Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Eyes Have It, The

by Zoser
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The Eyes Have It

The Eyes Have It

by Zoser

Category: Angst, Drabble
Episode Related: 715 CHIMERA
Season: any Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam, Sam/other
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: adult themes, language
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 01/08/04

They planned to meet at O'Malley's bar. He took Daniel with him for moral support. So there they stood with a long neck in hand, sipping beer and waiting, trying to appear casual while fighting nausea and the desire to flee.

He sees them coming over to Daniel and him. She is with the guy, what's his name -Peter. The guy he has heard about. The guy he'd like to eviscerate with an entrenching tool. But he's going to be nice for Carter's sake, anything for Carter. Put a smile on your face and be polite. But it's a smile that looks more like a grimace because it doesn't reach his eyes.

She makes the introduction. Peter has heard about this colonel. It's the colonel this and the colonel that, until he is well sick of The Colonel. So he puts on his game face to be polite to her but you can see the wariness in his eyes.

"Colonel O'Neill, I'd like you to meet my friend Peter. Peter, this is Colonel O'Neill."

"OH the famous Colonel. Nice to finally meet you" as Peter begins to extend his hand.

"Call me Jack"

Peter's hand freezes in mid air. His eyes harden. He turns to face Sam and her eyes betray her. "Jack", the name he has heard on her lips when it should have had been his. "Jack" groaned with pleasure in the throws of passion. "Jack" whispered on the back of his neck in the morning while spooned in bed. O'Neill looks at Daniel, eyes brows furrowed in confusion. Daniel responds with the wide eyed "Damned if I know" look.

Then O'Neill glances at Carter and he knows, he just knows. The smile just touches the edges of his lips but sparkles in his eyes.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Zoser