Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Worries

by Shymilk
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Worries

Worries

by Shymilk

Title: Worries
Author: Shymilk
Email: shymilk@hotmail.com
Category: Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Episode related: 103 Emancipation
Season: Season 1
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Rating: G
Warnings: none
Summary: What happened when Sam tried to escape, but Sam got caught? Did he whip her?
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).

WORRIES

They walked down the ramp of the SGC and Sam was glad to be back home. Yes, she considered this to be her home and the rest of SG-1 felt like her family. It is not like they are a team for a long time, but right from the beginning there was something that made them SG-1, one of the best teams.

General Hammond told them to take a shower and get checked out in the infirmary and then get to the debriefing.

As they walked along the corridors of the SGC SG-1 joked around until they finally got to the showers. Sam decided to let the guys in first. Teal'c and Daniel didn't hesitate and went in to take the most welcome shower. Jack waited until Daniel and Teal'c finally got in the room. Then he turned to Sam. "It's good to have you back, Carter. I was ... we were really worried. I mean ..." Jack wasn't really sure what he was trying to say. Sam just nodded: "Sir, it is really great to be back with you guys." Jack smiled - appreciating her attempt to help him out of this uncomfortable situation - and patted her back. Sam grimaced: "Ahhhhh, hmmm ouch!!" Jack: "Sam, what's wrong?" His eyes showed that he was worried. Sam: "Well, ouch, Torga seemed to like beating women." Sam knew that she couldn't hide the pain as Jack knew her better than that. Jack made a decision, took her arm and dragged her to the infirmary: "Doc, Carter is hurt." Sam was finally able to speak up: "Sir, it's no big deal." Jack: "No big deal? Carter, he beat the crap outta you and that's no big deal?" Sam: "Sir, I'm fine."
Janet came in and turned to the both of them: "Sam, might you leave me the decision if you are fine?" Sam turned to Janet and nodded, she walked over and sat on a free bed. Janet told her to take off her shirt. As she did, Janet and Jack looked at her back and were stunned. They both spoke the same time.
Janet: "OH MY GOD SAM! What happened?"
Jack: "For crying out loud, Carter!! This bastard." Sam looked down: "I tried to run, but got caught. Torga then used the whip on me." Jack walked around the bed and turned to Sam. He then lifted her head: "Sam, did he ... I mean, did this dirty bastard ..." Jack left the sentence open. Sam looked into Jack's eyes and saw how worried he was: "No, he did not rape me." A tear rolled down Sam's cheek, Jack wiped it away and embraced her in a tight hug. Sam: "Sir, not that I don't enjoy this, but not too tight. My back." Jack then carefully released her and stroked her cheek. Janet watched the scene smiling: "Colonel, I gotta get Sam's back treated, so you go and get your shower. She will be fine." Sam nodded in Jack's direction. He kissed her forehead and left. Janet smiled at Sam and winked.

After Janet treated Sam's injuries and checked the rest of SG-1 they had a short debriefing. General Hammond set all of SG-1 on down time for 72 hours, which was highly appreciated from Sam's side as she really needed some time off.

Jack decided to drop by her house later that afternoon to check how she was doing, so Sam was rarely surprised to hear a knock on her door. She opened the door to see her CO in blue jeans, white shirt and leather jacket. He smiled at her: "Hi there."
Sam replied smiling: "Hi. Come in."
She opened the door so he could come in. "Sir, can I get you anything?" Jack turned to look at her: "Only if you drop the SIR." Sam: "Yes, Sir, I mean ... Yes."
Jack: "It's Jack. My name is Jack."
She just smiled: "Ok, Jack, what can I get you?" Jack: "I'll take a beer, Carter." Sam turned on her heels as she was already on her way to the kitchen: "Jack, it's Sam. My name is Sam." He just grinned. A few moments later she came back with a beer. "Here you go." He took the beer and thanked her. Jack sipped from his beer and looked at Sam: "Why didn't you tell me about your injuries back on the planet?" Sam hesitated: "I .. there ... I mean, there was no reason to worry you guys. I felt fine. I mean, I feel fine." Jack nodded: "Sam, this might sound stupid, but I just wanna make sure. Did he really keep his hands off you?" Sam looked into his eyes and saw the worries and the fears: "He beat me, forced me into a kiss, but he otherwise kept his hands off me. But I mean, what would you do, if he hadn't kept his hands off me? Go back and shoot him?" Jack moved closer to her and took her hand: "I think I would ask for permission to kick his ass. I don't want anyone to hurt you - not physically and not mentally." Sam couldn't help but kiss his cheek. Jack looked at her surprised, then smiled: "I'll leave now, Sam. You need some time to rest.," Sam didn't let go of his hand and both were aware of it: "Jack, what if we call Daniel and Teal'c over and order a pizza, play cards and watch some videos? I would really like that." She smiled at him and squeezed his hand. He pulled her against him, brought his lips down to hers, softly kissed her and nodded: "Sounds like a good idea to me, Samantha." She smiled, kissed him again, wrapped her arms around him and whispered into his ear: "It's against regs, but I love you and thank you for caring." He smiled: "I love you, too, Sam - Now let's get Daniel and Teal'c before I am ready to brake more regs." Sam grinned and grabbed the phone.

THE END
Feedback is mostly welcome!!! (www.doubledeckergalaxy.de.vu)

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Shymilk