Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Our Choice 1- the decision

by Kitty S
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Our Choice 1- the decision

Our Choice 1- the decision

by Kitty S

Title: Our Choice 1- the decision
Author: Kitty S
Email: dorqiekat@yahoo.com
Category: AlternateUniverse, Angst, Hurt/Comfort
Episode related: 405 Divide and Conquer
Season: Season 4
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Rating: PG
Warnings: none
Summary: What if Sam and Jack had decided to go through with Anise's procedure?
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).

Martouf walked down the corridor with Sam by his side and couple of SF's. It took some arguing, but in the end, she had agreed to Anise's procedure. "What about the Colonel?" she asked looking up. "Doctor Jackson is with him right now giving him the choices."

"Some choice." She said ruefully.

Martouf turned, before walking into the observation room where the procedure would be held, and took her hand in his. "Though I may not always agree with Anise, I have every hope that this would work." She merely nodded, and watched him strap her into the seat. Sam was starting to really think this out, either be a prisoner for god knows how long, OR, go through the procedure and maybe lose her mind. Well, those weren't the best odds she would have asked for, but she was more against the whole sleeping idea.

She closed her eyes briefly, and nodded. Anise activated the device and Sam's vision blurred. She grunted against the pain in her head and thrashed in her seat, before letting out a strained scream, she collapsed into the seat.

"The procedure is done." Anise informed, as Martouf got the unconscious major into his arms. "Did it work?" he asked as he walked towards the infirmary.

"We won't know until she wakes."

*

"What does Carter say about this?"

"Sam decided to go through with the procedure; she's with Anise as we speak." Daniel informed.

"Oh"

"Jack, there might not be a safer way for a very long time." He pressed.

"I know."

"That's a long time for you to be playing sleeping beauty."

"I know."

He tried again, "Jack..."

"I'll do it."

*

End Part 1

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Kitty S