Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Little Black T-Shirt

by Stickna
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Little Black T-Shirt

Little Black T-Shirt

by Stickna

Title: Little Black T-Shirt
Author: Stickna
Email: bubbles_vampiress@hotmail.com
Category: POV, Angst
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Spoilers: none
Season: any
Rating: G
Content Warnings: none
Status: Completed
Summary: dawn on P3X-751 and we find out a little something about our loveable ~ eh well semi-lovable colonel...
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
*sigh* how nice that this disclaimer was written for me by the loveable people of the sg-1 heliopolis site!
Author's notes: this one was my first attempt at writing postable fic so here it is... short 'n' sweet!

I know that it probably seems wrong, I admit it seems corny but before every mission I make sure that Major Samantha Carter - "goddess on earth" has the tent with the quietest zip... why? You ask... well I'll tell you but don't go spreaddin' it 'round for cryin' out loud!!

I make sure she has the quietest zip so I can open it without her hearing; she just looks so... beautiful when she's asleep, ok so I just... check in the mornings to see if she's ok... come to think of it she doesn't look too bad when she's awake either, but anyway.

Here's my current situation I'm standing half in and half out of Carter's tent watching her. It's about 4:30 ZULU and the suns are just about to come up over the mountain on P3X-75... 1 that's it. She's breathing calmly. She looks so innocent. So amazing. She wearing that little black T-Shirt that makes her look HOT, that's H-O-T HOT! Yum! She breaths in, then out. She's amazing, she's gorgeous and she's turning over!! O shit what do I do?!

I freeze, holding my breath. She rolls onto her back still asleep, phew! That was close... *sigh* I just want to stay here forever but I can't I might get caught. So with a heavy heart I blow her a kiss and zip up the tent. I walk back over to my own tent and lay down on my sleeping bag. I look up into the corner of my tent wishing... hoping... that one day, we can be together... her... me... and that little black T-Shirt...

Col. Jack O'Neill

What did you think? Send me some feed back, that's only my first but there are more to come ^_^ feedback to bubbles_vampires@hotmail.com

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Stickna