Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

He Kissed Me

by WillowRose_98
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
He Kissed Me

He Kissed Me

by WillowRose_98

TITLE: He Kissed Me
AUTHOR: WillowRose_98
EMAIL:willowrose_98@YAHOO.COM. Feedback VERY welcome, flames are ignored
CATEGORY: Angst; S/J relationship
SPOILERS: Mainly Point of View. Minor (very minor) for Broca Divide, TBTGOG, and possibly Solitudes.
SEASON / SEQUEL: Season 3, maybe a few days after POV
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: None really, just a little angsty and a very small (very small) bad word.
SUMMARY: Sam has some trouble with the events near the end of Point of View.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis only, please. All others, ask first.
DISCLAIMER: StarGate, SG-1, the characters and premise of which do not belong to me. They belong to Showtime, Double Secret Productions and Gekko, to name a few. I am not making any money off of this, it is purely for fun. Please don't sue me...
AUTHOR'S NOTES: I've never written a Stargate fanfic before but after seeing POV, this just kept running through my brain and demanded to be written. I've also never posted my fics online but I decided to give it a try. PLEASE send me feedback so I know how I did!

He kissed me.

OK, so technically it wasn'tme,per se, but itwasan alternate reality's representation of me. A me who never joined the military; a me who didn't have to worry about rules or regulations; a me who was free to explore any feelings I might have had for the Colonel.

He kissed me.

He didn't do it because of a virus; he didn't do it because he thought we were going to die; aliens didn't make him do it. It was obviously his choice. Did he do it out of pity? Some sort of sense of responsibility towards the other me because we'd been married in that other reality and his death leftmealone? Maybe he understood what it might mean toherto kiss him one more time. I bet he'd give anything to hug Charlie one last time.

He kissed me.

He knew I was watching from the other side of the mirror. So was everyone else. What the Hell does that say? Would things be different in this reality if I had never joined the USAF? That's the second alternate reality where I didn't join the military and was involved with Jack, not my C.O. the Colonel. Does the entire thing hinge on that one 'fork in the road'? I'm giving myself a headache.

He kissed me.

Now, I have trouble looking him in the eyes. He keeps trying to act as if nothing's changed, but...Why am I the one who feels guilty? I'm not the one who did anything. So, why does this whole thing bother me so much? Am I reading more into this that I should? Is the scientist in me trying to analyze a situation that was nothing more than a friend comforting a friend?

Hekissedme.

What are my feelings for the Colonel? Do I even have any? He's my friend and my C.O. He's a great guy but, do I feelthatway about him, or have regulations kept me from really seeing something that might be there? Or do I need a vacation?

Hekissed me.

No one has mentioned the kiss since it happened but I've seen the strange smile that Daniel tries to hide when the Colonel and I are in the same room. And I occasionally feel myself blush like I got caught doing something. But I didn't do anything.

He kissedher.

It wasn't really me. It was her. I need to stop seeing what isn't there. It doesn't mean anything to Jack and I, here and now, in our reality. So, why can't I stop thinking about it? And why did I just call him Jack?

Oh, for crying out loud...

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to WillowRose_98