Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Friendships

by Angel
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Friendships

Friendships

by Angel

TITLE: Friendships
AUTHOR: Angel
EMAIL: Angel_530@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Sam and Jack
SPOILERS: None listed
SEASON / SEQUEL: Future
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: m/f
SUMMARY: None given
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES:



"Hey Sam, I was wondering, I have this friend Rick O'Connell, he owns this beach house with his wife and they were wondering if we would like to come visit. General Hammond already gave his okay." Jack O'Neill said walking up to his girlfriend.

"Sure, I'd love to, I just finished up here." Sam said, giving Jack a light kiss.

The Next Day:

"Wow, this is one big house." Sam said, stepping up to the door as Jack rang the doorbell.

"Yea, Andrea and him both work for some big computer company." Jack said.

A few moments later they were met bye a peppy, brunette.

"Hi! Jack! Oh it's great to see you again!" Andrea said, giving Jack a light hug.

"Hey Andrea, this is Sam, my girlfriend." Jack said, pointing to Sam.

"Hi, I'm Rick's wife, Andrea. Jack talked about you so much last time he came to visit."

"Honey, is that Jack?" Rick's voice called from the background.

"Yes, darling, I was just letting them in." Andrea said, opening the door more so they could step in.

"This is a beautiful house." Sam said, surveying the living room.

"Thank you." Andrea replied.

"Jack! Man! It's been to long!" Rick said, walking into the living room.

"It's only been 2 years." Jack said.

"Well 2 years is to long. Is this the Sam I hear about all the time? It's nice to meet you, I'm Rick O'Connell." Rick said, holding out his hand for Sam to shake.

"It's nice to meet both of you." Sam said, smiling.

"Andrea, honey, could you go get a few dinks, please." Rick said giving his wife a very passionate kiss.

"Of course." Andrea said, after the kiss was over.

"Wow, you two still seem to have a great marriage." Jack said.

"Oh yea, that's what happens when your in love, she's all I think about night and day. I mean after that whole thing with "Peaches" I don't know if I will ever be able to love anyone like I love Andrea again." Rick replied, staring after his wife.

"I hear ya man." Jack said, taking hold of Sam's hand. "I hear ya..."

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Angel