Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Family Reunion

by Angel
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Family Reunion

Family Reunion

by Angel

TITLE: Family Reunion
AUTHOR: Angel
EMAIL: Angel_530@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Sam and Jack
SPOILERS: None listed
SEASON / SEQUEL: Future
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: m/f
SUMMARY: Sam and Jack's daughter gets into trouble
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES:



"Jack!" Samantha Carter-O'Neill yelled up the stairwell of her house.

"Yea, Sam? I was just getting Amanda dressed." Jack said, coming down the stairs with their three year old in his arms.

"Well come on, Dad is going to be at the base in a hour or so." Sam said picking up her keys and opening the front door.

"Yes ma'am" Jack said with a smirk as he headed out the door and towards the car.

When they reached the base Jacob Carter was already there, and waiting in civilian clothing.

"Dad" Sam said, walking up to her father and giving him a hug.

"Hey, how's my girls?" Jacob asked, walking up to Jack and Amanda.

"PAPA!" Amanda yelled, throwing her arms around Jacob happily.

"Hey my sweetie, your not giving your parents a hard time now are you?" Jacob asked.

"Nope." Amanda said shaking her head.

"Good" Jacob said, putting his granddaughter down.

"Come on Amanda, lets go upstairs to see your uncle Danny." Jack said, taking her hand.

Just as they started to exit the room the stargate's event horizon opened. Jack turned his head to the command room and yelled. "Hey, close the iris!"

"We can't sir" was the response.

"Why the he--" Jack was cut off mid sentence when 5 jaffa stepped out of the horizon and shot 3 soldiers and grabbed Amanda, who was wandering nearby trying to figure out what was going on.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Sam screamed at the top of her lungs as her daughter was taken through the horizon.

***

"Damnit!" Jack yelled knocking over a computer desk. He looked over at Sam, and saw determination through her tears.

"I'm going after her" Sam said quietly.

"Like hell you are, honey, I don't want you getting hurt, I'm going after her." Jack said, walking over to his wife and comforting her.

"Jack, she's my daughter too." Sam said wiping away the tears.

"I have strict orders not to let you go after her so I'm sending a team after her." General Hammond said, stepping into the room

"Sir, with all due respect. I am going after my daughter." Jack said.

"No your not, Colonel, SG-1 is due at P4J-767 in 10 minutes. It's just surveying. I want you to go. Get your minds off of this. By the time you get home, Amanda will be safely here."

"Genera-" Jack started.

"No, ands, ifs or buts about it, son."

"Yes sir." Jack said.

20 minutes later::

Jack looked over at Sam and noticed that she was still crying, he walked over to her and put his arms around her, whispering "It'll be alright, baby. We'll get her back, not matter what."

She took a step back and surveyed the area. She let her eyes drift off into the large mountains and huge trees. The sky was a purplish color instead of the normal sky blue they were used to. She thought of Amanda, the hard times and the best times.

"Sam, hey sweetie, how are you doing with all of this?" Jacob said, walking up to her.

"I'm doing alright Dad." Sam said, her mind elsewhere.

Sam didn't hear anything else he was saying, her mind just seemed to click when she thought of the earlier events. Jack followed her as she stepped up to the DHD and dialed the Chulak coordinates.

"Sam! Don't!" Jack yelled, grabbing onto her arm.

She successfully squirmed away and jumped through the event horizon. Jack looked after her, and it only took him 1 second to follow her, with Jacob close behind.

The were going to bring her home. No matter what.

***

Jack, Sam and Jacob stepped through on the other side of Chulak. Jacob only had a ribbon device, but it would do, Sam and Jack had both of their guns drawn and were ready for action. They looked all around and saw nothing except trees and a temple in the distance.

"Jack that temple is where they keep the children." Jacob said pointing to the Temple that is in the distance.

"Then that is where we are heading." Jack said, starting up a hill to the temple, with Sam and Jacob closely behind him.

As they entered the temple, Sam noticed the writings on the walls.

"Jack, those represent child sacrifices." Sam said, with a shaky voice.

"Well, at least while we are here, maybe we can stop a few more." Jack said, with determination in his voice.

"Yes hopefully we will" Jacob said.

They walked down to the first door and raised their guns as Jack opened the door, only to find the room empty.

"Damn." Jack swore under his breath and headed for the next door. When they reached it, Jack turned the knob and found it to be locked. He raised the butt of his gun and pounded on the doorknob franticly.

"Jack..." Sam lightly put her hand over his, trying to calm him.

Jack put the gun down and sighed.

"Sorry.. it's just.." Jack's trembling voice trailed off as he looked his wife in the eyes.

"I know Jack I feel the same way..." Sam said.

Jack finally got the door open and when they entered the room the first thing that caught Sam's eye was the back of a blond girls head.

"Amanda" She whispered and the little girl turned around and ran to them.

"Mandy!!!" Jack said as he picked up his little girl and held her in his arms.

"The perfect family reunion" Jacob said smiling.



If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Angel