Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Running - Part Thirteen

by Angel
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Running - Part Thirteen

Running - Part Thirteen

by Angel

Summary: Jack has to take a little trip.
Category: Alternate Universe, Romance, Series
Season: Season 6
Pairing: Jack/Janet
Rating: PG
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 06/06/03

It had been two weeks since Jack, Janet and Cassie has returned from Atlanta. Jack had gone back to work a few days after they got back. Cassie was spending most of her time out with friends trying to catch up on everything she'd missed over the past few months while Janet was trying to busy herself around the house. In the two weeks since they'd been back, Janet had only seen Sam that one time, of course Jack had seen her at work, but he didn't say much about her to Janet, which worried her more than a little.

Janet was in the backyard enjoying the sunshine when she heard the door slam shut. She got up from her lounger and went to see if it was Jack or Cassie who was annoyed.

"Hey." She greeted Jack.

He smiled when he saw her, "Hey."

"What's wrong?" She asked.

He sighed, "I've got to go to Antarctica for a while?"

"Antarctica?"

"Yeah."

"How long is a while?"

"I dunno, a couple of days, a week maybe, the geeks that are studying the area where we found the second `gate have found something."

"Oh." She replied.

"Yeah, it sucks, I know."

"No." She smiled, "It's better you're there than off-world, I mean, how much trouble could you get yourself into down there."

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Angel