Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Red Sky in the Morning, Barns on fire

by Tanwen
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Red Sky in the Morning, Barns on fire

Red Sky in the Morning, Barns on fire

by Tanwen

Summary: Jack and Jen talk on the roof
Category: Humor, Other
Season: future Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: PG
Warnings: language
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 05/18/03

Red sky in the moringing, Barns on fire

"In England, that one's over there...and that ones over there, and that one...well you can't even see that one!"

"It's strange, it doesn't seem that far away, but the stars are in compleatly different places."

"Exceptionally. We might just be looking at them from a squiffy angle, I usually krick my neck and fall over. Lying down would just be sensible."

"You really are an idiot. A genius... but an idiot."

"Hehe. Yeah. It's scary though, Uni I mean."

"Uni?"
"English for college I believe. I mean I'm glad I'm taking a year out, so there won't be a huge difference in age, but still..."

"An O'Neill is actually intelligant and finishes school 2 yrs early, should be front page news! Must get it from your father. Sure as hell ain't Kisst."

"That's my mother you're talking about there!"

"Ahh, shadup. So... what you doing next year anyway?"

"Oh you this that, my photos my music. Might come have a longer look at good ol' us of A. You might have to put up with me for a bit longer."

"Oh no! I might have to kill myself before then." "ARF!"
"I need to come see Thor anyway, ain't that right Thor?"

"arf, grrr"
"Thought so."
"You are seriously strange Jen you know that"

"Well at least I can admit that I am, amoung other things"

"Are you still on that? For the thousandth time, I am not in love with Car..."

"Yes I know you're not, except for the fact that you so obviously are... you sit your bloody arse back down her now or I am going to throw you off this roof do you understand me!"

"Ya mein furer.But really Jen, even if I did love her I still couldn't..."

"Why? Hmm, Why? You're not in the army anymore. No regulations, no mean nasty superiorsl, no nothing. Just you, her and little puppy named Thor"

"As much as that image appeals to me, it's never going to happen"

"What do you mean 'appeals to you'? You DO love her! I knew it! Ha de ha ha ha! I'm taking that as an admission you know."

"Okay, I cave, I admit it. I do love her, more than anyone I've ever loved. Happy now?"

"Yes, very. Now don't go all slushy on me... so when did you know"

"I don't know. Never really thought about it. Just one day I was in love with her. I couldn't stop thinking about her, everything about her. I still can't most days. She's the one, I know it."

"You are such a girl."
"Shut up. Remember who's roof your on"
"I do, I do. I'm gunna miss this."
"What, staying up on my roof? Teasing me until I admit my deepest, darkest secrets? Being an annoying twit?"

"Watch it! No, this, all of it. The skys are so clear up here. Bet the sheperds are never worried."

"...What?"
"You know 'Red sky at night shepards delight. Red sky in the morning...barns on fire.'"

"I'm fairly sure that's not how it goes Jen."

"No, it doesn't, but I like it better that way. It's so much more... Jenish"

"That's true..."
"... so... what's up with the Carter - Colonel thing...no you are not leaving this roof until I say you can so sit back down and answer the blodddy question!"

"I don't know! It's just always been like that. Why change the habit of a lifetime."

"Kinda... kinky if you ask me"
"JENNIFER!"
"Well it is! You know, I'm pretty sure when her Dad stopped by earlier he thought I was sleeping with you in some sick fantasy reliving thing."

"That is just icky and I have been spend wahey to much time around you. You do look a hell of a lot like her though."

"So you can't like her that much. Yesterday you were calling me all kinds of unsavory things"

"Well you did turn my FAVOURITE shirt pink!"

"Well then, you should do your own washing then, shouldnt you?"

"Shut up! hehe!"
"What are you laughing at now?"
"Thor's...lick hehe...licking my haha..feet. Oh stop that you stupid..."

"Don't be so mean to Thor. Why did you call him that anyway?"

"It was after a friend."
"You have weird friends"
"Oh yeah... you know once we went on this mission where the sky went red."

"Any barns on fire?"
"Nope...well not at the beginning anyway."

"Oh, you jammy dodger you."
"I am going to have to get a list of all your weird sayings you know that."

"Yeah...hey uncle Jack"
"Hmm?"
"I'm gunna miss you."
"Me too. Your an annoying sonofabitch, but I love you anyway."

"Me too. ...Uncle Jack"
"Hmm?"
"You do realise you just called your sister a bitch, don't you. She will have to be informed....Uncle Jack what are you doing? Uncle Jack? Uncle Jack don't you dare throw me off this roof! UNCLE JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!"

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Tanwen