Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Turn Back Time

by Claudiasharon
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Turn Back Time

Turn Back Time

by Claudiasharon

Summary: Jack laments his current relationship with Sam.
Category: Angst, POV, Thoughts
Episode Related: 817 Threads, 819 Moebius
Season: Season 8
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: 13+
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 2005-03-15

Why does this always happen to me? After all this time, I finally get the chance, and it's taken away from me. I can't believe this is happening to me. Sam finally agreed to go fishing with me. And Daniel and Teal'c joined us. Oh, and my lake finally has fish. Since when, I have no clue. Something about going into the past and crap. Sam finally dumped Pete, which I am glad for. And my girlfriend left me because of the issues between Sam and I. Granted, I always thought of Sam, which was not fair to Kerry. But what can you do? I love Sam. I can't help it, how I feel about her.

I guess what Kerry and I had been good. Not great, just a little replacement for the void I have in my heart without Sam.

But now, do I have Sam? We were not alone on my fishing trip at all, so I didn't have the chance to talk to her about my love for her. I know if Kerry wasn't over my house that day, Sam would've said what she wanted to say to me. Why am I such a moron? I can't do anything right. I wish I could take the Gateship and go back in time to fix what I've messed up. But I can't. It wouldn't be right for one, and two, knowing me, I'd mess it up.

God I love her so much.

Soon I hope, we will be together. I smell a promotion for me again. Don't know if I'll take it or not, but Hammond has given me a heads up.

That way I can be with Carter...er...Sam, and she won't be able to use regs on me as strictly as she does now.

God I love her.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Claudiasharon