Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Wish Upon An Indian

by Shinara
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Wish Upon An Indian

Wish Upon An Indian

by Shinara

Title: Wish Upon An Indian
Author: Shinara
Email: dg014d1606@blueyonder.co.uk
Category: Humor, MissingScene/Epilogue, Romance
Episode related: 413 The Curse
Season: Season 4
Pairing: Sam/Other
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: sexual situations
Summary: Proof of what a "hot" engine will do for you. >:)
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).

TITLE: Wish upon an Indian
AUTHOR: Shinara
EMAIL: dg014d1606@blueyonder.co.uk
CATEGORY: Humour, Romance
PAIRING: Sam/Siler
SPOILERS: The curse for Sam's Motorbike. SEASON / SEQUEL: Any
RATING: PG-13
CONTENT WARNINGS: none
SUMMARY: Proof of what a "hot" engine will do for you. >:) STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: My site "Of Vampires and Lovers", anyone else just ask. DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors. AUTHOR'S NOTES: Thanks to Clara, my beta and my inspiration for this fic. And to all the guys from the meet up, I had a great time. Feedback is much appreciated, flames will be used to light illegal substances.

Carter and Siler were working on her Indian Motorcycle. Siler looked up and watched as Carter lent over the top of the bike to tighten some screws on his side of the bike. For his view he could see both down the front of her low cut T-shirt and the round curve of his posterior. He had to admit that he, along with every other male on base, had a slight crush on her. Ok it was more than a crush but it was less than either Colonel O'Neill or Lieutenant Simmons. He had to admit to finding himself watching her on the odd occasion when no one was looking.

As was usual Carter was busy with the bike and so Siler took the opportunity to watch without being caught, only this time things were different. Carter asked for something, he could remember her voice but he couldn't remember what it was that she had asked him for.

"What was that, Major?" Siler said, expecting an answer while she kept her head down. "I said........" As lifted her head, she looked straight into Silers eyes. Siler's breath caught in his throat, the only time he could remember seeing that look in her eyes, was while everyone was infected by the Broca Virus, and then it was only when the Colonel was in the same room as her.

As Siler tried to look away, Carter caught his chin with her finger and brought it up to meet hers. It was a kiss like none he had ever experienced. Her lips were soft and supple, and her tongue was eager, and seeking access to his own mouth. When she finally broke off the kiss, she looked deep into his eyes, and smiled. Siler looked nervously towards the door. Carter looked behind him, walked around him, locked the door, then cleared the desk with one sweep of her arm. She turned around to look at him as she perched herself on the edge of the desk.

"Well, don't you want me???? I think you do!!!!" and with that, she started to undo her shirt which was already almost all undone anyway. She looked up at him, crooked her finger, trying to encourage him over, he walked over to her in a daze and as she pulled him to her, she started to undo his overalls. Slowly, undoing the buttons, at which point Silers brain kicked back into action.

"Do you really want this?" He asked her.

"Hell yes," was the only reply before he took he mouth in a passionate possessive kiss.

His hands started to roam over of their own volition, at first sliding over her back, then he moved his hands down to un-tuck the shirt that she had started to undo, it was then that he noticed that he himself was already half undressed, when he moved his head back to look at her she had a cheeky grin on her face. It was at that moment that he felt her hands through the bottom half of his overalls. The next thing he knew his trousers were round his ankles and Carter had started to slide off of the desk and down to her knees, he looked down and saw her golden hair glinting in the dim light of the lab.

"Siler????" he heard her ask.

"Siler, are you suddenly deaf or something??? Pass me the wrench" Siler looked at her upturned face guiltily.

"Yes, ma'am," Siler slinked off to get the wrench with a sly smile on his face.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Shinara