Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

I Wanna Be With You

by Angel
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
I Wanna Be With You

I Wanna Be With You

by Angel

TITLE: I wanna be with you
AUTHOR: Angel
EMAIL: Angel_530@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Sam and Jack
SPOILERS: Shades of gray and 100 days.
SEASON / SEQUEL: Season 3
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: m/f
SUMMARY: None given
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES:

Jack sighed as his 2IC turned her heal and left him in his office without even a goodbye. He knew very well that she was mad at him. Jack then realized that he needed to do some damage control. He went straight for his CD collection, when he found the `New Romantic hits' one, he looked for a certain song. Once he found it, he popped it into his CD player and listened to it, over and over, until the words were engraved in his mind.

...

Sam unlocked the door to her house and stepped inside. She gasped slightly as she heard the sharp hiss and meow come from her cat Star, Sam knelt down and petted star, quietly apologizing for stepping on her tail.

She quickly fed star and headed upstairs to her bedroom, silently debating to herself whether or not to call Jack and apologize for being so cold earlier. Even though she had just cause she didn't believe that fighting would solve anything.

As Sam got ready for bed she jumped slightly at a sharp sound that struck her window.

"Star..." She sighed, walking over to the window thinking that star had bumped something. When she walked over to the window she peered out of it and noticed a familiar figure in her front lawn. As she opened the window, Jack stood on the green grass of her front yard.

She laughed at he moved closer and started singing.

I try but I can't seem to get myself to think of anything but you Your breath on my face you warm, gentle kiss I taste, I taste the truth We know what I came here for So I won't ask for more

I wanna be with you If only for one night To be the one who's in your arms to hold you tight I wanna be with you There's nothing more to say There's nothing else I want more than to feel this way I wanna be with you

Sam giggled as he hit almost every tune, off key. But then she also thought this was the most romantic thing a guy could ever do for her. Jack looked up in the window and continued the song.

So I'll hold you tonight like I would if you were mine to hold you forever more And I'll savor each touch that I wanted so much to feel before, to feel before How beautiful it is Just to be like this

I wanna be with you If only for one night To be the one who's in your arms to hold you tight I wanna be with you There's nothing more to say There's nothing else I want more than to feel this way I wanna be with you

Oh, baby-That was it, Sam couldn't handle the horrid sound coming from Jack's mouth any more. She picked a stick off the windowsill and threw it at him, he laughed as it hit his chest.

"Okay Jack! I get it!" Sam yelled out of her window. She laughed even more as he started climbing her vine that rested up against the side of her house, and led straight to her window. When he reached her window he held out a long stem red rose and pressed it lightly to Sam's face, motioning for her to not say any more.

"Samantha Carter, I love you. Will you please accept my deepest apology?" Jack said, releasing the rose from her lips and handing it to her.

"Of course. Now that apology was sooooo not you." She said with a giggle.

"Well I hope you get to know, that there is a lot more to me than just covert ops." Jack said, pulling Sam into her into a sweet embrace.

His lips gently touched hers as they let out a million emotions just in one simple action. This kiss wasn't normal to either of them. It let them in on so many hopes and dreams for both of them.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Angel