carter and Daniel Jackson." Teal'c said as if suddenly enlightened by some strange human truth.

O'Neill looked strangely at Teal'c and thought 'did he really believe Peter Pan was real.' "Teal'c it's just a story."

"Wait, Sir, Teal'c may have something. I thought I heard a giggle as we jumped through the gate. We don't really know what their intentions were, do we? We just assumed we were in danger." Sam/Daniel said.

"Right, maybe they weren't a danger to us. Maybe they were just trying to communicate with us some how." Daniel/Sam added.

General Hammond interrupted, "This is all fine and good people but it is getting us no where. I think Major Carter is right. I think you will have to go back to PX10-115 to resolve this situation." He looked to Daniel/Sam and turned to Sam/Daniel as she/he cleared her throat and said, "General, I'm here."

"Yes, right Major." He said with a bit of confusion. O'Neill smirked and Sam/Daniel, who seemed to be the only one who saw him, grinned. Seeing this made him realized how much he counted on her understanding. It suddenly dawned on him that though he was attracted to Sam's beauty as a woman he also loved the person she was and he needed her back in her own body. He knew he could never get use to Daniel being a female and he definitely did not want to spend the rest of his life seeing Daniel in Sam's body.

"Plan on leaving in thirty minutes, Colonel." Hammond told O'Neill.

"Yes, Sir." Was O'Neill's response.

Thirty minutes later they were assembled in the embarkation room and ready to move up the ramp and through the gate to PX10-115. General Hammond stood at the window of the control room and watched as his best SGC team as they left.

They emerged on the other side of the gate and walked toward the spot where Sam and Daniel had been switched. O'Neill again heard the same high pitched musical sound he had heard on the previous trip. Once again Sam and Daniel stood like statues just before they dropped in front of him and Teal'c.

They ran to their friends and O'Neill knelt down next to the body of Daniel, "Sam?"

"No Sir, I'm over here." Came Sam's reply. O'Neill looked over at Sam.

"Daniel?" he asked and received an affirmative answer from Daniel who was lying in front of him.

"It seems that we are back to normal, Colonel." Sam said realizing she was now back in her own body and quite happy about it.

"That was way to easy." O'Neill commented.

"I agree, O'Neill." Said Teal'c.

"Oh no, oh no, not so, oh no. It was very hard. Just so, just so."

They heard a small but melodic voice coming from the flowered bush beside them.

"And why run away, why run away. Can't play, can't play if you run away." The same voice said.

Sam and Daniel now back to themselves stood and they all turned to look at the bush. A small winged creature stood on one of the many muti-colored flowers that covered the bush. It looked at them with concern and then flew to hover near Sam's head. "You wished and we gave. Isn't it what you wished. You did, you did." It pointed a tiny finger at her.

"What?" asked Sam.

It then flew to Daniel and said, "Sorry, so sorry, wrong, very wrong." And it moved to O'Neill, "Yes, was you, was you."

O'Neill looked at the little creature. It looked like a small child with wings. God he thought 'it is Tinkerbell' and he blew at it. It move away quickly but was soon joined by others from the same bush where it had emerged. They flew in circles around O'Neill's head.

"Ok, so who are you?" he asked. "And what's this about a wish."

Suddenly the swarm became one large creature standing in front of the SG1 team.

"We/I am who I am. We have lived here with us for forever. We play wish giving with those who visit us through the circle as you did. But you ran away before we could play make a wish." The creature said.

Sam step forward and said to O'Neill, " Sir, I don't think they would have harmed us. I don't think they realized what effect they had on Daniel and I."

"I am Allus." The creature said, "and you wished." It said as it again pointed to Sam.

"I wished what?" Sam asked and then wished she could take it back.

"You wished to have him." Allus said as it pointed to O'Neill. "We thought it was the other at first until we heard him wish to have you." and pointed to O'Neill again, "But before we could make it right you ran away back through the circle."

Sam and O'Neill looked at each other and they both brightened with embarrassment.

"Carter, Do you know what it is talking about?" O'Neill asked her.

"No, Sir." Was all she could say.

"Well neither do I." He said flatly. But he remembered that after they came through the gate the first time, he had looked at Sam as he did a lot lately and was overcome by her beauty. He had wished that he could have her all to himself.

Sam knew she was lying. She had looked back at him after they had come through the gate and was distracted by his rugged good looks and had wished just what Allus said she had wished. Well, so mush for wishing.

Allus turned and said, "But you came back and we fixed it. Some of it."

"And we thank you for that." O'Neill said just as he vanished.

Daniel and Teal'c looked at each other and as they turned to say something to Sam she vanished.

"What just happened to our friends?" Daniel asked Allus.

"We have given a wish. That is what we do." Allus said.

"A wish, what kind of wish?" Daniel asked.

O'Neill stood on a beach looking out over the ocean. Suddenly Sam popped out of the air in front of him. She almost fell into him and he caught her just before she went down.

"Thank you." She said as she regained her balance. "Sir, where are we?"

"I don't know. But I can guess we aren't in Kansas any more." He said.

"No, Sir." Sam said very seriously.

"Sir, did you make a wish, or think anything that Allus may have mistaken for a wish?" Sam asked him.

"Well I may have thought about being on a deserted island." He said with nervous concern.

"Is that all?" she pressed him.

"Well I may have thought about having you there with me." He admitted with a boyish grin. "But I didn't think anything about this." He said as he suddenly found himself standing in nothing but boxer shorts.

"Sir, that may be me." She said.

"Carter!" and he was suddenly dressed in a pair of genes, a T-shirt and wearing his leather jacket. "That's better."

"Yes, Sir." She agreed as she found herself in a pair of shorts and a wet T-shirt. "Sir!"

"OOPS, sorry." And a dry pullover shirt replaced the wet T-shirt.

"Nice view though, don't you think?" he asked her looking out at the water.

"Yes, Sir." She replied looking at him.

Daniel and Teal'c were left standing alone with Allus. "What happened to our friends?" Daniel asked repeating the question he had asked just seconds ago.

"They wished and we gave." Was the answer.

"What do you mean they wished and you gave?" Daniel asked.

"Why do you not understand? You wish and we give. That is what we do. That is why we are here." Allus said, "Is that not why you came back. To wish?"

"We did not return to wish. We came back to return Daniel Jackson and Major Carter to their appropriate bodies. That having been done we were about to thank you and return home. Now we must find Colonel O'Neill and Major Carter before we can return home." Teal'c told Allus.

"But they wished and we gave. They are where they wish to be. We do not understand there to be a problem." Allus could not understand why these two creatures did not want their friends to have their wish.

"What did they wish?" Teal'c asked.

"O'Neill wished to be alone on a desert island with Carter. And Carter wished to be alone with O'Neill. They are where they wished to be." Allus said.

"Wait a minute, you sent Sam and Jack to a desert island? I mean didn't it occur to you to ask them if they really wanted to go?" Daniel was beginning to understand the dangers posed by thinking anything in front of Allus.

"We can not send you to her, Daniel Jackson. She would have to be here and wish to be with you." Allus said to him.

"Who?" Daniel asked.

"She'ra." Allus replied. "We do not give wishes unless both wish it. O'Neill and Carter both wished to be with each other. That is why we gave them a wish."

"Daniel Jackson," Teal'c turned to Daniel, "They do not understand the human mind. I do not think they are able to comprehend the human need to fantasize. In deed it took me some time to understand this human trait. You must explain."

"I'll try." Daniel answered Teal'c and turned to Allus, "Where we come from people sometimes have fantasies. Humans who are attracted to each other sometimes wish for what they can't always have. They may think about something that they may not be able to have, at that point in time. It doesn't mean they will act on that thought."

Allus looked confused. "Why would you not want what you wish for, I do not understand. It can make no sense to us."

" It may not be easy to understand, but that is sometimes how the human mind works." Daniel was trying his best to explain the complexity of the human mind to these friendly wish givers. "Jack and Sam are attracted to each other, no question, but there are circumstances which keep them from acting on their feeling for each other at this time in their lives. As their friend I would like nothing more than for them to be together as they wish and I would grant them that wish if I could. But I also know that they are not ready for that wish right now. Sometime in the future they may be, but not just yet. Do you understand?" Daniel looked questioningly to Allus.

"Ahh, a future wish for them." Allus seemed to understand Daniel's explanation. "We think we know what you say and will fix this for them." Allus said.

Sam and Jack stood next to each other on the beach looking out over a beautiful blue green ocean. It took a few moments before they realized that they were holding hands as they stood close to each other. Jack turned slightly to look at Sam as she turned to look up into his deep brown eyes. He locked her eyes to his and lowered his head to brush his lips to hers. Her arm moved around his neck to pull his head down and they deepened the kiss. Jack slipped his arms around her and pulled her closer. They stood wrapped in each other's arms, holding each other so close they could hardly breathe. They found each others lips again as the long held desire they had for each other started to take control. "Jack, we should " Sam was trying to speak.

" I know " Jack answered as his hands moved over her back and his lips again captured her mouth.

Daniel and Teal'c were satisfied that Allus understood the idea of human fantasy and how it lead to fanciful wishes. "So can you fix this and get Sam and Jack back?" Daniel asked.

"We will do this but a change has happened with them and their wish was granted." Allus said.

"What do you mean a change has happened to them? Are they hurt? Are they safe?" Daniel asked with some concern.

"Oh they are safe but they have had their wish granted and are happy with their wish. Should we take that from them?" Allus asked. "They wish to remain where they are and we wish to let them."

"We need or friends back." Teal'c stated

" Then we will bring them back before they left and they will not remember that they wish to stay where they were happy." Said Allus.

" Can you do that?" asked Daniel.

" Yes." Answered Allus.

" OK, then bring them back before they left." Daniel said.

They emerged on the other side of the gate and walked toward the spot where Sam and Daniel had been switched. O'Neill again heard the same high pitched musical sound he had heard on the previous trip. And again Sam and Daniel stood like statues just before they dropped in front of him and Teal'c.

They ran to their friends and O'Neill knelt down next to the body of Daniel, "Sam?"

"No Sir, I'm over here." Came Sam's reply. O'Neill looked over at Sam.

"Daniel?" he asked and received an affirmative answer from Daniel who was lying in front of him.

"It seems that we are back to normal, Colonel." Sam said realizing she was now back in her own body and quite happy about it.

"That was way to easy." O'Neill commented.

"I agree, O'Neill." Said Teal'c.

"Oh no, oh no, not so, oh no. It was very hard. Just so, just so."

They heard a small but melodic voice coming from the flowered bush beside where they stood.

"We made it better and fixed it for you, Daniel. But you must go, go away. Go back through the circle and stay away. You are too fickled and think too much, think too much. You confuse us. Come when you can want your wish." And suddenly the small voice was gone.

"Whatya think that was all about? And how did they know your name Daniel?" O'Neill asked.

" I don't know." Daniel answered, but a strange thought was stuck in his head.

Sam and O'Neill looked to each other with a questioning gaze. Something passed between them that they could not quite place like a memory not quite there. A happy memory of something that did not happen, or did it?

They both recited an old childhood rhyme at the same time, " I wish I may, I wish I might." Then they both turned and started moving quickly to the Stargate. "Let's get the hell out of here." Was all O'Neill could say.

The End

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Ladeda