Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

After Hours Action

by Scott Allison
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
After hours Action

After hours Action

by scott allison

TITLE: After hours Action
AUTHOR: scott allison
EMAIL: amtrak_2989@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: romance
SPOILERS: forever in a day,stargate movie.
SEASON / SEQUEL: season 4
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS:
SUMMARY: a little after hours action the night before a mission.
STATUS: Completed
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: its my first attempt at a love/romance story,so try not to be too harsh on it.

It was 22:00 hours at the SGC,since SG1 had a mission briefing at 10.00 the next day,sleep was important.

Captain jen kazan stepped out of the showers,drying herself,and changing into some trackpants and a shirt,then stepping out into the empty hallways heading for her quarters.

As she passed by Daniels quarters,she saw light under his door,"why are you still up" she said to herself,knocking on it.

Daniel opened the door,surprised to see jen there.

Jen said to him "Its late daniel,and we have a briefing tomorrow,what are you still doing up".

"I could ask you the same question" he replied.

"I find a shower helps me sleep better,whats your excuse" she said.

"I was just looking through some things,thinking about some things,you know", he replied,taking in her appearance,the way her shirt hugged her body,the way her damp hair glistened in the light,and how her eyes seemed to see right into him.

Jen was also taking in his appearance,and she liked what she saw.

Realising he was keeping her in the hallway,he said to her "Do you want to come in".

"Love to" she replied,stepping into his quarters,looking around.

Daniel closed the door behind her,putting away a leather bound book,jen sensed that it was a journal of some kind,and likely pertained to sha're.

"You miss her dont you" said jen.

"yes i do,very much", he replied.

Jen sat down next to him,saying, "though,i find it weird that you dont hate teal'c for killing her,I know if he'd killed lance, i'd have been on him like.... whats that earth term?.... oh yes,white on rice".

"No,Teal'c did the right thing,and i dont hold a grudge against him", he replied.

"Is it true that Sha're was originally a gift to you" she asked.

"It is,from the villiage elders,to please me,after all,he did think i'd been sent by Ra", he replied.

Jen laughed at that,"kind of like a trial basis kind of deal, she said.

"I guess you could call it that,she was told to see to it that my "needs" were met" he replied.

"And were they", she said with a smile.

"Captain,I couldnt take advantage of her like that,she was innocent,pure,untainted,and also couldnt understand me,it would have been wrong" he replied.

"youre a rare person,anyone else would have taken her right there",she said.

"Well,i'm not most people" he replied.

"Of course you arent",she said,putting her arm around him,"youre a sweetie,has anyone told you that",she said with a smile.

"Only Sha're,and jack once when he was drunk" he replied.

Smirking at that,she said "Daniel,if theres one universal truth,its that life goes on" said Jen.

"So what about you,do you have anyone special on Arcadia waiting for you", said daniel.

"No,and i doubt anyone outside the SGC would qualify,not without a security clearance and an open mind" she replied.

Suddenly and unexpectedly,Daniel leaned toward Jen,kissing her,looking her in the eyes for a few seconds,then going back to where he was sitting.

"Wow" was all he said.

"Wow indeed,what was that for,she said with a smile.

"I dont know what came over me,i'm sorry" he said nervously,looking away.

"Dont be", she said,pushing him back onto the bed,straddling him,"it was good", she said,looking down at him with almost primal eyes.

She leaned down,kissing him,maintaining contact for a few seconds,then breaking it,smiling down at him."You know,i've been wanting to get you alone for a while,but i didnt think that you wanted me,just relax,and let it happen",she said.

Jen slipped daniels specs off,putting them on the bedside table,then slowly undid the buttons on his shirt,smiling.

Daniel,a bit surprised,got into the act,running his hands down her back,getting a soft moan out of jen,pulling her shirt up her body,noting that she kept herself in peak condition,he caressed her naked back,getting another moan out of her,and moved down to her trackpants.

Jen moved her hands down to daniels belt,and had it half undone when the door suddenly opened,causing them to panic,quickly,getting off of each other,pulling and buttoning up their respective shirts.

Daniel and Jen looked to the door to see a very surprised Colonel O'neil standing there,looking at them,amazed and amused at the same time.

"Daniel???....Captain???, he said after a few seconds.

"Its not what it looks like sir" said jen,trying desperately to keep a straight face,daniel was having the same struggle.

"Of course it isnt,it couldn't possibly be two members of my team making out" he replied,"shouldnt you be going somewhere", he said to jen.

"Of course sir,she said,hastily leaving and making her way to her quarters, closing the door and resting against it.Smiling to herself,earth gets better every day,she thought to herself.

After jen had left,jack turned to daniel.

"Jack,dont you ever knock when you enter a room" said daniel.

"What,and miss a show like that,I usually have to pay to see something like that,are you sure you know what your doing", said jack.

"I know exactly what i'm doing,and so does jen" said daniel.

"She's arcadian for cryin out loud,she's not exactly 100% human" said jack.

"She's human where it counts,take my word for it" said daniel.

"Danny boy,a piece of advice,be carefull,you may be gettign a bit over your head here" said jack

"I'll do that,thanks" was his reply

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to scott allison