Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

SG-1 Halloween

by Stephanie
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
SG-1 Halloween

SG-1 Halloween

by Stephanie

TITLE: SG-1 Halloween
AUTHOR: Stephanie
EMAIL: steph_m_@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Holiday (Halloween), Humor
PAIRING: Daniel/Sam
SPOILERS: bit for any eps with Hathor
SEASON / SEQUEL: 5
RATING: G
CONTENT WARNINGS: little children wanting to toilet paper and egg Janet's house if they didn't get candy from her
SUMMARY: Daniel, Sam, Jack, Teal'c, Janet Fraiser and Cassandra decide to go trick-or-treating on Halloween
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors. so one so forth now lets get on with the story here!

"Dismissed." General Hammond said and he stood up and walked to his office.

SG-1 and Janet Fraiser were left in the briefing room. Major Carter smiled and stood. So did Colonel O'Neill. He had a big smile on his face and said, "Everyone get their costumes and meet up at Janet's house." Janet smiled and everyone left the room.

The doorbell rang at Janet's house and Cassandra went to answer the door. She ran down the stairs and the doorbell rang repeatedly as if someone was very impatiently waiting for someone to answer the door. "Just wait a minute."

She opened the door and Sam gave Cassie a big hug. She let go and Sam, Daniel, Jack and Teal'c followed Cassie into the decorated house. There was a little jack-o-lantern at each arm of the end of the stairway and there were tons of decorations all over the inside, and outside of the house.

"Wow." Daniel said as Janet came into sight dressed as a witch. Sam smiled and Jack tried to hold back a laugh. He failed, and the laugh came out as a snort. Teal'c raised an eyebrow at O'Neill.

"Well, you five should go and get your costumes on so we can go out trick-or-treating." Janet then laughed a witch laugh.

"Doesn't anyone think it would be kinda strange if all six of us go trick-or-treating? I mean, normal adults don't usually go trick-or-treating." Cassandra said looking around to SG-1 and her mother, Janet.

"Well, Cassie, I really think that you should have learned by now that we aren't normal adults here." Daniel said with a smile on his face.

"Well, where can we change into our scary costumes?" Sam said in a scary voice.

Cassie pointed up the stairs, "Someone can change in my mom's room, bathroom, guest room, and someone in the basement." Cassandra said wincing at the last suggestion. She smiled once again and went up the stairs to her room to change into her costume.

Daniel, Sam, Jack and Teal'c all looked at each other. Then Daniel, Sam and Teal'c all looked at Jack. "I'm not changing in the basement. It's dark, and damp and cold down there." Daniel, Sam, and Teal'c looked at each other again. Then, Daniel ran up the stairs to Janet's room with Sam right behind him. Sam broke away into the guest bedroom and Teal'c was behind Sam, but broke away into the bathroom. Jack was left standing near the base of the stairs with a bag that he had his costume in. He went down the stairs, reluctantly, into the basement.

Fifteen minutes later, Cassandra came down the stairs. She was dressed as an Ancient Egyptian Queen, or Goddess. She was wearing a dress that was down to her ankles, and was sparkling in the light of the room. She had a headdress that was similar to the one which Hathor had worn while she was on Earth-and alive. She had a sparkling armband in the shape of a curled up snake on her arm.

"That looks beautiful Cassie!" Janet said as Cassie walked into the kitchen, her high-heals click along as she walked.

Another fifteen minutes passed by, and Teal'c came down from the bathroom that was up the stairs.

"Oh my God!" Cassie said as Teal'c cam down into the kitchen.

Teal'c had chosen to be Darth Vader for Halloween. He had the helmet, the cloak, and everything you need to have to be Darth Vader. "Indeed." He even had the voice thingy that Vader had had.

"Ok, Say, 'Let the force be with you.'" Cassie was having fun while she was waiting for Daniel, Sam and Jack to get down-or in Jack's case, up-stairs with their costumes.

"Let the force be with you Cassandra Fraiser." Teal'c said in the Vader voice. Cassie started to laugh uncontrollably.

Janet walked into the kitchen saying, "What's so funny in here?" Then she saw Teal'c as Darth Vader. "Nice costume Teal'c."

"Thank you Doctor Fraiser." Teal'c responded. Janet smiled and went back into the living room getting Halloween trick-or-treat bags ready so they could go to get lots of candy from Janet's neighbors and possibly other people who work in the SGC.

Five minutes after Janet got the bags ready, Jack came up the stairs with his bag. He was in his costume. Janet, Cassandra and Teal'c stared at him. "What? What's wrong with being a clown for Halloween?" He smiled as Cassandra started to laugh. Jack was obviously a clown. "An evil clown granted but I'm still a clown." He had a scary clown mask-more like freaky then scary-, the red nose, the funny looking suit, everything a clown would wear, but regular clowns wouldn't have a fake knife with them.

"Ouch." Cassie said still laughing. Her heels clicked as she went over to the mirror to check over her hair. Jack went over to talk to Janet and Teal'c.

A few minutes pasted, well, more like ten minutes but that doesn't really matter, Daniel came out of Janet's room from changing into his costume, he was going to go down the stairs, when Sam called from across the hall, "Daniel, I need your help over here!" Daniel stopped walking towards the stairs and looked down the hall to the guest bedroom. Then he looked towards the stairway. He went to the guest bedroom and opened the door. Sam was standing facing towards the mirror. The back of her dress-which I won't describe at the moment-was unzipped and she couldn't get it zipped up. Daniel swallowed.

"Umm, Sam? You, uh, need any help? Or something?" Daniel said, some what embarrassed.

"Uh yeah. Daniel I need you to zip up my dress for me." Sam said looking back towards Daniel Jackson.

"Um, okay. Yeah." Daniel cleared his throat and walked behind her. He started to zip up Sam's dress that I still will not describe. Right now that is. Anyways, back to the story here. He started to zip up Sam's dress when Sam suddenly turned around and looked at Daniel who was in his costume. She said to him almost ready to laugh at the irony of it. "Cute costume." Daniel kinda blushed. She moved closed to him right against Daniel. "Yeah. Uhh, you too. I guess. Yeah. Nice," Daniel felt very uncomfortable with Sam almost pressed, well, now pressed against Daniel. "Costume." Daniel took a step back and was now against the wall in the guest bedroom. "Uh, Sam are you ok? Did you have anything to drink or anything?" Daniel looked at Sam in despair for hope that she would move away from him.

Sam laughed at Daniel and moved back from him. She turned around. "Come on. Zip the rest of the dress up there Danny-boy."

Daniel went up behind Sam to zip up her dress. He could smell her hair. He thought that it smelled so sweet. Her hair was put back into pigtails because it was for her costume and she had let her hair grow a little bit longer. "Do you happen to need anymore help? Zippers? Shoes? Mental?" Daniel joked.

"Are you implying anything Dr. Jackson?" Sam turned around and smiled. "I was just joking you know. I wasn't really coming on to you."

"Oh." Daniel thought for a second. "No. I really wasn't implying anything." Daniel answered sounding like a little kid trying to convince his parents that he was innocent but really wasn't. Which, in a way, explains how he really was at that moment. He smiled and left to go down the stairs to present himself to everyone else because he was no longer needed up stairs.

He started to walk down the stairs and looked back down the hall towards the guest bedroom. He continued to walk down stairs. He went into the kitchen where Teal'c, Janet, Jack and Cassandra were.

Jack started to laugh along with Cassandra. They stopped laughing and Jack said, "My God Spacemonkey. You dress up as Indiana Jones? That's pretty cool."

Yeah, Daniel dressed up as Indiana Jones. He had the hat, the whip, and everything else that he has. Daniel smiled. "Yeah. I did."

They went to talk and waited patiently for Sam to come down the stairs dressed in an un-described costume. Daniel liked Cassie's costume. He thought that Jack had done a little much more then he had to too actually scare all the kids within range of seeing him in his costume. Daniel had a feeling from the beginning that Teal'c was going to be Darth Vader. Jack tried to get answers out of Daniel of what Sam was.

About five minutes later, Sam started to come down the stairs heals clicking as she walked. The rest of SG-1 and Cassie and Janet, went into the bottom of the stairs. "Hail Dorothy." Jack commented. Sam smiled and clicked her sparkly high heels.

"There's no place like home." Sam said laughing afterwards.

It was about seven o'clock by this time. It was dark and the blue moon was out. The doorbell rang. Everyone in Janet's house stopped cold.

"Uh-oh." Janet said looking at the door. "I have no candy in the house."

"Let's just turn off the lights and go out the backdoor." Daniel suggested. Jack looked at him.

"That's what I should suggest not you Daniel."

"Oh. Sorry. Hanging around you as much as I do must rub off some sarcasm and stupid and insane suggestions." Daniel sighed. Cassie thought for a second.

"I know!" Cassie then exclaimed and ran into the kitchen as fast as she could with her high heels on. "How many kids are there?"

Sam looked out the window by the door. "Uh, three! Three kids."

Cassie grabbed three cans of soda pop from the fridge. Lets just say its Pepsi for the sake of advertisement. Cassie ran into the hall back to the door. Janet opened it and the kids yelled, "Trick-or-treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!"

"How cute." Sam said quietly. Daniel and Jack looked at her. "What's wrong with saying that?"

"Well, in that case, something good to eat? Well, I guess you can't have this pop then." Janet said jokingly. She gave the kids their pop and they left. She closed the door and said, "Ok. Let's leave before any more kids decide to come over. I don't really have too many little Tide samples in this house."

They grabbed their bags to keep their candy in, and left the house. The lights were off and the door was locked. A witch, an Ancient Egyptian Goddess, Darth Vader, an evil clown, Indiana Jones, and Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz went out trick-or-treating.

The End! Hope you enjoyed this late Halloween SG-1 Fan Fiction! I want feedback of any kind.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Stephanie